Find a Dragon
Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 853 854
[center] [b]NEWS[/b] Wind flight is full. [b]UPDATES[/b] New users Dohmalore(Fire), whitesheepy(Wind), PlaqueDoc(Plague) ----- [emoji=plague rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=earth rune] [b]FRIENDLY NEST RENTAL[/b] The Friendly Nest Rental is a small team of users from every flight willing to let others rent out our nests for you to breed your dragons in so your hatchlings can be born with different elements than your lair element. All users are welcome to use the thread BUT if you are not part of the team(on the flight groups info) you can't rent out your nests to others. Bumps are appreciated ----- [b]HOW TO JOIN[/b] If you would like to join the team please fill out the form down below and send it via PM to me not on thread thanks. If you would like to be temporarily unavailable, taken off, need something updated, etc just send a PM. User: Flight: Nests: Fee: Info: ----- [b]MINI HELPERS[/b] Mini helpers are users you can ping/PM if you need any help and sometimes will help with mail time. Mail time is on 1st Jan. [b]Main Helper[/b] @TheNightsSecret (me) Mini Helpers(Full) @LoveMqze @VeranaStorm ----- [b]HOW TO USE[/b] Scroll down and either ping or PM the user(s) from the flight group(s) that you are looking for. Follow the renter's nesting rules. Always put your username/ID or both in your dragon's bio before sending. Always make sure your dragons are fully fed and both dragons are RTB before sending. If you want you may post a review after your nesting experience with the user. [b]Notes[/b] How to ping someone is @ then there username, no spaces. Press Ctrl and F for quick search. ----- [b]RENTER PROBLEM[/b] If you feel you have been scammed, the renter has gone inactive please follow these steps before you do anything. *PM the renter. *If you still have not got your dragons within a couple of days after your PM please give me or a mini helper a PM and we will try our best to sort each problem out from sending the user a PM to taking them off the thread to ensure it doesn't happen again, though we hope it does not come to that. *We do not take any responsibility for dragons lost to inactive users, blocks, exalting, etc. ----- [b]NESTER PROBLEM[/b] If you feel the nester has gone inactive please follow these steps before you do anything. *PM the user once the nest has hatched. *Offspring - Wait 3 days if nothing give another PM, if they have not picked up/PM you back on the fourth day the offspring of that pair is yours to do what you want with. *Pair - Wait for 1 week, give a PM to them a few times after 3 days, if nothing still give them a last PM explaining you have given them enough time to collect, etc, the pair is now yours to do what you want with. -Note- If you have any problems, need help, etc with renters or nesters please give me or a mini helper a PM and we will try our best to help you out. Renter-One who is rentering out there nests. Nesters-One who is using the Renters nests. ----- [b]WAITING LIST[/b] Only 15 users per flight group, if you would like to join but your flight group is full you may be put onto the waiting list. Nest thread bit. Nature-WingSkirr, Shyia Arcane-Cormanthor, KittyTheLioness, SWQZ828 Shadow-WildeFoxx Light-AgentEight Lightning-WolfprintsSC Wind-KittenVirus ----- [b]FLIGHTS[/b] [emoji=plague rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=earth rune] [color=#c1272c][b]PLAGUE NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/rt9IgRx.gif[/img] [b]User:DeathSpecter[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5 Fee:5kt or 5g Info:I am on everyday, please leave your username and ID in the dragons' bios and have lair space to take back your dragons when the nest hatches. [b]User:EmotionalTree[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5 Fee:Free Info:+3 FR time, I can provide collateral if needed. [b]User:GrumpyCatlover[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:2 Fee:Whatever you'd like. Info:Nothing to add other than that I am forgetful so please be patient. [b]User:Doppler[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5 Fee:3kt Info:Please put your username in the bio, I can hold hatchlings for a week after their hatch day, extra 500t for every day after that, if total fee exceeds 5kt I may have to sell the hatchlings. [b]User:Delcat(Hiatus)[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5(2 only) Fee:Completely free, tips appreciated but not at all necessary. Info:With the Hibernal Den open, i'm not breeding my own dregs as much these days, i'd love to help bring some lovely red-eyed hatchies into the world, during their stay your dragons are free to all amenities of the Stupid Horse Clan B&B, including the jacuzzi, spa, and 24-hour buffet, i'm on daily, if there are any delays I will reimburse you for 5kt per day, I may offer to buy unwanted hatchies, my services will not be available during certain pushes and Riot of Rot, please check my profile for availability, please include your name and ID on each dragon. [b]User:Tee[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:4 Fee:5kt, if boon is used it’s free. Info:No food is required, collateral can be provided as requested, I will keep in touch tell you how many eggs there are and message you when I have incubated so you can be sure that they will be hatched as soon as possible, I hold hatchlings for a week after they are hatched and if they’re not picked up in that time I will sell or exalt them, please pick up your dragons in a timely manner, put your username and ID in the dragon's description please, Unfortunately, my nests are not always open, I appreciate your understanding, please PM me with any further questions. [b]User:SilverInky[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips are appreciated but not necessary. Info:I'm on and off constantly due to real life (College, work, family...)but you can take for sure I'll be online at least once every single day, I'm willing to wait for you to pick up your dragons up to a full week after the eggs hatch, won't be able to take in nest rentals during pushes from my flight. [b]User:MuteBlackSheep[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5 Fee:Food to cover the time in my lair, tips would always be appreciated. Info:Please put your username in your dragon's bio, please pick up hatchlings as soon as they're hatched, I rarely use my nests to breed my own dragons so I'll always be more than happy to help give your babies these ruby red eyes. [b]User:RomeoMontagu[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:4 Fee:Free/Food appreciated but not required. Info:Have Username in bios. [b]User:PlaqueDoc[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:4 Fee:5kt/g Info:I am on every day, please be sure to leave your user and ID in the dragons i'm breeding's bios, it may take a while to accept CRs with the breeding dragons because I might be moving dragons of my own to my Hib Den, other than that please be sure to pick up your dragons after they're done breeding, I can hold them up to 3 days otherwise I will add 500t every day after that. [color=#c1272c][b]PLAGUE PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]10/15[/b] @DeathSpecter @EmotionalTree @GrumpyCatlover @Doppler @Delcat @Tee @SilverInky @MuteBlackSheep @RomeoMontagu @PlaqueDoc [color=#ef5c23][b]FIRE NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XqQeriv.gif[/img] [b]User:LucisAbsentia[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5 Fee:None, food/tips is appreciated but not necessary. Info:I am an active nester for several threads and have been for years, if I don't have room I keep reservations for the next open nest, please be prepared to take your pair/hatchlings back when the nest hatches unless we have discussed me holding your dragons before I nest them, I will not hold dragons indefinitely and asking me the day they hatch is inconsiderate, thank you for respecting this. [b]User:Quickstrike[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5 Fee:Free but tips/food are appreciated. Info:Name in bio, pm or ping me to arrange, on mobile. [b]User:Meadbhb[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5 Fee:None, tips are appreciated(meat and seafood can be short at times). Info:Please give me a few days heads up that you're interested in a nest, mine are almost always full, i'm working a subspecies project but I have come to appreciate the need to nest in other elements, please put your user name in your derg's info so I know who to return them too, if my lair is full I may ask you to hold some hatchlings so I can nest your derg's, my job is crazy so if you don't hear from me don't panic, I try to get on every day at least once, i'm 2+ FR time and am not a morning person. [b]User:tmplr(Hiatus)[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5 Fee:Send food for the stay. Info:Please pick up your babies as soon as possible I will hold them until you do but won't be very happy about it, though if you really need me to hold them for some time please shoot me a message with some food to cover their stay. [b]User:Reddhed[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5 Fee:None but food/tips appreciated. Info:I have nests opening up each day, so the maximum heads up I need is one day, I can send a hatchling as collateral if preferred, please follow the user name rule. [b]User:DrakoTheDragon[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:3(2 available) Fee:3kt Info:I play almost every day so I will see all new notifications. I also tell you in advance when your nest is almost ready (24 hours or lower). [b]User:FlamingCavern1[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:2 Fee:2kt. Info:I will notify you (within 24 hours) when your nest is almost ready to hatch. I also give updates in my bio. [b]User:Coincat[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:3 Fee:Free Info:I would rather you send me a PM so that way the conversation is more private, (However, I will answer to pings.) [b]User:Dohmalore[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:4 Fee:Nothing, my clan runs a hotspring/resort so I just like to have visitors as a lore thing. Info:I will PM you the day before they hatch to remind you to make room for them, would appreciate it if you put your username/ID in the bio but if not it's fine i'll find you, don't really mind if you can't take them right away I always have room & food to spare (within limits if you give me your dragons & then I hear absolutely nothing from you for a month I will probably put your dragons in the exalt pile). [color=#ef5c23][b]FIRE PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]9/15[/b] @LucisAbsentia @Quickstrike @Meadbhb @tmplr @Reddhed @DrakoTheDragon @FlamingCavern1 @Coincat @Dohmalore [color=#f9e255][b]LIGHT NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/UlFVeww.gif[/img] [b]User:SnoringHyena[/b] Flight:Light Nests:5 Fee:None Info:Just put your id & username in bio. I will pm