Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Fodder / Pretties for Fodder!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
Fodder Exchange

Imagine: you’re grabbing a quick dragon off the AH for the cheapest price for some quick exalt treasure. You grab the first one you see, you go to train it (or exalt it immediately) and bam – it’s… it’s too beautiful.

Have you ever bought fodder that you felt bad for exalting for any reason? Have you also not wanted to send them to an exalt rescue or go through the hassle of putting them back on the AH and waiting for a potential buyer?

On the other hand, do you have too many fodder dragons and want some easy-to-get pretties? Too lazy to get that exalt cash and want to flip some potential pretties instead? (I don't... I don't know why you would find flipping easier than training, but you do you <3)

Either way, you’ve come to the right place! Here, you can trade your fodder dragons for other fodder dragons! It’s a simple 1:1 trade, no matter if it’s hatchling, adult, special-eyed, or otherwise! At the end of the day, if it can be exalted, it can be traded!

I'm subscribed, but please ping me!
>>> FODDER DEN HERE <<<
Fodder Exchange

Imagine: you’re grabbing a quick dragon off the AH for the cheapest price for some quick exalt treasure. You grab the first one you see, you go to train it (or exalt it immediately) and bam – it’s… it’s too beautiful.

Have you ever bought fodder that you felt bad for exalting for any reason? Have you also not wanted to send them to an exalt rescue or go through the hassle of putting them back on the AH and waiting for a potential buyer?

On the other hand, do you have too many fodder dragons and want some easy-to-get pretties? Too lazy to get that exalt cash and want to flip some potential pretties instead? (I don't... I don't know why you would find flipping easier than training, but you do you <3)

Either way, you’ve come to the right place! Here, you can trade your fodder dragons for other fodder dragons! It’s a simple 1:1 trade, no matter if it’s hatchling, adult, special-eyed, or otherwise! At the end of the day, if it can be exalted, it can be traded!

I'm subscribed, but please ping me!
>>> FODDER DEN HERE <<<
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
Curious on how the process works? Let me explain! [list] [*] Grab a dragon (any dragon) off the AH / your own fodder pile (no hibden cd preferred!) [*] Decide you want to trade it in for any reason [*] Ping me with the dragon you’re trading in and the dragon you want to trade it in for [*] Wait for my response just in case someone already claimed the dragon before you [*] Once I see it, I'll ping you here and send a 2-way CR with the dragon (or PA if you specify that you're paying with treasure / gems!) [*] Send back the dragon you want to trade or the currency you'd like to pay with! [/list] ----- There are some rules in order to not have complete chaos, and since I’m the only person actually holding said dragons. [center][b]Rules[/b][/center] ----- [list] [*] First come, first served [*] No attacking, bullying, being rude to anyone who claimed a dragon / decided to trade a dragon over to me for any reason [*] No dragon donations - unfortunately because my lair is not yet expansive, I can only hold so many dragons. This is especially limited if many dragons with hibden cd come in. If you don’t want a dragon anymore, trade it in for a new one! [*] Please do not be offended / impatient if it takes me a while to trade your dragon because of lack of lair space / deny it outright - I only have so much space in my lair and you may have to wait in order to get the dragon you want / trade a dragon in [*] Really want a dragon but don’t have any fodder to exchange? Buy it from me for 10kt/g flat! No matter the age, breed, genes, eyes, it’s yours for 10kt/g! [*] Want a dragon but don’t have the space? I will keep it on hold for you for 24 hours! After that, it will go back on the floor and will be given to the next person [*]I try to breed some dragons I’m about to exalt - if you have an interest in any dragon that’s in a nest, you will be given them as soon as they are off, along with first dibs on any hatchlings should you have interest in any of them. If not, they will be put on the AH and not in my fodder tab. I won't be able to do this to all fodder dragons, just the ones I consider pretty / ones I think would be good matches for the permas in my lair.
Curious on how the process works? Let me explain!
  • Grab a dragon (any dragon) off the AH / your own fodder pile (no hibden cd preferred!)
  • Decide you want to trade it in for any reason
  • Ping me with the dragon you’re trading in and the dragon you want to trade it in for
  • Wait for my response just in case someone already claimed the dragon before you
  • Once I see it, I'll ping you here and send a 2-way CR with the dragon (or PA if you specify that you're paying with treasure / gems!)
  • Send back the dragon you want to trade or the currency you'd like to pay with!

There are some rules in order to not have complete chaos, and since I’m the only person actually holding said dragons.
Rules

