Find a Dragon
Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [EarthDom]Library Week PB (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
[size=2] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_2159620]Intro [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554116]Payouts [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554161]Badges [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554168]Trivia Game [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554170]Daily Prize [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554276]Credits & Banners [/url]| [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6zZLmrXRtlHH6N9M3B3pVnZLeWm35juLjojWDqgfWA/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] [/size] [center][img]http://imgur.com/nSiNmG9.png[/img][/center] [center][size=6]CLOSED[/size][/center] [i]Hello you there, did you know? This week just so happens to be the Library week on this planet called Earth. Of course the Earth clans of Sornieth can’t leave this alone and decided to all gather together and celebrate this event![/i] [br] [columns][center][img]http://imgur.com/zHTG5Sq.png[/img][/center] [br] [size=4]If your dragons wish to participate you can send them to hang out with our librarians and the Eartshaker, sharing knowledge and books all around. And if your clan is also interested about this planet Earth "fandom", you can participate in our Trivia Minigame about this awesome “fictional” planet called Earth, and gain bonus tickets for our Daily Prize. [img]http://i.imgur.com/NQ9kuiI.png[/img] Dragons are being accepted through [b]April 9th 00:30 FRT to April 15th 23:45 FRT. [/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NQ9kuiI.png[/img] You can send dragons in through the [b]Crossroads [/b]or [b]Private Auctions[/b]. [img]http://i.imgur.com/NQ9kuiI.png[/img]Sending in dragon a day allows you an access to our Daily Prize. Entering our Trivia Minigame as well raises your chances at the drawing. More info bellow. [img]http://i.imgur.com/NQ9kuiI.png[/img] This Public Buy is for all flights except Earth! Pebbles, please head over to the [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd1/2159471]In-Flight Raffle.[/url][/b] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kb9kt1T.gif[/img] [/columns]
Intro | Payouts | Badges | Trivia Game | Daily Prize | Credits & Banners | Spreadsheet
nSiNmG9.png
CLOSED

Hello you there, did you know? This week just so happens to be the Library week on this planet called Earth. Of course the Earth clans of Sornieth can’t leave this alone and decided to all gather together and celebrate this event!

zHTG5Sq.png


If your dragons wish to participate you can send them to hang out with our librarians and the Eartshaker, sharing knowledge and books all around. And if your clan is also interested about this planet Earth "fandom", you can participate in our Trivia Minigame about this awesome “fictional” planet called Earth, and gain bonus tickets for our Daily Prize.

NQ9kuiI.png Dragons are being accepted through April 9th 00:30 FRT to April 15th 23:45 FRT.

NQ9kuiI.png You can send dragons in through the Crossroads or Private Auctions.

NQ9kuiI.pngSending in dragon a day allows you an access to our Daily Prize. Entering our Trivia Minigame as well raises your chances at the drawing. More info bellow.

NQ9kuiI.png This Public Buy is for all flights except Earth! Pebbles, please head over to the In-Flight Raffle.

kb9kt1T.gif
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
...
[size=2] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_2159620]Intro [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554116]Payouts [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554161]Badges [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554168]Trivia Game [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554170]Daily Prize [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554276]Credits & Banners [/url]| [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6zZLmrXRtlHH6N9M3B3pVnZLeWm35juLjojWDqgfWA/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] [/size] [center][img]http://imgur.com/MAI1qpd.png[/img][/center] [br] Please send your dragons via [b]2-way Crossroads[/b] or through [b]Private Auction[/b] using the Auction House. You get one ticket towards the [b]Daily Prize[/b] a day one or more dragons to our Library Week campaing. Your ticket reserts at the start of each day, if you’d like to know more go [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554170]here[/url]. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6zZLmrXRtlHH6N9M3B3pVnZLeWm35juLjojWDqgfWA/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://imgur.com/1MnHdQs.png[/img][/url] Check the spreadsheet to see the most up-to-date prices as well as which of our PB attendants are currently online. [/center] [br] [center] [img]http://imgur.com/SkvtcAD.png[/img] [/center] [center]Colour Bonus +2,500t/3g | Breed Bonus +1,250t/2g | Gene Bonus +1,250t/2g[/center] [br] [size=2]*These prices may not be always up to date, always check the spreadsheet for most recent prices[/size] Please be patient even if it might get a bit slow at time. Our acceptors are actually only humans (groundbreaking, I know), and already doing their best.
Intro | Payouts | Badges | Trivia Game | Daily Prize | Credits & Banners | Spreadsheet
MAI1qpd.png



Please send your dragons via 2-way Crossroads or through Private Auction using the Auction House. You get one ticket towards the Daily Prize a day one or more dragons to our Library Week campaing. Your ticket reserts at the start of each day, if you’d like to know more go here.
1MnHdQs.png
Check the spreadsheet to see the most up-to-date prices as well as which of our PB attendants are currently online.

