Find a Dragon
Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1564 1565
[center] [b]NEWS[/b] FNR is recruiting, check what flight spots are avaible, fill out form and send me it via PM. Light:3 spots left Arcane:3 spots left Ice:3 spots left Water:1 spots left Earth:6 spots left New users Xeranthe(Arcane), Smudgen73(Plague) ----- [emoji=plague rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=earth rune] [b]FRIENDLY NEST RENTAL[/b] [b]Please read before using the FNR.[/b] The Friendly Nest Rental is a small team of users from every flight willing to let others rent out our nests for you to breed your dragons in so your hatchlings can be born with different elements than your lair element and to get those lovely project dragons. All users are welcome to use the thread BUT if you are not part of the team(on the flight groups) you can't rent out your nests to others. FNR is to get dream dragons, project dragons, hatchery dragons, etc but [b]not[/b] fodder dragons so you can get money easily, if you want to get fodder dragons use your own nests or get them off AH. Bumps are appreciated ----- [b]HOW TO JOIN[/b] If you would like to join the team please fill out the form down below and send it via PM to me not on thread thanks. If you would like to be temporarily unavailable, taken off, need something updated, etc just send a PM. User: Flight: Nests: Fee: Info: ----- [b]MINI HELPERS[/b] Mini helpers are users you can ping/PM if you need any help and sometimes will help with mail time. [b]Main Helper[/b] @TheNightsSecret (me) Mini Helpers @VeranaStorm ----- [b]HOW TO USE[/b] Scroll down and either ping or PM the user(s) from the flight group(s) that you are looking for. Follow the renter's nesting rules. Put your username/ID or both in your dragon's bio before sending. Make sure your dragons are fully fed and both dragons are RTB before sending. [b]Notes[/b] How to ping someone is @ then there username, no spaces. Press Ctrl and F for quick search. Players can only be on hiatus up to a month, after that I will give you a PM, if you want to stay/leave. ----- [b]GOT A PROBLEM?[/b] If you feel like a renter/nester has gone inactive please follow these steps. [b]Renters[/b]-Please pm me or a mini helper if you is busy irl and cannot take in pairs so we can put you on hiatus! [b]Nesters[/b]-Please if you is busy irl and not sure when you can pick up your pair please do not rent a nest! [b]Nest Host[/b] *PM the renter. *Wait 3 days, if they do not respond/give dragons back please give me or a mini helper a PM and we will try our best to sort each problem out we will try for a week giving them PM's to see what is up but if not sadly we cannot do much else, we will take the user off the thread. *We do not take any responsibility for dragons lost to inactive users, blocks, exalting, etc. [b]Nest Renter[/b] *PM the user once the nest has hatched. *Wait few days for babies and 1 week for pair, give a PM to them mid-week and end of week, if they have not picked up within the week give them one last PM and you may do whatever you want with the dragons as they are now yours. -Note- Nest Host-One who is lending out there nests. Nest Renter-One who is using the Hoster's nests. ----- [b]WAITING LIST[/b] Only 10 users per flight group, if you would like to join but your flight group is full you may be put onto the waiting list. Nest thread bit. Ice-Starrun Arcane-finder77 Fire-Generation ----- [b]FLIGHTS[/b] [emoji=plague rune][emoji=fire rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=wind rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=lightning rune][emoji=water rune][emoji=shadow rune][emoji=earth rune] [color=#c1272c][b]PLAGUE NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/rt9IgRx.gif[/img] [b]User:EmotionalTree[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5 Fee:Free Info:+3 FR time, I can provide collateral if needed. [b]User:Doppler(Hiatus 25Aug Start)[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5 Fee:3kt Info:Please put your username in the bio, I can hold hatchlings for a week after their hatch day, extra 500t for every day after that, if total fee exceeds 5kt I may have to sell the hatchlings. [b]User:PlaqueDoc[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:4 Fee:5kt/g Info:I am on every day, please be sure to leave your user and ID in the dragons i'm breeding's bios, it may take a while to accept CRs with the breeding dragons because I might be moving dragons of my own to my Hib Den, other than that please be sure to pick up your dragons after they're done breeding, I can hold them up to 3 days otherwise I will add 500t every day after that. [b]User:Binary00101010[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5 Fee:Free, but tips/food(most need insects) are appreciated. Info:Please feed your dragons before sending and put your username in bios, my time: FR+9. [b]User:VigilanteSnail[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5 Fee:Free Info:I do nest for other threads but should usually have at least one nest open, please keep in mind that I am FR+10 and as such might not be online at the same time as you - don't worry I will definitely check in every day, please don't leave your hatchlings/dragons in my care for more than a week once they've been hatched. [b]User:cation[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:4 Fee:Free, food is appreciated though. Info:I never breed my dragons so feel free to fill my nests, FR+3, I usually check FR multiple times a day but note I have a weird sleeping schedule most of the time. [b]User:TotallyNotLizzie(Hiatus 1 Week 25Aug Start)[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5 Fee:Free Info:I am on every day, I can keep your dragon for 1 week after they are born, I will pm you every day after I have incubated them, if you don't pick them up for longer than a week I will either sell or exalt them, please put your username in your dragons' bios. [b]User:CatyCrisis[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:4 Fee:Free/Tips in treasure are appreciated. Info:I'm +2 FRT. I'm open to any concerns or questions you may have so don't be afraid to PM them to me. [b]User:TheWormwood[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:2 Fee:3kt + food. Info:Please make sure your username is in your dragon's bio. [b]User:Smudgen73[/b] Flight:Plague Nests 3 Fee: Food for your dragons' stay, tips are appreciated but not necessary. Info: Please put your username in your dragons' bios and pick them up as soon as possible. However, I'll be happy to hold onto them for a while. [color=#c1272c][b]PLAGUE PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]10/10[/b] @EmotionalTree @Doppler @PlaqueDoc @Binary00101010 @VigilanteSnail @cation @TotallyNotLizzie @CatyCrisis @TheWormwood @Smudgen73 [color=#ef5c23][b]FIRE NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XqQeriv.gif[/img] [b]User:LucisAbsentia[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5 Fee:None, food/tips is appreciated but not necessary. Info:I am an active nester for several threads and have been for years, if I don't have room I keep reservations for the next open nest, please be prepared to take your pair/hatchlings back when the nest hatches unless we have discussed me holding your dragons before I nest them, I will not hold dragons indefinitely and asking me the day they hatch is inconsiderate, thank you for respecting this. [b]User:Quickstrike[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5 Fee:Free but tips/food are appreciated. Info:Name in bio, pm or ping me to arrange, on mobile. [b]User:Meadbhb[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5 Fee:None, tips are appreciated(meat and seafood can be short at times). Info:Please give me a few days heads up that you're interested in a nest, mine are almost always full, i'm working a subspecies project but I have come to appreciate the need to nest in other elements, please put your user name in your derg's info so I know who to return them too, if my lair is full I may ask you to hold some hatchlings so I can nest your derg's, my job is crazy so if you don't hear from me don't panic, I try to get on every day at least once, i'm 2+ FR time and am not a morning person. [b]User:tmplr[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5 Fee:Send food for the stay. Info:Please pick up your babies as soon as possible I will hold them until you do but won't be very happy about it, though if you really need me to hold them for some time please shoot me a message with some food to cover their stay. [b]User:DrakoTheDragon[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:3(2 available) Fee:Free Info:I play almost every day so I will see all new notifications. I