Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Searching for IDs #11111111 & #999999999
Ping list updated! :D
Ping list updated! :D
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@Axikor oh noooo my internet went wonky a few hours before 1 was hatched and i missed it completely ! it just now straightened itself out and i came here right away !

sorry you didnt get it , i was sitting on 5 ready-to-hatch nests just for this ;; welp , now I have a surplus of hatchlings . what do i do with these

keep me on the ping list please !
@Axikor oh noooo my internet went wonky a few hours before 1 was hatched and i missed it completely ! it just now straightened itself out and i came here right away !

sorry you didnt get it , i was sitting on 5 ready-to-hatch nests just for this ;; welp , now I have a surplus of hatchlings . what do i do with these

keep me on the ping list please !
it/its or ey/em/eir
-1 fr time
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
@px0Cal
Oh no! That really stinks!!! Figures your internet would go out right then, eh? Glad you got it up and working now though.
@px0Cal
Oh no! That really stinks!!! Figures your internet would go out right then, eh? Glad you got it up and working now though.
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@Axikor

If the ping list are to alert us when the next special number approaches, then please add me :) I'll be happy to try and help!

Also what are the "offering free training x dragons to lvl. y"? Is it training offered as payment for a dragon? If that's the case I can always help out, too :) It's not much, but I'll gladly level 3 dragons to lvl. 7 ^^
@Axikor

If the ping list are to alert us when the next special number approaches, then please add me :) I'll be happy to try and help!

Also what are the "offering free training x dragons to lvl. y"? Is it training offered as payment for a dragon? If that's the case I can always help out, too :) It's not much, but I'll gladly level 3 dragons to lvl. 7 ^^
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe

Yup, the list is to keep folks updated on the progress. Since the next number I'm shooting for is so far off, the pings will likely be very rare until we get close.

Yes, the leveling service is part of the payment for the dragon. If you're offering to donate leveling services I'll definitely write you down! Though I will ping all donators when we get near the number to make sure they are still around, and still willing to donate.

Thank you!
@Lisegathe

Yup, the list is to keep folks updated on the progress. Since the next number I'm shooting for is so far off, the pings will likely be very rare until we get close.

Yes, the leveling service is part of the payment for the dragon. If you're offering to donate leveling services I'll definitely write you down! Though I will ping all donators when we get near the number to make sure they are still around, and still willing to donate.

Thank you!
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@Axikor
If you were looking for a 11111111
It has hatched but its not for sale

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=39528&tab=dragon&did=11111111

sorry bud 8(
@Axikor
If you were looking for a 11111111
It has hatched but its not for sale

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=39528&tab=dragon&did=11111111

sorry bud 8(
@Axikor

Sure and thanks, I'm in :)
and yes, 3 dragons to lvl 7 is no problem ^^
@Axikor

Sure and thanks, I'm in :)
and yes, 3 dragons to lvl 7 is no problem ^^
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Don't know if old posts are killed, so a precautionary revival post. Will be updating this for the 9s hunt in the near future.
Don't know if old posts are killed, so a precautionary revival post. Will be updating this for the 9s hunt in the near future.
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@axikor the dragon your looking for is here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11111111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111112/11111111_350.png[/img] [/url]
@axikor

the dragon your looking for is here

11111111_350.png
BHC3Rys.png
@ArcaneAlpha

Yes I know, there was a huge party during this dragon's hatching months ago. I have him pictured in the first post, but thank you!

I was just reviving the post so it didn't get deleted due to age as I will be transforming this thread into the next hunt.

:)
@ArcaneAlpha

Yes I know, there was a huge party during this dragon's hatching months ago. I have him pictured in the first post, but thank you!

I was just reviving the post so it didn't get deleted due to age as I will be transforming this thread into the next hunt.

:)
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png