SkvtcAD.png
Colour Bonus +2,500t/3g | Breed Bonus +1,250t/2g | Gene Bonus +1,250t/2g


*These prices may not be always up to date, always check the spreadsheet for most recent prices

Please be patient even if it might get a bit slow at time. Our acceptors are actually only humans (groundbreaking, I know), and already doing their best.
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
...
[columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29580889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295809/29580889_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [nextcol][b]Greetings traveler![/b] You seem to have stumbled upon my little den here in the Earth domain, did you hear of my famous pet rocks? They seem like ordinary rocks, but with a little magic and much love, they will slowly grow over time and they will be always there for you. Also you don’t need to feed them, isn't that great? If they happen to break or chip, no problem, give them some pebbles to absorb and they will fix themselves given with a little time! But my pet rocks have a price, of course, I need to appease to the great Earthshaker for the strong magic they require in order to create them. Will you help me? Come back every day to check on your precious pet, but be warned, rocks are not that fast and they need some time to collect and arrange themselves accordingly.[/columns] [i](Each day a new stage of the current event-exclusive pet will be unlocked, this runs on a honor system, so please only take those which you have unlocked by sending dragons to us!)[/i] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/LNszo50.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/i7KTfBq.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/4U2tceI.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/bpM1J5k.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZTbp1E3.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/n4tD6Di.png[/img][/center] [quote=Lore]The Sandstone Cat is made out of various coloured sandstone pieces and its heart gem is a Tiger’s Eye stone. This companion is often favoured by jewel crafters and gem hunters alike, since it is able to discern between true gems and counterfeit ones. Furthermore it is able to sense crystals which are still hidden in unbroken geodes. [/quote] You have stumbled upon my special pile yes? Well those are no ordinary stones, but some fragments of magical stones I have found. Most of their magic is gone, but I can still sense some of it hidden within them. If you are very dedicated to the Earthshaker I am sure we both can soon see what will happen given some time! But be patient, those stones take a long time to react to my magic sadly. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/vGnqoUB.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/svimErE.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/72lvAl7.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/l3JmrZU.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/xrARZ9l.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/XYiOjOv.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/DLsgG0f.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/9edjvJC.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/2ctdBUq.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/Gn3jWEm.png[/img][/center] [i](This is indeed a very special “pet”. It is not event exclusive, and its levels will be carried over each dominance push of Earth. But be warned, it takes a lot of time and dedication, so do not fret if you do not unlock all stages this time, it is here to stay and there is always a next push to make it grow further!)[/i] [The levels of the dragons you send to us count for these badges, and are cumulative. That means you can send us one day 10 lvls and the other day 20 lvls, and so grab the lvl 30 badge and those before that level.] [size=2]Credit goes to the amazing @Snaphance for creating those wonderful badges![/size]
Greetings traveler!

You seem to have stumbled upon my little den here in the Earth domain, did you hear of my famous pet rocks?

They seem like ordinary rocks, but with a little magic and much love, they will slowly grow over time and they will be always there for you. Also you don’t need to feed them, isn't that great? If they happen to break or chip, no problem, give them some pebbles to absorb and they will fix themselves given with a little time!

But my pet rocks have a price, of course, I need to appease to the great Earthshaker for the strong magic they require in order to create them. Will you help me?

Come back every day to check on your precious pet, but be warned, rocks are not that fast and they need some time to collect and arrange themselves accordingly.

(Each day a new stage of the current event-exclusive pet will be unlocked, this runs on a honor system, so please only take those which you have unlocked by sending dragons to us!)
LNszo50.pngi7KTfBq.png4U2tceI.pngbpM1J5k.pngZTbp1E3.pngn4tD6Di.png
Lore wrote:
The Sandstone Cat is made out of various coloured sandstone pieces and its heart gem is a Tiger’s Eye stone. This companion is often favoured by jewel crafters and gem hunters alike, since it is able to discern between true gems and counterfeit ones. Furthermore it is able to sense crystals which are still hidden in unbroken geodes.

