Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | BEIGE/BEIGE/MAIZE G1 Male (scout4me!)
1 2
MY FIRST lie EPIC G1 SEARCH BEGINS!

Hey Everyone!
I'm working on a very special project and need a special G1 boy to finish it --
Can you help? c:

As of now, the boy I want doesn't exist... at least not for sale. Sad face. But he will someday! If you can help me find him, I'll be ever grateful (and promise to line your pockets a bit, too xD)

HERE's WHAT I WANTZ :3

IDEAL
Gen 1 - Male - Unbred
BEIGE / BEIGE / MAIZE
(Any Flight/Breed/Gene/Age)

ALSO GOOD
BEIGE / BEIGE / WHITE
STONE / STONE / MAIZE
STONE / STONE / WHITE

or any combo of stone/beige prim & sec, and maize/white tert

MUST AT LEAST BE
a Gen 1 Male that falls somewhere in this range:
http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=50,52,50,52,1,2,1
also, I will consider ones with offspring on a case-by-case basis

TWO WAYS YOU CAN GET MONEY FROM ME!:

SELL ME THIS DRAGON! :D

If you hatch it, I want it! If I decide 'he'll do' then I will pay a minimum of 1,000g -- but I'll DEFINITELY pay more if his colors are exact and/or he already has Crystal, Facet, WC breed change! Regardless, I promise I will NOT low-ball you -- you will get his worth! I can also do treasure, scrolls, items... we can discuss all this fun stuff later :D

or

BE MY SCOUT! FIND ME THIS DRAGON! :D

If you notice someone else has recently hatched, or is selling, a dragon that fits the above description -- PING ME BY GAWD! Or PM me. Or anything. I promise you 150g for your discovery if it ultimately leads to a sale.

But wait, there's more...

Even if I do not ultimately buy your discovery, so long as it fits into the above parameters (and is newly hatched, or at least listed for sale in AH, or posted for Sale in forums) then I will pay you 15k anyway, just for being my scout!

However, I won't pay if you post older dragons that are obviously permanent residents of someone's lair. (That said, if you want to inquire on my behalf if they're for sale, go for it!) And if two or more people post/ping/PM me about the same dragon, the 15k will go whomever posted/PMd first (if a PM, I will post a timestamp as proof they were first).

THAT'S IT!

If anything didn't make sense, let me know! Hopefully y'all can help me get this boy before someone else does xD

Thank you so much, and may the hunt begin! xD

bumps are always appreciated! =D

RESULT SO FAR!:
(generously provided by JinxMoonstone)

Results accurate ONLY as of: June 5th, 2015

any reported changes since this date will be marked in RED

BEIGE / BEIGE / MAIZE:
doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
BEIGE / BEIGE / WHITE:
two exist, ##4388979 owned by Kaitii (unbred) and #259444 owned by Maye (bred)
STONE / STONE / MAIZE:
STONE / STONE / WHITE:
#3382339 owned by solknots (bred), #7278270 owned by mackledaddy (unbred but definitely not for sale or trade)
STONE/BEIGE/WHITE:
STONE/BEIGE/MAIZE:
#9277696 owned by Genopath (unbred)
BEIGE/STONE/WHITE:
#9485326 owned by Tokti (unbred), #9250861 owned by turtleking (unbred)
BEIGE/STONE/MAIZE:
SAND/SAND/WHITE:
SAND/SAND/MAIZE:
#2580196 owned by Dorkanoora (unbred)
SAND/BEIGE/WHITE:
SAND/BEIGE/MAIZE:
SAND/STONE/WHITE:
SAND/BEIGE/MAIZE:
STONE/SAND/WHITE:
STONE/SAND/MAIZE:
#9305509 by IcefireStarfire (unbred but not for sale per profile), #1229125 owned by UncleBackhand, #96284 owned by Keartricity (bred)
BEIGE/SAND/WHITE:
#8963141 owned by poshcoyote (bred)
BEIGE/SAND/MAIZE:
MY FIRST lie EPIC G1 SEARCH BEGINS!

Hey Everyone!
I'm working on a very special project and need a special G1 boy to finish it --
Can you help? c:

As of now, the boy I want doesn't exist... at least not for sale. Sad face. But he will someday! If you can help me find him, I'll be ever grateful (and promise to line your pockets a bit, too xD)

HERE's WHAT I WANTZ :3

IDEAL
Gen 1 - Male - Unbred
BEIGE / BEIGE / MAIZE
(Any Flight/Breed/Gene/Age)

ALSO GOOD
BEIGE / BEIGE / WHITE
STONE / STONE / MAIZE
STONE / STONE / WHITE

or any combo of stone/beige prim & sec, and maize/white tert

MUST AT LEAST BE
a Gen 1 Male that falls somewhere in this range:
http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=50,52,50,52,1,2,1
also, I will consider ones with offspring on a case-by-case basis

TWO WAYS YOU CAN GET MONEY FROM ME!:

SELL ME THIS DRAGON! :D

If you hatch it, I want it! If I decide 'he'll do' then I will pay a minimum of 1,000g -- but I'll DEFINITELY pay more if his colors are exact and/or he already has Crystal, Facet, WC breed change! Regardless, I promise I will NOT low-ball you -- you will get his worth! I can also do treasure, scrolls, items... we can discuss all this fun stuff later :D

or

BE MY SCOUT! FIND ME THIS DRAGON! :D

If you notice someone else has recently hatched, or is selling, a dragon that fits the above description -- PING ME BY GAWD! Or PM me. Or anything. I promise you 150g for your discovery if it ultimately leads to a sale.

