Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 970 971
@Ethrinity That works for me, sending a CR!
@Ethrinity That works for me, sending a CR!
He/She/They | FR +3
[quote name="quinnelope" date="2021-01-22 12:33:47" ] Hello again Shadow nesters, could I rent two nests for a wish? Let me know if you'd like food! (Pings cut.) [/quote] I can take them! :3
quinnelope wrote on 2021-01-22 12:33:47:
Hello again Shadow nesters, could I rent two nests for a wish? Let me know if you'd like food!

(Pings cut.)

I can take them! :3
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
@PiscesInPiscinam
@dreamclaws
Wow, you were three seconds apart, haha. Thank you both; Pisces, I'll borrow yours, I'll be setting up the CR around rollover c: Want any food?
@PiscesInPiscinam
@dreamclaws
Wow, you were three seconds apart, haha. Thank you both; Pisces, I'll borrow yours, I'll be setting up the CR around rollover c: Want any food?
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance

Sounds good! I'm fine on food, thanks :)
@Snaphance

Sounds good! I'm fine on food, thanks :)
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@PhoenixPhaedrana Thanks! Sending a CR.
@PhoenixPhaedrana Thanks! Sending a CR.
He/She/They | FR +3
@Ganondorf
Hi! i've got a question regarding the newer ancient breeds-
Do you charge more for Veilspuns considering they're newer and more expensive right now?

I know that if I put in a wish now it won't be first on the que but still thought i'd ask.

sorry if you're not the one i'm supposed to ping for questions!
@Ganondorf
Hi! i've got a question regarding the newer ancient breeds-
Do you charge more for Veilspuns considering they're newer and more expensive right now?

I know that if I put in a wish now it won't be first on the que but still thought i'd ask.

sorry if you're not the one i'm supposed to ping for questions!
9ABYYGz.pngaQp8eZz.pngNHnRMJ2.pngiwOM9O6.pngrEfOWrZ.png6Zs7hJu.pngaXbaYIT.pngGoVqS9e.pngsFMScix.pngoBrVL41.png
JssAaSJ.png
@EmaliaEclipse
No worries, I am the person for questions! ^_^ No, we don't charge more for Veilspun wishes, but they won't get to "jump the line" and will have to wait until one of them is the oldest unassigned wish before they can be assigned. This gives some time for their prices to fall.
@EmaliaEclipse
No worries, I am the person for questions! ^_^ No, we don't charge more for Veilspun wishes, but they won't get to "jump the line" and will have to wait until one of them is the oldest unassigned wish before they can be assigned. This gives some time for their prices to fall.
l6nCFA8.png
@AngelOfFate @aplasticshark @dreamclaws @PiscesInPiscinam @PlushiePalooza @RiverRuns

Hi! In need of one Water nest, please!

@DrakoTheDragon @Gryphire @kijauni @Meadbhb @Reddhed @Sejjo

Also in need of one Fire nest, please!

Thanks! ♥ Can provide food :)
@AngelOfFate @aplasticshark @dreamclaws @PiscesInPiscinam @PlushiePalooza @RiverRuns

Hi! In need of one Water nest, please!

@DrakoTheDragon @Gryphire @kijauni @Meadbhb @Reddhed @Sejjo

Also in need of one Fire nest, please!

Thanks! ♥ Can provide food :)
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

I can take it if you haven't given it to anyone else :)
@SeaCrest

I can take it if you haven't given it to anyone else :)
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif

@SeaCrest

I can take the fire pair. Nothing required.

@SeaCrest

I can take the fire pair. Nothing required.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 970 971