You have stumbled upon my special pile yes? Well those are no ordinary stones, but some fragments of magical stones I have found. Most of their magic is gone, but I can still sense some of it hidden within them. If you are very dedicated to the Earthshaker I am sure we both can soon see what will happen given some time! But be patient, those stones take a long time to react to my magic sadly.
vGnqoUB.pngsvimErE.png72lvAl7.pngl3JmrZU.pngxrARZ9l.pngXYiOjOv.pngDLsgG0f.png9edjvJC.png2ctdBUq.pngGn3jWEm.png

(This is indeed a very special “pet”. It is not event exclusive, and its levels will be carried over each dominance push of Earth. But be warned, it takes a lot of time and dedication, so do not fret if you do not unlock all stages this time, it is here to stay and there is always a next push to make it grow further!)

[The levels of the dragons you send to us count for these badges, and are cumulative. That means you can send us one day 10 lvls and the other day 20 lvls, and so grab the lvl 30 badge and those before that level.]

Credit goes to the amazing @Snaphance for creating those wonderful badges!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
[size=2] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_2159620]Intro [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554116]Payouts [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554161]Badges [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554168]Trivia Game [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554170]Daily Prize[/url]|[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554276]Credits & Banners [/url]| [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6zZLmrXRtlHH6N9M3B3pVnZLeWm35juLjojWDqgfWA/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] [/size] [center][img]http://imgur.com/mze00PR.png[/img][/center] Our librarians are very interested in this fictional world called Earth and love gathering all knowledge about it that they can get their claws on. They always wonder about a new thing each day and you and your clan can help them on this quest by providing the info they are currently looking for. [img]http://i.imgur.com/NQ9kuiI.png[/img] Answering the daily question gives you a 1 ticket for our Daily Prize. [img]http://i.imgur.com/NQ9kuiI.png[/img] A correct answer nets you 2 aditional tickets. [center][img]http://imgur.com/CAv4Zfb.png[/img][/center] [b]Friday:[/b] [quote] According to the Earth’s lore, there are parts of the world that experince no sunlight for few months of the year and parts that experince no night, but only twilight for a few months of the year. The librarians spoke to you about this, because a never ending day or never ending night? Imagine what you could do with this! You are kind of sceptical but still try to remember how both occurences are called. [/quote] >There is this phenomenom where people in certain parts of the Earth experince no night but only twilight for certain time of the year. Then there are those who experince no real daylight for certain times of the year. [b]Can you name these two phenomena? [/b] [i]Please write your answer in this [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUvJKfSz1OL-ZSh-IAIY-Tz693EchlhsN1gm8Is4ri6lPMaA/viewform][b]form[/b][/url].[/i] [size=2](Just the name is enough, but if you want to write more I’ll read it as well :))[/size] [br] [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KEOUGqW.png[/img][/center] [br] [b]Sunday:[/b] [quote]As you may have already noticed, everyone around here is quite an avid fan of the planet Earth, and breathe down any information about it. In April, after the Library week a lot of dragons seems to be focused on this day called the Earth day. A lot of them are going to celebrate it as well. Are you aware at what time you should join these festivities? [/quote] [b]> What day is the Earth day?[/b] [i]>The Earth day is celebrated on April 22nd, which also falls on Sathurday this year.[/i] [br] [b]Monday:[/b] [quote]During yesterday our librarians have learned, that, like Sornieth, Earth also has quite difference between it’s climate temperatures. Even if you can’t melt diamonds as casually as the Fire Flight’s members, or freeze criminals the way Ice Flight does. They then baceme interested and went to search for the hottest and coldest place mentioned in Earth's lore. Do you know either one?[/quote] > [b]What is either the hottest or coldest place on Earth?[/b] [i]There have been total of three(3) correst answers: >1.- The coldest place on Earth is the Antarctica, a continent so cold that a life there is nearly impossible with a few exceptions and even human researchers living in the Vostok Station have trouble accomodating at first. >2.- The hottest place on Earth based on air temperature recorded which is in California, the Death Valley (Furnace Creek Ranch). >3.- The hottest place on Earth based on surface temperature which is the Lut Desert in Iran.[/i] [br] [b]Tuesday:[/b] [quote]Some dragons have stumbled upon Earth Animal Encyclopedia and began looking for the largest animal living on it's surface. While they have concluded that an elephant is in no way near is cool as dragons, it is still pretty interesting. The librarians have noticed this and immediatedly started to share their knowledge about the species. They spoke about two various kinds living on different continents and the signs how to recognize them from each other. Does your clan know these differencies?