But wait, there's more...

Even if I do not ultimately buy your discovery, so long as it fits into the above parameters (and is newly hatched, or at least listed for sale in AH, or posted for Sale in forums) then I will pay you 15k anyway, just for being my scout!

However, I won't pay if you post older dragons that are obviously permanent residents of someone's lair. (That said, if you want to inquire on my behalf if they're for sale, go for it!) And if two or more people post/ping/PM me about the same dragon, the 15k will go whomever posted/PMd first (if a PM, I will post a timestamp as proof they were first).

THAT'S IT!

If anything didn't make sense, let me know! Hopefully y'all can help me get this boy before someone else does xD

Thank you so much, and may the hunt begin! xD

bumps are always appreciated! =D

RESULT SO FAR!:
(generously provided by JinxMoonstone)

Results accurate ONLY as of: June 5th, 2015

any reported changes since this date will be marked in RED

BEIGE / BEIGE / MAIZE:
BEIGE / BEIGE / WHITE:
two exist, ##4388979 owned by Kaitii (unbred) and #259444 owned by Maye (bred)
STONE / STONE / MAIZE:
STONE / STONE / WHITE:
#3382339 owned by solknots (bred), #7278270 owned by mackledaddy (unbred but definitely not for sale or trade)
STONE/BEIGE/WHITE:
STONE/BEIGE/MAIZE:
#9277696 owned by Genopath (unbred)
BEIGE/STONE/WHITE:
#9485326 owned by Tokti (unbred), #9250861 owned by turtleking (unbred)
BEIGE/STONE/MAIZE:
SAND/SAND/WHITE:
SAND/SAND/MAIZE:
#2580196 owned by Dorkanoora (unbred)
SAND/BEIGE/WHITE:
SAND/BEIGE/MAIZE:
SAND/STONE/WHITE:
SAND/BEIGE/MAIZE:
STONE/SAND/WHITE:
STONE/SAND/MAIZE:
#9305509 by IcefireStarfire (unbred but not for sale per profile), #1229125 owned by UncleBackhand, #96284 owned by Keartricity (bred)
BEIGE/SAND/WHITE:
#8963141 owned by poshcoyote (bred)
BEIGE/SAND/MAIZE:
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
first bump, first of many...

*cue epic music and scenes of vast desert landscapes*
first bump, first of many...

*cue epic music and scenes of vast desert landscapes*
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
bump for luck
bump for luck
@azami - Thank you very much! :D

omg your sig dragon is super awesome :3
@azami - Thank you very much! :D

omg your sig dragon is super awesome :3
rqoyImq.gif

@Abderus

I decided to take a look in the dragon search for fun. Here's what I found:

BEIGE / BEIGE / MAIZE: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
BEIGE / BEIGE / WHITE: two exist, ##4388979 owned by Kaitii (unbred) and #259444 owned by Maye (bred)
STONE / STONE / MAIZE: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
STONE / STONE / WHITE: #3382339 owned by solknots (bred), #7278270 owned by mackledaddy (unbred but definitely not for sale or trade)

I confirmed none of those are progens. Most do look like they are permanent residents (I didn't contact the owners, and yes I read your terms above, but I thought I'd just help out by letting you know what's out there.).

I might try out some of the other combos later.

BTW, you should update your entry in the Gen 1 classifieds! :-)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gTF1MAR6tgpZm1r3v2pPYD-mcLJPpUATWjaWx_uXYJo/edit
@Abderus

I decided to take a look in the dragon search for fun. Here's what I found:

BEIGE / BEIGE / MAIZE: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
BEIGE / BEIGE / WHITE: two exist, ##4388979 owned by Kaitii (unbred) and #259444 owned by Maye (bred)
STONE / STONE / MAIZE: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
STONE / STONE / WHITE: #3382339 owned by solknots (bred), #7278270 owned by mackledaddy (unbred but definitely not for sale or trade)

I confirmed none of those are progens. Most do look like they are permanent residents (I didn't contact the owners, and yes I read your terms above, but I thought I'd just help out by letting you know what's out there.).

I might try out some of the other combos later.

