Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [PLAGUE BUY THREAD] Shiny and Chrome
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 271 272
Sending up a handful of adults! Some Plague users helped me during Light VS Nature- it's only fair to try and help you guys back! YOU LIVE, YOU DIE, YOU LIVE AGAIN (?
Sending up a handful of adults! Some Plague users helped me during Light VS Nature- it's only fair to try and help you guys back! YOU LIVE, YOU DIE, YOU LIVE AGAIN (?
good luck plague! I'll be sending a ton of dragons throughout the week, gotta help out my sister flight the way I saw a lot of yall helping nature last week :)
good luck plague! I'll be sending a ton of dragons throughout the week, gotta help out my sister flight the way I saw a lot of yall helping nature last week :)
[img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/cd0924da8b88892f040ff89997560007/tumblr_ntvzdiJQBM1sfgj6bo1_540.png[/img] [s]I tried[/s]
tumblr_ntvzdiJQBM1sfgj6bo1_540.png

I tried
@dracoon ahahahaha!!!
@dracoon ahahahaha!!!
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
@CommanderBacon Please forgive my inability to flip images but yes please witness us
@CommanderBacon Please forgive my inability to flip images but yes please witness us
I have free fodder for you guys. They're not trained tho b/c I'm a disappointment. Anyone willing to accept and train like 10 dragons?
I have free fodder for you guys. They're not trained tho b/c I'm a disappointment. Anyone willing to accept and train like 10 dragons?
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
@Peisinoe
It appears like Odysseus is holding onto a familiar quite firmly and doesn't want to come through the CRs!
@Peisinoe
It appears like Odysseus is holding onto a familiar quite firmly and doesn't want to come through the CRs!
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
Whoops ignore this, got sniped :P
Whoops ignore this, got sniped :P
@rich I can train them!

And thanks so much everyone for your support so far!
@rich I can train them!

And thanks so much everyone for your support so far!
wzRAAhQ.png
@Vigil

I guess he didn't want to go on his journey yet!

However, he has to choice. Be free little one~
@Vigil

I guess he didn't want to go on his journey yet!

However, he has to choice. Be free little one~
lightfull.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 271 272