also tell you in advance when your nest is almost ready (24 hours or lower). [b]User:Agnaktor(Hiatus Start 17thSep)[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5(1 nest only) Fee:None, but tips are greatly appreciated. Info:PM or ping to arrange, usually I will only have 1 nest for rental, happy to provide collateral. [b]User:Saevio[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:3 Fee:Free but stack of any food is appreciated. Info:Usually on FR everyday, will hold hatchlings for a week, PM or ping to rent. [b]User:Sandwitch482[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:2 Fee:5kt. Info:I would like to join and help others more. [b]User:NorthernCryptid[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:3 Fee:Free, but tips in t/g is always appreciated. Info:My timezone is FR+3, make sure your username is in your dragons’ bio, I’m happy to hatch nests on a specific date just let me know about it when you send your dragons over, please pick up your dragons + hatchlings quickly. [b]User:RayCayKar137[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:3, 2 will remain open for this. Fee:Fp/t/g/gene-scrolls/mixed (3-5kt I fed all dragons). Info:I am on every day, (+1 FR time), putting the username and other info we agreed is greatly appreciated, be warned that I may train your dragon in the Colosseum (no. I won’t add any stat points), if you don’t want this, then let me know. [b]User:ktjn[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5(3 avaible) Fee:Free. Info:No tip/food necessary. [color=#ef5c23][b]FIRE PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]10/11[/b] @LucisAbsentia @Quickstrike @Meadbhb @tmplr @DrakoTheDragon @Agnaktor @Saevio @Sandwitch482 @NorthernCryptid @RayCayKar137 @ktjn [color=#f9e255][b]LIGHT NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/UlFVeww.gif[/img] [b]User:Kava[/b] Flight:Light Nests:5 Fee:Free, food and/or tips appreciated. Info:I'm usually 8 or 9hrs ahead of server time, my timezone is always updated in my profile. [b]User:Luce[/b] Flight:Light Nests:5 (At least 1 for rent) Fee:Free, tips are appreciated. Info:+3 FR time. If you have any special nest requests like hatching on a particular day, let me know ahead of time. Tips can be anything, especially meats. Leaving your username/ID in your dragon's bio will be a big help. [b]User:PrinceOfSoup[/b] Flight:Light Nests:4 Fee:Free, but tips are always appreciated. Info:I am active everyday. Please be sure to put your username in your dragon's bios, preferably with a link to your profile, your dragons will rest safely in my Clan's Guest Quarters during their stay, as soon as I nest your dragons I will be sure to let you know how many eggs they have, I am willing to hold your hatchlings until adulthood and your dragons will always be returned fully fed. [b]User:vesperumxx(Hiatus 25Aug Start)[/b] Flight:Light Nests:4 Fee:Free(food/tips always appreciated). Info:FR+10 time, I am online daily, please put your username/a link to your profile in your dragon's bios, I can hold your hatchlings for up to a week. [b]User:krioboly[/b] Flight:Light Nests:5 Fee:Free, food/tips appreciated. Info:+19 FR time, please send parents over fed and leave user and ID in bios, will sell/exalt hatchlings after 6 days wait; will hold onto parents for a month, please tell me in advance if you need extra time. [b]User:EagerNicol[/b] Flight:Light Nests:5 Fee:Free, food and tips appreciated. Info:FR + 3, online daily. [color=#f9e255][b]LIGHT PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]6/10[/b] @Kava @Luce @PrinceOfSoup @vesperumxx @krioboly @EagerNicol [color=#e77fbf][b]ARCANE NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TCw0WzC.gif[/img] [b]User:VeranaStorm[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:4 (at least one always available) Fee:Free Info:Put username in bios, late fee's include 1kt a day after hatchlings become adults, exceptions can be made for users with valid reasons like saving up lair space, I can send one my dragons as collateral if your nervous, I will do nest trades. [b]User:Mellorine(Hiatus 25Aug Start)[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Fee:5kt per pair. Info:Please name your dragons before CR, send PM to check avaibility of nests, I can do collateral if necessary, first time renting is free. [b]User:M00nWatcher(Hiatus 25Aug Start)[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Fee:5kt/g per pair, this can include boarding of up to a week if you'd like. Will also accept stacks of food (preferrably not seafood), baldwin mats, swipp items- offer away. Info:I'd like you to put your username in the dragon's bio, though it isn't required. [b]User:rainis[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Fee:Food but free otherwise. Info:Please feed dragons before sending and I will hold hatchlings up to 3 days, put username in parents' bios and PM or ping me. [b]User:Ronnie1107[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:5 (I tend to have 2 available) Fee:Free, but tips of any kind are appreciated (food, baldwing mats, etc). Info:FR+9. Send your dragons fully fed with your name and link to your profile in their bio. Please make sure you have enough room to get your dragons and the hatchlings back. I will send your dragons back ASAP, but i expect you to accept the trade ASAP as well. Please don't leave your dragons with me more that a 3 days more than neccessary, after that I will charge you 3kt per dragon per day. If you fail to let me know that you will need me to hold them for longer ahead of time, I will exalt the hatchlings after a week of the trade and the parents after two weeks. If you wish me to message you when i breed your dragons, incubate the eggs and hatch them, please speficy so, otherwise I will only accept and send you a CR. [b]User:naamal[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3(2 are open always) Fee:2 familiars per pair. Info:Feed your dragons, time-fr+10. [b]User:Xeranthe[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Fee:Free, tips always appreciated. Info:+0 FR time, please leave user/ID in your dragons bios. [color=#e77fbf][b]ARCANE PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]7/10[/b] @VeranaStorm @Mellorine @M00nWatcher @rainis @Ronnie1107 @naamal @Xeranthe [color=#7ece73][b]WIND NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XBhgPWa.gif[/img] [b]User:Nazmiye[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, food and tips optional. Info:Please put your info in the dragons bio. If you need me to hold onto hatchlings for an extra day or 2 just let me know and we can work it out. [b]User:Aurora23[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 (1 is always available) Fee:Free, tips appreciated but not at all required. Info:Please include your username in the dragons bio before sending, I am happy to do repeated nestings should you not get what you were hoping for, collateral can be sent if asked. User:Catfeather Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, food greatly appreciated. Info:I'm happy to hold dragons a couple extra days if you need, but please keep in contact, PMs preferred if you want a nest from me specifically, as I may miss pings. [b]User:dancingcrane[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:5kt and 40pt food Info:Make sure your FR name is in your dragons’ bios and be prepared to take your dragons and hatchlings back within a day or two of hatching unless you PM me to ask for a delay, i’m on every day. [b]User:dd2900[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, though insects and meat are always appreciated. Info:Please make sure your dragons have your name in their bios before sending, i'll hold them as long as you need, FR+3. [b]User:aikarasu[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips/food/wishlist items appreciated. Info:Please leave a link to your profile in the dragons' bio, feel free to pm for pick-up arrangements, extended stays etc. [b]User:JaySkele789[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:4 Fee:5kt/g Info:Please put username in both dragons' bio and I'll hold hatchlings for three days if needed. [b]User:hystericalmirth[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:4 Fee:5k per dragon. Info I have my own hatchery, but I will try to keep at least one nest open. Working on building funds to expand my number of nests. Please make sure you are able to take back the parents and the babies once they are hatched. If I don't receive a response after 12 days, I will sell/exalt the hatchlings. I will keep the parents for a month before exalting/selling. [b]Username:TurkeyGirl12[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:3 Fee:10kt. Info:Always