Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Nests
1 2 3 4 5
@Rowanne
I can help you with light nests! I currently have 4 open and prefer a payment of 10k/10g if that works for you!
@Rowanne
I can help you with light nests! I currently have 4 open and prefer a payment of 10k/10g if that works for you!
@Illusivefox

I have a pair I want to put on a light nest ready to go. Can I send them over?
@Illusivefox

I have a pair I want to put on a light nest ready to go. Can I send them over?
@Rowanne
Go ahead!
@Rowanne
Go ahead!
@ixris

I've got a couple looking for an Earth nest, if you've got one available :)
@ixris

I've got a couple looking for an Earth nest, if you've got one available :)
@ixris I just expanded my lair and can provide a plauge nest. is 5kt ok?
@ixris I just expanded my lair and can provide a plauge nest. is 5kt ok?
MDv3cU2.png
@Hellfang

Hey! you've pinged the wrong person my friend, I'll put you down as possible plage nest though :D
@Hellfang

Hey! you've pinged the wrong person my friend, I'll put you down as possible plage nest though :D
@Rowanne My bad. hehe, sorry to ixris for the accidental ping.
@Rowanne My bad. hehe, sorry to ixris for the accidental ping.
MDv3cU2.png
@Rowanne - I am a little tight right now on space, and I'll be a little slow around the site this weekend bc Adult Things, but if you don't get a nest by Sunday, I should be able to help you out.

Sorry for a long delay, but I know I won't be on much & able to sort my spaces out until then.

Also @Hellfang - yo no big deal. :) Appreciate the apology, but it happens to all of us!
@Rowanne - I am a little tight right now on space, and I'll be a little slow around the site this weekend bc Adult Things, but if you don't get a nest by Sunday, I should be able to help you out.

Sorry for a long delay, but I know I won't be on much & able to sort my spaces out until then.

Also @Hellfang - yo no big deal. :) Appreciate the apology, but it happens to all of us!
@Rowanne If you could retake Kasumi and Antigua, I'll happily do a pair for you.
@Rowanne If you could retake Kasumi and Antigua, I'll happily do a pair for you.
@rubyxblade
Sounds good to me, I'll ping you when I need wind :D
@rubyxblade
Sounds good to me, I'll ping you when I need wind :D
1 2 3 4 5