@Valla

I have 2 lvl 9s to send, are you open?
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@oldred100

I sure am! Go for it!
@oldred100

I sure am! Go for it!
RPixy95.png
@Neflo Sorry for the delay! Last couple of days have been a tad busy for me (': In a nutshell, yes! Though most attendants strongly prefer PAs. The spreadsheet shows who prefers what

@Alliance Can do!

@kriski Hello! I hadn't checked my alerts yet when I updated the badge, but it's up to date now!

@PurpleUltron Hi! The tracker keeps track of past push numbers; for this push you can check the (now updated!) Data tab of the spreadsheet :)
@Neflo Sorry for the delay! Last couple of days have been a tad busy for me (': In a nutshell, yes! Though most attendants strongly prefer PAs. The spreadsheet shows who prefers what

@Alliance Can do!

@kriski Hello! I hadn't checked my alerts yet when I updated the badge, but it's up to date now!

@PurpleUltron Hi! The tracker keeps track of past push numbers; for this push you can check the (now updated!) Data tab of the spreadsheet :)
@cinderfire
Thanks!
@cinderfire
Thanks!
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Valla

I have 2 more lvl 9s to send, can I send?
@Valla

I have 2 more lvl 9s to send, can I send?
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@oldred100

Go right ahead!
@oldred100

Go right ahead!
RPixy95.png
@Levona I can accept them may be a little slow in taking them in just giving you a heads up
@Levona I can accept them may be a little slow in taking them in just giving you a heads up
zboHu0l.png pAhQwGC.png
@BlackSherruk

I'll send them to you in a little bit then :)
@BlackSherruk

I'll send them to you in a little bit then :)
7SOxEj9.gif
@cinderfire Not to be a problem person, but Im a little confused by some discrepancies in the charts. The "dragons" tab says Ive sent in two dragons, which I assume just means today, but says they were both level 6, and when I checked my PA history it says they were level 7s. Also, on the "data" tab, it says I have sent in no dragons and no levels, but somehow have 98 levels all together, which only tracks if I had sent in 14 level 7s, but Ive sent in a total 16 dragons over two days, and two were level 8.
@cinderfire Not to be a problem person, but Im a little confused by some discrepancies in the charts. The "dragons" tab says Ive sent in two dragons, which I assume just means today, but says they were both level 6, and when I checked my PA history it says they were level 7s. Also, on the "data" tab, it says I have sent in no dragons and no levels, but somehow have 98 levels all together, which only tracks if I had sent in 14 level 7s, but Ive sent in a total 16 dragons over two days, and two were level 8.
9bMcxEF.jpg
@YanderePower three level fives comin your way!
@YanderePower three level fives comin your way!
3bzXjk2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22