Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Exalt Rescuers (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 113 114
@elbow
I'm going to have to exalt some of my dragons for lair space, but they're quite pretty so do you want to adopt one for 10tk?
@elbow
I'm going to have to exalt some of my dragons for lair space, but they're quite pretty so do you want to adopt one for 10tk?
@elbow I am very sorry to say that I can no longer afford to hold Dragons I will send all dragons that I am holding to holders
@elbow I am very sorry to say that I can no longer afford to hold Dragons I will send all dragons that I am holding to holders
ePOliyb.png
@lollirot I am sending you some dragons change the spreadsheet for those who are on the spreadsheet
@lollirot I am sending you some dragons change the spreadsheet for those who are on the spreadsheet
ePOliyb.png
@Lundydragon

Yo we have a treasury for a reason if you need T or food just ask
@Lundydragon

Yo we have a treasury for a reason if you need T or food just ask
h-hewwo,,, i cant rmb how to use this site
Hey everyone I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21272516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212726/21272516_350.png[/img] [/url] Who needs a permanent home! I don't want to give him to someone who will exalt him. He's actually not that bad looking. Especially if someone genes him up. I'm holding him of course! I don't want to overwhelm anyone. I do have 2 open spaces if some dragons need to be held! @elbow
Hey everyone I have

21272516_350.png

Who needs a permanent home! I don't want to give him to someone who will exalt him. He's actually not that bad looking. Especially if someone genes him up. I'm holding him of course! I don't want to overwhelm anyone. I do have 2 open spaces if some dragons need to be held!

@elbow
@ZoeyRedBird psssssssst I'm gonna send over a dragon if you don't mind but I might be able to take it back soon so...
@ZoeyRedBird psssssssst I'm gonna send over a dragon if you don't mind but I might be able to take it back soon so...
tumblr_o04hbsuNMS1v3rdtwo1_250.pngtumblr_o58gyzRvnm1v3rdtwo1_100.png22514027.png22514023.png
I DONT FEEL LIKE DOING A MASS PING SO FOR EVERYONE WHO SEES THIS POST
GET AS MUCH OF THOSE SHINY PINECONES AS POSSIBLE
BUY WHAT YOU WANT WITH THEM AND THEN JUST COLLECT A TON
THEN NEAR THE END OF THE FESTIVAL WE CAN BUY A BUNCH OF FESTIVAL STUFF AND PUT IT IN OR RAFFLES...?
Or just sell it
Or even just sell the pinecones my friend says featival currency can sell for tons of money after the festival.
I DONT FEEL LIKE DOING A MASS PING SO FOR EVERYONE WHO SEES THIS POST
GET AS MUCH OF THOSE SHINY PINECONES AS POSSIBLE
BUY WHAT YOU WANT WITH THEM AND THEN JUST COLLECT A TON
THEN NEAR THE END OF THE FESTIVAL WE CAN BUY A BUNCH OF FESTIVAL STUFF AND PUT IT IN OR RAFFLES...?
Or just sell it
Or even just sell the pinecones my friend says featival currency can sell for tons of money after the festival.
tumblr_o04hbsuNMS1v3rdtwo1_250.pngtumblr_o58gyzRvnm1v3rdtwo1_100.png22514027.png22514023.png
@Elbow hello I have been coligrinding for like all day and I was wondering who is holding the most dragons because I have a ton of food I could send over (I've been keeping all the insects for myself because my insect stores have been going to like 14 eveey day I feed my dragons ;_;) so I've got a lot of meat and veggies and seafood to offer.
@Elbow hello I have been coligrinding for like all day and I was wondering who is holding the most dragons because I have a ton of food I could send over (I've been keeping all the insects for myself because my insect stores have been going to like 14 eveey day I feed my dragons ;_;) so I've got a lot of meat and veggies and seafood to offer.
@anipwrites Oh @Lollirot is definitely holding the most dragons by a long shot
@anipwrites Oh @Lollirot is definitely holding the most dragons by a long shot
h-hewwo,,, i cant rmb how to use this site
@Elbow who's holding the second-most dragons?
@Elbow who's holding the second-most dragons?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 113 114