you the egg count and 1 day before the nest is set to hatch. [b]User:Alxamei[/b] Flight:Light Nests:5 Fee:None, but tips/food for the stay are appreciated. Info:I'm not the most active member but attempt to get on for dailies that said I may miss a day or two so if you're aiming for a specific date/prompt return I may not be the best bet for you. [b]User:Sssasha[/b] Flight:Light Nests:5 (2-3 for you guys) Fee:Food for pair, tips welcome but not required. Info:I'm part of another nest rental community, so I might not always be able to take nests, but always will if I have space, since I don't really use my own nests. [b]User:Kava[/b] Flight:Light Nests:3 Fee:Free, food and/or tips appreciated. Info:I'm 15hrs ahead of the server time. [b]User:HolyShipper[/b] Flight:Light Nests:4 (1 always available) Fee:Free Info:Please have your username in the dragons bio, if you want to breed with one of my dragons send me a PM. Please pick your dragons up as soon as possible, I don't have much lairspace. [b]User:Foneu[/b] Flight:Light Nests:4 Fee:Free, food/fodder would be appreciated but not required. Info:My nests are almost always empty, 16hrs ahead of the server time. [b]User:beepboopitsme[/b] Flight:Light Nests:5(1-2 for FNR) Fee:None, tips appreciated. Info:FR+9 (germany), please put your username in your dergs bio, feed them and pick them up as soon as possible, (Feel free to PM). [b]User:theRumblingEmu[/b] Fligh:Light Nests:3 Fee:None, tips are not expected but appreciated in any form. Info:The Relicta Clan is open to all who come seeking a place to stay either temporarily or permanently, this is why we have decided to open up our nesting area to those looking to hatch their dragonets in a safe place and under the Lightweaver's grace, all inquires for nest rental should be made out to Llvai, head of clan foreign relations, any unwanted hatchlings are more than welcome to stay within Relicta if their home clan does not desire them to return. [color=#f9e255][b]LIGHT PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]8/15[/b] @SnoringHyena @Alxamei @Sssasha @Kava @HolyShipper @Foneu @beepboopitsme @theRumblingEmu [color=#e77fbf][b]ARCANE NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TCw0WzC.gif[/img] [b]User:VeranaStorm[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 (at least one always available) Fee:2kt or 1g Info:Put username in bios, late fee's include 1kt a day after hatchlings become adults, exceptions can be made for users with valid reasons like saving up lair space, I can send one my dragons as collateral if your nervous, I will do nest trades. [b]User:Mellorine[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Fee:5kt per pair. Info:Please name your dragons before CR, send PM to check avaibility of nests, I can do collateral if necessary, first time renting is free. [b]User:NikoLazuli[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Fee:5kT/g or food. Info:Please put your username in the bio and name your dragons, I can offer collateral if you want, also I won't be active from mid November to mid December this year because I have a big exam. [b]User:Poofypetals[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Fee:Free Info:I'm on every day so just contact me and I will get your babs nested right away. [b]User:Bossmint[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:4(usually 1 open) Fee:None, but free food is appreciated. Info:Please put your username/number in the dragon's bio so I can easily return them to you. [b]User:Evernear[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:4 Fee:Free, though food/tips appreciated. Info:My nests are almost always free for use though I do very(very) rarely breed my dragons, please place your name in your dragons bio as a precautionary measure, don't be afraid to PM me, if you cannot get your dragons on the day of hatching please inform me and I will wait for 24 hrs, before REQUIRING you to give me food once you get them from me, every week will be a stack though if it hasn't been a week I will only require 50 pieces this is only if you exceed the 24 hour mark, if you know you will not be able to get every dragon within the 24 hour mark please pm me and we may negotiate. [b]User:Jamesfitz3[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Fee:Pay what you want (gems, treasure, food, hatchlings, etc). Info:Also willing to accept payment in the form of one of the hatchlings (if there's more than one of course) or any items that are not trinkets, I have a wishlist in my bio but nonwishlist items also appreciated. [b]User:RosinaAnn16[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:5 Fee:Food for the type of dragons you send. Info:I'm in Uk, so I might be a late replier. [b]User:tskumoyuuma[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:4 (check nest page to see if one is open) Fee:1kt/1g per egg, food donations appreciated. Info:Please put ur username in both ur dragons bios before sending, u can pay anytime after the dragons r nested but before I send them back to u, I'll set up a two way cr if u haven't paid by the time they hatch, please take them back as soon as possible. I'm also on pretty much every day. [b]User:JourneyThePanda[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:5 Fee:Free Info:Almost always on everyday, if your dragons have lore let me know and depending on the time I might write up a short snippet about their visit to one of my three factions. [b]User:Laserbreak[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:4 Fee:Free but food tips are appreciated. Info:I'm 8 GMT so I'm on 19:30 (Previous Day;Server time) to 6:00 (Next Day;Server time) when I'm not busy, also put your username on bio, please. [b]User:Bourbun(Hiatus)[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Fee:None, but accepts tips, (Anything from food to hoard items or currency). Info:I work on the 3rd shift so I'm a late-night user, 3+ hours ahead of FR time, responses to trades and what-not might be delayed for that reason. [b]User:bug2buga[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:4, (1-2 available, more if i'm not breeding) Fee:No fee, but some food for your dragons would be good. Info:Please put your username in your dragon's bios, I breed my own dragons sometimes but I should have 1-2 nests open at most times, if you wanna know how many eggs there are just request it. [b]User:Allygator8[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Fee:Free Info:N/A [color=#e77fbf][b]ARCANE PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]14/15[/b] @VeranaStorm @Mellorine @NikoLazuli @Poofypetals @Bossmint @Evernear @Jamesfitz3 @RosinaAnn16 @tskumoyuuma @JourneyThePanda @Laserbreak @Bourbun @bug2buga @Allygator8 [color=#7ece73][b]WIND NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XBhgPWa.gif[/img] [b]User:Araaska[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free Info:Please put username/ID in your dragons bio, I will happily take on repeated nesting if your seeking a specific, the longest I have done that for was a year and a half for a pair, before returning dragons I will send you a PM/post message to inform you that they will be ready soon so you have room to pick them up. [b]User:Nazmiye[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, food and tips optional. Info:Please put your info in the dragons bio. If you need me to hold onto hatchlings for an extra day or 2 just let me know and we can work it out. [b]User:Natorei[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:3 Fee:Free tips appreciated. Info:Nests are available 99% of the time, I'm willing to hold dragons as long as necessary as long as there is regular communication, username in bios is appreciated but not necessary, thanks. [b]User:Aurora23[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 (1 is always available) Fee:Free, tips appreciated but not at all required. Info:Please include your username in the dragons bio before sending, I am happy to do repeated nestings should you not get what you were hoping for, collateral can be sent if asked. [b]User:yellowstarfish[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 (one available only) Fee:Free Info:Once eggs have hatched please pick up your dergs as soon as possible, thanks. User:Catfeather Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, food greatly appreciated. Info:I'm happy to hold dragons a couple extra days if you need, but please keep in contact, PMs preferred if you want a nest from me specifically, as I may miss pings. [b]User:MothPaladin[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free Info I'm on every day and usually have empty nests, no need to send food, my dragons can share. [b]User:cation[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:4 Fee:Free, food is appreciated though. Info:I never breed my dragons so feel free to fill my nests, FR+3, I usually check FR multiple times a day but note I have a weird sleeping schedule most of the time. [b]User:DuskUnspoken[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:3 Fee:5kt or 5g. Info:Will take wishlist items or festival apparel/currency instead of treasure/gems, 1 nest will be taken most of the time, payment goes toward more nests and lair expansion. [b]User:dancingcrane[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:5kt and 40pt food Info:Make sure your FR name is in your dragons’ bios and be prepared to take your dragons and hatchlings back within a day or two of hatching unless you PM me to ask for a delay, i’m on every day. [b]User:Adularescence[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:4 Fee:Free but food to feed your dragons is always appreciated, Info:Your pair will be treated as part of the clan during their stay, i'm more than willing to hold onto them and hatch the nest on a specific day, i'm online for at least a few minutes every day so if you request updates you'll receive them within 24 hours. [b]User:Smols[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, but any tips are appreciated. Info:Please add your username to the dragons' bios and make sure the dragons are RTB, my nests are almost always open, please stay in touch if you cannot take your dragons/hatchlings right away, I will hold hatchlings for one week unless you ask for an extension up to 1 month, extended stay breedings are available upon request. [b]User:aikarasu[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips/food (especially insects) or wishlist items appreciated. Info:Please put your username/link to profile in dragons bio, active daily, will take reservations, can provide collateral in treasure if needed, please check my profile for more nest rental info. [b]User:dd2900[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, though insects and meat are always appreciated. Info:Please make sure your dragons have your name in their bios before sending, i'll hold them as long as you need, FR+3. [b]User:whitesheepy[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:3 Fee:Free, but food/tips welcome. Info:Please put your username