Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private breeding request
1 2
@Dragonia @Colourfulrabbit

Well, truth to be told I'm rather partial towards plague eyes, they suit the red-yellow color theme very nicely and creates a good contrast for sanguine skink, which I'll be geneing it up as if I get a perfect combo.

So that would mean your nest, Colourfulrabbit, if you think you can manage with the space and regular incubations? Otherwise I can host the couple in one of my nests (wind eyes are pretty but break the color theme).

As for compensations, I've got some blazing goblins since the fire festival, so I can send Dragonia one of those. Rabbit, you might wanna consider what you'd like as compensation for your troubles too, probably in the 50-70k treasure range to make things fair, pure treasure works as well if you can't think of anything.
@Dragonia @Colourfulrabbit

Well, truth to be told I'm rather partial towards plague eyes, they suit the red-yellow color theme very nicely and creates a good contrast for sanguine skink, which I'll be geneing it up as if I get a perfect combo.

So that would mean your nest, Colourfulrabbit, if you think you can manage with the space and regular incubations? Otherwise I can host the couple in one of my nests (wind eyes are pretty but break the color theme).

As for compensations, I've got some blazing goblins since the fire festival, so I can send Dragonia one of those. Rabbit, you might wanna consider what you'd like as compensation for your troubles too, probably in the 50-70k treasure range to make things fair, pure treasure works as well if you can't think of anything.
@Lini that'd be cool, i just finished off the hatching of my first nest so that works well, and for compensation i'd be partial to treasure or gems, whichever is better for you tbh
@Lini that'd be cool, i just finished off the hatching of my first nest so that works well, and for compensation i'd be partial to treasure or gems, whichever is better for you tbh
Alright, since everything seems to be set, @Dragonia you can send Bryter over to @Colourfulrabbit so the two can nest there. I can send you both your compensations as soon as I know that they're nesting or when the nest has hatched, either way works.
Alright, since everything seems to be set, @Dragonia you can send Bryter over to @Colourfulrabbit so the two can nest there. I can send you both your compensations as soon as I know that they're nesting or when the nest has hatched, either way works.
@Lini @Colourfulrabbit

CR send!
@Lini @Colourfulrabbit

CR send!
|| FR time +9h || I'm looking for G1 born on novembers 1st || She/Her ||
@Dragonia i've recieved it, thank you!
@Dragonia i've recieved it, thank you!
@Lini okay theyve laid the nest :)
@Lini okay theyve laid the nest :)
@Lini thank you!
@Lini thank you!
@colourfulrabbit

By the way, would you mind keeping us updated on the progression of the nest?
@colourfulrabbit

By the way, would you mind keeping us updated on the progression of the nest?
@Lini the eggs have just hatched, i'll send them over to you now
@Lini the eggs have just hatched, i'll send them over to you now
1 2