Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Lots of mates for my pretties.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Shacco

No thank you!

@Polymythical

Could I get their IDs so I could take a look at the previews and such? :o

@Solitae

Hnnnghhhhhh that purple Noc is taunting me with my limited funds. But I think I will pass on your mate offers, ty~

@Snakelady @amkave

Absolutely gorgeous, but not quite what I'm looking for. ;_;

@EmbryoHarmony

At first I thought you were looking to get rid of her and I was distressed and alarmed-- partly because I think she's the one I bought for you? :x

You should poke me at rollover.

@Ruurin

No ty.

@ancientsecrets

Could you put me down for a ping?

@Avialae

Not even close to what I'm looking for. x_x

@AccentOnHakes

Ugh, she's pretty, but I am rly looking for a Skydancer and not up for dealing with breed-changes. :(
@Shacco

No thank you!

@Polymythical

Could I get their IDs so I could take a look at the previews and such? :o

@Solitae

Hnnnghhhhhh that purple Noc is taunting me with my limited funds. But I think I will pass on your mate offers, ty~

@Snakelady @amkave

Absolutely gorgeous, but not quite what I'm looking for. ;_;

@EmbryoHarmony

At first I thought you were looking to get rid of her and I was distressed and alarmed-- partly because I think she's the one I bought for you? :x

You should poke me at rollover.

@Ruurin

No ty.

@ancientsecrets

Could you put me down for a ping?

@Avialae

Not even close to what I'm looking for. x_x

@AccentOnHakes

Ugh, she's pretty, but I am rly looking for a Skydancer and not up for dealing with breed-changes. :(
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
@Brynncognito
Oh that Noc lol. He's totally overpriced because I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell. I'd be happy to work something out with you if you've fallen in love with him!
@Brynncognito
Oh that Noc lol. He's totally overpriced because I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell. I'd be happy to work something out with you if you've fallen in love with him!
usOVDmY.png
@Solitae

DON'T TELL ME THAT OMG. ;_; I already have someone who's willing to sell me this truly stunning Crys/Face/Spines Noc for obnoxiously cheap.

I need alllll the Nocs tho, especially the Shadow ones.
@Solitae

DON'T TELL ME THAT OMG. ;_; I already have someone who's willing to sell me this truly stunning Crys/Face/Spines Noc for obnoxiously cheap.

I need alllll the Nocs tho, especially the Shadow ones.
@Brynncognito
MUAHAHAHA I am evil.

I got some serious luck during Night of the Nocturne (my first one was a double shadow), so if other shadowlings fall for my shadowy nocs, I'm happy to make deals.

ALL HAIL THE SHADOWY NOCS
@Brynncognito
MUAHAHAHA I am evil.

I got some serious luck during Night of the Nocturne (my first one was a double shadow), so if other shadowlings fall for my shadowy nocs, I'm happy to make deals.

ALL HAIL THE SHADOWY NOCS
usOVDmY.png
@Solitae

Yeahhh I didn't have the time or energy to really spend on that event, and my only luck came in the form of a few of the familiars.

Urrrrghghghghhgh message me and we can maybe talk it out there? :x
@Solitae

Yeahhh I didn't have the time or energy to really spend on that event, and my only luck came in the form of a few of the familiars.

Urrrrghghghghhgh message me and we can maybe talk it out there? :x
@Brynncognito They are 3855116 (the guy) and 4634192 (the girl) c:
@Brynncognito They are 3855116 (the guy) and 4634192 (the girl) c:
he/him fr+2
@Polymythical

Hrm. I tend to be more into Ripple/Current in general than Ripple/Shimmer. But they are very pretty. ♥
@Polymythical

Hrm. I tend to be more into Ripple/Current in general than Ripple/Shimmer. But they are very pretty. ♥
@Brynncognito This girl may suit Laramis really well [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9269914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92700/9269914_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Brynncognito

This girl may suit Laramis really well

9269914_350.png
z9bVpPy.png
@Brynncognito Hi! I've got this Fae [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9109934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91100/9109934_350.png[/img] [/url] [LIST] [*]Black Speckle [*]Charcoal Eye Spots [*]Black Smoke [*] [/LIST] that I think would make some cute babies with your Minetva (5608680)! [img]http://i.imgur.com/nMIhOEz.png[/img]
@Brynncognito

Hi!

I've got this Fae

9109934_350.png
  • Black Speckle
  • Charcoal Eye Spots
  • Black Smoke
that I think would make some cute babies with your Minetva (5608680)!
nMIhOEz.png
@Brynncognito If you want me to put them on a nest, I can. There's no pressure for you to buy one if I do, just so you know.

And if you don't want them to try, I'm not offended xD
@Brynncognito If you want me to put them on a nest, I can. There's no pressure for you to buy one if I do, just so you know.

And if you don't want them to try, I'm not offended xD
he/him fr+2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12