• First come, first served
  • No attacking, bullying, being rude to anyone who claimed a dragon / decided to trade a dragon over to me for any reason
  • No dragon donations - unfortunately because my lair is not yet expansive, I can only hold so many dragons. This is especially limited if many dragons with hibden cd come in. If you don’t want a dragon anymore, trade it in for a new one!
  • Please do not be offended / impatient if it takes me a while to trade your dragon because of lack of lair space / deny it outright - I only have so much space in my lair and you may have to wait in order to get the dragon you want / trade a dragon in
  • Really want a dragon but don’t have any fodder to exchange? Buy it from me for 10kt/g flat! No matter the age, breed, genes, eyes, it’s yours for 10kt/g!
  • Want a dragon but don’t have the space? I will keep it on hold for you for 24 hours! After that, it will go back on the floor and will be given to the next person
  • I try to breed some dragons I’m about to exalt - if you have an interest in any dragon that’s in a nest, you will be given them as soon as they are off, along with first dibs on any hatchlings should you have interest in any of them. If not, they will be put on the AH and not in my fodder tab. I won't be able to do this to all fodder dragons, just the ones I consider pretty / ones I think would be good matches for the permas in my lair.
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
[center][b]Disclaimers + Need-to-Knows[/b][/center] ----- ALL DRAGONS WILL EVENTUALLY BE EXALTED - I do not have unlimited space in my hibden and my lair has dragons constantly coming in and out. I put an exalt date in each dragon’s broadcast message, and that is the date they will be trained and exalted. This is not an exalt rescue, and as much as I appreciate and respect them, there is no way I have the space nor the resilience to run one. ONCE A DRAGON IS OUT OF YOUR LAIR, IT IS NO LONGER YOURS - please don’t go to the dragon’s new lair and ask its owner to not exalt it, breed it, change its genes, etc. EXALTATION TIME LENGTH - most dragons that come into my lair will be given a [b]2 week[/b] waiting period before it is trained and exalted. That gives a dragon 14 days to be adopted before exaltation. Exceptions to this apply when: [list] [*] [u]A dragon has hibden cd[/u]: because my lair space has a consistent flow of dragons coming in and out, any dragon traded that has a hibden cd will be given [b]1 week[/b] before it is exalted unless the cd expires before that week is up. Then it will be put into a hibden where its waiting period will be increased for one more week to give it the average 2 week waiting time. [*] [u]Special dragons[/u]: although all dragons have a chance to be exalted, I do want to give certain ones more chances than others. If any dragons come in with special eyes, IDs, old age, are part of any lineages, G1s, or any dragon that is in some way unique or rarer, they will be given [b]1 month[/b] before it is exalted. [*] [u]Pretty dragons[/u]: beauty is subjective! However, I’m a sucker for dragons that I deem pretty and always like the idea of them going to a good home. (Whether that is always the case or not is a different story.) Dragons that I find that I appreciate purely for aesthetic purposes will have [b]3 weeks[/b] before they are trained and exalted. [*] [u]Dragons that I do choose to breed[/u] will be given the extra time for nesting cooldown and any [b]waiting time it takes to have a free nest[/b]. If interested, please don't hesitate to ask! They're still up for offer and I would rather you have a dragon you love rather than them being bred and exalted right after. [/list] DRAGONS WILL BE NAMED - all unnamed dragons that come into my lair will be named. It's really just my own personal preference, but I'd hate to see a good dragon be exalted unnamed (not that I mind when other people do it, I just try to name dragons if I can help it). If you'd like to rename and there isn't a scroll of renaming in the Marketplace, ask me! I usually have a few to spare, and it would come at an extra fee of 5kt/g (less than Marketplace price). I don't really care what you do with it after that, you can use it for the dragon you traded it for or not, I don't mind! :D ASK ME TO RENAME DRAGONS I BOUGHT - on the previous note, if I bought a dragon from you and named it something you dislike for any reason, please let me know via this thread or PM! I don't mind being asked, especially if the parents of the dragon I bought mean a lot to you and you don't want the offspring list to be ruined by anything. However, if you do ask me to rename a dragon before exaltation, I do ask that you provide the renaming scroll. DRAGONS WITH A BASIC GENE WILL HAVE SCRIES IN BIO - because I like scrying so much, if a dragon has any basic gene, there will be a scry in their bio replacing that with a new, non-basic gene for inspiration! By no means are you obligated to use that scry or keep it in their bio - it's only so I can show off the potential of the dragon. SOME DRAGONS GET TRADED WITHOUT WARNING - this is also my own personal fodder tab and therefore I trade dragons to other players I deem people won't have an interest in. However, I can always be wrong! if you see a dragon you like, ask asap or put a hold on it! I'd hate to send a good dragon away that someone is interested in.
Disclaimers + Need-to-Knows

ALL DRAGONS WILL EVENTUALLY BE EXALTED - I do not have unlimited space in my hibden and my lair has dragons constantly coming in and out. I put an exalt date in each dragon’s broadcast message, and that is the date they will be trained and exalted. This is not an exalt rescue, and as much as I appreciate and respect them, there is no way I have the space nor the resilience to run one.

ONCE A DRAGON IS OUT OF YOUR LAIR, IT IS NO LONGER YOURS - please don’t go to the dragon’s new lair and ask its owner to not exalt it, breed it, change its genes, etc.

EXALTATION TIME LENGTH - most dragons that come into my lair will be given a 2 week waiting period before it is trained and exalted. That gives a dragon 14 days to be adopted before exaltation. Exceptions to this apply when:
  • A dragon has hibden cd: because my lair space has a consistent flow of dragons coming in and out, any dragon traded that has a hibden cd will be given 1 week before it is exalted unless the cd expires before that week is up. Then it will be put into a hibden where its waiting period will be increased for one more week to give it the average 2 week waiting time.
  • Special dragons: although all dragons have a chance to be exalted, I do want to give certain ones more chances than others. If any dragons come in with special eyes, IDs, old age, are part of any lineages, G1s, or any dragon that is in some way unique or rarer, they will be given 1 month before it is exalted.
  • Pretty dragons: beauty is subjective! However, I’m a sucker for dragons that I deem pretty and always like the idea of them going to a good home. (Whether that is always the case or not is a different story.) Dragons that I find that I appreciate purely for aesthetic purposes will have 3 weeks before they are trained and exalted.
  • Dragons that I do choose to breed will be given the extra time for nesting cooldown and any waiting time it takes to have a free nest. If interested, please don't hesitate to ask! They're still up for offer and I would rather you have a dragon you love rather than them being bred and exalted right after.

