Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Project studs! Updated 4/9/18
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Zenith" date="2018-04-06 15:20:07" ] @bluepotato1 @starlitmoonlight @Hardkorr2 Today is the day! TAMALE is RTB! Is everyone ready? [/quote] OH MY GOODNESS I'm so sorry I've only just seen this, been a busy week. And yep, I'll set up a crossroads trade :D
Zenith wrote on 2018-04-06 15:20:07:
@bluepotato1
@starlitmoonlight
@Hardkorr2

Today is the day! TAMALE is RTB! Is everyone ready?
OH MY GOODNESS I'm so sorry I've only just seen this, been a busy week. And yep, I'll set up a crossroads trade :D
bHeX9bv.png
Lord do I know the struggle of wanting dragons that don't exist...

I haven't got anything that could help atm, so here's a good luck and solidarity bump. You'll breed those pretties eventually!
Lord do I know the struggle of wanting dragons that don't exist...

I haven't got anything that could help atm, so here's a good luck and solidarity bump. You'll breed those pretties eventually!
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@bluepotato1
@starlitmoonlight
@Hardkorr2

Okay, so just waiting on potato to complete the exchange for Garanmir here. Sorry for the wait on my end, I just wanted to hear back from starlit first before completing the trade to borrow TAMALE.

Once I get both Rosea and TAMALE, I will be giving them to Hardkorr2 to host the nest for plague eyes as long as that's okay with everyone.
@bluepotato1
@starlitmoonlight
@Hardkorr2

Okay, so just waiting on potato to complete the exchange for Garanmir here. Sorry for the wait on my end, I just wanted to hear back from starlit first before completing the trade to borrow TAMALE.

Once I get both Rosea and TAMALE, I will be giving them to Hardkorr2 to host the nest for plague eyes as long as that's okay with everyone.
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
@Renessa47

Thanks for the bump!

The scrying tool has got to be the best/worst thing that happened to FR XD
@Renessa47

Thanks for the bump!

The scrying tool has got to be the best/worst thing that happened to FR XD
Goal Ticklist
[quote name="Zenith" date="2018-04-10 08:48:22" ] @bluepotato1 @starlitmoonlight @Hardkorr2 Okay, so just waiting on potato to complete the exchange for Garanmir here. Sorry for the wait on my end, I just wanted to hear back from starlit first before completing the trade to borrow TAMALE. Once I get both Rosea and TAMALE, I will be giving them to Hardkorr2 to host the nest for plague eyes as long as that's okay with everyone. [/quote] As long as I definitely 100% certainly will get Rosea back, sure :3
Zenith wrote on 2018-04-10 08:48:22:
@bluepotato1
@starlitmoonlight
@Hardkorr2

As long as I definitely 100% certainly will get Rosea back, sure :3
bHeX9bv.png
[quote name="Zenith" date="2018-04-10 08:48:22" ] @bluepotato1 @starlitmoonlight @Hardkorr2 Okay, so just waiting on potato to complete the exchange for Garanmir here. Sorry for the wait on my end, I just wanted to hear back from starlit first before completing the trade to borrow TAMALE. Once I get both Rosea and TAMALE, I will be giving them to Hardkorr2 to host the nest for plague eyes as long as that's okay with everyone. [/quote] Here we go! :D :>
Zenith wrote on 2018-04-10 08:48:22:
@bluepotato1
@starlitmoonlight
@Hardkorr2

Here we go! :D :>
@Zenith, what happened with the breeding?
@Zenith, what happened with the breeding?
bHeX9bv.png
@StarlitMoonlight

Well, we had four babies, so I purchased a boon for the nest. You can actually see the babies in korr's lair. Two boys, two girls and one imperial of the lot of them.

not a one ended up with the exact color combination we were looking for, but one of them was really close, being watermelon/moss/maize.

These babies will end up helping our efforts in the future, since we have a lot of other breeding stock for them to breed with to hopefully get what we're looking for!
@StarlitMoonlight

Well, we had four babies, so I purchased a boon for the nest. You can actually see the babies in korr's lair. Two boys, two girls and one imperial of the lot of them.

not a one ended up with the exact color combination we were looking for, but one of them was really close, being watermelon/moss/maize.

These babies will end up helping our efforts in the future, since we have a lot of other breeding stock for them to breed with to hopefully get what we're looking for!
Goal Ticklist
@Zenith aaahhhhhh ok! Glad Rosea and I were able to help :3
@Zenith aaahhhhhh ok! Glad Rosea and I were able to help :3
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 3 4 5