@mithrel
Thanks!
@mithrel
Thanks!
They/Them FR+2
This thread is wonderful. spreading the word c:
This thread is wonderful. spreading the word c:
@mithrel
We might not have a ton of conversation going on here but iI made a post on tumblr about this thread linking to it and its already gotten 21 notes (which is a lot to me XD)
@mithrel
We might not have a ton of conversation going on here but iI made a post on tumblr about this thread linking to it and its already gotten 21 notes (which is a lot to me XD)
They/Them FR+2
@Alaia Awesome!
@Alaia Awesome!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
I found out about this thread via tumblr. I don't frequent the forums much but I'm gonna add the thingydoo to my signature and all that!
I found out about this thread via tumblr. I don't frequent the forums much but I'm gonna add the thingydoo to my signature and all that!
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
I like this idea so I added a forum signature doodad to my... forum signature. Okay that sounded better in my head.
I like this idea so I added a forum signature doodad to my... forum signature. Okay that sounded better in my head.
z0HlerP.png8U8FN9o.gif
What a great idea! (Although I never understand anybody exalting GenOne's to begin with. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. ) Added my dream dragon too. (Crosses fingers)
What a great idea! (Although I never understand anybody exalting GenOne's to begin with. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. ) Added my dream dragon too. (Crosses fingers)
thanks for setting this up!
thanks for setting this up!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
Filled out my wants~
Filled out my wants~
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35