Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | White/Verm/Verm Private Breeding Request
1 2 3
(note: if you don't want me contacting you feel free to send me a note/ping me that, and i won't darken your doorstep again. i tried to check everyone's bios to make sure they didn't have issues with random pings, but I may have missed something) I have gathered you all here today because I have a goal, friendos. A goal of MUCH IMPORTANTE to me, and potentially others: I gotta breed this dragon. This guy: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=6&element=5&gender=1&tert=169&tertgene=13&winggene=2&wings=169&auth=8e500824175c29764561efe590ae2923b8b27501&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Why? Because he is the IDEAL FANDERGON for TFP Ratchet. This hunk of glorious old-man metal: [img]http://pre10.deviantart.net/513c/th/pre/f/2013/291/2/a/untitled_by_kakjelly-d6qyzrp.png[/img] Only problem is, he's gotta be white vermillion vermillion. Gotta be. Tomato is too drab. Ruby is too bright. No other options, here, friendos. I'm not afraid of gening - even if I've gotta do every dang gene - but gotta get them colors down. So I've divvied folks up into columns. A's and B's. An A dragon and a B dragon should be able to breed to get where I'm going. I'd LOVE to be able to get a breeding pair of lil Ratchets going, so if I can get two, that's amazing. If not, female's the goal! So before we get to the list, what's in it for you? First pair to poop out a suitable youngling gets a LAVISH REWARD. What is that? Well I'm not sure yet, but it will be both decadent and creamy (like 200K ish). So will the pair that breeds a partner for that initial beeb! Other compensation is up for discussion between me and you. I can provide the nest, or we can use another Lightning nest if you'd prefer - I do need lightning eyes for this, however. [b]A[/b] @daintily - Condescension @Avenegeus - Alveinrodeon @Rainami - Chiyuki @Hossy - Sam @slipknotfreak - Deathbringer @OmakeLady - Ratchet :D @NaomiHenry - Etoh @Metaligatr - Swerve @Toriel - Papyrus [b]B[/b] @qwertort1324 - Belial @Blackaavar - Mercutio @lilipicastro33 - ruby @Endivinity - Beltane @Spacecat - #29766877 (Unnamed) @goatlord - Othello @Crypt - Mykaela @Mongoose2128 - Seatoxin Ping me if you're interested, and I'll be super-thrilled if we can set up some dream-baby pairs... Thank you so much for your time!
(note: if you don't want me contacting you feel free to send me a note/ping me that, and i won't darken your doorstep again. i tried to check everyone's bios to make sure they didn't have issues with random pings, but I may have missed something)

I have gathered you all here today because I have a goal, friendos. A goal of MUCH IMPORTANTE to me, and potentially others:

I gotta breed this dragon.

This guy:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=6&element=5&gender=1&tert=169&tertgene=13&winggene=2&wings=169&auth=8e500824175c29764561efe590ae2923b8b27501&dummyext=prev.png

Why? Because he is the IDEAL FANDERGON for TFP Ratchet. This hunk of glorious old-man metal:

untitled_by_kakjelly-d6qyzrp.png

Only problem is, he's gotta be white vermillion vermillion. Gotta be. Tomato is too drab. Ruby is too bright. No other options, here, friendos. I'm not afraid of gening - even if I've gotta do every dang gene - but gotta get them colors down.

So I've divvied folks up into columns. A's and B's. An A dragon and a B dragon should be able to breed to get where I'm going.

I'd LOVE to be able to get a breeding pair of lil Ratchets going, so if I can get two, that's amazing. If not, female's the goal!

So before we get to the list, what's in it for you? First pair to poop out a suitable youngling gets a LAVISH REWARD. What is that? Well I'm not sure yet, but it will be both decadent and creamy (like 200K ish). So will the pair that breeds a partner for that initial beeb! Other compensation is up for discussion between me and you. I can provide the nest, or we can use another Lightning nest if you'd prefer - I do need lightning eyes for this, however.

A
@daintily - Condescension
@Avenegeus - Alveinrodeon
@Rainami - Chiyuki
@Hossy - Sam
@slipknotfreak - Deathbringer
@OmakeLady - Ratchet :D
@NaomiHenry - Etoh
@Metaligatr - Swerve
@Toriel - Papyrus

B
@qwertort1324 - Belial
@Blackaavar - Mercutio
@lilipicastro33 - ruby
@Endivinity - Beltane
@Spacecat - #29766877 (Unnamed)
@goatlord - Othello
@Crypt - Mykaela
@Mongoose2128 - Seatoxin

Ping me if you're interested, and I'll be super-thrilled if we can set up some dream-baby pairs... Thank you so much for your time!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn
I'm trying for a white double-ruby with all my white/red palette babes but once Beltane's off her nest, you're absolutely welcome to borrow her for other egg shindigs!
She, Belial and Mercutio all share a bloodline since the latter two were also my nest progeny (Mercutio is her father lmao) - and Swerve and Ratchet are also related, but not to my guys, so thats All Good.

If you'd like to borrow Rocket from Beltane's family http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=287220&tab=dragon&did=29185369 I can get in contact with his owner as well if you'd like; he's able to breed right away if you have a partner set up for him.
@AardRinn
I'm trying for a white double-ruby with all my white/red palette babes but once Beltane's off her nest, you're absolutely welcome to borrow her for other egg shindigs!
She, Belial and Mercutio all share a bloodline since the latter two were also my nest progeny (Mercutio is her father lmao) - and Swerve and Ratchet are also related, but not to my guys, so thats All Good.

