Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | SPARKLY MEN THO (LF CRYSTAL)
1 2 3 4 5
@Spooner I have this pair on a nest that will hatch in 5 days if you're at all interested. [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/315/7/1/nairyn_x_afino_copy_by_vet_in_training-d864tvy.png[/img] Looking for roughly around 175kT for any crystals that turn up.
@Spooner
I have this pair on a nest that will hatch in 5 days if you're at all interested.
nairyn_x_afino_copy_by_vet_in_training-d864tvy.png

Looking for roughly around 175kT for any crystals that turn up.
pair_cards_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z130.pngvet_s_place_copy_by_vet_in_training-d85iy7k.pngtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngwhat_do_you_like_about_your_vet_copy_by_vet_in_training-d8jnhoc.pngvet_s_stud_club_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z10p.png
@Cute - Sending the first 50kt now.

@ceiswyn - Oh wow, his sister is seriously cute A VERY SERIOUS YOUNG LADY. MY MAN-CAVE OF MANLY MEN WILL SALUTE HER AS SOON AS THEY'VE ALL RECOVERED FROM THE MASS SWOONING SHE JUST INDUCED.

@VetinTraining - Ping me for that pair.

@Leetah43 - Yep, ping me whenever the babies show!

@OBELISKS - 900 gems is about 360kt, which is a lot of treasure, ahaha. I say leave him on the AH for now, and if he doesn't sell, come back to me and we'll haggle something out? I say that because his colours are gorgeous, so hopefully he'll sell for that amount to someone who can pay up front! I've got lots of commitments this week - volunteered to mentor some kids at a uni-run music camp - but I'll likely be able to grind properly over this weekend and through next week.
@Cute - Sending the first 50kt now.

@ceiswyn - Oh wow, his sister is seriously cute A VERY SERIOUS YOUNG LADY. MY MAN-CAVE OF MANLY MEN WILL SALUTE HER AS SOON AS THEY'VE ALL RECOVERED FROM THE MASS SWOONING SHE JUST INDUCED.

@VetinTraining - Ping me for that pair.

@Leetah43 - Yep, ping me whenever the babies show!

@OBELISKS - 900 gems is about 360kt, which is a lot of treasure, ahaha. I say leave him on the AH for now, and if he doesn't sell, come back to me and we'll haggle something out? I say that because his colours are gorgeous, so hopefully he'll sell for that amount to someone who can pay up front! I've got lots of commitments this week - volunteered to mentor some kids at a uni-run music camp - but I'll likely be able to grind properly over this weekend and through next week.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner you got it dude!!! I kinda overprice my dragons a bit intentionally, because i'd rather haggle for good homes than flat-sell on the AH. so once you've got some time, let's work it out!! i'm very willing to do payment plans and such too. ;u; i'd love to see one of my babies in the MAN CAVE hahaha
@Spooner you got it dude!!! I kinda overprice my dragons a bit intentionally, because i'd rather haggle for good homes than flat-sell on the AH. so once you've got some time, let's work it out!! i'm very willing to do payment plans and such too. ;u; i'd love to see one of my babies in the MAN CAVE hahaha
@Spooner This macho manly mannoodlebaby hatched yesterday, and I thought of you: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8423478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84235/8423478_350.png[/img] [/url] (mangenta/aqua/crimson) He's one of only three unexalted with those colors (out of 8), if that matters at all. Currently 300G on the AH, though, y'know...
@Spooner

This macho manly mannoodlebaby hatched yesterday, and I thought of you:

8423478_350.png

(mangenta/aqua/crimson)

He's one of only three unexalted with those colors (out of 8), if that matters at all. Currently 300G on the AH, though, y'know...
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
@spooner Just letting you know that my little pastel coatl fella has sold!! Would you like to be on his parents' ping list? all of their babies will be pretty much identical c:
@spooner Just letting you know that my little pastel coatl fella has sold!! Would you like to be on his parents' ping list? all of their babies will be pretty much identical c:
@OBELISKS - Sure, put me down for a ping for his parents. :D

@Trix - Not really in a position to haggle things out right now, whoops. Lemme know if he still hasn't sold by the time he's an adult, though!
@OBELISKS - Sure, put me down for a ping for his parents. :D

@Trix - Not really in a position to haggle things out right now, whoops. Lemme know if he still hasn't sold by the time he's an adult, though!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Every looking-for thread you make is golden.
Every looking-for thread you make is golden.
Tales of the Clan
1 2 3 4 5