DRAGONS WILL BE NAMED - all unnamed dragons that come into my lair will be named. It's really just my own personal preference, but I'd hate to see a good dragon be exalted unnamed (not that I mind when other people do it, I just try to name dragons if I can help it). If you'd like to rename and there isn't a scroll of renaming in the Marketplace, ask me! I usually have a few to spare, and it would come at an extra fee of 5kt/g (less than Marketplace price). I don't really care what you do with it after that, you can use it for the dragon you traded it for or not, I don't mind! :D

ASK ME TO RENAME DRAGONS I BOUGHT - on the previous note, if I bought a dragon from you and named it something you dislike for any reason, please let me know via this thread or PM! I don't mind being asked, especially if the parents of the dragon I bought mean a lot to you and you don't want the offspring list to be ruined by anything. However, if you do ask me to rename a dragon before exaltation, I do ask that you provide the renaming scroll.

DRAGONS WITH A BASIC GENE WILL HAVE SCRIES IN BIO - because I like scrying so much, if a dragon has any basic gene, there will be a scry in their bio replacing that with a new, non-basic gene for inspiration! By no means are you obligated to use that scry or keep it in their bio - it's only so I can show off the potential of the dragon.

SOME DRAGONS GET TRADED WITHOUT WARNING - this is also my own personal fodder tab and therefore I trade dragons to other players I deem people won't have an interest in. However, I can always be wrong! if you see a dragon you like, ask asap or put a hold on it! I'd hate to send a good dragon away that someone is interested in.
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
[center][b]How Can You Help?[/b][/center] ----- Donations are in no way mandatory! This service is and always will continue to be free with nothing more in return (other than your dragon). However, if you would like to help out a little guy, here’s how you can! [list] [*] [b]Bump[/b]: First and foremost, bumping the thread would be really helpful! This allows more people to see this thread which might get more dragons circulated through my lair. [*] [b]Spread the Word[/b]: Even if you don't bump on this thread, telling people you know about this will help dragons get circulated in and out of the lair! [*] [b]Hibden Materials[/b]: since all dragons will be in my hibden space, I will always need more hibden slots! Viewing my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81818115]wishlist[/url] will show which materials I need to unlock more slots. [*] [b]Treasure / gems[/b]: keeping the fodder list will sometimes cost treasure, especially if it’s not being exchanged for another dragon. Donating treasure will help keep the fodder tab fully stocked and ready for you to exchange! [*] [b]Food[/b]: some dragons will not be in the hibden! They will be in my main lair, some with lower hunger bars and lowering my average clan energy. Food will help this! I can’t promise that all fodder dragons will consistently be full, but food donations will definitely increase this chance, especially if you want dragons to be fully fed when being handed over. [*] [b]Dragons[/b]: If you did want, donating fodder dragons is always helpful! If you ever wanted, to send over some dragons you were too lazy to exalt / felt bad for exalting, I would love to buy them off you for [b]5kt[/b] for each hatchling or [b]7kt[/b] for each adult! [/list]
How Can You Help?

Donations are in no way mandatory! This service is and always will continue to be free with nothing more in return (other than your dragon). However, if you would like to help out a little guy, here’s how you can!
  • Bump: First and foremost, bumping the thread would be really helpful! This allows more people to see this thread which might get more dragons circulated through my lair.
  • Spread the Word: Even if you don't bump on this thread, telling people you know about this will help dragons get circulated in and out of the lair!
  • Hibden Materials: since all dragons will be in my hibden space, I will always need more hibden slots! Viewing my wishlist will show which materials I need to unlock more slots.
  • Treasure / gems: keeping the fodder list will sometimes cost treasure, especially if it’s not being exchanged for another dragon. Donating treasure will help keep the fodder tab fully stocked and ready for you to exchange!
  • Food: some dragons will not be in the hibden! They will be in my main lair, some with lower hunger bars and lowering my average clan energy. Food will help this! I can’t promise that all fodder dragons will consistently be full, but food donations will definitely increase this chance, especially if you want dragons to be fully fed when being handed over.
  • Dragons: If you did want, donating fodder dragons is always helpful! If you ever wanted, to send over some dragons you were too lazy to exalt / felt bad for exalting, I would love to buy them off you for 5kt for each hatchling or 7kt for each adult!
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
[center][size=5][b]Dragon Spotlight[/b][/size][/center] Below are a few dragons in my hibden that will be exalted in up to five (5) days! If any of them interest you, they’re on their last legs and need a new home ASAP! :) ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93792929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/937930/93792929_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Conan[/b] Male Sandsurge Denim / Rose / Steel Sailfish / Flair / Chitin Common Plague Eyes [b]Exalt Date[/b]: April 12[/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93492730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/934928/93492730_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Hina[/b] Female Mirror Ice / Coal / Flint Piebald / Paint / Basic Common Shadow Eyes [b]Exalt Date[/b]: April 12[/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93256924][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932570/93256924_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]SparklingIce[/b] Male Skydancer Buttercup / Yellow / Cantaloupe Crystal / Constellation / Opal [b]Primal[/b] Ice Eyes [b]Exalt Date[/b]: April 13[/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93879910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/938800/93879910_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Anderson[/b] Male Spiral Umber / Sunset / Metals Giraffe / Butterfly / Runes Common Light Eyes [b]Exalt Date[/b]: April 16[/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93684028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936841/93684028_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Xeno[/b] Male Gaoler Ginger / Carrot / Terracotta Jaguar / Streak / Wintercoat Uncommon Plague Eyes [b]Exalt Date[/b]: April 16[/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93874688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/938747/93874688_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Vince[/b] Male Aether Rose / Fuchsia / Moss Jaguar / Saturn / Points Common Wind Eyes [b]Exalt Date[/b]: April 17[/columns]
Dragon Spotlight