in the dragons' bio, my timezone is +15 FR time so replies may be slow at certain times. [color=#7ece73][b]WIND PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]15/15[/b] @Araaska @Nazmiye @Natorei @Aurora23 @yellowstarfish @Catfeather @MothPaladin @cation @DuskUnspoken @dancingcrane @Adularescence @Smols @aikarasu @dd2900 @whitesheepy [color=#629c3f][b]NATURE NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/VdNwmsY.gif[/img] [b]User:RoboticSheep[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:4 Fee:Free Info:Please put your lair ID and username in the dragon bio, this is super important thanks. [b]User:Sunflight[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5 Fee:Free, donations of food an clothing appreciated. Info:Please put name and lair in bio of dragons, please pm me to arrange. [b]User:deerfawn[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5 Fee:Free, food and tips are appreciated. Info:PM or ping me to arrange the rental. [b]User:acorncap[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5 Fee:Free Info:I rarely use my nests so I'm usually open, if the lair seems full i'm just exalting, it won't be for long. [b]User:Nana64[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5 Fee:Free if I breed in your lair at the same time, donations of food at other times. Info:Pm or ping for arrangements. [b]User:Loreka[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:3 Fee:None, tips appreciated. Info:I rarely use my own nests so I usually have one free, please feel free to message me if you'd like me to host a nest for you as I often miss pings due to timezones.. [b]User:reaperbird[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:4 Fee:Free, but donations of food are appreciated. Info:Username in dragon bios please and PMs to rent are preferred. [b]User:Sans02(Hiatus until food is replenished)[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:4 Fee:Free Info:Ping or PM to organize nest rental (all I ask is that their cooldown is over. [b]User:Oramis[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5 Fee:Free but tips are appreciated. Info:I'm online everyday and I am happy to nest whenever I have the space in my lair to take in dragons, please have your dragons fully fed before sending, if I need to know anything else please PM me about it. [b]User:thewildgarden[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:4 Fee:Free. Info:Please include your username in your dragons' bios, I'm online every day so i'll hatch your nests as soon as possible, food donations are appreciated but not necessary. [b]User:CuriousDragon[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:3 Fee:Either 5kt, any food stack, Buying one or more of my dragons on AH (you can exalt). Info: I am really busy, so no writing for Nest Rentals right now. This is just normal Nest Rental now, I will breed your dragons and keep you up to date, I'm friendly. :) I'm busy so I needed to update it, thanks. [b]User:MoonlightFae[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:2 Fee:1.5kt or 1g or any unwanted hatchling (if I have lair space). Info:I plan on getting another nest specifically for renting. [b]User:Nazom[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5(3 for here) Fee:5-15g or 8k-15kt. Info:Users can decide the amount of gems and treasure, I don't know how to express this. [b]User:katha053[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:3 Fee:Free, but (check info). Info:All renters welcome; nest fee is 10k if fodder breeding and free otherwise. I do request to keep a single hatchling if I like it from the nest, with full compensation provided (12kt.) Also, I would like people to pick up hatchings within two days or I may put them in the Hibernal den, and after a week they are subject to exaltation. I will send you one of my nicer dragons as collateral upon request. I am on frequently and will hatch your nest as soon as they are ready. [b]User:Woodphonix[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:4 Fee:Free, but food/donations would be appreciated. Info:Just pm me when a nest is free, one month before a nature dom push I might not be able to rent out nests, please pick up your dragons as soon as possible, if you don't pick them up or ask me to hold them longer (max 1 month) I will assume parents and hatchlings are forfeited and handle them as I deem fit. [color=#629c3f][b]NATURE PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]15/15[/b] @RoboticSheep @Sunflight @deerfawn @acorncap @Nana64 @Loreka @reaperbird @Sans02 @Oramis @thewildgarden @CuriousDragon @MoonlightFae @Nazom @katha053 @Woodphonix [color=#ebefff][b]ICE NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jV8cp4z.gif[/img] [b]User:LoveMqze[/b] Flight:Ice Fee: Free(tips are appreciated but not essential). Nests:4 Info:I've normally always got a couple of nests empty and I'm active everyday so I won't miss any days, if you could put your username in your dragons info that'd be great help, food isn't essential but it's appreciated. [b]User:Allychan[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:4 (3 for you guys) Fee:Pay what you want but it must be something. Info:I would like to ask for those interest in a nest to mail me instead of ping. [b]User:Glory[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:5, usually at least 2 open Fee:Free, tips are appreciated, mostly need seafood/meat for lair. Info:Feel free to ping or PM me, put your name in your dragons descriptions so I don't forget & please pick up dragons a maximum of 48 hours after hatchlings are ready, nests usually open, I reserve the right to keep a special eyed (multigaze/primal) hatchling should I be interested, I will fairly compensate the renter if this happens. [b]User:Zazikel(Hiatus)[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:5 Fee:Free, food or tips are appreciated but not required. Info:Please ensure to put your username in the dragons bio so I know who belongs to whom. [b]User:LeviathanDemon[/b] Flight:Ice Nests 5 Fee:21 fp per mate, if no food, 1kt. Info:Please do not send hungry dragons, nests typically occupied from 26th of a month to 1st of following month. [b]User:cgilly(Hiatus)[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:4 Fee:Free, tips or food appreciated. Info:I am on Flight Rising time (Pacific), typically come online a couple times day, before sending your dragons please make sure they are fully fed and have your user name and/or ID listed in their bio, thanks. [b]User:CallMeShazzle[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:4(2 for rental) Fee:Anything but tips, insect/seafood is appreciated. Info:Regular contact is appreciated, please fully feed dragons, put your username in the bios before sending them over, dragons abandoned more than one week after hatching are subject to resale/exalt if there's no contact. [b]User:Charjabu[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:5 Fee:Free, but I love tips. Info:I' m online daily so there will be no hatching delays unless something comes up which it probably wont, so far I don't have any late fees but please take your dragons back asap, pm or ping if you need me, i' m on fr time (pacific). [b]User:Lunistice[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:3 Fee:Free but tips and food are appreciated. Info:Please put your username or lair ID in the dragon's bio and that the dragons are off cooldown or will be within a day or two, I always make sure at least one nest is open even if I'm using the others, i'm an hour ahead of FR time and online often so I'll respond quickly. [b]User:EverSoBritish[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:4 (1+ for rentals) Fee:2kt/2g, (Food provided but always welcome). Info:I work a crazy schedule so please just feel free to check my open nests and just send me your dragons I will never turn down anyone if I have open nests, for more details [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2641892#post_37963460]Nest Rental Info[/url] [b]User:BlueStopSigns[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:5(one for rentals) Fee:None, tips of a common familiar/apparel to melt are appreciated. Info:Dragons will be fed while staying in my lair, I will put a familiar on them so I know they aren't to be exalted/den'd. [b]User:Stormdance[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:5 Fee:30pf. Info:I'm happy to provide collateral if needed. [color=#ebefff][b]ICE PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]12/15[/b] @LoveMqze @Allychan @Glory @Zazikel @LeviathanDemon @cgilly @CallMeShazzle @Charjabug @Lunistice @EverSoBritish @BlueStopSigns @Stormdance [color=#00fff0][b]LIGHTNING NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mh8jR2Z.gif[/img] [b]User:TwilightBlue[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 Fee:Free, food would be appreciated. Info:I'm totally alright if you need collateral from me, please put your username and lair ID in your dragon's bio, I don't charge late fees and I don't mind holding dragons for a few days but I may sell one or two hatchlings to compensate for holding if you're more than a week late. [b]User:Phoebici[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:4 Fee:Food required for dragons, tips appreciated though not required. Info:Please make sure your username is in the dragon's bios, please make sure you're going to be online to pick up your dragons and hatchlings as soon as possible after hatching. [b]User:Konekova[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 Fee:None, insects appreciated. Info:FR +3, Uni student so I may not respond for a few hours due to classes. [b]User:AstralDragons[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 Fee:Free but tips are certainly appreciated! Info:Feel free to ping or DM me, i’m very active on FR. [b]User:Lobbyns[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:3 Fee:Any amount of seafood. Info:I can do collateral if asked. [b]User:CrystalTsuyoshi[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:4 (depends if i'm breeding my little ones) Fee:Free but tips/food are always welcome. Info:PM me to arrange things and please put your username in the notes or your user ID (helps me keep track of everything) thank you. [b]User:LGFUADJJ[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 Fee:None, Fp for dragons is appreciated but not required. Info:I'm on FR time (+0), I work full time but am online periodically throughout the day, if I somehow hatched your babies but haven't sent them over in 24 hours or more please don't hesitate to give me a friendly nudge. [b]User:Caroo[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:3 Fee:None Info:Food is appreciated but not necessary. [b]User:HighVoltage[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:3 Fee:Food to cover stay is appreciated. Info:You can always see your nest's hatch date in my bio. [b]User:xwolfxspiritx[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:4 Fee:Free, food appreciated but not necessary. Info:I do breed my