open. [b]User:SkullPillow[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:3 (tend to have 1-2 available) Fee:Free but tips and food are appreciated. Info:My timezone is FR +10, unfortunately I cannot hold dragons for more than 5 days after hatching. [color=#7ece73][b]WIND PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]10/10[/b] @Nazmiye @Aurora23 @Catfeather @dancingcrane @dd2900 @aikarasu @JaySkele789 @hystericalmirth @TurkeyGirl12 @SkullPillow [color=#629c3f][b]NATURE NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/VdNwmsY.gif[/img] [b]User:RoboticSheep[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:4 Fee:Free Info:Please put your lair ID and username in the dragon bio, this is super important thanks. [b]User:Sunflight[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5 Fee:Free, donations of food an clothing appreciated. Info:Please put name and lair in bio of dragons, please pm me to arrange. [b]User:deerfawn[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5 Fee:Free, food and tips are appreciated. Info:PM or ping me to arrange the rental. [b]User:acorncap[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5 Fee:Free Info:I rarely use my nests so I'm usually open, if the lair seems full i'm just exalting, it won't be for long. [b]User:Loreka[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:3 Fee:None, tips appreciated. Info:I rarely use my own nests so I usually have one free, please feel free to message me if you'd like me to host a nest for you as I often miss pings due to timezones.. [b]User:Oramis[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5 Fee:Free but tips are appreciated. Info:I'm online everyday and I am happy to nest whenever I have the space in my lair to take in dragons, please have your dragons fully fed before sending, if I need to know anything else please PM me about it. [b]User:thewildgarden[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:4 Fee:Free. Info:Please include your username in your dragons' bios, I'm online every day so i'll hatch your nests as soon as possible, food donations are appreciated but not necessary. [b]User:Budgerigars [/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5 Fee:3kt or 15fp Info:I'm on everyday, so your dragons will get back to you asap after they're done with the incubating process. [b]User:OliveImperial[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:3 Fee:5kt/g (gems preferred) or seafood. Info:Please do put your user and ID in the bio of the dragons you're sending. [b]User:Grymmlock[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:4 Fee:Free, but tips are appreciated. Info:I participate in more than one nest network, but I try to keep at least one nest open at all times. [color=#629c3f][b]NATURE PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]10/10[/b] @RoboticSheep @Sunflight @deerfawn @acorncap @Loreka @Oramis @thewildgarden @Budgerigars @OliveImperial @Grymmlock [color=#ebefff][b]ICE NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jV8cp4z.gif[/img] [b]User:Allychan[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:4 (3 for you guys) Fee:Pay what you want but it must be something. Info:I would like to ask for those interest in a nest to mail me instead of ping. [b]User:Glory[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:5, usually at least 2 open Fee:Free, tips are appreciated, mostly need seafood/meat for lair. Info:Feel free to ping or PM me, put your name in your dragons descriptions so I don't forget & please pick up dragons a maximum of 48 hours after hatchlings are ready, nests usually open, I reserve the right to keep a special eyed (multigaze/primal) hatchling should I be interested, I will fairly compensate the renter if this happens. [b]User:RainChild[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:3 Fee:None, tips/food appreciated but not essential. Info:I'm 9 hours ahead of FR, my apologies if I can't get back to you right away, please don't forget to pick up your dragons on time, and remember to make sure your name and lair ID are in their description. [b]User:sleepycaretaker[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:2 Fee:3kt/g Info:Please put your username in the dragons' bios so I know who they belong to, I am FR+3 and on every day, I’ll hold your dragons for a week, afterwards they will likely be be sold/exalted unless an extended stay is negotiated beforehand, I will send a pm at the end of the holding week,iIf you do want special conditions, such as extra holding time, specific hatch dates, collateral, etc, I’m more than happy to figure something out with you over pms otherwise I prefer to be pinged here. [b]User:1SmolPot8o[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:5 Fee:Free Info:I'm always on everyday and will notify the renter when a nest is laid and has been hatched, please put your username in the bio of both of your dragons to help me keep track, PM me if you want to arrange things and my nests are always empty, if you need to use one of my dragons for a project or would like a hatchling from a pair that I own please let me know. [b]User:SkyBlue22[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:4 Fee:Free, but donated snacks are appreciated. Info:Please put username and user ID in the bio. I will tell you when the nest has been laid and when it is hatched, so be ready to pick up your dragons. I will assess a +500t/dragon fee if you are more than 3 days late on pickup after hatchday, thank you. [b]User:osuri[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:4, (usually 2 open) Fee:5kt or 5g, snacks are appreciated but not required at all. Info:Please put username in both the dergs bios so I know who to return them to, I will PM the renter when the nest is laid and I will send a CR (or multiple if all cant fit in one) when the nest hatches. Im on most days unless something out of ordinary happens and Im on the same time as FR. [color=#ebefff][b]ICE PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]7/10[/b] @Allychan @Glory @RainChild @sleepycaretaker @1SmolPot8o @SkyBlue22 @osuri [color=#00fff0][b]LIGHTNING NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mh8jR2Z.gif[/img] [b]User:Lobbyns[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:3 Fee:Any amount of seafood. Info:I can do collateral if asked. [b]User:CrystalTsuyoshi[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:4 (depends if i'm breeding my little ones) Fee:Free but tips/food are always welcome. Info:PM me to arrange things and please put your username in the notes or your user ID (helps me keep track of everything) thank you. [b]User:LGFUADJJ[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 Fee:None, Fp for dragons is appreciated but not required. Info:I'm on FR time (+0), I work full time but am online periodically throughout the day, if I somehow hatched your babies but haven't sent them over in 24 hours or more please don't hesitate to give me a friendly nudge. [b]User:Losina[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 Fee:Free, donations of items, T/G are always appreciated. Info:Please put your username in the bio of both of your dragons. [b]User:DesignFate[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 Fee:10kt minimum or higher and/or a full stack of food, will also take wishlist items (displayed on dragon named DragonFruit), I may also agree to take hatchlings as payment, tips are appreciated but not required. Info:A trusted nest host, that will get your babies back asap, please put your names in the info on your dragons for even faster/more convenient delivery, I do one ways for faster delivery, I do allow users to pm me or comment on my page asking for nests as well, all nesting dragons are in the tab called, "Visiting Nesters". [b]Username:WolfprintsSC[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips are appreciated. Info:Please put your username in the bios to make sure dragons get back to the right person, I don't mind holding hatchlings an extra couple days if necessary but please let me know ahead of time if you need me to. [b]User:Storm773[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:4 Fee:3kt but 1 fodder familiar/apparel accepted. Info:Please remember to leave your username and ID in the description of your dragon so I know who to send it to, please pick up your dragons as soon as possible, thank you. [b]User:Dwarfcichlidlvr[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:3, (1-2 time for nest rentals) Fee:3kt/g (or anything worth that much). Info:Leave your username in the dragon's bio. [b]User:gumi[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:4 Fee:Free, food is appreciated (especially seafood). Info:FR+3 but i tend to be awake at weird