Below are a few dragons in my hibden that will be exalted in up to five (5) days! If any of them interest you, they’re on their last legs and need a new home ASAP! :)

93792929_350.png Conan

Male Sandsurge
Denim / Rose / Steel
Sailfish / Flair / Chitin
Common Plague Eyes

Exalt Date: April 12

93492730_350.png Hina

Female Mirror
Ice / Coal / Flint
Piebald / Paint / Basic
Common Shadow Eyes

Exalt Date: April 12

93256924_350.png SparklingIce

Male Skydancer
Buttercup / Yellow / Cantaloupe
Crystal / Constellation / Opal
Primal Ice Eyes

Exalt Date: April 13

93879910_350.png Anderson

Male Spiral
Umber / Sunset / Metals
Giraffe / Butterfly / Runes
Common Light Eyes

Exalt Date: April 16

93684028_350.png Xeno

Male Gaoler
Ginger / Carrot / Terracotta
Jaguar / Streak / Wintercoat
Uncommon Plague Eyes

Exalt Date: April 16

93874688_350.png Vince

Male Aether
Rose / Fuchsia / Moss
Jaguar / Saturn / Points
Common Wind Eyes

Exalt Date: April 17
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
[center][b]Adopted Dragons[/b][/center] List added as dragons are asked for, removed if / when they're exalted! ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83153939][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/831540/83153939.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78997484][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789975/78997484.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83870131][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/838702/83870131.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82685096][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/826851/82685096.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77244948][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/772450/77244948.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84754872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/847549/84754872.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83228428][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/832285/83228428.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84208510][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/842086/84208510.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85468899][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/854689/85468899.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85350184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/853502/85350184.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85251168][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/852512/85251168.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84084376][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/840844/84084376.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84627265][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/846273/84627265.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84628175][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/846282/84628175.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83304267][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/833043/83304267.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83221859][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/832219/83221859.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85860661][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/858607/85860661.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84547525][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/845476/84547525.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84613048][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/846131/84613048.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85626377][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/856264/85626377.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63302143][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/633022/63302143.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85860663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/858607/85860663.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85657453][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/856575/85657453.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85722883][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/857229/85722883.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85595557][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/855956/85595557.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86066304][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/860664/86066304.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76584793][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/765848/76584793.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78354917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/783550/78354917.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86521673][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/865217/86521673.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84628448][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/846285/84628448.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86924505][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869246/86924505.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86924506][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869246/86924506.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86159566][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/861596/86159566.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86271843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862719/86271843.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86904785][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869048/86904785.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86860250][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/868603/86860250.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87367408][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/873675/87367408.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86402921][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864030/86402921.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85318625][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/853187/85318625.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86992018][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869921/86992018.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88147100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881472/88147100.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87771723][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/877718/87771723.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37718485][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/377185/37718485.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87033178][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870332/87033178.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88059264][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880593/88059264.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86408682][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864087/86408682.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87954171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/879542/87954171.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88103846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881039/88103846.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87577114][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/875772/87577114.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88617872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/886179/88617872.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88919816][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889199/88919816.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89129505][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/891296/89129505.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89212090][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892121/89212090.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88883460][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/888835/88883460.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89204888][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892049/89204888.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89212092][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892121/89212092.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89212091][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892121/89212091.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88883459][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/888835/88883459.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89157232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/891573/89157232.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89251393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892514/89251393.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88919075][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889191/88919075.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88399644][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/883997/88399644.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89371230][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893713/89371230.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89227251][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892273/89227251.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89945881][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/899459/89945881.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90129038][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901291/90129038.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89733607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/897337/89733607.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90331628][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/903317/90331628.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90162182][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901622/90162182.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89523457][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/895235/89523457.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83493219][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/834933/83493219.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90184297][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901843/90184297.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90617967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/906180/90617967.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90728523][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/907286/90728523.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90499803][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/904999/90499803.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90750645][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/907507/90750645.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90481017][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/904811/90481017.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89930746][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/899308/89930746.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89936057][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/899361/89936057.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89109933][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/891100/89109933.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90607406][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/906075/90607406.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90730485][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/907305/90730485.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83484801][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/834849/83484801.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91061577][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910616/91061577.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91113496][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911135/91113496.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91114295][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911143/91114295.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91114296][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911143/91114296.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91251398][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/912514/91251398.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91157401][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911575/91157401.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91157400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911575/91157400.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91526114][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/915262/91526114.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91251400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/912515/91251400.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83895319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/838954/83895319.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92077809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920779/92077809.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92092057][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920921/92092057.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91481519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914816/91481519.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91193183][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911932/91193183.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92316020][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/923161/92316020.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91660629][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/916607/91660629.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92077636][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920777/92077636.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90522220][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/905223/90522220.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92153124][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/921532/92153124.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92373419][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/923735/92373419.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91092653][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910927/91092653.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90988067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/909881/90988067.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92416223][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/924163/92416223.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91421509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914216/91421509.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91101469][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911015/91101469.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92599474][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/925995/92599474.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92870329][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/928704/92870329.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93785935][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/937860/93785935.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82264696][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/822647/82264696.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82877273][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/828773/82877273.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89933658][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/899337/89933658.png[/img][/url]
Adopted Dragons

List added as dragons are asked for, removed if / when they're exalted!