If you'd like to borrow Rocket from Beltane's family http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=287220&tab=dragon&did=29185369 I can get in contact with his owner as well if you'd like; he's able to breed right away if you have a partner set up for him.
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@AardRinn i actually got that dragon for my own breeding project, i'm trying to get a red/ruby/ruby too ;w; i'd offer you could take a baby if i get one, but i want plague eyes for my dragon so i'm going to have to pass. good luck though!
@AardRinn i actually got that dragon for my own breeding project, i'm trying to get a red/ruby/ruby too ;w; i'd offer you could take a baby if i get one, but i want plague eyes for my dragon so i'm going to have to pass. good luck though!
69-A78-F45-66-F3-4110-8270-E40-F5220-AB46.pngA86-F3-CC9-5-AFC-466-F-858-B-34-FD42-C53-C2-A.pngC38-C5765-FAD4-4-CE0-9-F81-A608-F4-EFFA60.png70-DF89-E3-E394-4067-B7-D9-3-B556-BD239-F9.png
@AardRinn
I'll be happy to help you reach your goal, so if you want to borrow my dragon just go ahead, I have no problems with that :3
@AardRinn
I'll be happy to help you reach your goal, so if you want to borrow my dragon just go ahead, I have no problems with that :3
This reminded me I really need to get a breed change scroll for my Swerve dragon but more to the point: TFP Ratchet truly is a beautiful hunk of manmetal. I'm a bit torn because I don't generally breed my fandom dragons, but I guess my robot-dragon giving birth to another robot-dragon isn't too bad. So hey, sure why not.
I'm lightning too, for what it's worth.
This reminded me I really need to get a breed change scroll for my Swerve dragon but more to the point: TFP Ratchet truly is a beautiful hunk of manmetal. I'm a bit torn because I don't generally breed my fandom dragons, but I guess my robot-dragon giving birth to another robot-dragon isn't too bad. So hey, sure why not.
I'm lightning too, for what it's worth.

@AardRinn
If you want I can sell him to you.
I was actually thinking about replacing him.

@AardRinn
If you want I can sell him to you.
I was actually thinking about replacing him.
@AradRinn

yeah bro you can totally borrow seatoxin if you want .
@AradRinn

yeah bro you can totally borrow seatoxin if you want .
@Metaligatr @Blackaavar

Swerve and Mercutio have pretty great odds of getting me where I'm going - if you two are willing, I'd love to get them on a nest! I have one open ATM, so I'd be down whenever you are!

And Blackaavar - I'd be happy to buy Merc! I can try to rehome him after if you want your guys unexalted, or if it's cool w/ you he may get exalted, so as long as you're fine with him not being a super-long-term addition to my horde we'll do fine!

@Avenegeus

Awesome! Just gotta see if a female from list B comes along - Swerve and Merc came from opposite sides of the list, fortunately, but I'll let you know if/when I get a partner!

@spacecat

No problem, thanks for letting me know! If you do get a white/verm/verm bab out of your pairs, let me know and I'll buy it off of you! Even with red eyes it could be a good breeding partner.

@Endivinity

Thanks! Aw man, if you could help me get in touch with Rocket's owner, that'd be awesome! He and Seatoxin should have a 1/4 chance of being w/v/v, which is pretty much the best of anybody!

@Mongoose2128

Ah! That's awesome! If Endivinity can hook me up with her friend (Rocket's owner) he and Seatoxin would have amazing odds for getting the right colorset!

Thank you all so much for your help, friendos! THE DREAM SHALL COME!

@Metaligatr @Blackaavar

Swerve and Mercutio have pretty great odds of getting me where I'm going - if you two are willing, I'd love to get them on a nest! I have one open ATM, so I'd be down whenever you are!

And Blackaavar - I'd be happy to buy Merc! I can try to rehome him after if you want your guys unexalted, or if it's cool w/ you he may get exalted, so as long as you're fine with him not being a super-long-term addition to my horde we'll do fine!

@Avenegeus

Awesome! Just gotta see if a female from list B comes along - Swerve and Merc came from opposite sides of the list, fortunately, but I'll let you know if/when I get a partner!

@spacecat

No problem, thanks for letting me know! If you do get a white/verm/verm bab out of your pairs, let me know and I'll buy it off of you! Even with red eyes it could be a good breeding partner.

@Endivinity

Thanks! Aw man, if you could help me get in touch with Rocket's owner, that'd be awesome! He and Seatoxin should have a 1/4 chance of being w/v/v, which is pretty much the best of anybody!

@Mongoose2128

Ah! That's awesome! If Endivinity can hook me up with her friend (Rocket's owner) he and Seatoxin would have amazing odds for getting the right colorset!

Thank you all so much for your help, friendos! THE DREAM SHALL COME!

bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn
You can rehome him if you want, I don't mind him being sold/exalted.
@AardRinn
You can rehome him if you want, I don't mind him being sold/exalted.
@AardRinn

Yeah, sure! If Mercutio's owner is down just send me a trade or something. This is the first time I lend a dragon so I gotta admit I'm not sure who generally starts what.
@AardRinn

Yeah, sure! If Mercutio's owner is down just send me a trade or something. This is the first time I lend a dragon so I gotta admit I'm not sure who generally starts what.
1 2 3