own dragons but will always keep 1- 2 nests free for use for people here. [b]User:Accabear[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 Fee:Free though I'll take gifts. Info:PM me to arrange things and please put your username in the notes or your user ID (helps me keep track of everything) thank you. [b]User:Losina[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 Fee:Free, donations of items, T/G are always appreciated. Info:Please put your username in the bio of both of your dragons. [b]User:CthulhuYandere[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 Few:10kt or food preferred, you may also use items on my wishlist (My pearlie DragonFruit hold the list).], tips are appreciated but not required. Info:I am a fairly trusted nest host having hosted several nests before, you may look in my comments on my page and see other users whom have nested with me, I am currently saving funds for my own hatchery and wish to help others bring in more teal eyes babies into the world, if you've sent me a small rp of your dragons arriving or send a message asking for the 'Arivial' treatment I will rp one of my 'Leader' dragons greeting and helping take care of your nests, if you enjoy your stay please leave a comment saying 'Trusted Nest Host' in some manner, I am very active and will get your babies back asap, please make sure you have space and put your username in their bio just in case, I have a tab they will stay in called 'Visiting Nesters'. [color=#00fff0][b]LIGHTNING PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]13/15[/b] @TwilightBlue @Phoebici @Konekova @AstralDragons @Lobbyns @CrystalTsuyoshi @LGFUADJJ @Caroo @HighVoltage @xwolfxspiritx @Accabear @Losina @CthulhuYandere [color=#324ba9][b]WATER NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MRjE3ex.gif[/img] [b]User:lunasillusions[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips appreciated. Info:Usernames will be put in bios. [b]User:NovaBlu[/b] Flight:Water Nests:3 Fee:2kt Info:Will try and have one nest open at all times. [b]User:RingMaster[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5(2-3 nests) Fee:Food always accepted, not necessary. Info:I usually keep 2-3 nests open for people who would like to use it, I no longer offer collateral as I lost 2 dragons already that way, I always appreciate food to help feed your dragons, but I don't expect it if you cant provide any. [b]User:Lordmaroo[/b] Flight:Water Nests:4 Fee:None Info:Nothing really anyone needs to know, I really like to help people out, please make sure with me before sending dragons as I may not have open nests. [b]User:theJadeRabbit[/b] Flight:Water Nests:4 Fee:Free, food is appreciated. Info:Please just message me prior before sending dragons over in case I don't have any nests available. [b]User:ArmorWondrous[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips appreciated. Info:Please put your username and any special instructions such as special hatch date in the dragons' bios. [b]User:SilverLanayru[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5 Fee:Free; tips/food appreciated. Info:I will almost always have nests open, feel free to contact me in advance via pings/PMs, if you need me to hold for a certain amount of time please let me know as soon as possible, my profile info will usually list which nests are open or are in use. [b]User:Galixis[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips and bugs are appreciated. Info:I don't ignore people so if I don't respond please please please PM me. [b]User:Twiggies[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5(1-2 for rental) Fee:Food appreciated. Info:Please put username in bio. If username isn't put in bio, please know I may put it in myself just so I know who to send it back to and may not remember to remove it before sending it back. [b]User:Ghilanian[/b] Flight:Water Nests:4 Fee:Free, tips/food is always welcome. Info:Please put username is bio, I am online pretty often so let me know if you need anything. [b]User:swangirl[/b] Flight:Water Nests:2(more to come) Fee:2g or 500t. Info:Food is on me! However food is welcome. Your dragons will be feed. In there bio there will be your name so I don't get messed up. [b]User:ghostesez[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5 Fee:None Info:You don’t need to ping me just send them over, I turn over my nests daily so they’ll get put on at my next opening, if you want a specific hatch date send them a day in advance with a note on the date desired, thanks. [b]User:secretlylying[/b] Flight:Water Nests:2(check to see if there are any available) Fee:Free, tips appreciated. Info:Rtb + fed dragons only, please put username in bio, will hold for 7 days any longer and i'll assume you don't want them, i'll pm you when the hatchlings have hatched and send a 1t pa for all the dragons. [color=#324ba9][b]WATER PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]13/15[/b] @lunasillusions @NovaBlu @RingMaster @Lordmaroo @theJadeRabbit @ArmorWondrous @SilverLanayru @Galixis @Twiggies @Ghilanian @swangirl @ghostesez @secretlylying [color=#382e44][b]SHADOW NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/pw4DoZq.gif[/img] [b]User:TheNightsSecret(Half Hiatus)[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:Food for stay (tips are appreciated). Info:Please put your username in the dragons bio, please make sure dragons are fully fed before sending, I will PM you through the nesting, I can hold your dragons for 3 days to a week unless we work something out, either ping or PM me for a nest. [b]User:Laevateinn[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:5kt or gem/item equivalent and 30 food points. Info:Please don't ping, just send a PM or CR, i'll accept unless all nests are full. [b]User:SassmasterMaxie[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:Food for dragons, tips appreciated but not necessary. Info:Check if I have a fee nest first as I do breed my own dragons, make sure your dragons are fully fed before sending, put your username in dragon's bio, I check in daily, if you would like the nest hatched on a specific day please put in dragon's bio, I can hold your dragons up to a week before a fee of food/items for there stay. [b]User:ToruOkinawa[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:Free, but food would help me very much. Info:Online every day so if you have anything to say just PM me, either put your username/ID in the dragons information or PM me on hatching day, 8 hours ahead of FR Time. [b]User:JustaPaperTiger[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:4 Fee:Free, tips are welcome. Info:Username in bio, PM or ping for the rental, online daily. [b]User:Abaddonkarma[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:3 Fee:1kt per egg or a hatchling. Info:Please put username and lair number in dragons bio, whether or not I could possibly have a hatchling. [b]User:DuskAwakening[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:4(2 for rent) Fee:None, but tips appreciated. Info:I keep up with my dailies so if you need a nest hatched by a certain date I can take them. [b]User:Purrilicious[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 (Most will usually be available) Fee:None, but tips are appreciated. Info:+17 FR time, super active and mostly around so feel free to shoot me messages, make sure your dragons are fully fed before they're sent to me and I'll cover the rest, be aware I am a breeder myself and sometimes my nests aren't free but I'll let you know if so. [b]User:GodofUnderworld[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:3 Fee:1.000/1g per egg. Info:I love to take care of the dragons and the eggies, I will turn your eggs every time that it is ready to incubate. Unfortunately, I do not have enough lair space and you must take your dragons and hatchlings the day they will be ready to hatch. [b]User:Luce[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 (At least 1 for rent) Fee:Free, tips are appreciated. Info:+3 FR time, if you have any special nest requests like hatching on a particular day let me know ahead of time, tips can be anything especially meats, leaving your username/ID in your dragon's bio will be a big help. [b]User:Birpeeoushaha[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5(2 nests almost always available) Fee:None. Info:Please put your user in the dragons bio, I'm very clumsy qwq, also im +3 fr time. [b]User:Aschenstern[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips/food appreciated but not required. Info:Please put your username or a link to your profile in the dragons bio, please feed them before you send them to me. [color=#382e44][b]SHADOW PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]12/15[/b] @TheNightsSecret @Laevateinn @SassmasterMaxie @ToruOkinawa @JustaPaperTiger @Abaddonkarma @DuskAwakening @Purrilicious @GodofUnderworld @Luce @Birpeeoushaha @Aschenstern [color=#8e5b3f][b]EARTH NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K4DthMo.gif[/img] [b]User:queezywaiter[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:5 Fee:Free. Info:All I ask is that dragons are picked up in a timely manner. [b]User:tournesol[/b] Flight:Earth Nests: Fee:Free but tips are appreciated. Info:+3 FR time, putting your name in the dragon's bio helps me out a lot but it's not required, I can also hold on to them for up to 2 weeks after hatching if you need me to, thank you. [b]User:Skritnaja[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:5 Fee:None Info:I don't require any food or tips, can hold on to dragons/hatchlings longer if need be. [b]User:NamelessTraveler[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:5(1 for rent) Fee:N/a, but tips and food are appreciated. Info:Either ping or PM me for a nest rental, all dragons will be boarded in the Quartz Guesthouse tab of my lair, I get on at least once a day. [b]User:Biird[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips are always appreciate. Info:Heya, I don't charge anything, please pick up your dragons in a timely manner, I don't enjoy holding but I do have the lair space if it's a necessity, your dragons will always come home with full energy so I ask that you please send them with full energy, if you feel like sending food with your dragons i'm ALWAYS low on bugs, darn Skydancers. [b]User:coconuthead[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:3(2 for nest rental) Fee:3g/kt per pair. Info:Please remember to put your username and ID# in the dragons' bios, I am more than happy to spread the earthy love of brown eyes no matter how boring they seem. [b]User:Unicorn183[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:2 Fee:Food/T/G are appreciated but not necessary. Info:I try to get on at least once a day, I am on FR time. [color=#8e5b3f][b]EARTH PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]7/15[/b] @queezywaiter @tournesol @Skritnaja @NamelessTraveler @Biird @coconuthead @Unicorn183 ----- [u]Credit to Wakor for making the gif's[/u] [/center]
NEWS
Wind flight is full.