83153939.png 78997484.png 83870131.png 82685096.png 77244948.png 84754872.png 83228428.png 84208510.png 85468899.png 85350184.png 85251168.png 84084376.png 84627265.png 84628175.png 83304267.png 83221859.png 85860661.png 84547525.png 84613048.png 85626377.png 63302143.png 85860663.png 85657453.png 85722883.png 85595557.png 86066304.png 76584793.png 78354917.png 86521673.png 84628448.png 86924505.png 86924506.png 86159566.png 86271843.png 86904785.png 86860250.png 87367408.png 86402921.png 85318625.png 86992018.png 88147100.png 87771723.png 37718485.png 87033178.png 88059264.png 86408682.png 87954171.png 88103846.png 87577114.png 88617872.png 88919816.png 89129505.png 89212090.png 88883460.png 89204888.png 89212092.png 89212091.png 88883459.png 89157232.png 89251393.png 88919075.png 88399644.png 89371230.png 89227251.png 89945881.png 90129038.png 89733607.png 90331628.png 90162182.png 89523457.png 83493219.png 90184297.png 90617967.png 90728523.png 90499803.png 90750645.png 90481017.png 89930746.png 89936057.png 89109933.png 90607406.png 90730485.png 83484801.png 91061577.png 91113496.png 91114295.png 91114296.png 91251398.png 91157401.png 91157400.png 91526114.png 91251400.png 83895319.png 92077809.png 92092057.png 91481519.png 91193183.png 92316020.png 91660629.png 92077636.png 90522220.png 92153124.png 92373419.png 91092653.png 90988067.png 92416223.png 91421509.png 91101469.png 92599474.png 92870329.png 93785935.png 82264696.png 82877273.png 89933658.png
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
[center][b]Exalted Dragons[/b][/center] ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81671701][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/816718/81671701.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85028157][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/850282/85028157.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84957208][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/849573/84957208.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84737282][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/847373/84737282.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84874738][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/848748/84874738.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85130532][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/851306/85130532.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84617652][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/846177/84617652.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85328757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/853288/85328757.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85341818][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/853419/85341818.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84774368][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/847744/84774368.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85299069][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/852991/85299069.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85299070][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/852991/85299070.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85299071][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/852991/85299071.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84487503][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/844876/84487503.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84223723][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/842238/84223723.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84450182][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/844502/84450182.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84512114][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/845122/84512114.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84782586][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/847826/84782586.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84627272][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/846273/84627272.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83013804][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/830139/83013804.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85274436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/852745/85274436.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84641567][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/846416/84641567.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85501326][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/855014/85501326.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85501325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/855014/85501325.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85491588][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/854916/85491588.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84547526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/845476/84547526.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84613046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/846131/84613046.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85719657][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/857197/85719657.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85845480][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/858455/85845480.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85910342][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/859104/85910342.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85769181][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/857692/85769181.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85902667][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/859027/85902667.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85719656][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/857197/85719656.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85719658][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/857197/85719658.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84497355][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/844974/84497355.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85551849][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/855519/85551849.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84613047][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/846131/84613047.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84542325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/845424/84542325.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86056509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/860566/86056509.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86066305][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/860664/86066305.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86066301][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/860664/86066301.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86066302][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/860664/86066302.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85493939][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/854940/85493939.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86002781][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/860028/86002781.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86193004][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/861931/86193004.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86193038][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/861931/86193038.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86193036][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/861931/86193036.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81151231][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/811513/81151231.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86247409][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862475/86247409.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84872539][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/848726/84872539.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86009637][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/860097/86009637.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86276879][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862769/86276879.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86289375][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862894/86289375.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84735422][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/847355/84735422.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86329397][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/863294/86329397.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86329398][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/863294/86329398.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86267035][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862671/86267035.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86209320][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862094/86209320.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85274437][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/852745/85274437.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86231977][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862320/86231977.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86427560][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864276/86427560.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84892060][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/848921/84892060.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86289374][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862894/86289374.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86289373][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862894/86289373.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86487189][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864872/86487189.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86193000][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/861931/86193000.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80042586][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/800426/80042586.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86468140][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864682/86468140.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86488798][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864888/86488798.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86507974][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/865080/86507974.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84892059][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/848921/84892059.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85525834][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/855259/85525834.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86268279][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862683/86268279.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86322789][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/863228/86322789.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83221863][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/832219/83221863.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85028156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/850282/85028156.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86504938][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/865050/86504938.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86335806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/863359/86335806.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86322791][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/863228/86322791.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86735918][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/867360/86735918.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85251167][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/852512/85251167.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86849094][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/868491/86849094.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86849096][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/868491/86849096.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86851836][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/868519/86851836.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86851837][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/868519/86851837.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85629835][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/856299/85629835.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85001997][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/850020/85001997.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86735916][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/867360/86735916.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86980336][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869804/86980336.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86980337][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869804/86980337.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86980338][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869804/86980338.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86982663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869827/86982663.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86982664][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869827/86982664.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86982661][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869827/86982661.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87037133][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870372/87037133.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87035764][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870358/87035764.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87059683][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870597/87059683.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85885497][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/858855/85885497.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87033176][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870332/87033176.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87067065][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870671/87067065.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86984725][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869848/86984725.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86572916][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/865730/86572916.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85626611][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/856267/85626611.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87190831][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/871909/87190831.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87190829][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/871909/87190829.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87190830][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/871909/87190830.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87267319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/872674/87267319.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86867627][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/868677/86867627.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87342622][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/873427/87342622.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87367489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/873675/87367489.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87407865][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/874079/87407865.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87407867][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/874079/87407867.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87407864][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/874079/87407864.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87267318][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/872674/87267318.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87361844][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/873619/87361844.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86271842][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/862719/86271842.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87502548][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/875026/87502548.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87661195][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/876612/87661195.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81336258][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/813363/81336258.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87342621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/873427/87342621.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86644843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/866449/86644843.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84149886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/841499/84149886.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87621028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/876211/87621028.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86644844][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/866449/86644844.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87907917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/879080/87907917.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82811993][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/828120/82811993.