[/quote] > [b]What is the difference between Indian and African elephants?[/b] [i]>There are many differencies between the Indian and African elephants apart from the size of their ears, which was the most common answer. To mention a few other let's see: African elephants are overall a lot larger and heavier. Tusks are present in both genders in African elephant, but only on males of the Indian one. African elephant can have 1-2 offsprings while the indian one genrally have only one. They also differ on the time it takes for them to grow up and become completely independent on their mother’s - 13 years for the african elephant and 4 years for the indian elephant. The trunk of the African elephants ends with two fingers while the tuck of an Indian elephants ends with just one finger. They also differ in the shape of their heads, the number of toenails and even their preffered diet[/i] [br] [b]Wednesday:[/b] [quote]After yesterday’s everyone’s interest in the Earth’s largest animal, the librarians decided to continune to tell your clan more about other animals living on the planet. You have learned of the tallest animal (giraffe), the fastest animal (cheetah), the smallest (slender blind snakes), and the most poisonous one. It is a frog, a small thing yet a tiny bit of it’s poison could kill the large elephants in a short time. Though that happening naturaly is highly unlikely, as they all live on different continents. Do you remember the frog’s name and where does it live? [/quote] > [b]>What is the name of the most poisonous frog on Earth and in what area can it be found?[/b] [i]>The most poisonous frog and animal on Earth is the Golden poison frog (Phyllobates terribilis, golden frog, golden poison arrow frog, or golden dart frog) from Poison Dart Frog family, which can be found in the Amazon prales in Colombia, South America. [/i] [br] [b]Thursday:[/b] [quote] Today the librarians spoke about these beings called humans, made up after past inhibitants of Sornieth that dissapeared after the magic generator blew up before the dragon reign. These humans are interested in lots of things, astronomy included. They, like Arcanist, stared up the sky and wondered how things works, making up systems on their own. [/quote] The Sun and Earth have a relationship where one turns around the other, which is the centre of our solar system. Currently everyone know which way it is, but in the past there was an opposite opinion. [b]>Can you name both systems and explain which is which?[/b] [i]>The two systems are called Heliocentrism and Geocentrism. Heliocentrism is where the Earth and other planets rotate around the sun, while according to geocentrism the Sun and other planets rotate around the Earth. Geocentrism was believed to be the correct system in the past but nowdays it is not accepted, as it has been proven that the correct one is the heliocentric system.[/i] [br] [b]Friday:[/b] [quote] Because it is the library week, our librarians couldn’t leave out the human libraries and start telling you about the most interesting ones, and it quickly turns into a heated disscussion. Your interest catches this one library that used to be the greatest library in the human past, but which doesn’t exist anymore. [/quote] [b]>What was the greatest library in the ancient history of humankind, that was said to have a copy of nearly every book that existed at that time?[/b] [i] >The great ancient library was indeed the Alexandria Library! Dedicated to the Muses and harboring many a scroll and book dedicated to the arts, science and to general knowledge. It has been destroyed by humans as well though the theories about the exact time of the destoyal vary.[/i]
Intro | Payouts | Badges | Trivia Game | Daily Prize|Credits & Banners | Spreadsheet
mze00PR.png

Our librarians are very interested in this fictional world called Earth and love gathering all knowledge about it that they can get their claws on. They always wonder about a new thing each day and you and your clan can help them on this quest by providing the info they are currently looking for.

NQ9kuiI.png Answering the daily question gives you a 1 ticket for our Daily Prize.
NQ9kuiI.png A correct answer nets you 2 aditional tickets.
CAv4Zfb.png

Friday:
Quote:
According to the Earth’s lore, there are parts of the world that experince no sunlight for few months of the year and parts that experince no night, but only twilight for a few months of the year. The librarians spoke to you about this, because a never ending day or never ending night? Imagine what you could do with this! You are kind of sceptical but still try to remember how both occurences are called.
>There is this phenomenom where people in certain parts of the Earth experince no night but only twilight for certain time of the year. Then there are those who experince no real daylight for certain times of the year. Can you name these two phenomena? Please write your answer in this form.
(Just the name is enough, but if you want to write more I’ll read it as well :))




KEOUGqW.png


Sunday:
Quote:
As you may have already noticed, everyone around here is quite an avid fan of the planet Earth, and breathe down any information about it. In April, after the Library week a lot of dragons seems to be focused on this day called the Earth day. A lot of them are going to celebrate it as well. Are you aware at what time you should join these festivities?

