Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eD9wYzJ.png[/img] [size=7] THANK YOU[/size] [color=blue]Thanks for selling your lair spaces and dragons to me. My "rogue" buy was a huge hit and [b]I'd like to thank everyone with lil badges :)[/b] [/color] Pre-LvP within 5 days I managed to spread 740 leveled dragons (lvls 4-10+) across many lairs. It was almost an equal divide between Plague and Nature Lairs. I did not touch Plague dominance funds[b] once[/b] this LvP week. All my funds were my own or were graciously donated to me privately! [quote=Lair Space Hoarders Badge] [size=2] @leeks @luckgandor @cmf25 @cassmoon @LadyBoots @Xanarcah @sabakunogaaraai @Reysies @Belviere @ArchnarQuibQuib @Keladry @eeeeel @FusionDescent @Haoang20082 @oxyhemoglobin @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @WolfyGhostt @katarik @myrubypixie @Sivi @SketchyRel @kriskrossness @Zaabu @eoghania @cavatica @CyberInfection @Dyenasaur @CorvusIgnis [/size] [b][size=4]HOARDERS : [/size] [/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/44TFywI.png[/img][b][/b] This badge is for the great people that sold or donated lair [i]space [/i]to me! You are out of this world. Display with pride! [/quote] [quote=You've Been Toasted][size=2]@kyrislian @vigil @heartsung @Jerelin @Becquerell @katzenjammer @hemogoblin @blackhearted [/size] [b][size=4]FUNDERS:[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/hOReMzP.png[/img] Couldn't have done it without gracious patrons ! You guys are the real breadwinners. The funds brought this up to a whole other level and I am kicking myself for not recording the amount of levels brought in through this thread. Display with pride! [/quote] [quote=Crusty Wallet] [size=2]@reysies @Pseudoscience @finches[/size] [b][size=4]SPECIAL RECOGNITION / PARTICIPANTS:[/size] [/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/lO4gjhM.png[/img] This Badge is for any participant that has done business with me this week. I'd like to recognize Reysies, Psuedoscience and finches for awesome sportsmanship and overall excellence. Display with pride! [/quote]
eD9wYzJ.png

THANK YOU

Thanks for selling your lair spaces and dragons to me.
My "rogue" buy was a huge hit and I'd like to thank everyone with lil badges :)

Pre-LvP within 5 days I managed to spread 740 leveled dragons (lvls 4-10+) across many lairs. It was almost an equal divide between Plague and Nature Lairs.

I did not touch Plague dominance funds once this LvP week. All my funds were my own or were graciously donated to me privately!
Lair Space Hoarders Badge wrote:
@leeks @luckgandor @cmf25 @cassmoon @LadyBoots @Xanarcah @sabakunogaaraai @Reysies @Belviere @ArchnarQuibQuib @Keladry @eeeeel @FusionDescent @Haoang20082 @oxyhemoglobin @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @WolfyGhostt @katarik @myrubypixie @Sivi @SketchyRel @kriskrossness @Zaabu @eoghania @cavatica @CyberInfection @Dyenasaur @CorvusIgnis

HOARDERS :
44TFywI.png

This badge is for the great people that sold or donated lair space to me!
You are out of this world. Display with pride!
You've Been Toasted wrote:
@kyrislian @vigil @heartsung @Jerelin @Becquerell @katzenjammer @hemogoblin @blackhearted
FUNDERS:

hOReMzP.png

Couldn't have done it without gracious patrons ! You guys are the real breadwinners.

The funds brought this up to a whole other level and I am kicking myself for not recording the amount of levels brought in through this thread. Display with pride!
Crusty Wallet wrote:
@reysies @Pseudoscience @finches

SPECIAL RECOGNITION / PARTICIPANTS:

lO4gjhM.png
This Badge is for any participant that has done business with me this week.

I'd like to recognize Reysies, Psuedoscience and finches for awesome sportsmanship and overall excellence.
Display with pride!
@toasted congrats! Aw what a neat little badge! ^_^
@toasted congrats! Aw what a neat little badge! ^_^
OUvnFRA.png
@Toasted UUUUU. THANK YOU. Love me a little badge! :D And holy nutballs you handled many dragons. :O
@Toasted UUUUU. THANK YOU. Love me a little badge! :D And holy nutballs you handled many dragons. :O
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@Toasted
Yay! Badges! <3
@Toasted
Yay! Badges! <3
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@Toasted
You are quite welcome, I'm happy my lair space sent to good use! I will keep this badge and treasure it. :D

Oh man, the one for funders is hilariously cute! They're all nicely done, really. Did you draw them yourself?
@Toasted
You are quite welcome, I'm happy my lair space sent to good use! I will keep this badge and treasure it. :D

Oh man, the one for funders is hilariously cute! They're all nicely done, really. Did you draw them yourself?
@Toasted

Aww yiss, bomb space badge! I'm really pleased this worked out so well and I'd love to see it happen again in the future! Thanks for everything!
@Toasted

Aww yiss, bomb space badge! I'm really pleased this worked out so well and I'd love to see it happen again in the future! Thanks for everything!
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
@eoghania @Pseudoscience @CyberInfection @eeeeel @Xanarcah

Eeee thank you, you are welcomes and yes I did the badges myself ha
@eoghania @Pseudoscience @CyberInfection @eeeeel @Xanarcah

Eeee thank you, you are welcomes and yes I did the badges myself ha
@Toasted
Thank you for the badge! I'd be happy to help again as long as it's not against my own Flight.
@Toasted
Thank you for the badge! I'd be happy to help again as long as it's not against my own Flight.
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@Toasted Yay for badges! Hmu anytime you need lair space ;)
@Toasted Yay for badges! Hmu anytime you need lair space ;)
@Toasted Thank you for the badge! It's so cute!
@Toasted Thank you for the badge! It's so cute!
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55