hours. [b]User:CharmKitteridge[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:3 (offering 1 atm, hoping to add more nests soon) Fee:Free/Tips in treasure are appreciated. Info:I'm on almost daily. Please leave your user and ID in the dragons I'm breeding bios, this makes sure I know where to return them and the hatchlings. [b]User:TwilightBlue[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 Fee:Food for your dragons. Info:N/A [color=#00fff0][b]LIGHTNING PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]10/10[/b] @Lobbyns @CrystalTsuyoshi @LGFUADJJ @Losina @DesignFate @WolfprintsSC @Storm773 @Dwarfcichlidlvr @gumi @CharmKitteridge @TwilightBlue [color=#324ba9][b]WATER NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MRjE3ex.gif[/img] [b]User:theJadeRabbit[/b] Flight:Water Nests:4 Fee:Free, food is appreciated. Info:Please just message me prior before sending dragons over in case I don't have any nests available. [b]User:ArmorWondrous[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips appreciated. Info:Please put your username and any special instructions such as special hatch date in the dragons' bios. [b]User:Twiggies[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5(1-2 for rental) Fee:Food appreciated. Info:Please put username in bio. If username isn't put in bio, please know I may put it in myself just so I know who to send it back to and may not remember to remove it before sending it back. [b]User:DragonFriend611[/b] Flight:Water Nests:3(2 for you guys) Fee:5kt/g + 15fp depends on pair sent over, not required but much appreciated, (if boon it free). Info:I am on everyday but might not be active all the time, when I take your dragons please make sure that they are fully fed and have the lair space for your dragons completely ready so I don't have to hold them. [b]User:InkedMyths[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5 Fee:None, any form of tip always appreciated (cash, items, etc). Info:I can be a little on and off but am relatively active otherwise, usually on at least once per a day. [b]User:EnglishRose[/b] Flight:Water Nests:4 (1 will always be open for renting) Fee:None, but anything from my project list/wishlist (in my clan bio), food, or gold/gems are appreciated. Info:I am a master’s student so I tend to be on and off the site during the school year, however if you are renting a nest I will be online every day to care for it, food is on me but any help is appreciated, please have your info and any instructions in their bio, dragons must be RTB and fed before being sent over. [b]User:Swangirl[/b] Flight:Water Nests:4(Few at times) Fee:100t+ or 2g Info:I'm also starting a hatchery, so nests are on first comes first serve basis. [b]User:AmarisThePanda[/b] Flight:Water Nests:4 (availability varies based on Dom and lair space) Fee:No required payments, but food and/or treasure/gem tips are highly appreciated. Info:FR time +2, collateral offered if needed, username in bio please, I will hold hatchlings for at max 1 month (parents for 2) before selling or otherwise, unless a longer period of holding time is agreed upon through PMs. [b]User:SilverOtter[/b] Flight:Water Nests:4 (one is at least always open unless I'm using it for other nest rental services) Fee:7kt/nest. Info:I am in three different nest services, so I'm not always able to host a nest for all three at the same time. But, hello, I'm SilverOtter. You may call me Otter. I tend to incubate nests every day, and I will let you know if I'm going to be a day or two late. [color=#324ba9][b]WATER PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]9/10[/b] @theJadeRabbit @ArmorWondrous @Twiggies @DragonFriend611 @InkedMyths @EnglishRose @Swangirl @AmarisThePanda @SilverOtter [color=#382e44][b]SHADOW NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/pw4DoZq.gif[/img] [s][b]User:TheNightsSecret[/b][/s] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:Food for stay (tips are appreciated). Info:Please put your username in the dragons bio, please make sure dragons are fully fed before sending, I will PM you through the nesting, I can hold your dragons as long as rules say, either ping or PM me for a nest. [b]User:Laevateinn[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:5kt or gem/item equivalent and 30 food points. Info:Please don't ping, just send a PM or CR, i'll accept unless all nests are full. [b]User:ToruOkinawa[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:Free, but food would help me very much. Info:Online every day so if you have anything to say just PM me, either put your username/ID in the dragons information or PM me on hatching day, 8 hours ahead of FR Time. [b]User:Aschenstern[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips/food appreciated but not required. Info:Please put your username or a link to your profile in the dragons bio, please feed them before you send them to me. [b]User:AryaElaina[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips appreciated. Info:Please put your username in your dragons bio and feed your dragons before sending them, all dragons will get a familiar for the time of their stay so they don't show up when I list my dragons on the AH. [b]User:DeathSpecter[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:5kt or 5g Info:I am on everyday, please leave your username and ID in the dragons' bios and have lair space to take back your dragons when the nest hatches. [b]User:UltraNumbed[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:Free, food and tips welcome but unnecessary. Info:I usually have at least 3 or 4 nests open at a single time. Bare in mind that I do not always have lair space but when available I'll gladly nest your pairs. May or may not ask to keep a baby if I like it enough. The weeks leading up to Halloween and Trickmurk are closed. [b]User:Haeryss[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:4 Fee:1kt/1g and some food is appreciated. Info:Put your username in the bio of your dragons, I don't have a lot of space in my lair so please take back your eggs the day they hatch and if you can't, let me know or I will take 500t more/day, and if the dragons are still in my lair one month after I sent the CR I will consider them as mine. [b]User:WillowTea365[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 (3 for rent) Fee:5kt/g per pair. Info:I have three shadow nests for rent, I work with anyone and will send back the dragon pair and hatchlings when they hatch, I incubate every day. Please DM to see if my nests are avalible or to reserve a nest. [b]User:ENDragon6[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:1(more on way) Fee:Free but insects and plants are greatly appreciated. Info:Please put your username in the dragons' bios. [color=#382e44][b]SHADOW PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]10/10[/b] @TheNightsSecret @Laevateinn @ToruOkinawa @Aschenstern @AryaElaina @DeathSpecter @UltraNumbed @Haeryss @WillowTea365 @ENDragon6 [color=#8e5b3f][b]EARTH NESTS[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K4DthMo.gif[/img] [b]User:Skritnaja[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:5 Fee:None Info:I don't require any food or tips, can hold on to dragons/hatchlings longer if need be. [b]User:Coward(Hiatus 25Aug Start)[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:3 Fee:Free Info:Please make sure to put your username/# in your dragons' bios. [b]User:NoxisTyre(Hiatus)[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:5 Fee:None Info:PM or ping me either is good, its easier for me if you put your name and/or ID in the dragons bio so its quicker for sending them back, i'm 3+ hours to FR time and I am on almost every day, if you need to leave the dragons with me for longer than the normal time please let me know ahead of time so Im prepared. [b]User:Mintie[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:4 Fee:None Info:Please include your username in the bios. [color=#8e5b3f][b]EARTH PINGLIST[/b][/color] [b]4/10[/b] @Skritnaja @Coward [s]@NoxisTyre[/s] @Mintie ----- [b]Icon For Thread[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2546447/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/zbfZPyc.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2546447/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/zbfZPyc.png[/img][/url][/center][/code] Credit to SwiftedSphinx, (Thank you!) ----- [b]Banned List[/b] I prefer not to add anyone here. ZhuKage ----- [u]Credit to Wakor for making the gif's[/u] ----- [b]Check Out My Other Threads[/b] [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2805319] Eerie's 100 Hatchlings[/url] [/center]
NEWS
FNR is recruiting, check what flight spots are avaible, fill out form and send me it via PM.