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85771958][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/857720/85771958.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86183438][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/861835/86183438.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85137729][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/851378/85137729.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85258999][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/852590/85258999.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87762832][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/877629/87762832.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86466218][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864663/86466218.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87033177][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870332/87033177.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87771721][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/877718/87771721.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86408681][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864087/86408681.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86408687][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864087/86408687.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87699381][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/876994/87699381.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87699383][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/876994/87699383.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88171418][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881715/88171418.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87388444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/873885/87388444.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88200427][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/882005/88200427.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87388445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/873885/87388445.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87059667][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870597/87059667.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88178402][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881785/88178402.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88282012][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/882821/88282012.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87885406][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/878855/87885406.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86851835][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/868519/86851835.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88328194][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/883282/88328194.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88328192][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/883282/88328192.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87930869][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/879309/87930869.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88413539][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/884136/88413539.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81571293][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/815713/81571293.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81665787][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/816658/81665787.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88228589][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/882286/88228589.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88419547][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/884196/88419547.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80922896][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/809229/80922896.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88477818][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/884779/88477818.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88328191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/883282/88328191.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88512398][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/885124/88512398.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87882526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/878826/87882526.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87882528][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/878826/87882528.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87643416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/876435/87643416.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88207863][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/882079/88207863.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88570372][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/885704/88570372.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86849095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/868491/86849095.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88648266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/886483/88648266.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87882527][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/878826/87882527.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66464889][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/664649/66464889.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88083924][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880840/88083924.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88686657][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/886867/88686657.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88207862][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/882079/88207862.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88578818][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/885789/88578818.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88229893][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/882299/88229893.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88790041][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/887901/88790041.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88066963][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880670/88066963.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87036384][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870364/87036384.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88119989][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881200/88119989.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88873160][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/888732/88873160.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88873110][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/888732/88873110.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88156819][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881569/88156819.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88919245][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889193/88919245.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88922601][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889227/88922601.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88950136][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889502/88950136.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88950134][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889502/88950134.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87270662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/872707/87270662.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88578817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/885789/88578817.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88932404][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889325/88932404.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88932407][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889325/88932407.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88572351][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/885724/88572351.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88688432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/886885/88688432.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88688434][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/886885/88688434.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88688433][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/886885/88688433.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88633310][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/886334/88633310.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88156820][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/881569/88156820.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89051322][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/890514/89051322.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89082699][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/890827/89082699.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87407644][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/874077/87407644.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89109931][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/891100/89109931.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89109932][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/891100/89109932.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89115835][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/891159/89115835.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88397918][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/883980/88397918.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89212039][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892121/89212039.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89225471][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892255/89225471.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89253304][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892534/89253304.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89302638][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893027/89302638.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89325974][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893260/89325974.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89325975][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893260/89325975.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88993137][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889932/88993137.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89066715][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/890668/89066715.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89321055][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893211/89321055.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89367460][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893675/89367460.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89367461][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893675/89367461.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89367463][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893675/89367463.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89367462][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893675/89367462.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89379293][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893793/89379293.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89233438][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892335/89233438.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89398832][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893989/89398832.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89398833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893989/89398833.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89400576][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/894006/89400576.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89386872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893869/89386872.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89386873][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/893869/89386873.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89426282][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/894263/89426282.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89435751][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/894358/89435751.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89266717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892668/89266717.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89136184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/891362/89136184.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87228693][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/872287/87228693.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86446440][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864465/86446440.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88304596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/883046/88304596.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89519414][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/895195/89519414.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89544249][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/895443/89544249.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88993136][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889932/88993136.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89544250][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/895443/89544250.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88844689][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/888447/88844689.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89605584][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/896056/89605584.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89246606][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892467/89246606.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89605583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/896056/89605583.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88964429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889645/88964429.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89704792][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/897048/89704792.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89704793][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/897048/89704793.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89554965][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/895550/89554965.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89729323][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/897294/89729323.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89729324][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/897294/89729324.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89729317][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/897294/89729317.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89729318][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/897294/89729318.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89729319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/897294/89729319.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89841806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/898419/89841806.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89841807][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/898419/89841807.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89881003][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/898811/89881003.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89880997][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/898810/89880997.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89880998][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/898810/89880998.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89880999][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/898810/89880999.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89881005][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/898811/89881005.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89881006][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/898811/89881006.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88578815][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/885789/88578815.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89908012][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/899081/89908012.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89908014][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/899081/89908014.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89936757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/899368/89936757.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89820697][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/898207/89820697.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90049203][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/900493/90049203.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90049204][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/900493/90049204.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90020486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/900205/90020486.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89908013][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/899081/89908013.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88946657][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/889467/88946657.