BTW, you should update your entry in the Gen 1 classifieds! :-)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gTF1MAR6tgpZm1r3v2pPYD-mcLJPpUATWjaWx_uXYJo/edit
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@Kintsy - I'm dying XD
WELL PLAYED
but now i'm thirsty

@JinxMoonstone - YUSS! REal StatisTICS! :D
I'm sending you 15k anyway because you're awesome for doing all this search work and for getting this ball rolling -- I really appreciate it! I had looked through most combos on search myself, but I never bothered to write any of my findings down because I am a hopeless individual -- but it's fantastic to have an actual list now! May I quote this on the first post, so others may use it as reference? c:

*flings money at you via PM*

And I actually have an entry there from a long time ago, but it won't let me edit it anymore? I'm not sure if it's just my computer, but it opens in "Read Only' mode for me, so I can't make any changes :c
@Kintsy - I'm dying XD
WELL PLAYED
but now i'm thirsty

@JinxMoonstone - YUSS! REal StatisTICS! :D
I'm sending you 15k anyway because you're awesome for doing all this search work and for getting this ball rolling -- I really appreciate it! I had looked through most combos on search myself, but I never bothered to write any of my findings down because I am a hopeless individual -- but it's fantastic to have an actual list now! May I quote this on the first post, so others may use it as reference? c:

*flings money at you via PM*

And I actually have an entry there from a long time ago, but it won't let me edit it anymore? I'm not sure if it's just my computer, but it opens in "Read Only' mode for me, so I can't make any changes :c
rqoyImq.gif

@Abderus

Oh, thanks!!

Sure, feel free to add it to the top post. :-) Maybe add the date too, "as of."

I didn't even notice that list wasn't editable anymore. I know a lot of people made their google docs read only after some people were tampering with them, adding people without permission, etc. Maybe ping Jinkx in the Gen One Hoarders Association thread and see if they can edit it for you?

Here are some of the other combos:

Stone/Beige/White: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
Stone/Beige/Maize: #9277696 owned by Genopath (unbred)
Beige/Stone/White: #9485326 owned by Tokti (unbred), #9250861 owned by turtleking (unbred)
Beige/Stone/Maize: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors

*note, other gen ones exist in the colors but they are progens (checked through crossroads trade attempt with the user, they won't show up if they are progen)
@Abderus

Oh, thanks!!

Sure, feel free to add it to the top post. :-) Maybe add the date too, "as of."

I didn't even notice that list wasn't editable anymore. I know a lot of people made their google docs read only after some people were tampering with them, adding people without permission, etc. Maybe ping Jinkx in the Gen One Hoarders Association thread and see if they can edit it for you?

Here are some of the other combos:

Stone/Beige/White: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
Stone/Beige/Maize: #9277696 owned by Genopath (unbred)
Beige/Stone/White: #9485326 owned by Tokti (unbred), #9250861 owned by turtleking (unbred)
Beige/Stone/Maize: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors

*note, other gen ones exist in the colors but they are progens (checked through crossroads trade attempt with the user, they won't show up if they are progen)
@Abderus

And... the final suitable combinations (I think I got them all):

Sand/Sand/White: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
Sand/Sand/Maize: #2580196 owned by Dorkanoora (unbred)
Sand/Beige/White: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
Sand/Beige/Maize: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
Sand/Stone/White: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors

Stone/Sand/White: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
Stone/Sand/Maize: #9305509 by IcefireStarfire (unbred but not for sale per profile), #1229125 owned by UncleBackhand, #96284 owned by Keartricity (bred)
Beige/Sand/White: #8963141 owned by poshcoyote (bred)
Beige/Sand/Maize: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
@Abderus

And... the final suitable combinations (I think I got them all):

Sand/Sand/White: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
Sand/Sand/Maize: #2580196 owned by Dorkanoora (unbred)
Sand/Beige/White: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
Sand/Stone/White: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors

Stone/Sand/White: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
Stone/Sand/Maize: #9305509 by IcefireStarfire (unbred but not for sale per profile), #1229125 owned by UncleBackhand, #96284 owned by Keartricity (bred)
Beige/Sand/White: #8963141 owned by poshcoyote (bred)
Beige/Sand/Maize: doesn't exist unexalted in those colors
@JinxMoonstone - You're freaking amazing 8D
I'm gunna go quote all this on the first page right now, and will place the "as of" as you suggested xD

As for the G1 list, I totally understand the read-only philosophy. Luckily our GASP (skin/accent pinglists) hasn't been abused much yet, and here's fingers crossed it stays that way! xD

*OMG that's how you tell?! I've been wondering for ages if there was a cool trick to telling someone's progen from the rest of the dragons, and there is. I feel so... in the loop now. xD

oh look, your mailbox, a thing
@JinxMoonstone - You're freaking amazing 8D
I'm gunna go quote all this on the first page right now, and will place the "as of" as you suggested xD

As for the G1 list, I totally understand the read-only philosophy. Luckily our GASP (skin/accent pinglists) hasn't been abused much yet, and here's fingers crossed it stays that way! xD

*OMG that's how you tell?! I've been wondering for ages if there was a cool trick to telling someone's progen from the rest of the dragons, and there is. I feel so... in the loop now. xD

oh look, your mailbox, a thing
rqoyImq.gif

@Abderus

Glad I could help! Good luck in your quest :-)
@Abderus

Glad I could help! Good luck in your quest :-)
1 2