Find a Dragon
Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] 6 digit IDs (brown range)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Jaigalaar
I do really like him! Do you have a price in mind?

@Rooksie
She's lovely too, how much would you be looking for~?
@Jaigalaar
I do really like him! Do you have a price in mind?

@Rooksie
She's lovely too, how much would you be looking for~?
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Kysska Something in the 600-700g range or equivalent treasure probably?

*doublechecks* He's got about four days left on the nest, so if you'd have any preference regarding his offspring also let me know. :)
@Kysska Something in the 600-700g range or equivalent treasure probably?

*doublechecks* He's got about four days left on the nest, so if you'd have any preference regarding his offspring also let me know. :)
CyxcE9w.pngtumblr_osozer8NjD1ttvdxao1_100.png
@Jaigalaar

Sure, 600g works for me ^^ (I can also do treasure, either's fine~) Thank you!

No particular preference with the kids except it'd be nice if they were named~ But that's up to you.

You can go ahead and send a CR my when he's done with his nest :)
@Jaigalaar

Sure, 600g works for me ^^ (I can also do treasure, either's fine~) Thank you!

No particular preference with the kids except it'd be nice if they were named~ But that's up to you.

You can go ahead and send a CR my when he's done with his nest :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Kysska They'll be named for certain. :) I'll send you the CR in a few days then!
@Kysska They'll be named for certain. :) I'll send you the CR in a few days then!
CyxcE9w.pngtumblr_osozer8NjD1ttvdxao1_100.png
@Rooksie

Were you still interested in selling that guardian? :)
@Rooksie

Were you still interested in selling that guardian? :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
Hmm I'm not totally sure what a fair price would be. I looked through some of the old dragon collector's sales spreadsheets and maybe something like 350-400g would be good since she's kind of a low 6 digit?
Hmm I'm not totally sure what a fair price would be. I looked through some of the old dragon collector's sales spreadsheets and maybe something like 350-400g would be good since she's kind of a low 6 digit?
@Rooksie

That works for me, I'll meet in the middle for say 375g if that works for you? c: I'll set up a CR.

Edit: Thanks again!
@Rooksie

That works for me, I'll meet in the middle for say 375g if that works for you? c: I'll set up a CR.

Edit: Thanks again!
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Kysska Would you at all be interested in this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=682149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6822/682149_350.png[/img] [/url] #682149, chocolate/denim/maize. Bred a bit, but no unnamed. She's been in my lair a long time, a gift from a friend who doesn't play anymore. I'd feel bad letting her go, but I'm not really doing anything with her! If you buy her, I'd like to be able to buy her back if you decide not to keep her, please. :)
@Kysska

Would you at all be interested in this girl?

682149_350.png

#682149, chocolate/denim/maize. Bred a bit, but no unnamed. She's been in my lair a long time, a gift from a friend who doesn't play anymore. I'd feel bad letting her go, but I'm not really doing anything with her! If you buy her, I'd like to be able to buy her back if you decide not to keep her, please. :)
@scootscoot

She's lovely but I'm going to have to pass on her; unfortunately blue wings are a little hard for me to work with. Thanks for stopping by though~ Best of luck!
@scootscoot

She's lovely but I'm going to have to pass on her; unfortunately blue wings are a little hard for me to work with. Thanks for stopping by though~ Best of luck!
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Kysska

No problem, I can definitely see how it might be an issue! Good luck with your dragon search!
@Kysska

No problem, I can definitely see how it might be an issue! Good luck with your dragon search!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16