UPDATES

New users Dohmalore(Fire), whitesheepy(Wind), PlaqueDoc(Plague)

FRIENDLY NEST RENTAL

The Friendly Nest Rental is a small team of users from every flight willing to let others rent out our nests for you to breed your dragons in so your hatchlings can be born with different elements than your lair element.

All users are welcome to use the thread BUT if you are not part of the team(on the flight groups info) you can't rent out your nests to others.

Bumps are appreciated

HOW TO JOIN

If you would like to join the team please fill out the form down below and send it via PM to me not on thread thanks.

If you would like to be temporarily unavailable, taken off, need something updated, etc just send a PM.

User:
Flight:
Nests:
Fee:
Info:

MINI HELPERS

Mini helpers are users you can ping/PM if you need any help and sometimes will help with mail time.

Mail time is on 1st Jan.

Main Helper
@TheNightsSecret (me)

Mini Helpers(Full)
@LoveMqze
@VeranaStorm

HOW TO USE

Scroll down and either ping or PM the user(s) from the flight group(s) that you are looking for.

Follow the renter's nesting rules.

Always put your username/ID or both in your dragon's bio before sending.

Always make sure your dragons are fully fed and both dragons are RTB before sending.

If you want you may post a review after your nesting experience with the user.

Notes
How to ping someone is @ then there username, no spaces.

Press Ctrl and F for quick search.

RENTER PROBLEM

If you feel you have been scammed, the renter has gone inactive please follow these steps before you do anything.

*PM the renter.

*If you still have not got your dragons within a couple of days after your PM please give me or a mini helper a PM and we will try our best to sort each problem out from sending the user a PM to taking them off the thread to ensure it doesn't happen again, though we hope it does not come to that.

*We do not take any responsibility for dragons lost to inactive users, blocks, exalting, etc.

NESTER PROBLEM

If you feel the nester has gone inactive please follow these steps before you do anything.

*PM the user once the nest has hatched.

*Offspring - Wait 3 days if nothing give another PM, if they have not picked up/PM you back on the fourth day the offspring of that pair is yours to do what you want with.

*Pair - Wait for 1 week, give a PM to them a few times after 3 days, if nothing still give them a last PM explaining you have given them enough time to collect, etc, the pair is now yours to do what you want with.

-Note-
If you have any problems, need help, etc with renters or nesters please give me or a mini helper a PM and we will try our best to help you out.

Renter-One who is rentering out there nests.
Nesters-One who is using the Renters nests.

WAITING LIST

Only 15 users per flight group, if you would like to join but your flight group is full you may be put onto the waiting list.
Nest thread bit.

Nature-WingSkirr, Shyia
Arcane-Cormanthor, KittyTheLioness, SWQZ828
Shadow-WildeFoxx
Light-AgentEight
Lightning-WolfprintsSC
Wind-KittenVirus

FLIGHTS

PLAGUE NESTS
rt9IgRx.gif

User:DeathSpecter
Flight:Plague
Nests:5
Fee:5kt or 5g
Info:I am on everyday, please leave your username and ID in the dragons' bios and have lair space to take back your dragons when the nest hatches.

User:EmotionalTree
Fee:Free
Info:+3 FR time, I can provide collateral if needed.

User:GrumpyCatlover
Nests:2
Fee:Whatever you'd like.
Info:Nothing to add other than that I am forgetful so please be patient.

User:Doppler
Fee:3kt
Info:Please put your username in the bio, I can hold hatchlings for a week after their hatch day, extra 500t for every day after that, if total fee exceeds 5kt I may have to sell the hatchlings.

User:Delcat(Hiatus)
Nests:5(2 only)
Fee:Completely free, tips appreciated but not at all necessary.
Info:With the Hibernal Den open, i'm not breeding my own dregs as much these days, i'd love to help bring some lovely red-eyed hatchies into the world, during their stay your dragons are free to all amenities of the Stupid Horse Clan B&B, including the jacuzzi, spa, and 24-hour buffet, i'm on daily, if there are any delays I will reimburse you for 5kt per day, I may offer to buy unwanted hatchies, my services will not be available during certain pushes and Riot of Rot, please check my profile for availability, please include your name and ID on each dragon.

User:Tee
Nests:4
Fee:5kt, if boon is used it’s free.
Info:No food is required, collateral can be provided as requested, I will keep in touch tell you how many eggs there are and message you when I have incubated so you can be sure that they will be hatched as soon as possible, I hold hatchlings for a week after they are hatched and if they’re not picked up in that time I will sell or exalt them, please pick up your dragons in a timely manner, put your username and ID in the dragon's description please, Unfortunately, my nests are not always open, I appreciate your understanding, please PM me with any further questions.

User:SilverInky
Fee:Free, tips are appreciated but not necessary.
Info:I'm on and off constantly due to real life (College, work, family...)but you can take for sure I'll be online at least once every single day, I'm willing to wait for you to pick up your dragons up to a full week after the eggs hatch, won't be able to take in nest rentals during pushes from my flight.

User:MuteBlackSheep
Fee:Food to cover the time in my lair, tips would always be appreciated.
Info:Please put your username in your dragon's bio, please pick up hatchlings as soon as they're hatched, I rarely use my nests to breed my own dragons so I'll always be more than happy to help give your babies these ruby red eyes.

User:RomeoMontagu
Fee:Free/Food appreciated but not required.
Info:Have Username in bios.

User:PlaqueDoc
Fee:5kt/g
Info:I am on every day, please be sure to leave your user and ID in the dragons i'm breeding's bios, it may take a while to accept CRs with the breeding dragons because I might be moving dragons of my own to my Hib Den, other than that please be sure to pick up your dragons after they're done breeding, I can hold them up to 3 days otherwise I will add 500t every day after that.

PLAGUE PINGLIST
10/15
@DeathSpecter @EmotionalTree @GrumpyCatlover @Doppler @Delcat @Tee @SilverInky @MuteBlackSheep @RomeoMontagu @PlaqueDoc

FIRE NESTS
XqQeriv.gif

User:LucisAbsentia
Flight:Fire
Fee:None, food/tips is appreciated but not necessary.
Info:I am an active nester for several threads and have been for years,
if I don't have room I keep reservations for the next open nest, please
be prepared to take your pair/hatchlings back when the nest hatches
unless we have discussed me holding your dragons before I nest them,
I will not hold dragons indefinitely and asking me the day they hatch
is inconsiderate, thank you for respecting this.

User:Quickstrike
Fee:Free but tips/food are appreciated.
Info:Name in bio, pm or ping me to arrange, on mobile.

User:Meadbhb
Fee:None, tips are appreciated(meat and seafood can be short at times).
Info:Please give me a few days heads up that you're interested in a nest, mine are almost always full, i'm working a subspecies project but I have come to appreciate the need to nest in other elements, please put your user name in your derg's info so I know who to return them too, if my lair is full I may ask you to hold some hatchlings so I can nest your derg's, my job is crazy so if you don't hear from me don't panic, I try to get on every day at least once, i'm 2+ FR time and am not a morning person.

User:tmplr(Hiatus)
Fee:Send food for the stay.
Info:Please pick up your babies as soon as possible I will hold them until you do but won't be very happy about it, though if you really need me to hold them for some time please shoot me a message with some food to cover their stay.

User:Reddhed
Fee:None but food/tips appreciated.
Info:I have nests opening up each day, so the maximum heads up I need is one day, I can send a hatchling as collateral if preferred, please follow the user name rule.

User:DrakoTheDragon
Nests:3(2 available)
Fee:3kt
Info:I play almost every day so I will see all new notifications. I also tell you in advance when your nest is almost ready (24 hours or lower).

User:FlamingCavern1
Fee:2kt.
Info:I will notify you (within 24 hours) when your nest is almost ready to hatch. I also give updates in my bio.

User:Coincat
Nests:3
Info:I would rather you send me a PM so that way the conversation is more private, (However, I will answer to pings.)

User:Dohmalore
Fee:Nothing, my clan runs a hotspring/resort so I just like to have visitors as a lore thing.
Info:I will PM you the day before they hatch to remind you to make room for them, would appreciate it if you put your username/ID in the bio but if not it's fine i'll find you, don't really mind if you can't take them right away I always have room & food to spare (within limits if you give me your dragons & then I hear absolutely nothing from you for a month I will probably put your dragons in the exalt pile).

FIRE PINGLIST
9/15
@LucisAbsentia @Quickstrike @Meadbhb @tmplr @Reddhed @DrakoTheDragon @FlamingCavern1 @Coincat @Dohmalore

LIGHT NESTS
UlFVeww.gif

User:SnoringHyena
Flight:Light
Fee:None
Info:Just put your id & username in bio. I will pm you the egg count and 1 day before the nest is set to hatch.

User:Alxamei
Fee:None, but tips/food for the stay are appreciated.
Info:I'm not the most active member but attempt to get on for dailies that said I may miss a day or two so if you're aiming for a specific date/prompt return I may not be the best bet for you.

User:Sssasha
Nests:5 (2-3 for you guys)
Fee:Food for pair, tips welcome but not required.
Info:I'm part of another nest rental community, so I might not always be able to take nests, but always will if I have space, since I don't really use my own nests.

User:Kava
Fee:Free, food and/or tips appreciated.
Info:I'm 15hrs ahead of the server time.

User:HolyShipper
Nests:4 (1 always available)
Info:Please have your username in the dragons bio, if you want to breed with one of my dragons send me a PM. Please pick your dragons up as soon as possible, I don't have much lairspace.