Light:3 spots left
Arcane:3 spots left
Ice:3 spots left
Water:1 spots left
Earth:6 spots left

New users Xeranthe(Arcane), Smudgen73(Plague)

FRIENDLY NEST RENTAL

Please read before using the FNR.

The Friendly Nest Rental is a small team of users from every flight willing to let others rent out our nests for you to breed your dragons in so your hatchlings can be born with different elements than your lair element and to get those lovely project dragons.

All users are welcome to use the thread BUT if you are not part of the team(on the flight groups) you can't rent out your nests to others.

FNR is to get dream dragons, project dragons, hatchery dragons, etc but not fodder dragons so you can get money easily, if you want to get fodder dragons use your own nests or get them off AH.

Bumps are appreciated

HOW TO JOIN

If you would like to join the team please fill out the form down below and send it via PM to me not on thread thanks.

If you would like to be temporarily unavailable, taken off, need something updated, etc just send a PM.

User:
Flight:
Nests:
Fee:
Info:

MINI HELPERS

Mini helpers are users you can ping/PM if you need any help and sometimes will help with mail time.

Main Helper
@TheNightsSecret (me)

Mini Helpers
@VeranaStorm

HOW TO USE

Scroll down and either ping or PM the user(s) from the flight group(s) that you are looking for.

Follow the renter's nesting rules.

Put your username/ID or both in your dragon's bio before sending.

Make sure your dragons are fully fed and both dragons are RTB before sending.

Notes
How to ping someone is @ then there username, no spaces.

Press Ctrl and F for quick search.

Players can only be on hiatus up to a month, after that I will give you a PM, if you want to stay/leave.

GOT A PROBLEM?

If you feel like a renter/nester has gone inactive please follow these steps.

Renters-Please pm me or a mini helper if you is busy irl and cannot take in pairs so we can put you on hiatus!

Nesters-Please if you is busy irl and not sure when you can pick up your pair please do not rent a nest!

Nest Host

*PM the renter.

*Wait 3 days, if they do not respond/give dragons back please give me or a mini helper a PM and we will try our best to sort each problem out we will try for a week giving them PM's to see what is up but if not sadly we cannot do much else, we will take the user off the thread.

*We do not take any responsibility for dragons lost to inactive users, blocks, exalting, etc.

Nest Renter

*PM the user once the nest has hatched.

*Wait few days for babies and 1 week for pair, give a PM to them mid-week and end of week, if they have not picked up within the week give them one last PM and you may do whatever you want with the dragons as they are now yours.

-Note-
Nest Host-One who is lending out there nests.
Nest Renter-One who is using the Hoster's nests.

WAITING LIST

Only 10 users per flight group, if you would like to join but your flight group is full you may be put onto the waiting list.
Nest thread bit.

Ice-Starrun
Arcane-finder77
Fire-Generation

FLIGHTS

PLAGUE NESTS
rt9IgRx.gif

User:EmotionalTree
Flight:Plague
Nests:5
Fee:Free
Info:+3 FR time, I can provide collateral if needed.

User:Doppler(Hiatus 25Aug Start)
Fee:3kt
Info:Please put your username in the bio, I can hold hatchlings for a week after their hatch day, extra 500t for every day after that, if total fee exceeds 5kt I may have to sell the hatchlings.

User:PlaqueDoc
Nests:4
Fee:5kt/g
Info:I am on every day, please be sure to leave your user and ID in the dragons i'm breeding's bios, it may take a while to accept CRs with the breeding dragons because I might be moving dragons of my own to my Hib Den, other than that please be sure to pick up your dragons after they're done breeding, I can hold them up to 3 days otherwise I will add 500t every day after that.

User:Binary00101010
Fee:Free, but tips/food(most need insects) are appreciated.
Info:Please feed your dragons before sending and put your username in bios, my time: FR+9.

User:VigilanteSnail
Info:I do nest for other threads but should usually have at least one nest open, please keep in mind that I am FR+10 and as such might not be online at the same time as you - don't worry I will definitely check in every day, please don't leave your hatchlings/dragons in my care for more than a week once they've been hatched.

User:cation
Fee:Free, food is appreciated though.
Info:I never breed my dragons so feel free to fill my nests, FR+3, I usually check FR multiple times a day but note I have a weird sleeping schedule most of the time.

User:TotallyNotLizzie(Hiatus 1 Week 25Aug Start)
Info:I am on every day, I can keep your dragon for 1 week after they are born, I will pm you every day after I have incubated them, if you don't pick them up for longer than a week I will either sell or exalt them, please put your username in your dragons' bios.

User:CatyCrisis
Fee:Free/Tips in treasure are appreciated.
Info:I'm +2 FRT. I'm open to any concerns or questions you may have so don't be afraid to PM them to me.

User:TheWormwood
Nests:2
Fee:3kt + food.
Info:Please make sure your username is in your dragon's bio.

User:Smudgen73
Nests 3
Fee: Food for your dragons' stay, tips are appreciated but not necessary.
Info: Please put your username in your dragons' bios and pick them up as soon as possible. However, I'll be happy to hold onto them for a while.

PLAGUE PINGLIST
10/10
@EmotionalTree @Doppler @PlaqueDoc @Binary00101010 @VigilanteSnail @cation @TotallyNotLizzie @CatyCrisis @TheWormwood @Smudgen73

FIRE NESTS
XqQeriv.gif

User:LucisAbsentia
Flight:Fire
Fee:None, food/tips is appreciated but not necessary.
Info:I am an active nester for several threads and have been for years,
if I don't have room I keep reservations for the next open nest, please
be prepared to take your pair/hatchlings back when the nest hatches
unless we have discussed me holding your dragons before I nest them,
I will not hold dragons indefinitely and asking me the day they hatch
is inconsiderate, thank you for respecting this.

User:Quickstrike
Fee:Free but tips/food are appreciated.
Info:Name in bio, pm or ping me to arrange, on mobile.

User:Meadbhb
Fee:None, tips are appreciated(meat and seafood can be short at times).
Info:Please give me a few days heads up that you're interested in a nest, mine are almost always full, i'm working a subspecies project but I have come to appreciate the need to nest in other elements, please put your user name in your derg's info so I know who to return them too, if my lair is full I may ask you to hold some hatchlings so I can nest your derg's, my job is crazy so if you don't hear from me don't panic, I try to get on every day at least once, i'm 2+ FR time and am not a morning person.

User:tmplr
Fee:Send food for the stay.
Info:Please pick up your babies as soon as possible I will hold them until you do but won't be very happy about it, though if you really need me to hold them for some time please shoot me a message with some food to cover their stay.

User:DrakoTheDragon
Nests:3(2 available)
Info:I play almost every day so I will see all new notifications. I also tell you in advance when your nest is almost ready (24 hours or lower).

User:Agnaktor(Hiatus Start 17thSep)
Nests:5(1 nest only)
Fee:None, but tips are greatly appreciated.
Info:PM or ping to arrange, usually I will only have 1 nest for rental, happy to provide collateral.

User:Saevio
Nests:3
Fee:Free but stack of any food is appreciated.
Info:Usually on FR everyday, will hold hatchlings for a week, PM or ping to rent.

User:Sandwitch482
Fee:5kt.
Info:I would like to join and help others more.

User:NorthernCryptid
Fee:Free, but tips in t/g is always appreciated.
Info:My timezone is FR+3, make sure your username is in your dragons’ bio, I’m happy to hatch nests on a specific date just let me know about it when you send your dragons over, please pick up your dragons + hatchlings quickly.