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89569818][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/895699/89569818.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90112489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901125/90112489.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90112490][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901125/90112490.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90125790][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901258/90125790.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90162184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901622/90162184.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90020487][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/900205/90020487.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90187761][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901878/90187761.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90187764][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901878/90187764.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90187765][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901878/90187765.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90184298][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901843/90184298.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90245171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/902452/90245171.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90085086][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/900851/90085086.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90085078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/900851/90085078.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90245172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/902452/90245172.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90085087][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/900851/90085087.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89110689][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/891107/89110689.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90133886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901339/90133886.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90288450][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/902885/90288450.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90331629][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/903317/90331629.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90331630][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/903317/90331630.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90349966][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/903500/90349966.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90349968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/903500/90349968.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90049202][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/900493/90049202.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90335892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/903359/90335892.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90415116][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/904152/90415116.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90082092][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/900821/90082092.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88466734][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/884668/88466734.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89250399][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/892504/89250399.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90607409][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/906075/90607409.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90671460][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/906715/90671460.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90728521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/907286/90728521.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90728522][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/907286/90728522.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90728524][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/907286/90728524.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90621949][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/906220/90621949.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90415115][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/904152/90415115.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90398612][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/903987/90398612.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90750646][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/907507/90750646.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90769571][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/907696/90769571.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90799773][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/907998/90799773.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90789697][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/907897/90789697.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90902118][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/909022/90902118.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90949646][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/909497/90949646.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90607408][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/906075/90607408.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90949645][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/909497/90949645.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89674823][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/896749/89674823.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90906777][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/909068/90906777.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90906779][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/909068/90906779.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90990629][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/909907/90990629.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90990629][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/909907/90990630.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91061542][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910616/91061542.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91070195][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910702/91070195.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91087780][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910878/91087780.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91113498][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911135/91113498.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91083831][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910839/91083831.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91052066][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910521/91052066.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91052064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910521/91052064.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90427279][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/904273/90427279.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90427278][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/904273/90427278.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90424181][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/904242/90424181.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91209688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/912097/91209688.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91198046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911981/91198046.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91198047][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911981/91198047.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91198048][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911981/91198048.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91251399][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/912514/91251399.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90876586][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/908766/90876586.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91332378][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/913324/91332378.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91332379][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/913324/91332379.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91183533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911836/91183533.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91061543][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910616/91061543.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91448845][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914489/91448845.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91070092][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/910701/91070092.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91373275][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/913733/91373275.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91336194][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/913362/91336194.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90842244][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/908423/90842244.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91448843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914489/91448843.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91116969][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911170/91116969.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91116968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911170/91116968.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91556665][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/915567/91556665.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91556664][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/915567/91556664.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91556663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/915567/91556663.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91157387][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911574/91157387.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89000685][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/890007/89000685.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91526115][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/915262/91526115.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91362829][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/913629/91362829.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91362830][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/913629/91362830.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91362831][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/913629/91362831.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91687538][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/916876/91687538.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91954611][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/919547/91954611.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91954612][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/919547/91954612.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90470131][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/904702/90470131.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91178287][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911783/91178287.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92092061][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920921/92092061.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92092058][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920921/92092058.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91602581][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/916026/91602581.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91660631][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/916607/91660631.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92075852][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920759/92075852.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92077805][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920779/92077805.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92077806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920779/92077806.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92077807][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920779/92077807.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92077808][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920779/92077808.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92092060][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920921/92092060.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92127594][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/921276/92127594.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91612145][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/916122/91612145.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92127593][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/921276/92127593.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92144902][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/921450/92144902.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90803872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/908039/90803872.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92195371][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/921954/92195371.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92286546][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/922866/92286546.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92077772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920778/92077772.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92092059][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920921/92092059.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92077774][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/920778/92077774.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91549038][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/915491/91549038.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92416224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/924163/92416224.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91372596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/913726/91372596.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93807165][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/938072/93807165.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93779379][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/937794/93779379.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85302144][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/853022/85302144.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85302146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/853022/85302146.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93744451][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/937445/93744451.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93744452][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/937445/93744452.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93744453][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/937445/93744453.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93879903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/938800/93879903.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93571306][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/935714/93571306.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93571307][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/935714/93571307.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93571308][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/935714/93571308.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93589425][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/935895/93589425.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93879911][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/938800/93879911.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93881882][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/938819/93881882.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93510255][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/935103/93510255.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93825388][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/938254/93825388.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93968256][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/939683/93968256.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93426299][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/934263/93426299.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93717899][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/937179/93717899.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93717900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/937180/93717900.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93426301][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/934264/93426301.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93792929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/937930/93792929.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93256924][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/932570/93256924.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93492730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/934928/93492730.png[/img][/url]
Exalted Dragons