User:Foneu
Fee:Free, food/fodder would be appreciated but not required.
Info:My nests are almost always empty, 16hrs ahead of the server time.

User:beepboopitsme
Nests:5(1-2 for FNR)
Fee:None, tips appreciated.
Info:FR+9 (germany), please put your username in your dergs bio,
feed them and pick them up as soon as possible, (Feel free to PM).

User:theRumblingEmu
Fligh:Light
Fee:None, tips are not expected but appreciated in any form.
Info:The Relicta Clan is open to all who come seeking a place to stay either temporarily or permanently, this is why we have decided to open up our nesting area to those looking to hatch their dragonets in a safe place and under the Lightweaver's grace, all inquires for nest rental should be made out to Llvai, head of clan foreign relations, any unwanted hatchlings are more than welcome to stay within Relicta if their home clan does not desire them to return.

LIGHT PINGLIST
8/15
@SnoringHyena @Alxamei @Sssasha @Kava @HolyShipper @Foneu
@beepboopitsme @theRumblingEmu

ARCANE NESTS
TCw0WzC.gif

User:VeranaStorm
Flight:Arcane
Nests:3 (at least one always available)
Fee:2kt or 1g
Info:Put username in bios, late fee's include 1kt a day after hatchlings become adults, exceptions can be made for users with valid reasons like saving up lair space, I can send one my dragons as collateral if your nervous, I will do nest trades.

User:Mellorine
Fee:5kt per pair.
Info:Please name your dragons before CR, send PM to check avaibility of nests, I can do collateral if necessary, first time renting is free.

User:NikoLazuli
Fee:5kT/g or food.
Info:Please put your username in the bio and name your dragons, I can offer collateral if you want, also I won't be active from mid November to mid December this year because I have a big exam.

User:Poofypetals
Info:I'm on every day so just contact me and I will get your babs nested right away.

User:Bossmint
Nests:4(usually 1 open)
Fee:None, but free food is appreciated.
Info:Please put your username/number in the dragon's bio so I can easily return them to you.

User:Evernear
Fee:Free, though food/tips appreciated.
Info:My nests are almost always free for use though I do very(very) rarely breed my dragons, please place your name in your dragons bio as a precautionary measure, don't be afraid to PM me, if you cannot get your dragons on the day of hatching please inform me and I will wait for 24 hrs, before REQUIRING you to give me food once you get them from me, every week will be a stack though if it hasn't been a week I will only require 50 pieces this is only if you exceed the 24 hour mark, if you know you will not be able to get every dragon within the 24 hour mark please pm me and we may negotiate.

User:Jamesfitz3
Fee:Pay what you want (gems, treasure, food, hatchlings, etc).
Info:Also willing to accept payment in the form of one of the hatchlings (if there's more than one of course) or any items that are not trinkets, I have a wishlist in my bio but nonwishlist items also appreciated.

User:RosinaAnn16
Fee:Food for the type of dragons you send.
Info:I'm in Uk, so I might be a late replier.

User:tskumoyuuma
Nests:4 (check nest page to see if one is open)
Fee:1kt/1g per egg, food donations appreciated.
Info:Please put ur username in both ur dragons bios before sending, u can pay anytime after the dragons r nested but before I send them back to u, I'll set up a two way cr if u haven't paid by the time they hatch, please take them back as soon as possible. I'm also on pretty much every day.

User:JourneyThePanda
Info:Almost always on everyday, if your dragons have lore let me know and depending on the time I might write up a short snippet about their visit to one of my three factions.

User:Laserbreak
Fee:Free but food tips are appreciated.
Info:I'm 8 GMT so I'm on 19:30 (Previous Day;Server time) to 6:00 (Next Day;Server time) when I'm not busy, also put your username on bio, please.

User:Bourbun(Hiatus)
Fee:None, but accepts tips, (Anything from food to hoard items or currency).
Info:I work on the 3rd shift so I'm a late-night user, 3+ hours ahead of FR time, responses to trades and what-not might be delayed for that reason.

User:bug2buga
Nests:4, (1-2 available, more if i'm not breeding)
Fee:No fee, but some food for your dragons would be good.
Info:Please put your username in your dragon's bios, I breed my own dragons sometimes but I should have 1-2 nests open at most times, if you wanna know how many eggs there are just request it.

User:Allygator8
Info:N/A

ARCANE PINGLIST
14/15
@VeranaStorm @Mellorine @NikoLazuli @Poofypetals @Bossmint @Evernear @Jamesfitz3 @RosinaAnn16 @tskumoyuuma @JourneyThePanda @Laserbreak @Bourbun @bug2buga @Allygator8

WIND NESTS
XBhgPWa.gif

User:Araaska
Flight:Wind
Info:Please put username/ID in your dragons bio, I will happily take on repeated nesting if your seeking a specific, the longest I have done that for was a year and a half for a pair, before returning dragons I will send you a PM/post message to inform you that they will be ready soon so you have room to pick them up.

User:Nazmiye
Fee:Free, food and tips optional.
Info:Please put your info in the dragons bio. If you need me to hold onto hatchlings for an extra day or 2 just let me know and we can work it out.

User:Natorei
Fee:Free tips appreciated.
Info:Nests are available 99% of the time, I'm willing to hold dragons as long as necessary as long as there is regular communication, username in bios is appreciated but not necessary, thanks.

User:Aurora23
Nests:5 (1 is always available)
Fee:Free, tips appreciated but not at all required.
Info:Please include your username in the dragons bio before sending, I am happy to do repeated nestings should you not get what you were hoping for, collateral can be sent if asked.

User:yellowstarfish
Nests:5 (one available only)
Info:Once eggs have hatched please pick up your dergs as soon as possible, thanks.

User:Catfeather
Fee:Free, food greatly appreciated.
Info:I'm happy to hold dragons a couple extra days if you need, but please keep in contact, PMs preferred if you want a nest from me specifically, as I may miss pings.

User:MothPaladin
Info I'm on every day and usually have empty nests, no need to send food, my dragons can share.

User:cation
Fee:Free, food is appreciated though.
Info:I never breed my dragons so feel free to fill my nests, FR+3, I usually check FR multiple times a day but note I have a weird sleeping schedule most of the time.

User:DuskUnspoken
Fee:5kt or 5g.
Info:Will take wishlist items or festival apparel/currency instead of treasure/gems, 1 nest will be taken most of the time, payment goes toward more nests and lair expansion.

User:dancingcrane
Fee:5kt and 40pt food
Info:Make sure your FR name is in your dragons’ bios and be prepared to take your dragons and hatchlings back within a day or two of hatching unless you PM me to ask for a delay, i’m on every day.

User:Adularescence
Fee:Free but food to feed your dragons is always appreciated,
Info:Your pair will be treated as part of the clan during their stay, i'm more than willing to hold onto them and hatch the nest on a specific day, i'm online for at least a few minutes every day so if you request updates you'll receive them within 24 hours.

User:Smols
Fee:Free, but any tips are appreciated.
Info:Please add your username to the dragons' bios and make sure the dragons are RTB, my nests are almost always open, please stay in touch if you cannot take your dragons/hatchlings right away, I will hold hatchlings for one week unless you ask for an extension up to 1 month, extended stay breedings are available upon request.

User:aikarasu
Fee:Free, tips/food (especially insects) or wishlist items appreciated.
Info:Please put your username/link to profile in dragons bio, active daily, will take reservations, can provide collateral in treasure if needed, please check my profile for more nest rental info.

User:dd2900
Fee:Free, though insects and meat are always appreciated.
Info:Please make sure your dragons have your name in their bios before sending, i'll hold them as long as you need, FR+3.

User:whitesheepy
Fee:Free, but food/tips welcome.
Info:Please put your username in the dragons' bio, my timezone is +15 FR time so replies may be slow at certain times.

WIND PINGLIST
15/15
@Araaska @Nazmiye @Natorei @Aurora23 @yellowstarfish @Catfeather @MothPaladin @cation @DuskUnspoken @dancingcrane @Adularescence @Smols @aikarasu @dd2900 @whitesheepy

NATURE NESTS
VdNwmsY.gif

User:RoboticSheep
Flight:Nature
Info:Please put your lair ID and username in the dragon bio, this is super important thanks.

User:Sunflight
Fee:Free, donations of food an clothing appreciated.
Info:Please put name and lair in bio of dragons, please pm me to arrange.

User:deerfawn
Fee:Free, food and tips are appreciated.
Info:PM or ping me to arrange the rental.

User:acorncap
Info:I rarely use my nests so I'm usually open, if the lair seems full i'm just exalting, it won't be for long.

User:Nana64
Fee:Free if I breed in your lair at the same time, donations of food at other times.
Info:Pm or ping for arrangements.

User:Loreka
Fee:None, tips appreciated.
Info:I rarely use my own nests so I usually have one free, please feel free to message me if you'd like me to host a nest for you as I often miss pings due to timezones..

User:reaperbird
Fee:Free, but donations of food are appreciated.
Info:Username in dragon bios please and PMs to rent are preferred.

