Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Project studs! Updated 4/9/18
1 2 3 4 5
@Bwee

If you could, could you send the noc lady to Elvee? She's my mom and can get some use out of her in the mean time while I arrange for a stud for her. I'd take her but I'm afraid I'd accidentally exalt her while I'm helping light push for Dom.

@yvieray

Thank you!
@Bwee

If you could, could you send the noc lady to Elvee? She's my mom and can get some use out of her in the mean time while I arrange for a stud for her. I'd take her but I'm afraid I'd accidentally exalt her while I'm helping light push for Dom.

@yvieray

Thank you!
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
Sure!
Sure!
bumpin because why not
bumpin because why not
Goal Ticklist
@bluepotato1
@starlitmoonlight
@Hardkorr2

Today is the day! TAMALE is RTB! Is everyone ready?
@bluepotato1
@starlitmoonlight
@Hardkorr2

Goal Ticklist
[quote name="Zenith" date="2018-04-06 15:20:07" ] @bluepotato1 @starlitmoonlight @Hardkorr2 Today is the day! TAMALE is RTB! Is everyone ready? [/quote] Yes! Would you like to send the crossroads or should I?
Zenith wrote on 2018-04-06 15:20:07:
@bluepotato1
@starlitmoonlight
@Hardkorr2

Yes! Would you like to send the crossroads or should I?
@Bluepotato1

Feel free to send a CR to myself! I can pass it on to 'Korr for his dragon to have plague eyes. I will send you a collateral dragon in return, as you requested. I will send Crysamyr to your lair, as I'm using Garanmir to train exaltees for the light flight's dominance this weekend.
@Bluepotato1

Feel free to send a CR to myself! I can pass it on to 'Korr for his dragon to have plague eyes. I will send you a collateral dragon in return, as you requested. I will send Crysamyr to your lair, as I'm using Garanmir to train exaltees for the light flight's dominance this weekend.
Goal Ticklist
[quote name="Zenith" date="2018-04-06 21:04:39" ] @Bluepotato1 Feel free to send a CR to myself! I can pass it on to 'Korr for his dragon to have plague eyes. I will send you a collateral dragon in return, as you requested. I will send Crysamyr to your lair, as I'm using Garanmir to train exaltees for the light flight's dominance this weekend. [/quote] Ok, sounds good! :)
Zenith wrote on 2018-04-06 21:04:39:
@Bluepotato1

Ok, sounds good! :)
Checking back to see if your cinnamon snapper is RTB? This guy is still available to stud if you want: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37211956] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/372120/37211956.png[/img] [/url]
Checking back to see if your cinnamon snapper is RTB?
This guy is still available to stud if you want:

37211956.png

saAHP09.png
@EmotionalTree

Yes she hit RTB yesterday I think and I kept forgetting to message you! If you like I can give my dragon, Sparrow as collateral while your coatl man and my snapper girl nest?
@EmotionalTree

Yes she hit RTB yesterday I think and I kept forgetting to message you! If you like I can give my dragon, Sparrow as collateral while your coatl man and my snapper girl nest?
Goal Ticklist
That works for me, I'll send him over
That works for me, I'll send him over
saAHP09.png
1 2 3 4 5