Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Give and Get Masterlist 3.0
1 2 3 4 5
@Runelesse I reckon it's better if it stays there, some swaps are just like that. If they stay on the list, they are more visible for people who might be interested. I'd say, we should delete topics only when they become somehow irrelevant (in the hypothetical case of a gene being removed or something like that).
@Runelesse I reckon it's better if it stays there, some swaps are just like that. If they stay on the list, they are more visible for people who might be interested. I'd say, we should delete topics only when they become somehow irrelevant (in the hypothetical case of a gene being removed or something like that).
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.
@Wahlmur, yes. That makes sense I guess. Thanks for the response.
@Wahlmur, yes. That makes sense I guess. Thanks for the response.
~ Clan Brightshade ~
@Wahlmur I agree! I've gotten a dragon from long forgotten threads many times. :)
@Wahlmur I agree! I've gotten a dragon from long forgotten threads many times. :)
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
Created a Blend trade thread.

I added it to the google doc aswell, hope I did things right.
Created a Blend trade thread.

I added it to the google doc aswell, hope I did things right.
@Veylaron yep, everything's okay! I edited your link on the spreadsheet a little, so that it leads to the very first post in the thread with the rules, but otherwise it's fine :)
@Veylaron yep, everything's okay! I edited your link on the spreadsheet a little, so that it leads to the very first post in the thread with the rules, but otherwise it's fine :)
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Ah yes!

Thank you!

@Wahlmur
Ah yes!

Thank you!

@Wahlmur
@wahlmur

Could you add my new swap to the sheet, please?

Soap swap!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/3168609#post_3168609
@wahlmur

Could you add my new swap to the sheet, please?

Soap swap!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/3168609#post_3168609
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@SakuraDryad added!
@SakuraDryad added!
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
I have created a Points swap, and have added it to the sheet. Please feel free to check and make sure I did it properly, but it does seem to work.
The first person to participate willl get a dragon from me, and the one from the player after them.

Pointy Dragon Swap
I have created a Points swap, and have added it to the sheet. Please feel free to check and make sure I did it properly, but it does seem to work.
The first person to participate willl get a dragon from me, and the one from the player after them.

Pointy Dragon Swap
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Wahlmur

I've created a thread for royal-themed dragons if that would be okay to add to the spreadsheet! Thank you so much if you decide to add it :)
@Wahlmur

I've created a thread for royal-themed dragons if that would be okay to add to the spreadsheet! Thank you so much if you decide to add it :)
image0.gif
1 2 3 4 5