Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | BEIGE/BEIGE/MAIZE G1 Male (scout4me!)
1 2
@JinxMoonstone - Thanks again! The front page looks great with your data added =D
@JinxMoonstone - Thanks again! The front page looks great with your data added =D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus

nevermind he's a progen ;o;
@Abderus

nevermind he's a progen ;o;
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@SpaceParanoids - Thanks so much for checking anyway! :D

and omg I left the imp scroll thread alone for an hour and now i'm 5billion pages behind x_x lol
@SpaceParanoids - Thanks so much for checking anyway! :D

and omg I left the imp scroll thread alone for an hour and now i'm 5billion pages behind x_x lol
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
bwumpers ~
bwumpers ~
rqoyImq.gif

1 2