Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [found]
[center][color=mediumblue]Basically I'm looking for a [b]breeding partner[/b] for my bab who's as similar as possible to get me some purple floofs [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52721433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527215/52721433_350.png[/img] [/url] Obvs needs to be a [b]female Gaoler[/b], colours should be within the [b]midnight - sapphire range [/b], the closer to violet/royal/purple the better [img]https://i.imgur.com/3ekma6Q.png[/img] Due to the recent murder of my wallet [s]blame Joxar[/s] and the low chance of em carrying onto offspring, I'm more than happy with triple [b]basic genes[/b] I'll be happy w literally [b]any type of eyes[/b] since they won't effect their babs Most preferably I'd love a derg with either a v [b]low cooldown[/b] or none bc I'm impatient lol [b]Can pay with g or t[/b][/center]
Basically I'm looking for a breeding partner for my bab who's as similar as possible to get me some purple floofs

52721433_350.png

Obvs needs to be a female Gaoler, colours should be within the midnight - sapphire range , the closer to violet/royal/purple the better

3ekma6Q.png

Due to the recent murder of my wallet blame Joxar and the low chance of em carrying onto offspring, I'm more than happy with triple basic genes

I'll be happy w literally any type of eyes since they won't effect their babs

Most preferably I'd love a derg with either a v low cooldown or none bc I'm impatient lol

Can pay with g or t
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
bump
bump
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
@galaxywings48 Have you found a mate for your purple Gaoler yet? I have three female XXX Basic Sapphire dragons and they're about halfway through their breeding cooldown at this point. The only difference between them is the eye types (two commons, one unusual), but other than that, these three sisters are all up for sale. I currently have them up for 300g each on the AH, but we can negotiate the price and use either currency (or a combo of both) if you'd like. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52886867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528869/52886867_350.png[/img] [/url]
@galaxywings48
Have you found a mate for your purple Gaoler yet? I have three female XXX Basic Sapphire dragons and they're about halfway through their breeding cooldown at this point. The only difference between them is the eye types (two commons, one unusual), but other than that, these three sisters are all up for sale. I currently have them up for 300g each on the AH, but we can negotiate the price and use either currency (or a combo of both) if you'd like.

52886867_350.png
sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png
@Inudoragon23

One of those gals would be just perfect! I'm kinda low on gems atm so how much would you want in treasure?
@Inudoragon23

One of those gals would be just perfect! I'm kinda low on gems atm so how much would you want in treasure?
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
The current conversion rate seems to be about 1g:950t, so 300g would be about 285000t. Like I said, I can negotiate the price and/or use mixed currency if you need to do so.
@galaxywings48
The current conversion rate seems to be about 1g:950t, so 300g would be about 285000t. Like I said, I can negotiate the price and/or use mixed currency if you need to do so.
@galaxywings48
Welp that's still a fair bit more than I have, especially considering I've only had this account for less than a week haha I think an XXX is just a bit too far out of my price range, especially considering that I primarily need her for breeding and I'd be happy with even an XYZ dragon Thank you very much for the offer though, if I only had a little more cash I'd love to buy all three of them [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1] @Inudoragon23
Welp that's still a fair bit more than I have, especially considering I've only had this account for less than a week haha

I think an XXX is just a bit too far out of my price range, especially considering that I primarily need her for breeding and I'd be happy with even an XYZ dragon

Thank you very much for the offer though, if I only had a little more cash I'd love to buy all three of them

@Inudoragon23
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
@galaxywings48

Ah yeah, XXX Gaolers can be pretty expensive at the moment since they're a brand new breed. They've only been out for less than a month.
The breed price will go down with time, though, so I'm sure you'll get a nice bab to make purple floofs eventually. Heck, even now the prices probably aren't too bad if you check the Auction House. Just select "Gaoler" in the field and fill in your desired color ranges and desired currency for best searching.

Also, if you wanna know a great way to make treasure fast, getting a level 25 dragon or two and coliseum farming/exalt fodder training is probably the best way to go. Culex's Guide has amazing info on building a good coli team. And I noticed you're a fellow Water Droplet, so you can rent a level 25 dragon or two to help you raise your own team of dragons from the Leviathan Trench.
There's also the Water Flight Directory if you wanna check out other good resources and tips. Best of luck in your dragon search and welcome to the Water Flight! ;)
@galaxywings48

Ah yeah, XXX Gaolers can be pretty expensive at the moment since they're a brand new breed. They've only been out for less than a month.
The breed price will go down with time, though, so I'm sure you'll get a nice bab to make purple floofs eventually. Heck, even now the prices probably aren't too bad if you check the Auction House. Just select "Gaoler" in the field and fill in your desired color ranges and desired currency for best searching.

Also, if you wanna know a great way to make treasure fast, getting a level 25 dragon or two and coliseum farming/exalt fodder training is probably the best way to go. Culex's Guide has amazing info on building a good coli team. And I noticed you're a fellow Water Droplet, so you can rent a level 25 dragon or two to help you raise your own team of dragons from the Leviathan Trench.
There's also the Water Flight Directory if you wanna check out other good resources and tips. Best of luck in your dragon search and welcome to the Water Flight! ;)
@Inudoragon23 Thanks a bunch for the help [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@Inudoragon23

Thanks a bunch for the help
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png