User:RayCayKar137
Nests:3, 2 will remain open for this.
Fee:Fp/t/g/gene-scrolls/mixed (3-5kt I fed all dragons).
Info:I am on every day, (+1 FR time), putting the username and other info we agreed is greatly appreciated, be warned that I may train your dragon in the Colosseum (no. I won’t add any stat points), if you don’t want this, then let me know.

User:ktjn
Nests:5(3 avaible)
Fee:Free.
Info:No tip/food necessary.

FIRE PINGLIST
10/11
@LucisAbsentia @Quickstrike @Meadbhb @tmplr @DrakoTheDragon @Agnaktor @Saevio @Sandwitch482 @NorthernCryptid @RayCayKar137 @ktjn

LIGHT NESTS
UlFVeww.gif

User:Kava
Flight:Light
Fee:Free, food and/or tips appreciated.
Info:I'm usually 8 or 9hrs ahead of server time, my timezone is always updated in my profile.

User:Luce
Nests:5 (At least 1 for rent)
Fee:Free, tips are appreciated.
Info:+3 FR time. If you have any special nest requests like hatching on a particular day, let me know ahead of time. Tips can be anything, especially meats. Leaving your username/ID in your dragon's bio will be a big help.

User:PrinceOfSoup
Fee:Free, but tips are always appreciated.
Info:I am active everyday. Please be sure to put your username in your dragon's bios, preferably with a link to your profile, your dragons will rest safely in my Clan's Guest Quarters during their stay, as soon as I nest your dragons I will be sure to let you know how many eggs they have, I am willing to hold your hatchlings until adulthood and your dragons will always be returned fully fed.

User:vesperumxx(Hiatus 25Aug Start)
Fee:Free(food/tips always appreciated).
Info:FR+10 time, I am online daily, please put your username/a link to your profile in your dragon's bios, I can hold your hatchlings for up to a week.

User:krioboly
Fee:Free, food/tips appreciated.
Info:+19 FR time, please send parents over fed and leave user and ID in bios, will sell/exalt hatchlings after 6 days wait; will hold onto parents for a month, please tell me in advance if you need extra time.

User:EagerNicol
Fee:Free, food and tips appreciated.
Info:FR + 3, online daily.

LIGHT PINGLIST
6/10
@Kava @Luce @PrinceOfSoup @vesperumxx @krioboly @EagerNicol

ARCANE NESTS
TCw0WzC.gif

User:VeranaStorm
Flight:Arcane
Nests:4 (at least one always available)
Info:Put username in bios, late fee's include 1kt a day after hatchlings become adults, exceptions can be made for users with valid reasons like saving up lair space, I can send one my dragons as collateral if your nervous, I will do nest trades.

User:Mellorine(Hiatus 25Aug Start)
Fee:5kt per pair.
Info:Please name your dragons before CR, send PM to check avaibility of nests, I can do collateral if necessary, first time renting is free.

User:M00nWatcher(Hiatus 25Aug Start)
Fee:5kt/g per pair, this can include boarding of up to a week if you'd like. Will also accept stacks of food (preferrably not seafood), baldwin mats, swipp items- offer away.
Info:I'd like you to put your username in the dragon's bio, though it isn't required.

User:rainis
Fee:Food but free otherwise.
Info:Please feed dragons before sending and I will hold hatchlings up to 3 days,
put username in parents' bios and PM or ping me.

User:Ronnie1107
Nests:5 (I tend to have 2 available)
Fee:Free, but tips of any kind are appreciated (food, baldwing mats, etc).
Info:FR+9. Send your dragons fully fed with your name and link to your profile in their bio. Please make sure you have enough room to get your dragons and the hatchlings back. I will send your dragons back ASAP, but i expect you to accept the trade ASAP as well. Please don't leave your dragons with me more that a 3 days more than neccessary, after that I will charge you 3kt per dragon per day. If you fail to let me know that you will need me to hold them for longer ahead of time, I will exalt the hatchlings after a week of the trade and the parents after two weeks. If you wish me to message you when i breed your dragons, incubate the eggs and hatch them, please speficy so, otherwise I will only accept and send you a CR.

User:naamal
Nests:3(2 are open always)
Fee:2 familiars per pair.
Info:Feed your dragons, time-fr+10.

User:Xeranthe
Fee:Free, tips always appreciated.
Info:+0 FR time, please leave user/ID in your dragons bios.

ARCANE PINGLIST
7/10
@VeranaStorm @Mellorine @M00nWatcher @rainis @Ronnie1107 @naamal @Xeranthe

WIND NESTS
XBhgPWa.gif

User:Nazmiye
Flight:Wind
Fee:Free, food and tips optional.
Info:Please put your info in the dragons bio. If you need me to hold onto hatchlings for an extra day or 2 just let me know and we can work it out.

User:Aurora23
Nests:5 (1 is always available)
Fee:Free, tips appreciated but not at all required.
Info:Please include your username in the dragons bio before sending, I am happy to do repeated nestings should you not get what you were hoping for, collateral can be sent if asked.

User:Catfeather
Fee:Free, food greatly appreciated.
Info:I'm happy to hold dragons a couple extra days if you need, but please keep in contact, PMs preferred if you want a nest from me specifically, as I may miss pings.

User:dancingcrane
Fee:5kt and 40pt food
Info:Make sure your FR name is in your dragons’ bios and be prepared to take your dragons and hatchlings back within a day or two of hatching unless you PM me to ask for a delay, i’m on every day.

User:dd2900
Fee:Free, though insects and meat are always appreciated.
Info:Please make sure your dragons have your name in their bios before sending, i'll hold them as long as you need, FR+3.

User:aikarasu
Fee:Free, tips/food/wishlist items appreciated.
Info:Please leave a link to your profile in the dragons' bio, feel free to pm for pick-up arrangements, extended stays etc.

User:JaySkele789
Fee:5kt/g
Info:Please put username in both dragons' bio and I'll hold hatchlings for three days if needed.

User:hystericalmirth
Fee:5k per dragon.
Info I have my own hatchery, but I will try to keep at least one nest open. Working on building funds to expand my number of nests. Please make sure you are able to take back the parents and the babies once they are hatched. If I don't receive a response after 12 days, I will sell/exalt the hatchlings. I will keep the parents for a month before exalting/selling.

Username:TurkeyGirl12
Fee:10kt.
Info:Always open.

User:SkullPillow
Nests:3 (tend to have 1-2 available)
Fee:Free but tips and food are appreciated.
Info:My timezone is FR +10, unfortunately I cannot hold dragons for more than 5 days after hatching.

WIND PINGLIST
10/10
@Nazmiye @Aurora23 @Catfeather @dancingcrane @dd2900 @aikarasu @JaySkele789 @hystericalmirth @TurkeyGirl12 @SkullPillow

NATURE NESTS
VdNwmsY.gif

User:RoboticSheep
Flight:Nature
Info:Please put your lair ID and username in the dragon bio, this is super important thanks.

User:Sunflight
Fee:Free, donations of food an clothing appreciated.
Info:Please put name and lair in bio of dragons, please pm me to arrange.

User:deerfawn
Fee:Free, food and tips are appreciated.
Info:PM or ping me to arrange the rental.

User:acorncap
Info:I rarely use my nests so I'm usually open, if the lair seems full i'm just exalting, it won't be for long.