> What day is the Earth day?
>The Earth day is celebrated on April 22nd, which also falls on Sathurday this year.



Monday:
Quote:
During yesterday our librarians have learned, that, like Sornieth, Earth also has quite difference between it’s climate temperatures. Even if you can’t melt diamonds as casually as the Fire Flight’s members, or freeze criminals the way Ice Flight does. They then baceme interested and went to search for the hottest and coldest place mentioned in Earth's lore. Do you know either one?

> What is either the hottest or coldest place on Earth?
There have been total of three(3) correst answers:
>1.- The coldest place on Earth is the Antarctica, a continent so cold that a life there is nearly impossible with a few exceptions and even human researchers living in the Vostok Station have trouble accomodating at first.
>2.- The hottest place on Earth based on air temperature recorded which is in California, the Death Valley (Furnace Creek Ranch).
>3.- The hottest place on Earth based on surface temperature which is the Lut Desert in Iran.




Tuesday:
Quote:
Some dragons have stumbled upon Earth Animal Encyclopedia and began looking for the largest animal living on it's surface. While they have concluded that an elephant is in no way near is cool as dragons, it is still pretty interesting. The librarians have noticed this and immediatedly started to share their knowledge about the species. They spoke about two various kinds living on different continents and the signs how to recognize them from each other. Does your clan know these differencies?
> What is the difference between Indian and African elephants?
>There are many differencies between the Indian and African elephants apart from the size of their ears, which was the most common answer. To mention a few other let's see: African elephants are overall a lot larger and heavier. Tusks are present in both genders in African elephant, but only on males of the Indian one. African elephant can have 1-2 offsprings while the indian one genrally have only one. They also differ on the time it takes for them to grow up and become completely independent on their mother’s - 13 years for the african elephant and 4 years for the indian elephant. The trunk of the African elephants ends with two fingers while the tuck of an Indian elephants ends with just one finger. They also differ in the shape of their heads, the number of toenails and even their preffered diet




Wednesday:
Quote:
After yesterday’s everyone’s interest in the Earth’s largest animal, the librarians decided to continune to tell your clan more about other animals living on the planet. You have learned of the tallest animal (giraffe), the fastest animal (cheetah), the smallest (slender blind snakes), and the most poisonous one. It is a frog, a small thing yet a tiny bit of it’s poison could kill the large elephants in a short time. Though that happening naturaly is highly unlikely, as they all live on different continents. Do you remember the frog’s name and where does it live?

> >What is the name of the most poisonous frog on Earth and in what area can it be found?
>The most poisonous frog and animal on Earth is the Golden poison frog (Phyllobates terribilis, golden frog, golden poison arrow frog, or golden dart frog) from Poison Dart Frog family, which can be found in the Amazon prales in Colombia, South America.




Thursday:
Quote:
Today the librarians spoke about these beings called humans, made up after past inhibitants of Sornieth that dissapeared after the magic generator blew up before the dragon reign. These humans are interested in lots of things, astronomy included. They, like Arcanist, stared up the sky and wondered how things works, making up systems on their own.
The Sun and Earth have a relationship where one turns around the other, which is the centre of our solar system. Currently everyone know which way it is, but in the past there was an opposite opinion.
>Can you name both systems and explain which is which?
>The two systems are called Heliocentrism and Geocentrism. Heliocentrism is where the Earth and other planets rotate around the sun, while according to geocentrism the Sun and other planets rotate around the Earth. Geocentrism was believed to be the correct system in the past but nowdays it is not accepted, as it has been proven that the correct one is the heliocentric system.




Friday:
Quote:
Because it is the library week, our librarians couldn’t leave out the human libraries and start telling you about the most interesting ones, and it quickly turns into a heated disscussion. Your interest catches this one library that used to be the greatest library in the human past, but which doesn’t exist anymore.
>What was the greatest library in the ancient history of humankind, that was said to have a copy of nearly every book that existed at that time?