81671701.png 85028157.png 84957208.png 84737282.png 84874738.png 85130532.png 84617652.png 85328757.png 85341818.png 84774368.png 85299069.png 85299070.png 85299071.png 84487503.png 84223723.png 84450182.png 84512114.png 84782586.png 84627272.png 83013804.png 85274436.png 84641567.png 85501326.png 85501325.png 85491588.png 84547526.png 84613046.png 85719657.png 85845480.png 85910342.png 85769181.png 85902667.png 85719656.png 85719658.png 84497355.png 85551849.png 84613047.png 84542325.png 86056509.png 86066305.png 86066301.png 86066302.png 85493939.png 86002781.png 86193004.png 86193038.png 86193036.png 81151231.png 86247409.png 84872539.png 86009637.png 86276879.png 86289375.png 84735422.png 86329397.png 86329398.png 86267035.png 86209320.png 85274437.png 86231977.png 86427560.png 84892060.png 86289374.png 86289373.png 86487189.png 86193000.png 80042586.png 86468140.png 86488798.png 86507974.png 84892059.png 85525834.png 86268279.png 86322789.png 83221863.png 85028156.png 86504938.png 86335806.png 86322791.png 86735918.png 85251167.png 86849094.png 86849096.png 86851836.png 86851837.png 85629835.png 85001997.png 86735916.png 86980336.png 86980337.png 86980338.png 86982663.png 86982664.png 86982661.png 87037133.png 87035764.png 87059683.png 85885497.png 87033176.png 87067065.png 86984725.png 86572916.png 85626611.png 87190831.png 87190829.png 87190830.png 87267319.png 86867627.png 87342622.png 87367489.png 87407865.png 87407867.png 87407864.png 87267318.png 87361844.png 86271842.png 87502548.png 87661195.png 81336258.png 87342621.png 86644843.png 84149886.png 87621028.png 86644844.png 87907917.png 82811993.png 85771958.png 86183438.png 85137729.png 85258999.png 87762832.png 86466218.png 87033177.png 87771721.png 86408681.png 86408687.png 87699381.png 87699383.png 88171418.png 87388444.png 88200427.png 87388445.png 87059667.png 88178402.png 88282012.png 87885406.png 86851835.png 88328194.png 88328192.png 87930869.png 88413539.png 81571293.png 81665787.png 88228589.png 88419547.png 80922896.png 88477818.png 88328191.png 88512398.png 87882526.png 87882528.png 87643416.png 88207863.png 88570372.png 86849095.png 88648266.png 87882527.png 66464889.png 88083924.png 88686657.png 88207862.png 88578818.png 88229893.png 88790041.png 88066963.png 87036384.png 88119989.png 88873160.png 88873110.png 88156819.png 88919245.png 88922601.png 88950136.png 88950134.png 87270662.png 88578817.png 88932404.png 88932407.png 88572351.png 88688432.png 88688434.png 88688433.png 88633310.png 88156820.png 89051322.png 89082699.png 87407644.png 89109931.png 89109932.png 89115835.png 88397918.png 89212039.png 89225471.png 89253304.png 89302638.png 89325974.png 89325975.png 88993137.png 89066715.png 89321055.png 89367460.png 89367461.png 89367463.png 89367462.png 89379293.png 89233438.png 89398832.png 89398833.png 89400576.png 89386872.png 89386873.png 89426282.png 89435751.png 89266717.png 89136184.png 87228693.png 86446440.png 88304596.png 89519414.png 89544249.png 88993136.png 89544250.png 88844689.png 89605584.png 89246606.png 89605583.png 88964429.png 89704792.png 89704793.png 89554965.png 89729323.png 89729324.png 89729317.png 89729318.png 89729319.png 89841806.png 89841807.png 89881003.png 89880997.png 89880998.png 89880999.png 89881005.png 89881006.png 88578815.png 89908012.png 89908014.png 89936757.png 89820697.png 90049203.png 90049204.png 90020486.png 89908013.png 88946657.png 89569818.png 90112489.png 90112490.png 90125790.png 90162184.png 90020487.png 90187761.png 90187764.png 90187765.png 90184298.png 90245171.png 90085086.png 90085078.png 90245172.png 90085087.png 89110689.png 90133886.png 90288450.png 90331629.png 90331630.png 90349966.png 90349968.png 90049202.png 90335892.png 90415116.png 90082092.png 88466734.png 89250399.png 90607409.png 90671460.png 90728521.png 90728522.png 90728524.png 90621949.png 90415115.png 90398612.png 90750646.png 90769571.png 90799773.png 90789697.png 90902118.png 90949646.png 90607408.png 90949645.png 89674823.png 90906777.png 90906779.png 90990629.png 90990630.png 91061542.png 91070195.png 91087780.png 91113498.png 91083831.png 91052066.png 91052064.png 90427279.png 90427278.png 90424181.png 91209688.png 91198046.png 91198047.png 91198048.png 91251399.png 90876586.png 91332378.png 91332379.png 91183533.png 91061543.png 91448845.png 91070092.png 91373275.png 91336194.png 90842244.png 91448843.png 91116969.png 91116968.png 91556665.png 91556664.png 91556663.png 91157387.png 89000685.png 91526115.png 91362829.png 91362830.png 91362831.png 91687538.png 91954611.png 91954612.png 90470131.png 91178287.png 92092061.png 92092058.png 91602581.png 91660631.png 92075852.png 92077805.png 92077806.png 92077807.png 92077808.png 92092060.png 92127594.png 91612145.png 92127593.png 92144902.png 90803872.png 92195371.png 92286546.png 92077772.png 92092059.png 92077774.png 91549038.png 92416224.png 91372596.png 93807165.png 93779379.png 85302144.png 85302146.png 93744451.png 93744452.png 93744453.png 93879903.png 93571306.png 93571307.png 93571308.png 93589425.png 93879911.png 93881882.png 93510255.png 93825388.png 93968256.png 93426299.png 93717899.png 93717900.png 93426301.png 93792929.png 93256924.png 93492730.png
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1326599/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/I7zPX2p.png[/img][/url][/center] Feel free to send me letters! I love knowing how the dragons I send off are doing, and what they've been up to!
I7zPX2p.png

Feel free to send me letters! I love knowing how the dragons I send off are doing, and what they've been up to!
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
res
res
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@SoftFrogger hi! i'd like to trade this fodder; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84208510][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/842086/84208510_350.png[/img][/url] for your; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83153939][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831540/83153939_350.png[/img][/url]
@SoftFrogger
hi! i'd like to trade this fodder;
84208510_350.png
for your;
83153939_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57