User:Loreka
Fee:None, tips appreciated.
Info:I rarely use my own nests so I usually have one free, please feel free to message me if you'd like me to host a nest for you as I often miss pings due to timezones..

User:Oramis
Fee:Free but tips are appreciated.
Info:I'm online everyday and I am happy to nest whenever I have the space in my lair to take in dragons, please have your dragons fully fed before sending, if I need to know anything else please PM me about it.

User:thewildgarden
Fee:Free.
Info:Please include your username in your dragons' bios, I'm online every day so i'll hatch your nests as soon as possible, food donations are appreciated but not necessary.

User:Budgerigars
Fee:3kt or 15fp
Info:I'm on everyday, so your dragons will get back to you asap after they're done with the incubating process.

User:OliveImperial
Fee:5kt/g (gems preferred) or seafood.
Info:Please do put your user and ID in the bio of the dragons you're sending.

User:Grymmlock
Fee:Free, but tips are appreciated.
Info:I participate in more than one nest network, but I try to keep at least one nest open at all times.

NATURE PINGLIST
10/10
@RoboticSheep @Sunflight @deerfawn @acorncap @Loreka @Oramis @thewildgarden @Budgerigars @OliveImperial @Grymmlock

ICE NESTS
jV8cp4z.gif

User:Allychan
Flight:Ice
Nests:4 (3 for you guys)
Fee:Pay what you want but it must be something.
Info:I would like to ask for those interest in a nest to mail me instead of ping.

User:Glory
Nests:5, usually at least 2 open
Fee:Free, tips are appreciated, mostly need seafood/meat for lair.
Info:Feel free to ping or PM me, put your name in your dragons descriptions so I don't forget & please pick up dragons a maximum of 48 hours after hatchlings are ready, nests usually open, I reserve the right to keep a special eyed (multigaze/primal) hatchling should I be interested, I will fairly compensate the renter if this happens.

User:RainChild
Fee:None, tips/food appreciated but not essential.
Info:I'm 9 hours ahead of FR, my apologies if I can't get back to you right away, please don't forget to pick up your dragons on time, and remember to make sure your name and lair ID are in their description.

User:sleepycaretaker
Fee:3kt/g
Info:Please put your username in the dragons' bios so I know who they belong to, I am FR+3 and on every day, I’ll hold your dragons for a week, afterwards they will likely be be sold/exalted unless an extended stay is negotiated beforehand, I will send a pm at the end of the holding week,iIf you do want special conditions, such as extra holding time, specific hatch dates, collateral, etc, I’m more than happy to figure something out with you over pms otherwise I prefer to be pinged here.

User:1SmolPot8o
Info:I'm always on everyday and will notify the renter when a nest is laid and has been hatched, please put your username in the bio of both of your dragons to help me keep track, PM me if you want to arrange things and my nests are always empty, if you need to use one of my dragons for a project or would like a hatchling from a pair that I own please let me know.

User:SkyBlue22
Fee:Free, but donated snacks are appreciated.
Info:Please put username and user ID in the bio. I will tell you when the nest has been laid and when it is hatched, so be ready to pick up your dragons. I will assess a +500t/dragon fee if you are more than 3 days late on pickup after hatchday, thank you.

User:osuri
Nests:4, (usually 2 open)
Fee:5kt or 5g, snacks are appreciated but not required at all.
Info:Please put username in both the dergs bios so I know who to return them to, I will PM the renter when the nest is laid and I will send a CR (or multiple if all cant fit in one) when the nest hatches. Im on most days unless something out of ordinary happens and Im on the same time as FR.

ICE PINGLIST
7/10
@Allychan @Glory @RainChild @sleepycaretaker @1SmolPot8o @SkyBlue22 @osuri

LIGHTNING NESTS
mh8jR2Z.gif

User:Lobbyns
Flight:Lightning
Fee:Any amount of seafood.
Info:I can do collateral if asked.

User:CrystalTsuyoshi
Nests:4 (depends if i'm breeding my little ones)
Fee:Free but tips/food are always welcome.
Info:PM me to arrange things and please put your username in the notes or your user ID (helps me keep track of everything) thank you.

User:LGFUADJJ
Fee:None, Fp for dragons is appreciated but not required.
Info:I'm on FR time (+0), I work full time but am online periodically throughout the day, if I somehow hatched your babies but haven't sent them over in 24 hours or more please don't hesitate to give me a friendly nudge.

User:Losina
Fee:Free, donations of items, T/G are always appreciated.
Info:Please put your username in the bio of both of your dragons.

User:DesignFate
Fee:10kt minimum or higher and/or a full stack of food, will also take wishlist items (displayed on dragon named DragonFruit), I may also agree to take hatchlings as payment, tips are appreciated but not required.
Info:A trusted nest host, that will get your babies back asap, please put your names in the info on your dragons for even faster/more convenient delivery,
I do one ways for faster delivery, I do allow users to pm me or comment on my page asking for nests as well, all nesting dragons are in the tab called, "Visiting Nesters".

Username:WolfprintsSC
Fee:Free, tips are appreciated.
Info:Please put your username in the bios to make sure dragons get back to the right person, I don't mind holding hatchlings an extra couple days if necessary but please let me know ahead of time if you need me to.

User:Storm773
Fee:3kt but 1 fodder familiar/apparel accepted.
Info:Please remember to leave your username and ID in the description of your dragon so I know who to send it to, please pick up your dragons as soon as possible, thank you.

User:Dwarfcichlidlvr
Nests:3, (1-2 time for nest rentals)
Fee:3kt/g (or anything worth that much).
Info:Leave your username in the dragon's bio.

User:gumi
Fee:Free, food is appreciated (especially seafood).
Info:FR+3 but i tend to be awake at weird hours.

User:CharmKitteridge
Nests:3 (offering 1 atm, hoping to add more nests soon)
Fee:Free/Tips in treasure are appreciated.
Info:I'm on almost daily. Please leave your user and ID in the dragons I'm breeding bios, this makes sure I know where to return them and the hatchlings.

User:TwilightBlue
Fee:Food for your dragons.
Info:N/A

LIGHTNING PINGLIST
10/10
@Lobbyns @CrystalTsuyoshi @LGFUADJJ @Losina @DesignFate @WolfprintsSC @Storm773 @Dwarfcichlidlvr @gumi @CharmKitteridge @TwilightBlue

WATER NESTS
MRjE3ex.gif

User:theJadeRabbit
Flight:Water
Fee:Free, food is appreciated.
Info:Please just message me prior before sending dragons over in case I don't have any nests available.

User:ArmorWondrous
Fee:Free, tips appreciated.
Info:Please put your username and any special instructions such as special hatch date in the dragons' bios.

User:Twiggies
Nests:5(1-2 for rental)
Fee:Food appreciated.
Info:Please put username in bio. If username isn't put in bio, please know I may put it in myself just so I know who to send it back to and may not remember to remove it before sending it back.

User:DragonFriend611
Nests:3(2 for you guys)
Fee:5kt/g + 15fp depends on pair sent over, not required but much appreciated, (if boon it free).
Info:I am on everyday but might not be active all the time, when I take your dragons please make sure that they are fully fed and have the lair space for your dragons completely ready so I don't have to hold them.

User:InkedMyths
Fee:None, any form of tip always appreciated (cash, items, etc).
Info:I can be a little on and off but am relatively active otherwise, usually on at least once per a day.