>The great ancient library was indeed the Alexandria Library! Dedicated to the Muses and harboring many a scroll and book dedicated to the arts, science and to general knowledge. It has been destroyed by humans as well though the theories about the exact time of the destoyal vary.
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
...
[size=2] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_2159620]Intro [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554116]Payouts [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554161]Badges [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554168]Trivia Game [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554170]Daily Prize[/url]|[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554276]Credits & Banners [/url]| [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6zZLmrXRtlHH6N9M3B3pVnZLeWm35juLjojWDqgfWA/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] [/size] [center][img]http://imgur.com/13lIrjg.png[/img][/center] Our librarians are giving out one prize a day to one of the clans who participate in our Library Week campaing. [b]To participate you have to send us at least one dragon on the day. [/b]You can get[b] total of 4 tickets[/b] during [b]each day[/b](resets with each new day), by: [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NQ9kuiI.png[/img] Sending at least 1 dragon on the day to our Public Buy = [b]1 ticket[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NQ9kuiI.png[/img] Answering our daily Trivia Minigame question = [b]1 ticket[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NQ9kuiI.png[/img] Correctly answering the Trivia question of the day [b]= 2 tickets[/b][/center] The prize winner is chosen via the [url=https://www.random.org/]random number generator [/url]to keep it fair to everyone. *If you have sent a dragon in and are not seeing your name on the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6zZLmrXRtlHH6N9M3B3pVnZLeWm35juLjojWDqgfWA/edit#gid=488394205]spreadsheet[/url], please ping the user you send the dragon to and remind them to add you. [br] [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/g7eEsu0.png[/img][/center] [br] [center][b]Today’s Prize Pack![/b][/center] [quote=Sathurday Prize Pack] [center][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Sweetheart Swan][item=Wondrous Sweater][item=rattle snake][item=ball python][/center] [/quote] [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KEOUGqW.png[/img][/center] [br] Previous: [quote=Sunday Prize Pack] [center][item=Spring's Breath][item=Googly Confusion][item=Unicorn Guise][item=enamored swan][item=Iron Treasure Chest]x5 Winner: jbapple[/center] [/quote] [quote=Monday Prize Pack] [center][item=winter wind][item=Harvest Guise][item=Peacebringer's Mantle][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=rusted treasure chest]x10 Winner: daineger[/center] [/quote] [quote=Tuesday Prize Pack] [center][item=vista: redrock cove][item=Seashell Mantle][item=Accent: Lightrunes][item=Sunburst Feathered Wings][item=Sunburst Tail Feathers] Winner: remuslupn[/center] [/quote] [quote=Wednesday Prize Pack] [center][item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=vista: mire][item=poison dart frog companion][Skin=7310][item=scavenger's tatters] Winner: Nidanasi[/center] [/quote] [quote=Thursday Prize Pack] [center][item=Wispwillow Peryton][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Duskcheer colony][skin=21582] Winner: Dulcette[/center] [/quote] [quote=Friday Prize Pack] [center][skin=15877][item=Mainecoon][item=Black Cat][item=Vista: Ribbons and Bows][item=Duneglider Cape] Winner: Katsuokai[/center] [/quote]
Intro | Payouts | Badges | Trivia Game | Daily Prize|Credits & Banners | Spreadsheet
13lIrjg.png

Our librarians are giving out one prize a day to one of the clans who participate in our Library Week campaing. To participate you have to send us at least one dragon on the day. You can get total of 4 tickets during each day(resets with each new day), by:

NQ9kuiI.png Sending at least 1 dragon on the day to our Public Buy = 1 ticket
NQ9kuiI.png Answering our daily Trivia Minigame question = 1 ticket
NQ9kuiI.png Correctly answering the Trivia question of the day = 2 tickets

The prize winner is chosen via the random number generator to keep it fair to everyone.

*If you have sent a dragon in and are not seeing your name on the spreadsheet, please ping the user you send the dragon to and remind them to add you.

g7eEsu0.png

Today’s Prize Pack!
Sathurday Prize Pack wrote:

KEOUGqW.png


Previous:
Sunday Prize Pack wrote:
x5
Winner: jbapple
Monday Prize Pack wrote:
x10
Winner: daineger
Tuesday Prize Pack wrote:

Winner: remuslupn
Wednesday Prize Pack wrote:

Winner: Nidanasi
Thursday Prize Pack wrote:

Winner: Dulcette
Friday Prize Pack wrote:

Winner: Katsuokai
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
...
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jIRALXN.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/6528394b2e63f50f606865cce2e23657/tumblr_ntmdyoDWCI1u518uko1_400.png[/img][/center]
jIRALXN.png
tumblr_ntmdyoDWCI1u518uko1_400.png
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
[size=2] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_2159620]Intro [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554116]Payouts [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554161]Badges [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554168]Trivia Game [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554170]Daily Prize [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554276]Credits & Banners [/url]| [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6zZLmrXRtlHH6N9M3B3pVnZLeWm35juLjojWDqgfWA/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] [/size] [center][img]http://imgur.com/h0xnbZK.png[/img][/center] [br] [br] [center]Thank you everyone for your participation and support! [size=2]Here is to those without whom this couldn't be put together: @NorthPrincess @Takora and @Keera who helped each a bit in putting this together! @clm @Restless @Tarany @Penguinnii @HBDinovaldo @roachchoir @Aramea @NorthPrincess @Calicodog @Redsparrow @ixris @LadyRiat @Condemned @antivehicular @kisaeri @coppermucky @Kiragami @Mirres @PumpkinGuts @Terracota @chatoyant our great PB acceptors! @Hellan and @Snaphance for the amazing art! [/size][/center] [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jIRALXN.png[/img][/center] [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KEOUGqW.png[/img][/center] [br] [center]To support us you can but these banners into your signature! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620][img]http://imgur.com/y4EuEDl.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620][img]http://imgur.com/y4EuEDl.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620][img]http://imgur.com/Oob2kUG.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620][img]http://imgur.com/Oob2kUG.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554168][img]http://imgur.com/3ByAWOM.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554168][img]http://imgur.com/3ByAWOM.png[/img][/url][/code] [br] [br] [center] Also check out our other events! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Y2I1Dl9.png[/img] [u][b]Push Links:[/b][/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620]Public Buy and Trivia Minigame[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2159515]Art For Fodder[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2160020]Mafia Game[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2158402]Book Titles Game[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2160966]Grab Bags for Dragons[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2160977/2]Coliseum Challenge[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2160983]Pictogram Puzzles[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl1/2160817]InFlight Adventure Book Game[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd1/2159471]InFlight Raffle[/url] [/center]
Intro | Payouts | Badges | Trivia Game | Daily Prize | Credits & Banners | Spreadsheet
h0xnbZK.png



Thank you everyone for your participation and support!
Here is to those without whom this couldn't be put together:
@NorthPrincess @Takora and @Keera who helped each a bit in putting this together!
@clm @Restless @Tarany @Penguinnii @HBDinovaldo @roachchoir @Aramea @NorthPrincess @Calicodog @Redsparrow @ixris @LadyRiat @Condemned @antivehicular @kisaeri @coppermucky @Kiragami @Mirres @PumpkinGuts @Terracota @chatoyant our great PB acceptors!
@Hellan and @Snaphance for the amazing art!


jIRALXN.png

KEOUGqW.png

To support us you can but these banners into your signature!

y4EuEDl.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620][img]http://imgur.com/y4EuEDl.png[/img][/url]

Oob2kUG.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620][img]http://imgur.com/Oob2kUG.png[/img][/url]

3ByAWOM.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2159620#post_26554168][img]http://imgur.com/3ByAWOM.png[/img][/url]




button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
...
@NorthPrincess
im not sure to understand completely the pet-rock system and their levels. Do i need to send 10 dragons to get the the 1rst stage? and 30 dragons to get the "very special pet"?
@NorthPrincess
im not sure to understand completely the pet-rock system and their levels. Do i need to send 10 dragons to get the the 1rst stage? and 30 dragons to get the "very special pet"?
...
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Ashfall Alliance - Familiars in Flames - Lava cookies


oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
2mE54ro.png
@Hinumi

They are both first-stages of various pets that we'll hopefully see more of soon. And you don't need to send 10 dragons but 10 levels for the first one. To claim the second one it's 30levels.
@Hinumi

They are both first-stages of various pets that we'll hopefully see more of soon. And you don't need to send 10 dragons but 10 levels for the first one. To claim the second one it's 30levels.
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
...
@NorthPrincess
oooh, okey perfect. I will get those dragons trained and send them to help the librarians ^^
@NorthPrincess
oooh, okey perfect. I will get those dragons trained and send them to help the librarians ^^
...
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Ashfall Alliance - Familiars in Flames - Lava cookies


oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
2mE54ro.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63