Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] We Won! PB Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@bonibaru I'll do it right away then. Thanks!
@bonibaru I'll do it right away then. Thanks!
zDFlZMa.png
@Emperors I can run a hot spot off my phone so I can keep accepting during this reboot :D it should be OK! I will be as fast as I can. I have 50 open spaces and plenty of funds.
@Emperors I can run a hot spot off my phone so I can keep accepting during this reboot :D it should be OK! I will be as fast as I can. I have 50 open spaces and plenty of funds.
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru thanks a lot! I appreciate it! I started as a droplet so I'm rooting for you guys and I should be back with more soon. Best of luck with the battle!
@bonibaru thanks a lot! I appreciate it! I started as a droplet so I'm rooting for you guys and I should be back with more soon. Best of luck with the battle!
zDFlZMa.png
@Emperors thank you for the support and come back to visit whenever you like :) once a droplet always a droplet!
@Emperors thank you for the support and come back to visit whenever you like :) once a droplet always a droplet!
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru hi, I've got 7 levels 8s to send in? Wasn't sure what your preferred delivery system was or if you did treasure or gems.
@bonibaru hi, I've got 7 levels 8s to send in? Wasn't sure what your preferred delivery system was or if you did treasure or gems.
uoVfMZU.png
@smallscarecrow PA and both t or g :) I'm still online for a few more minutes!
@smallscarecrow PA and both t or g :) I'm still online for a few more minutes!
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru I'll set it up, then!
@bonibaru I'll set it up, then!
uoVfMZU.png
Wheeeeeeee
Wheeeeeeee
duHgkuH.png
Bonzai!!!
Bonzai!!!
Me waiting for PAs like [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e346021ac47a71f2ab9b1f74819a616a/tumblr_p5tzi563331x8q01eo2_540.gif[/img]
Me waiting for PAs like

tumblr_p5tzi563331x8q01eo2_540.gif
duHgkuH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26