User:Sans02(Hiatus until food is replenished)
Info:Ping or PM to organize nest rental (all I ask is that their cooldown is over.

User:Oramis
Fee:Free but tips are appreciated.
Info:I'm online everyday and I am happy to nest whenever I have the space in my lair to take in dragons, please have your dragons fully fed before sending, if I need to know anything else please PM me about it.

User:thewildgarden
Fee:Free.
Info:Please include your username in your dragons' bios, I'm online every day so i'll hatch your nests as soon as possible, food donations are appreciated but not necessary.

User:CuriousDragon
Fee:Either 5kt, any food stack, Buying one or more of my dragons on AH (you can exalt).
Info: I am really busy, so no writing for Nest Rentals right now. This is just normal Nest Rental now, I will breed your dragons and keep you up to date, I'm friendly. :)
I'm busy so I needed to update it, thanks.

User:MoonlightFae
Fee:1.5kt or 1g or any unwanted hatchling (if I have lair space).
Info:I plan on getting another nest specifically for renting.

User:Nazom
Nests:5(3 for here)
Fee:5-15g or 8k-15kt.
Info:Users can decide the amount of gems and treasure, I don't know how to express this.

User:katha053
Fee:Free, but (check info).
Info:All renters welcome; nest fee is 10k if fodder breeding and free otherwise. I do request to keep a single hatchling if I like it from the nest, with full compensation provided (12kt.) Also, I would like people to pick up hatchings within two days or I may put them in the Hibernal den, and after a week they are subject to exaltation. I will send you one of my nicer dragons as collateral upon request. I am on frequently and will hatch your nest as soon as they are ready.

User:Woodphonix
Fee:Free, but food/donations would be appreciated.
Info:Just pm me when a nest is free, one month before a nature dom push I might not be able to rent out nests, please pick up your dragons as soon as possible, if you don't pick them up or ask me to hold them longer (max 1 month) I will assume parents and hatchlings are forfeited and handle them as I deem fit.

NATURE PINGLIST
15/15
@RoboticSheep @Sunflight @deerfawn @acorncap @Nana64 @Loreka @reaperbird @Sans02 @Oramis @thewildgarden @CuriousDragon @MoonlightFae @Nazom @katha053 @Woodphonix

ICE NESTS
jV8cp4z.gif

User:LoveMqze
Flight:Ice
Fee: Free(tips are appreciated but not essential).
Info:I've normally always got a couple of nests empty and I'm active everyday so I won't miss any days, if you could put your username in your dragons info that'd be great help, food isn't essential but it's appreciated.

User:Allychan
Nests:4 (3 for you guys)
Fee:Pay what you want but it must be something.
Info:I would like to ask for those interest in a nest to mail me instead of ping.

User:Glory
Nests:5, usually at least 2 open
Fee:Free, tips are appreciated, mostly need seafood/meat for lair.
Info:Feel free to ping or PM me, put your name in your dragons descriptions so I don't forget & please pick up dragons a maximum of 48 hours after hatchlings are ready, nests usually open, I reserve the right to keep a special eyed (multigaze/primal) hatchling should I be interested, I will fairly compensate the renter if this happens.

User:Zazikel(Hiatus)
Fee:Free, food or tips are appreciated but not required.
Info:Please ensure to put your username in the dragons bio so I know who belongs to whom.

User:LeviathanDemon
Nests 5
Fee:21 fp per mate, if no food, 1kt.
Info:Please do not send hungry dragons, nests typically occupied from 26th of a month to 1st of following month.

User:cgilly(Hiatus)
Fee:Free, tips or food appreciated.
Info:I am on Flight Rising time (Pacific), typically come online a couple times day, before sending your dragons please make sure they are fully fed and have your user name and/or ID listed in their bio, thanks.

User:CallMeShazzle
Nests:4(2 for rental)
Fee:Anything but tips, insect/seafood is appreciated.
Info:Regular contact is appreciated, please fully feed dragons, put your username in the bios before sending them over, dragons abandoned more than one week after hatching are subject to resale/exalt if there's no contact.

User:Charjabu
Fee:Free, but I love tips.
Info:I' m online daily so there will be no hatching delays unless something comes up which it probably wont, so far I don't have any late fees but please take your dragons back asap, pm or ping if you need me, i' m on fr time (pacific).

User:Lunistice
Fee:Free but tips and food are appreciated.
Info:Please put your username or lair ID in the dragon's bio and that the dragons are off cooldown or will be within a day or two, I always make sure at least one nest is open even if I'm using the others, i'm an hour ahead of FR time and online often so I'll respond quickly.

User:EverSoBritish
Nests:4 (1+ for rentals)
Fee:2kt/2g, (Food provided but always welcome).
Info:I work a crazy schedule so please just feel free to check my open nests and just send me your dragons I will never turn down anyone if I have open nests, for more details Nest Rental Info

User:BlueStopSigns
Nests:5(one for rentals)
Fee:None, tips of a common familiar/apparel to melt are appreciated.
Info:Dragons will be fed while staying in my lair, I will put a familiar on them so I know they aren't to be exalted/den'd.

User:Stormdance
Fee:30pf.
Info:I'm happy to provide collateral if needed.

ICE PINGLIST
12/15
@LoveMqze @Allychan @Glory @Zazikel @LeviathanDemon @cgilly @CallMeShazzle @Charjabug @Lunistice @EverSoBritish @BlueStopSigns @Stormdance

LIGHTNING NESTS
mh8jR2Z.gif

User:TwilightBlue
Flight:Lightning
Fee:Free, food would be appreciated.
Info:I'm totally alright if you need collateral from me, please put your username and lair ID in your dragon's bio, I don't charge late fees and I don't mind holding dragons for a few days but I may sell one or two hatchlings to compensate for holding if you're more than a week late.

User:Phoebici
Fee:Food required for dragons, tips appreciated though not required.
Info:Please make sure your username is in the dragon's bios, please make sure you're going to be online to pick up your dragons and hatchlings as soon as possible after hatching.

User:Konekova
Fee:None, insects appreciated.
Info:FR +3, Uni student so I may not respond for a few hours due to classes.

User:AstralDragons
Fee:Free but tips are certainly appreciated!
Info:Feel free to ping or DM me, i’m very active on FR.

User:Lobbyns
Fee:Any amount of seafood.
Info:I can do collateral if asked.

User:CrystalTsuyoshi
Nests:4 (depends if i'm breeding my little ones)
Fee:Free but tips/food are always welcome.
Info:PM me to arrange things and please put your username in the notes or your user ID (helps me keep track of everything) thank you.

User:LGFUADJJ
Fee:None, Fp for dragons is appreciated but not required.
Info:I'm on FR time (+0), I work full time but am online periodically throughout the day, if I somehow hatched your babies but haven't sent them over in 24 hours or more please don't hesitate to give me a friendly nudge.

User:Caroo
Info:Food is appreciated but not necessary.

User:HighVoltage
Fee:Food to cover stay is appreciated.
Info:You can always see your nest's hatch date in my bio.

User:xwolfxspiritx
Fee:Free, food appreciated but not necessary.
Info:I do breed my own dragons but will always keep 1- 2 nests free for use for people here.

User:Accabear
Fee:Free though I'll take gifts.
Info:PM me to arrange things and please put your username in the notes or your user ID (helps me keep track of everything) thank you.

User:Losina
Fee:Free, donations of items, T/G are always appreciated.
Info:Please put your username in the bio of both of your dragons.

User:CthulhuYandere
Few:10kt or food preferred, you may also use items on my wishlist (My pearlie DragonFruit hold the list).], tips are appreciated but not required.
Info:I am a fairly trusted nest host having hosted several nests before, you may look in my comments on my page and see other users whom have nested with me, I am currently saving funds for my own hatchery and wish to help others bring in more teal eyes babies into the world, if you've sent me a small rp of your dragons arriving or send a message asking for the 'Arivial' treatment I will rp one of my 'Leader' dragons greeting and helping take care of your nests, if you enjoy your stay please leave a comment saying 'Trusted Nest Host' in some manner, I am very active and will get your babies back asap, please make sure you have space and put your username in their bio just in case, I have a tab they will stay in called 'Visiting Nesters'.

LIGHTNING PINGLIST
13/15
@TwilightBlue @Phoebici @Konekova @AstralDragons @Lobbyns @CrystalTsuyoshi @LGFUADJJ @Caroo @HighVoltage @xwolfxspiritx @Accabear @Losina @CthulhuYandere

WATER NESTS
MRjE3ex.gif

User:lunasillusions
Flight:Water
Fee:Free, tips appreciated.
Info:Usernames will be put in bios.

User:NovaBlu
Fee:2kt
Info:Will try and have one nest open at all times.

User:RingMaster
Nests:5(2-3 nests)
Fee:Food always accepted, not necessary.
Info:I usually keep 2-3 nests open for people who would like to use it, I no longer offer collateral as I lost 2 dragons already that way, I always appreciate food to help feed your dragons, but I don't expect it if you cant provide any.

User:Lordmaroo
Info:Nothing really anyone needs to know, I really like to help people out, please make sure with me before sending dragons as I may not have open nests.

