Find a Dragon
Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Nests
1 2 3 4 5
Hey Hey guys!

I'm looking to long term borrow some nest spaces so that I can get some G2s of different eye types. I'm aiming to get some primals/multigaze etc, to be spoiled with genes and lore.

Now what I'm looking for is some victims volunteers, to lend me spare nests so that I can make my all flight G2 collection a reality. I'd really like to know how many times you'd be willing to host and your flight :D

I'm happy to organise some kind of payment system. My nests will be vacant so I can return host, I can send food, I've got treasure. Let me know what you're alright with. You can PM me if you want something super specific, I'm all ears.

This thread is more to gather a list of potential possible hosts who would be willing to take on this burden.

High priority to find

Nature
Wind

Low Priority to find

Plague
Earth
Arcane
Shadow
Light
Lightning
Fire
Ice
Hey Hey guys!

I'm looking to long term borrow some nest spaces so that I can get some G2s of different eye types. I'm aiming to get some primals/multigaze etc, to be spoiled with genes and lore.

Now what I'm looking for is some victims volunteers, to lend me spare nests so that I can make my all flight G2 collection a reality. I'd really like to know how many times you'd be willing to host and your flight :D

I'm happy to organise some kind of payment system. My nests will be vacant so I can return host, I can send food, I've got treasure. Let me know what you're alright with. You can PM me if you want something super specific, I'm all ears.

This thread is more to gather a list of potential possible hosts who would be willing to take on this burden.

High priority to find

Nature
Wind

Low Priority to find

Plague
Earth
Arcane
Shadow
Light
Lightning
Fire
Ice
Yr0dYV1.png
@Rowanne - I've got space right now to take 2 pairs for earth if you'd like. Edit for clarity: IDK how many pairs you're actually looking to host in each element, but I CAN take 2 right now.

I prefer a 10k/nest hosting fee, no food necessary, and will provide collateral on request. If that sounds cool with you, set me up a CR when you're ready. :)

By the by, I am all here for G2 love. All my flight reps and their mates are G2s, as well as other children I pick up on the AH. They're my precious babies. I may have a problem. Lol
@Rowanne - I've got space right now to take 2 pairs for earth if you'd like. Edit for clarity: IDK how many pairs you're actually looking to host in each element, but I CAN take 2 right now.

I prefer a 10k/nest hosting fee, no food necessary, and will provide collateral on request. If that sounds cool with you, set me up a CR when you're ready. :)

By the by, I am all here for G2 love. All my flight reps and their mates are G2s, as well as other children I pick up on the AH. They're my precious babies. I may have a problem. Lol
@Ixris

Thanks!
I'd love to send over one of my pairs, I don't need collateral. I'll send my pair over when they come off cooldown :)
Could I put you down as a possible future person to ping for nests?
@Ixris

Thanks!
I'd love to send over one of my pairs, I don't need collateral. I'll send my pair over when they come off cooldown :)
Could I put you down as a possible future person to ping for nests?
Yr0dYV1.png
@Rowanne - Absolutely! I love hosting, but I don't always have space. I know pebbles aren't always the most visible on the forums, so feel free to ping me if you need a nest, and if I'm full up, I'll give you an estimate of when I'll have a spot again. :)

Good luck finding your other hosts!
@Rowanne - Absolutely! I love hosting, but I don't always have space. I know pebbles aren't always the most visible on the forums, so feel free to ping me if you need a nest, and if I'm full up, I'll give you an estimate of when I'll have a spot again. :)

Good luck finding your other hosts!
Hey @Rowanne,

I've got one open Arcane nest you can use! Free, but tips appreciated, even if not in currency. (I don't have any pairs that need water eyes, but I might hit you up if I do, someday)

So you say you can code dragon bios? :O
Hey @Rowanne,

I've got one open Arcane nest you can use! Free, but tips appreciated, even if not in currency. (I don't have any pairs that need water eyes, but I might hit you up if I do, someday)

So you say you can code dragon bios? :O
@Rowanne

Have a Arcane nest available, 10kt/10g is what i would be able to price it at and I'm open to hosting multiple times as well.
@Rowanne

Have a Arcane nest available, 10kt/10g is what i would be able to price it at and I'm open to hosting multiple times as well.
@SynaWyi

I do indeed code dragon bios, If you want to see some examples, check the first row of my lair, PM me if you're interested. Plug finished XD

Thank you for your kind offer, I'll ping you when they're ready to go

@Moonblastt

10kt is more than reasonable, I'll ping you when they're ready to go :D
@SynaWyi

I do indeed code dragon bios, If you want to see some examples, check the first row of my lair, PM me if you're interested. Plug finished XD

Thank you for your kind offer, I'll ping you when they're ready to go

@Moonblastt

10kt is more than reasonable, I'll ping you when they're ready to go :D
Yr0dYV1.png
@Rowanne

I have 2 Shadow Nests I won't be using for a while and some lair space. It is time for me to grind and figure out my lair situ so I am open to hosting for at least a good few weeks. I won't charge but only ask for food for the parents. Also, I can send collateral if needed.
@Rowanne

I have 2 Shadow Nests I won't be using for a while and some lair space. It is time for me to grind and figure out my lair situ so I am open to hosting for at least a good few weeks. I won't charge but only ask for food for the parents. Also, I can send collateral if needed.
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
@Rowanne

I have 4 empty lightning nests right now and I'll rent them out for 5kT or 5g a piece (slightly prefer gems right now I'm saving up for a 10kg dragon)
@Rowanne

I have 4 empty lightning nests right now and I'll rent them out for 5kT or 5g a piece (slightly prefer gems right now I'm saving up for a 10kg dragon)
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/Xem/Xyr pronouns
@Munayki

Thank you very much, I'll be sure to ping you :D

@ScalyMaiden

Thanks! I'll let you know when they come off cool down
@Munayki

Thank you very much, I'll be sure to ping you :D

@ScalyMaiden

Thanks! I'll let you know when they come off cool down
Yr0dYV1.png