Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | done
1 2
@Abderus @judithbutler @Evalle @Eleneri @Nixx @Avianna @Morphini @CoffeeZombie @Kyoto @LittleMan @Blau @Guinan @jankit @TawnyDragonscale @bella16rose @Egriffen @Sossedov @lahoco @blazingshadows @cuestaff @Ganondorf @Diredino1999 @nutmegan @Spiteweaver @baconwastaken @Illuminesci @SmallMenace @MommaNessy Greetings, folks. My appologise for mass ping. I hope, you can help me with obtaining [b]female snaper dragon with fire eyes. beige crystall/facet[/b] (tertiary doesn't matter alot) Mayby some of you agree borrow your dragons for breeding? Maybe some of you could sell me hatchies from your dragons? Please name your therms and prices. Thank you. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=13&winggene=8&wings=51&auth=a14e732c712037df2234d9b0fb8419eb8e5ed0a0&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Abderus @judithbutler @Evalle @Eleneri @Nixx @Avianna @Morphini @CoffeeZombie @Kyoto @LittleMan @Blau @Guinan @jankit @TawnyDragonscale @bella16rose @Egriffen @Sossedov @lahoco @blazingshadows @cuestaff @Ganondorf @Diredino1999 @nutmegan @Spiteweaver @baconwastaken @Illuminesci @SmallMenace @MommaNessy

Greetings, folks. My appologise for mass ping.
I hope, you can help me with obtaining
female snaper dragon with fire eyes.
beige crystall/facet
(tertiary doesn't matter alot)
Mayby some of you agree borrow your dragons for breeding? Maybe some of you could sell me hatchies from your dragons?

Please name your therms and prices.
Thank you.

dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=13&winggene=8&wings=51&auth=a14e732c712037df2234d9b0fb8419eb8e5ed0a0&dummyext=prev.png

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
I got a friend in fire I can have my pair nest. Price is 20000 for hatches
I got a friend in fire I can have my pair nest. Price is 20000 for hatches
iCmDLS9.gif
@baconwastaken is it in treasure? sounds good. Do you accept gems?
@baconwastaken is it in treasure? sounds good. Do you accept gems?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor - lovely girl! Looks like you're all set for a breed pair, but if that doesn't pan out let me know. I'm on a semi-hiatus of sorts due to my work schedule, so I'm not actively participating in breeding projects at the moment. But if everyone else is busy etc hit me up and I'll see what I can do about getting a fire nest and putting my dergs on it ^^
@Alkhor - lovely girl! Looks like you're all set for a breed pair, but if that doesn't pan out let me know. I'm on a semi-hiatus of sorts due to my work schedule, so I'm not actively participating in breeding projects at the moment. But if everyone else is busy etc hit me up and I'll see what I can do about getting a fire nest and putting my dergs on it ^^
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus thank you! Will see, when/if baconwastaken could breed their dragons.
If you entrast me, I have a friend with fire nest (in that case I could make collateral for your dragons)
@Abderus thank you! Will see, when/if baconwastaken could breed their dragons.
If you entrast me, I have a friend with fire nest (in that case I could make collateral for your dragons)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor - It's not a trust problem, it's that at any moment I might need to go inactive for a while, so I don't want anyone to be stuck holding my dragon (or have one of theirs stuck at my lair, etc) ^^ Most of my beige/beige are actually related too, so I'd need to do some gene checking first etc. But yeah, I'm happy to help if no one else is able, but I'm not a good choice right now since I'm not online much c: (only feed and gather every other day usually, then log off)

edit: spelling
@Alkhor - It's not a trust problem, it's that at any moment I might need to go inactive for a while, so I don't want anyone to be stuck holding my dragon (or have one of theirs stuck at my lair, etc) ^^ Most of my beige/beige are actually related too, so I'd need to do some gene checking first etc. But yeah, I'm happy to help if no one else is able, but I'm not a good choice right now since I'm not online much c: (only feed and gather every other day usually, then log off)

edit: spelling
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus thank you anyway! I will keep it in mind.
@Abderus thank you anyway! I will keep it in mind.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor I've had to rethink my big breed project. Keep me in the loop. If I can help, I don't have her set to breed.

I would sell her to you if you want to breed her, 'cause TerraDemon is wind, not fire.
@Alkhor I've had to rethink my big breed project. Keep me in the loop. If I can help, I don't have her set to breed.

I would sell her to you if you want to breed her, 'cause TerraDemon is wind, not fire.
I am a Caveman :)
@Alkhor If your previous offers fall through, you are welcome to borrow my gal for breeding!! But, I don't have a male to match her and I also don't have access to a fire nest, so you'd have to go find both. No payment needed.
@Alkhor If your previous offers fall through, you are welcome to borrow my gal for breeding!! But, I don't have a male to match her and I also don't have access to a fire nest, so you'd have to go find both. No payment needed.
@TawnyDragonscale thank you! What's your price?
If baconwastaken' dragons birth only male or if they could not halps at some reason, I will be glad purchais your draconess for breeding project.

@cuestaff thank you! I have friend with fure nest. And I am ready make collateral for your dragon.
I'll kepp your offer in mind, and let you know, in other deals fall and when/if I find proper male
@TawnyDragonscale thank you! What's your price?
If baconwastaken' dragons birth only male or if they could not halps at some reason, I will be glad purchais your draconess for breeding project.

@cuestaff thank you! I have friend with fure nest. And I am ready make collateral for your dragon.
I'll kepp your offer in mind, and let you know, in other deals fall and when/if I find proper male

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
1 2