Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Selling 6-Digit Male Imp
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=465998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4660/465998_350.png[/img] [/url] looking to sell this fella. I'm actually in the process of quitting, so I'm mostly looking to liquidate everything to eventually trade offsite. that said, I'm looking for the following: treasure gems chickensmoothie list pets I'd like to stick with just those please unless your offer is like a light sprite or ks fam, haha otherwise, I am good with any combination of the wanted currencies! I'm not sure of an auto-type price quite yet so I will be doing some looking around and then I'll have a reasonable answer. [/center]

465998_350.png

looking to sell this fella.

I'm actually in the process of quitting, so I'm mostly looking to liquidate everything to eventually trade offsite.

that said, I'm looking for the following:
treasure
gems
chickensmoothie list pets

I'd like to stick with just those please unless your offer is like a light sprite or ks fam, haha

otherwise, I am good with any combination of the wanted currencies!

I'm not sure of an auto-type price quite yet so I will be doing some looking around and then I'll have a reasonable answer.
@Alei

What kind of price range are you looking for in treasure and gems?

(Give me a ping when you have one. ;3 )
@Alei

What kind of price range are you looking for in treasure and gems?

(Give me a ping when you have one. ;3 )
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Alei
I am also interested in him and curious about the price range for him.
@Alei
I am also interested in him and curious about the price range for him.
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@Alei
Once you have a price range, I'd be interested.
@Alei
Once you have a price range, I'd be interested.
fmcx84ip.png
@Alei

Please count me interested as well!
@Alei

Please count me interested as well!
sEdFcGz.png
@Alei

I'm interested. I can offer treasure. I don't really know what he's worth. I just bought an unbred six digit off the AH for ~250k ish maybe I could offer around there? Or depending what others are offering I can go higher.
@Alei

I'm interested. I can offer treasure. I don't really know what he's worth. I just bought an unbred six digit off the AH for ~250k ish maybe I could offer around there? Or depending what others are offering I can go higher.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.png