User:theJadeRabbit
Fee:Free, food is appreciated.
Info:Please just message me prior before sending dragons over in case I don't have any nests available.

User:ArmorWondrous
Info:Please put your username and any special instructions such as special hatch date in the dragons' bios.

User:SilverLanayru
Fee:Free; tips/food appreciated.
Info:I will almost always have nests open, feel free to contact me in advance via pings/PMs, if you need me to hold for a certain amount of time please let me know as soon as possible, my profile info will usually list which nests are open or are in use.

User:Galixis
Fee:Free, tips and bugs are appreciated.
Info:I don't ignore people so if I don't respond please please please PM me.

User:Twiggies
Nests:5(1-2 for rental)
Fee:Food appreciated.
Info:Please put username in bio. If username isn't put in bio, please know I may put it in myself just so I know who to send it back to and may not remember to remove it before sending it back.

User:Ghilanian
Fee:Free, tips/food is always welcome.
Info:Please put username is bio, I am online pretty often so let me know if you need anything.

User:swangirl
Nests:2(more to come)
Fee:2g or 500t.
Info:Food is on me! However food is welcome. Your dragons will be feed. In there bio there will be your name so I don't get messed up.

User:ghostesez
Info:You don’t need to ping me just send them over, I turn over my nests daily so they’ll get put on at my next opening, if you want a specific hatch date send them a day in advance with a note on the date desired, thanks.

User:secretlylying
Nests:2(check to see if there are any available)
Info:Rtb + fed dragons only, please put username in bio, will hold for 7 days any longer and i'll assume you don't want them, i'll pm you when the hatchlings have hatched and send a 1t pa for all the dragons.

WATER PINGLIST
13/15
@lunasillusions @NovaBlu @RingMaster @Lordmaroo @theJadeRabbit @ArmorWondrous @SilverLanayru @Galixis @Twiggies @Ghilanian @swangirl @ghostesez @secretlylying

SHADOW NESTS
pw4DoZq.gif

User:TheNightsSecret(Half Hiatus)
Flight:Shadow
Fee:Food for stay (tips are appreciated).
Info:Please put your username in the dragons bio, please make sure dragons are fully fed before sending, I will PM you through the nesting, I can hold your dragons for 3 days to a week unless we work something out, either ping or PM me for a nest.

User:Laevateinn
Fee:5kt or gem/item equivalent and 30 food points.
Info:Please don't ping, just send a PM or CR, i'll accept unless all nests are full.

User:SassmasterMaxie
Fee:Food for dragons, tips appreciated but not necessary.
Info:Check if I have a fee nest first as I do breed my own dragons, make sure your dragons are fully fed before sending, put your username in dragon's bio, I check in daily, if you would like the nest hatched on a specific day please put in dragon's bio, I can hold your dragons up to a week before a fee of food/items for there stay.

User:ToruOkinawa
Fee:Free, but food would help me very much.
Info:Online every day so if you have anything to say just PM me, either put your username/ID in the dragons information or PM me on hatching day, 8 hours ahead of FR Time.

User:JustaPaperTiger
Fee:Free, tips are welcome.
Info:Username in bio, PM or ping for the rental, online daily.

User:Abaddonkarma
Fee:1kt per egg or a hatchling.
Info:Please put username and lair number in dragons bio, whether or not I could possibly have a hatchling.

User:DuskAwakening
Nests:4(2 for rent)
Fee:None, but tips appreciated.
Info:I keep up with my dailies so if you need a nest hatched by a certain date I can take them.

User:Purrilicious
Nests:5 (Most will usually be available)
Fee:None, but tips are appreciated.
Info:+17 FR time, super active and mostly around so feel free to shoot me messages, make sure your dragons are fully fed before they're sent to me and I'll cover the rest, be aware I am a breeder myself and sometimes my nests aren't free but I'll let you know if so.

User:GodofUnderworld
Fee:1.000/1g per egg.
Info:I love to take care of the dragons and the eggies, I will turn your eggs every time that it is ready to incubate. Unfortunately, I do not have enough lair space and you must take your dragons and hatchlings the day they will be ready to hatch.

User:Luce
Nests:5 (At least 1 for rent)
Fee:Free, tips are appreciated.
Info:+3 FR time, if you have any special nest requests like hatching on a particular day let me know ahead of time, tips can be anything especially meats, leaving your username/ID in your dragon's bio will be a big help.

User:Birpeeoushaha
Nests:5(2 nests almost always available)
Fee:None.
Info:Please put your user in the dragons bio, I'm very clumsy qwq, also im +3 fr time.

User:Aschenstern
Fee:Free, tips/food appreciated but not required.
Info:Please put your username or a link to your profile in the dragons bio, please feed them before you send them to me.

SHADOW PINGLIST
12/15
@TheNightsSecret @Laevateinn @SassmasterMaxie @ToruOkinawa @JustaPaperTiger @Abaddonkarma @DuskAwakening @Purrilicious @GodofUnderworld @Luce @Birpeeoushaha @Aschenstern

EARTH NESTS
K4DthMo.gif

User:queezywaiter
Flight:Earth
Fee:Free.
Info:All I ask is that dragons are picked up in a timely manner.

User:tournesol
Nests:
Fee:Free but tips are appreciated.
Info:+3 FR time, putting your name in the dragon's bio helps me out a lot but it's not required, I can also hold on to them for up to 2 weeks after hatching if you need me to, thank you.

User:Skritnaja
Info:I don't require any food or tips, can hold on to dragons/hatchlings longer if need be.

User:NamelessTraveler
Nests:5(1 for rent)
Fee:N/a, but tips and food are appreciated.
Info:Either ping or PM me for a nest rental, all dragons will be boarded in the Quartz Guesthouse tab of my lair, I get on at least once a day.

User:Biird
Fee:Free, tips are always appreciate.
Info:Heya, I don't charge anything, please pick up your dragons in a timely manner, I don't enjoy holding but I do have the lair space if it's a necessity, your dragons will always come home with full energy so I ask that you please send them with full energy, if you feel like sending food with your dragons i'm ALWAYS low on bugs, darn Skydancers.

User:coconuthead
Nests:3(2 for nest rental)
Fee:3g/kt per pair.
Info:Please remember to put your username and ID# in the dragons' bios, I am more than happy to spread the earthy love of brown eyes no matter how boring they seem.

User:Unicorn183
Fee:Food/T/G are appreciated but not necessary.
Info:I try to get on at least once a day, I am on FR time.

EARTH PINGLIST
7/15
@queezywaiter @tournesol @Skritnaja @NamelessTraveler @Biird @coconuthead @Unicorn183

Credit to Wakor for making the gif's
@lunasillusions @jdonathan hello :3 I saw you two tagged me in a post x.x I didn't get a chance to see it but knew it was from friendly nest rentals :3

If you need a nest @JDonathan I have two available you can send them right over if you're in need of a nest :3

Also night no worries I found it, if I found it I'm sure others will too lol XD
@lunasillusions @jdonathan hello :3 I saw you two tagged me in a post x.x I didn't get a chance to see it but knew it was from friendly nest rentals :3

If you need a nest @JDonathan I have two available you can send them right over if you're in need of a nest :3

Also night no worries I found it, if I found it I'm sure others will too lol XD
image_zpszialutu2.png
@ShilohAponi I already found one!
@ShilohAponi I already found one!
Untitled-2.png
@jdonathan oki Doki! Glad you found one ^.^
@jdonathan oki Doki! Glad you found one ^.^
image_zpszialutu2.png
@lunasillusions @PlushiePalooza

Heya! I need to rent a water nest for one of my pairs. ;u;
Would any of you be up for hosting? <3
@lunasillusions @PlushiePalooza

Heya! I need to rent a water nest for one of my pairs. ;u;
Would any of you be up for hosting? <3
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gif

Wishlist
Art shop
@Eindride
I can host!
Just send me the pair and I'll put them onto a nest as soon as I can!
@Eindride
I can host!
Just send me the pair and I'll put them onto a nest as soon as I can!
Plushie_Palooza.pngk24X7O0.png
@VeranaStorm @ImperialAssault @ArcaneLibrarian @Mellorine @Briton @ElliotKin @ShilohAponi

hewwo! im in need of an arcane nest ;w;
any of you open?
@VeranaStorm @ImperialAssault @ArcaneLibrarian @Mellorine @Briton @ElliotKin @ShilohAponi

hewwo! im in need of an arcane nest ;w;
any of you open?
Ptgmurq.png LlpX7lk.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
check out my art shop uwu
@kyamori I have a nest open!
@kyamori I have a nest open!
Let's hope our paths cross again some day

Im always looking to RP! Send me a message!
@ElliotKin

alright, thank you!
sending you the CR
@ElliotKin

alright, thank you!
sending you the CR
Ptgmurq.png LlpX7lk.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
check out my art shop uwu
Just a question: is this service free or does the one renting out their nest get paid by the one renting the nest?
Just a question: is this service free or does the one renting out their nest get paid by the one renting the nest?
uANps7V.pngSSbFYnR.pngx9KNRGw.png
Please note: KD is a PG-13 RP forum; however, we ask that our writers be older
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 853 854