Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] We Won! PB Closed
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@Bonibaru Okay, I think that should be ALL of my really garbage fodder. Thank you so much for doing business with me! :D I am happy to have that space back.

Edit: I SHALL.

I tend to always have a lot of Gems because of art stuff on site but man if I'm not hurting for treasure half the time because I'm too lazy to trade for it. This means I don't have to worry about any exchange in the near future!
@Bonibaru Okay, I think that should be ALL of my really garbage fodder. Thank you so much for doing business with me! :D I am happy to have that space back.

Edit: I SHALL.

I tend to always have a lot of Gems because of art stuff on site but man if I'm not hurting for treasure half the time because I'm too lazy to trade for it. This means I don't have to worry about any exchange in the near future!
@Hanmonster you still have through all day tomorrow to find and send me dragons for all the monies.
@Hanmonster you still have through all day tomorrow to find and send me dragons for all the monies.
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru Are you ready for more dragons? :D I was gonna post a serious gif, but then I was looking through "ocean gifs" and found this one and just... It sums up this batch of fodder's coli luck so well. >_> [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/pJw98i6ZfCIrC/giphy.gif[/img]
@bonibaru Are you ready for more dragons? :D I was gonna post a serious gif, but then I was looking through "ocean gifs" and found this one and just... It sums up this batch of fodder's coli luck so well. >_>

giphy.gif
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius READY
@Alestrius READY
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru Thank you! :D now the question is, do I ignore the siren song of fodder profit margins to nap, or do I level more fodder?
@bonibaru Thank you! :D now the question is, do I ignore the siren song of fodder profit margins to nap, or do I level more fodder?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius and @Discovered please enjoy all of your money I have never accepted over 100 dragons at one time before BUT THAT WAS AMAZING
@Alestrius and @Discovered please enjoy all of your money I have never accepted over 100 dragons at one time before BUT THAT WAS AMAZING
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru
Congratulations on accepting so many at once! Great job!
@bonibaru
Congratulations on accepting so many at once! Great job!
lays down

I can't believe I still have treasure left lol
lays down

I can't believe I still have treasure left lol
duHgkuH.png
@snowbelle: im so proud. this is the first time I've ever had an attendant go queued on me. please enjoy this Very Round Seal as apology [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/191/518/425.gif[/img]
@snowbelle:

im so proud. this is the first time I've ever had an attendant go queued on me. please enjoy this Very Round Seal as apology

425.gif
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith
Haha there are quite a few more PAs after yours in my queue so I wanted to let people know I am accepting but uh, there are many in front of you. LOL

Flood me anytime!!
@Tunesmith
Haha there are quite a few more PAs after yours in my queue so I wanted to let people know I am accepting but uh, there are many in front of you. LOL

Flood me anytime!!
1HDUhks.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26