Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Naomi Project (Rebooted)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 212 213
I just realized this is in "Find a Dragon" and not "Dragons for Sale"... shoot...
I just realized this is in "Find a Dragon" and not "Dragons for Sale"... shoot...
FRT+1 | all pronouns
Thanks to @Lotuss I can now breed some Gen 8 Naomi kids with a double bloodline (albeit with an ice/shadow nest to match their colors)~! When I get them on a nest (and think of a name for the girl), I'll post the offspring here.

@ClockworkEclipse Remember this page~!
Thanks to @Lotuss I can now breed some Gen 8 Naomi kids with a double bloodline (albeit with an ice/shadow nest to match their colors)~! When I get them on a nest (and think of a name for the girl), I'll post the offspring here.

@ClockworkEclipse Remember this page~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse That's wonderful!
@ClockworkEclipse That's wonderful!
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@blandmelons
Edit: I counted wrong, i think it's 6th gen? Mara is the grandmother of the dragon I'm breeding the gen one with.

Second edit: I recently bought 2 male 5th gens, would their hatchlings be worth?
@blandmelons
Edit: I counted wrong, i think it's 6th gen? Mara is the grandmother of the dragon I'm breeding the gen one with.

Second edit: I recently bought 2 male 5th gens, would their hatchlings be worth?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png tumblr_inline_o8msvh9YLS1rtlvv1_250.jpg
@blandmelons

Please take me off your pinglist.
@blandmelons

Please take me off your pinglist.
8ece04c1fbea1bd20ab52d96b1b74807b4a13f68.png
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
@DandyElise Of course! So sorry.
@DandyElise Of course! So sorry.
FRT+1 | all pronouns
bump
bump
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@tiredpupper 6th gens aren't worth quite as much, unfortunately- between 30kt and 50kt, depending on where you sell.

Also, on your 6th gen/gen one offer: your 6th gen is going to be 1/32 Naomi, while here we're searching for 1/4, 1/8, or 1/16.
@tiredpupper 6th gens aren't worth quite as much, unfortunately- between 30kt and 50kt, depending on where you sell.

Also, on your 6th gen/gen one offer: your 6th gen is going to be 1/32 Naomi, while here we're searching for 1/4, 1/8, or 1/16.
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@blandmelons
I might have the 5th gens have a mate that is also from Naomi descent, depends on how many dragons that I have that are compatible.
@blandmelons
I might have the 5th gens have a mate that is also from Naomi descent, depends on how many dragons that I have that are compatible.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png tumblr_inline_o8msvh9YLS1rtlvv1_250.jpg
@tiredpupper That'd be cool! Then you could have an artificial 4th gen dragon.
@tiredpupper That'd be cool! Then you could have an artificial 4th gen dragon.
FRT+1 | all pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 212 213