User:EnglishRose
Nests:4 (1 will always be open for renting)
Fee:None, but anything from my project list/wishlist (in my clan bio), food, or gold/gems are appreciated.
Info:I am a master’s student so I tend to be on and off the site during the school year, however if you are renting a nest I will be online every day to care for it, food is on me but any help is appreciated, please have your info and any instructions in their bio, dragons must be RTB and fed before being sent over.

User:Swangirl
Nests:4(Few at times)
Fee:100t+ or 2g
Info:I'm also starting a hatchery, so nests are on first comes first serve basis.

User:AmarisThePanda
Nests:4 (availability varies based on Dom and lair space)
Fee:No required payments, but food and/or treasure/gem tips are highly appreciated.
Info:FR time +2, collateral offered if needed, username in bio please, I will hold hatchlings for at max 1 month (parents for 2) before selling or otherwise, unless a longer period of holding time is agreed upon through PMs.

User:SilverOtter
Nests:4 (one is at least always open unless I'm using it for other nest rental services)
Fee:7kt/nest.
Info:I am in three different nest services, so I'm not always able to host a nest for all three at the same time. But, hello, I'm SilverOtter. You may call me Otter. I tend to incubate nests every day, and I will let you know if I'm going to be a day or two late.

WATER PINGLIST
9/10
@theJadeRabbit @ArmorWondrous @Twiggies @DragonFriend611 @InkedMyths @EnglishRose @Swangirl @AmarisThePanda @SilverOtter

SHADOW NESTS
pw4DoZq.gif

User:TheNightsSecret
Flight:Shadow
Fee:Food for stay (tips are appreciated).
Info:Please put your username in the dragons bio, please make sure dragons are fully fed before sending, I will PM you through the nesting, I can hold your dragons as long as rules say, either ping or PM me for a nest.

User:Laevateinn
Fee:5kt or gem/item equivalent and 30 food points.
Info:Please don't ping, just send a PM or CR, i'll accept unless all nests are full.

User:ToruOkinawa
Fee:Free, but food would help me very much.
Info:Online every day so if you have anything to say just PM me, either put your username/ID in the dragons information or PM me on hatching day, 8 hours ahead of FR Time.

User:Aschenstern
Fee:Free, tips/food appreciated but not required.
Info:Please put your username or a link to your profile in the dragons bio, please feed them before you send them to me.

User:AryaElaina
Fee:Free, tips appreciated.
Info:Please put your username in your dragons bio and feed your dragons before sending them, all dragons will get a familiar for the time of their stay so they don't show up when I list my dragons on the AH.

User:DeathSpecter
Fee:5kt or 5g
Info:I am on everyday, please leave your username and ID in the dragons' bios and have lair space to take back your dragons when the nest hatches.

User:UltraNumbed
Fee:Free, food and tips welcome but unnecessary.
Info:I usually have at least 3 or 4 nests open at a single time. Bare in mind that I do not always have lair space but when available I'll gladly nest your pairs. May or may not ask to keep a baby if I like it enough. The weeks leading up to Halloween and Trickmurk are closed.

User:Haeryss
Fee:1kt/1g and some food is appreciated.
Info:Put your username in the bio of your dragons, I don't have a lot of space in my lair so please take back your eggs the day they hatch and if you can't, let me know or I will take 500t more/day, and if the dragons are still in my lair one month after I sent the CR I will consider them as mine.

User:WillowTea365
Nests:5 (3 for rent)
Fee:5kt/g per pair.
Info:I have three shadow nests for rent, I work with anyone and will send back the dragon pair and hatchlings when they hatch, I incubate every day. Please DM to see if my nests are avalible or to reserve a nest.

User:ENDragon6
Nests:1(more on way)
Fee:Free but insects and plants are greatly appreciated.
Info:Please put your username in the dragons' bios.

SHADOW PINGLIST
10/10
@TheNightsSecret @Laevateinn @ToruOkinawa @Aschenstern @AryaElaina @DeathSpecter @UltraNumbed @Haeryss @WillowTea365 @ENDragon6

EARTH NESTS
K4DthMo.gif

User:Skritnaja
Flight:Earth
Fee:None
Info:I don't require any food or tips, can hold on to dragons/hatchlings longer if need be.

User:Coward(Hiatus 25Aug Start)
Info:Please make sure to put your username/# in your dragons' bios.

User:NoxisTyre(Hiatus)
Info:PM or ping me either is good, its easier for me if you put your name and/or ID in the dragons bio so its quicker for sending them back, i'm 3+ hours to FR time and I am on almost every day, if you need to leave the dragons with me for longer than the normal time please let me know ahead of time so Im prepared.

User:Mintie
Info:Please include your username in the bios.

EARTH PINGLIST
4/10
@Skritnaja @Coward @NoxisTyre @Mintie

Icon For Thread
zbfZPyc.png
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2546447/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/zbfZPyc.png[/img][/url][/center]

Credit to SwiftedSphinx, (Thank you!)

Banned List
I prefer not to add anyone here.

ZhuKage

Credit to Wakor for making the gif's

Check Out My Other Threads
Eerie's 100 Hatchlings
@lunasillusions @jdonathan hello :3 I saw you two tagged me in a post x.x I didn't get a chance to see it but knew it was from friendly nest rentals :3

If you need a nest @JDonathan I have two available you can send them right over if you're in need of a nest :3

Also night no worries I found it, if I found it I'm sure others will too lol XD
@lunasillusions @jdonathan hello :3 I saw you two tagged me in a post x.x I didn't get a chance to see it but knew it was from friendly nest rentals :3

If you need a nest @JDonathan I have two available you can send them right over if you're in need of a nest :3

Also night no worries I found it, if I found it I'm sure others will too lol XD
image_zpszialutu2.png
@ShilohAponi I already found one!
@ShilohAponi I already found one!
Untitled-2.png
@jdonathan oki Doki! Glad you found one ^.^
@jdonathan oki Doki! Glad you found one ^.^
image_zpszialutu2.png
@lunasillusions @PlushiePalooza

Heya! I need to rent a water nest for one of my pairs. ;u;
Would any of you be up for hosting? <3
@lunasillusions @PlushiePalooza

Heya! I need to rent a water nest for one of my pairs. ;u;
Would any of you be up for hosting? <3
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
@Eindride
I can host!
Just send me the pair and I'll put them onto a nest as soon as I can!
@Eindride
I can host!
Just send me the pair and I'll put them onto a nest as soon as I can!
@VeranaStorm @ImperialAssault @ArcaneLibrarian @Mellorine @Briton @ElliotKin @ShilohAponi

hewwo! im in need of an arcane nest ;w;
any of you open?
@VeranaStorm @ImperialAssault @ArcaneLibrarian @Mellorine @Briton @ElliotKin @ShilohAponi

hewwo! im in need of an arcane nest ;w;
any of you open?
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
@kyamori I have a nest open!
@kyamori I have a nest open!
Let's hope our paths cross again some day

I'm always looking to RP! Send me a message!
@ElliotKin

alright, thank you!
sending you the CR
@ElliotKin

alright, thank you!
sending you the CR
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
Just a question: is this service free or does the one renting out their nest get paid by the one renting the nest?
Just a question: is this service free or does the one renting out their nest get paid by the one renting the nest?
uANps7V.pngSSbFYnR.pngx9KNRGw.png
Please note: KD is a PG-13 RP forum; however, we ask that our writers be older
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1564 1565