Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Project studs! Updated 4/9/18
1 2 3 4 5
@bluepotato1

Of course! I have no intention of taking anyone's dragons, so anything that makes your mind more at ease. Just lemme know when he's RTB and we can figure out who best to pair him with.

@TiredTheo247

Man, their colors are very, very close. It's just a shame that their genes are way off. I can take them off your hands though - genes are just a matter of time!

@bluepotato1

Of course! I have no intention of taking anyone's dragons, so anything that makes your mind more at ease. Just lemme know when he's RTB and we can figure out who best to pair him with.

@TiredTheo247

Man, their colors are very, very close. It's just a shame that their genes are way off. I can take them off your hands though - genes are just a matter of time!

Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
@Zenith
Ok sure I will send a crossroads
@Zenith
Ok sure I will send a crossroads
[quote name="Zenith" date="2018-03-30 15:46:39" ] @bluepotato1 Of course! I have no intention of taking anyone's dragons, so anything that makes your mind more at ease. Just lemme know when he's RTB and we can figure out who best to pair him with. @TiredTheo247 Man, their colors are very, very close. It's just a shame that their genes are way off. I can take them off your hands though - genes are just a matter of time! [/quote] Ok, sounds good! I know that you don't actually want to take dragons, I can be a little bit paranoid though and it's just comforting, I guess. Hopefully it's not too annoying. I have no real reason to doubt you, thank you for being understanding :D And I'll tell you the moment he can breed :)
Zenith wrote on 2018-03-30 15:46:39:
@bluepotato1

@TiredTheo247

Ok, sounds good! I know that you don't actually want to take dragons, I can be a little bit paranoid though and it's just comforting, I guess. Hopefully it's not too annoying. I have no real reason to doubt you, thank you for being understanding :D
And I'll tell you the moment he can breed :)
@Bluepotato1

I understand completely, believe me when I say I'll be sweating bullets when I give out Garanmir and his lady Chrysamyr as collateral. I love them to bits and this will be the first time they've both left my lair at once since I got them, and Garanmir is four years old.

I've done some looking around in Hardkorr2's lair and after some thought I think the best pairing for TAMALE will be Rosea, infact. So when TAMALE is ready we can try to arrange for Rosea to breed with him. The plan is to use either Korr's nests or use a third party nest that you guys are comfortable with. I will pay any rental fees.

StarlitMoonlight needs a bit of help in the lairspace department though, so we'll have to see if I can't hold some dragons of hers so she can hatch the nest Rosea's been sitting on or if she can raise the fundage for her lair expansion. If I hadn't bought two expansions myself recently I would gladly help.
@Bluepotato1

I understand completely, believe me when I say I'll be sweating bullets when I give out Garanmir and his lady Chrysamyr as collateral. I love them to bits and this will be the first time they've both left my lair at once since I got them, and Garanmir is four years old.

I've done some looking around in Hardkorr2's lair and after some thought I think the best pairing for TAMALE will be Rosea, infact. So when TAMALE is ready we can try to arrange for Rosea to breed with him. The plan is to use either Korr's nests or use a third party nest that you guys are comfortable with. I will pay any rental fees.

StarlitMoonlight needs a bit of help in the lairspace department though, so we'll have to see if I can't hold some dragons of hers so she can hatch the nest Rosea's been sitting on or if she can raise the fundage for her lair expansion. If I hadn't bought two expansions myself recently I would gladly help.
Goal Ticklist
[quote name="Zenith" date="2018-03-31 11:48:37" ] @Bluepotato1 I understand completely, believe me when I say I'll be sweating bullets when I give out Garanmir and his lady Chrysamyr as collateral. I love them to bits and this will be the first time they've both left my lair at once since I got them, and Garanmir is four years old. I've done some looking around in Hardkorr2's lair and after some thought I think the best pairing for TAMALE will be Rosea, infact. So when TAMALE is ready we can try to arrange for Rosea to breed with him. The plan is to use either Korr's nests or use a third party nest that you guys are comfortable with. I will pay any rental fees. StarlitMoonlight needs a bit of help in the lairspace department though, so we'll have to see if I can't hold some dragons of hers so she can hatch the nest Rosea's been sitting on or if she can raise the fundage for her lair expansion. If I hadn't bought two expansions myself recently I would gladly help. [/quote] @Zenith I think I'll take your advice and fairground any chance I get. She's got to hatch 3 eggs and I'll probably end up selling one or two, maybe all so I'll have at LEAST three spare places in my lair if I'm needed to host the nest for TAMALE and Rosea's breeding (and plus Rosea's been on this nest do long her breeding cool down has finished[b] I think[/b] ????).
Zenith wrote on 2018-03-31 11:48:37:
@Bluepotato1

@Zenith I think I'll take your advice and fairground any chance I get. She's got to hatch 3 eggs and I'll probably end up selling one or two, maybe all so I'll have at LEAST three spare places in my lair if I'm needed to host the nest for TAMALE and Rosea's breeding (and plus Rosea's been on this nest do long her breeding cool down has finished I think ????).
bHeX9bv.png
[quote name="Zenith" date="2018-03-31 11:48:37" ] @Bluepotato1 I understand completely, believe me when I say I'll be sweating bullets when I give out Garanmir and his lady Chrysamyr as collateral. I love them to bits and this will be the first time they've both left my lair at once since I got them, and Garanmir is four years old. I've done some looking around in Hardkorr2's lair and after some thought I think the best pairing for TAMALE will be Rosea, infact. So when TAMALE is ready we can try to arrange for Rosea to breed with him. The plan is to use either Korr's nests or use a third party nest that you guys are comfortable with. I will pay any rental fees. StarlitMoonlight needs a bit of help in the lairspace department though, so we'll have to see if I can't hold some dragons of hers so she can hatch the nest Rosea's been sitting on or if she can raise the fundage for her lair expansion. If I hadn't bought two expansions myself recently I would gladly help. [/quote] @Zenith Ok, sounds good! I'm pretty attached to TAMALE, despite him being a newer dragon of mine. So I'll tell you as soon as TAMALE is ready :)
Zenith wrote on 2018-03-31 11:48:37:
@Bluepotato1

@Zenith
Ok, sounds good! I'm pretty attached to TAMALE, despite him being a newer dragon of mine. So I'll tell you as soon as TAMALE is ready :)
Hi Zenith! I have this Sand/Pumpkin/White girl that you can have if you'd like to use for getting your Cinnamon/Cinnamon dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40472581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404726/40472581_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi Zenith! I have this Sand/Pumpkin/White girl that you can have if you'd like to use for getting your Cinnamon/Cinnamon dragon.

40472581_350.png
@Bwee

It's funny that she has that specific color range - my mom was just asking me to help her breed a cinnamon/carrot/maize or moon dragon for her carrotcake dragons - I'll definitely take her! How much would you like for her?
@Bwee

It's funny that she has that specific color range - my mom was just asking me to help her breed a cinnamon/carrot/maize or moon dragon for her carrotcake dragons - I'll definitely take her! How much would you like for her?
Goal Ticklist
You can have her for free! Let me know when you can take her and I'll send her over. :)
You can have her for free! Let me know when you can take her and I'll send her over. :)
@Zenith I don't know that I saw I had anything to help, but I am happy to offer any assistance I can. :)
@Zenith I don't know that I saw I had anything to help, but I am happy to offer any assistance I can. :)
OmFP3Lp.png
1 2 3 4 5