Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ICE DOM] Public Buy (PRICES UP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Mark
Mark
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
@yyalls - do the tiered and daily badges from the OFF count for public buy also? Not the 0t ones, obviously, but the others.
@yyalls - do the tiered and daily badges from the OFF count for public buy also? Not the 0t ones, obviously, but the others.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski No, the raffle badges are just for sending to the raffle.
@kriski No, the raffle badges are just for sending to the raffle.
meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy
YYALLS
they/them
AU4MJP2.gif
@bystander

hi! I don't know if you have noticed, but i've sent you a few dragons via PA c:
@bystander

hi! I don't know if you have noticed, but i've sent you a few dragons via PA c:
underskrift-geo.png
up
up
@jbapple what’s your preferred currency? just checking to see
@jbapple what’s your preferred currency? just checking to see
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@iiSwizzle

jb's not actually on rn--she's going to sleep. anyone who's listed as online (including me) can take your dragons! in general, though, t is easier, because we can make a percentage of it back by exalting rather than having to exalt then convert back into g to buy more. that being said, it doesn't make a huge difference, as anyone who's receiving in either currency has a decent sized buffer of both to deal with flooding.

hope i was helpful, and thank you for supporting ice!
@iiSwizzle

jb's not actually on rn--she's going to sleep. anyone who's listed as online (including me) can take your dragons! in general, though, t is easier, because we can make a percentage of it back by exalting rather than having to exalt then convert back into g to buy more. that being said, it doesn't make a huge difference, as anyone who's receiving in either currency has a decent sized buffer of both to deal with flooding.

hope i was helpful, and thank you for supporting ice!
e8MFzYE.gif
@iiSwizzle

jbapple is not online on the OOF Raffle nor on the Public Buy google doc sheets.

Please check the sheets to see who is online and read their notes/preferences.

Thanks for choosing Ice!
Making Icedad proud!
:D
@iiSwizzle

jbapple is not online on the OOF Raffle nor on the Public Buy google doc sheets.

Please check the sheets to see who is online and read their notes/preferences.

Thanks for choosing Ice!
Making Icedad proud!
:D
WpjbI2U.gif
Heyy, @bystander, I know you said a ping isn't necessary lol but people get weird when i send 150 levels for 1T each. You can expect a lot more levelled fodder for triple tickets from me!
Heyy, @bystander, I know you said a ping isn't necessary lol but people get weird when i send 150 levels for 1T each. You can expect a lot more levelled fodder for triple tickets from me!
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
@Alicio sounds great! I worry about messing up on the bonuses with 1t dragons, though--if you see I've made a mistake, lmk so I can fix it ^.^
@Alicio sounds great! I worry about messing up on the bonuses with 1t dragons, though--if you see I've made a mistake, lmk so I can fix it ^.^
e8MFzYE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14