Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Exalt Rescuers (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114
@elbow
About how much will you be willing to pay for dragons? I have a couple that I bought for me, but Ive had trouble selling them.

Edit: Whoops, didnt see the cap! Ill just wait to sell them to you, but still how much would you pay for them?
@elbow
About how much will you be willing to pay for dragons? I have a couple that I bought for me, but Ive had trouble selling them.

Edit: Whoops, didnt see the cap! Ill just wait to sell them to you, but still how much would you pay for them?
@Elbow @retrogwen @themimic1013 @dreamcoyote @anipwrites @nekotwins @ichamo @felox @Aelith @Luthyx @bacondragon @lundydragon @themewtwolady @ZoeyRedBird @kysl7777 I was thinking for the next raffle all the members could pitch in. For example I can give: Shadowscale Set: [quote][item=Shadowscale Helmet] [item=Shadowscale Bracers] [item=Shadowscale Greaves][item=Shadowscale Chest Guard] [item=Shadowscale Shoulder Guards] [item=Shadowscale Tail Guard] [item=Shadowscale Wing Guard] [/quote] Familiars: [quote][item= Leftover Residue] [item= Shiny Residue] [/quote] Food: [quote][item= Gliding Ant] x12 [item= Shadowmist Oysters] x12 [item= Black Capped Chickadee] x12 [item= Subterranean Clover] x12[/quote]
@Elbow
@retrogwen
@themimic1013
@dreamcoyote
@anipwrites
@nekotwins
@ichamo
@felox
@Aelith
@Luthyx
@bacondragon
@lundydragon
@themewtwolady
@ZoeyRedBird

@kysl7777
I was thinking for the next raffle all the members could pitch in.

For example I can give:

Shadowscale Set:
Quote:
Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Bracers Shadowscale Greaves Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Shadowscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Wing Guard

Familiars:
Quote:
Leftover Residue Shiny Residue

Food:
Quote:
Gliding Ant x12 Shadowmist Oysters x12 Black Capped Chickadee x12 Subterranean Clover x12
@Elbow Hi, would you mind if I joined? ;) I wrote a post in the old thread rn and noticed that the thread was old like ten seconds after posting it :3 I'll just quote it [quote] Hi, I really like your idea and would like to get involved! :3 I'm a fodder (hatchling) sniper & reseller and usually have a few hundred hatchlings pass my lair on a daily basis - and some of them are very good looking! I could offer to fling the occasional cute hatchling at one of your holders for a price of about 5kt/dragon (the price I would sell them for anyways) :3 You would just have to specify what exactly you're looking for; I could get triple-gened dergs easily and pretty colors are no problem too. c; Hope this would work, since it's really a shame that such pretty dragons get exalted![/quote] Btw, two pretty hatchllings I have sitting around right now: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21270344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212704/21270344_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21270345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212704/21270345_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Elbow
Hi, would you mind if I joined? ;) I wrote a post in the old thread rn and noticed that the thread was old like ten seconds after posting it :3 I'll just quote it
Quote:
Hi, I really like your idea and would like to get involved! :3
I'm a fodder (hatchling) sniper & reseller and usually have a few hundred hatchlings pass my lair on a daily basis - and some of them are very good looking!
I could offer to fling the occasional cute hatchling at one of your holders for a price of about 5kt/dragon (the price I would sell them for anyways) :3
You would just have to specify what exactly you're looking for; I could get triple-gened dergs easily and pretty colors are no problem too. c;
Hope this would work, since it's really a shame that such pretty dragons get exalted!

Btw, two pretty hatchllings I have sitting around right now:

21270344_350.png

21270345_350.png
hMhI9My.png ->My lvl 25 borrowing stable!
@HalfyFace

I can totally pitch in, I'll just have to see what all I got. I know I have a lot of extra familars.
@HalfyFace

I can totally pitch in, I'll just have to see what all I got. I know I have a lot of extra familars.
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
@HalfyFace

Apparel
Daisy lei
Tanned rogue bracer

Familiars
Blooming strangler
Death seeker

Battlestones
Earthen might fragment

That's what I have!
@HalfyFace

Apparel
Daisy lei
Tanned rogue bracer

Familiars
Blooming strangler
Death seeker

Battlestones
Earthen might fragment

That's what I have!
@halfyface Oooooooh, I can do some!!! Is this good? [quote] [item=Vile Bolt] [item=Leaf Bolt] [item=Congeal] [item=Scholar] [item=Natrual Acuity Fragment] [item=Skin: Darkside of the Moon] [/quote] Who Should I send it too?
@halfyface
Oooooooh, I can do some!!!

Is this good?
Quote:
Vile Bolt Leaf Bolt Congeal Scholar Skin: Darkside of the Moon

Who Should I send it too?
@HalfyFace anything extra that I had, I already donated. I could technically make a few familiars at Baldwins though, but I'm only level 6
@HalfyFace anything extra that I had, I already donated. I could technically make a few familiars at Baldwins though, but I'm only level 6
tumblr_o04hbsuNMS1v3rdtwo1_250.pngtumblr_o58gyzRvnm1v3rdtwo1_100.png22514027.png22514023.png
Link to the raffle: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1747216#post_17600862

@ZoeyRedbird
@anipwrites
@Dreamcoyote
@Felox
Sound good, we'll just have to wait for confirmation from kysl7777 since she/he is the host of it.
Link to the raffle: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1747216#post_17600862

@ZoeyRedbird
@anipwrites
@Dreamcoyote
@Felox
Sound good, we'll just have to wait for confirmation from kysl7777 since she/he is the host of it.
@HalfyFace

Of course! Anyone can ping me if you need anything by the way^
@HalfyFace

Of course! Anyone can ping me if you need anything by the way^
@HalfyFace [quote=OP Battle][item=Berserker][item=Scholar][item=Discipline][item=Ambush][/quote] [quote=We shaved Chewbacca][item=Brown Wooly Coat][item=Brown Wooly Antennae] [item=Brown Wooly Tail][item=White Wooly Tail][item=Black Wooly Tail][/quote] [quote=Jewelry Galore][item=Ornate Pearly Necklace][item=Ornate Pearly Bracelet][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop][/quote] Scratch the familiar idea, but I did have a lot of apparel. Just lemme know where I send these ~
@HalfyFace
OP Battle wrote:
Berserker Scholar Discipline Ambush
We shaved Chewbacca wrote:
Brown Wooly Coat Brown Wooly Antennae
Brown Wooly Tail White Wooly Tail Black Wooly Tail
Jewelry Galore wrote:
Ornate Pearly Necklace Ornate Pearly Bracelet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop

Scratch the familiar idea, but I did have a lot of apparel. Just lemme know where I send these ~
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114