Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Give and Get Masterlist 3.0
1 2 3 4 5
Since new swap threads are being added rather frequently, it made sense to create a self-editing list of threads. The first version of the masterlist was made by @Celestriakle and can be found here.
The second version was maintained by @WolfprintsSC and can be found here.

If you made or discovered a swap thread not present on the spreadsheet and you can't add it yourself, please ping me.

UPD: added NEW THREADS section on the first sheet, for visibility

Please do not vandalise the spreadsheet and ping me if there's anything funky with it.
Since new swap threads are being added rather frequently, it made sense to create a self-editing list of threads. The first version of the masterlist was made by @Celestriakle and can be found here.
The second version was maintained by @WolfprintsSC and can be found here.

If you made or discovered a swap thread not present on the spreadsheet and you can't add it yourself, please ping me.

UPD: added NEW THREADS section on the first sheet, for visibility

Please do not vandalise the spreadsheet and ping me if there's anything funky with it.
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.
Thanks for making this! As for mods to ping, maybe if you go into the Help section of the forums...?
Thanks for making this! As for mods to ping, maybe if you go into the Help section of the forums...?
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
oh im so glad to see this! i think this is the best way to maintain the sheet in this modern age
oh im so glad to see this! i think this is the best way to maintain the sheet in this modern age
@Madarakita can this thread be stickied and the old one be unstickied since it's not longer maintained?
@Madarakita can this thread be stickied and the old one be unstickied since it's not longer maintained?
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
*Nails thread to wall*
*Nails thread to wall*
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Thank you @Wahlmur ! That was a lot of work! I hope you have a back up in case someone accidentally nukes it.

Also, can we still post newly created threads here to advertise them when first created? I added it to the spreadsheet, but it occurs to me that people might not notice new ones.

I just created Pharoah and Sarcophagus.
Thank you @Wahlmur ! That was a lot of work! I hope you have a back up in case someone accidentally nukes it.

Also, can we still post newly created threads here to advertise them when first created? I added it to the spreadsheet, but it occurs to me that people might not notice new ones.

I just created Pharoah and Sarcophagus.
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Tearsforlu and I have started/added/revived a poison and toxin thread!
@Tearsforlu and I have started/added/revived a poison and toxin thread!
So, I'm sorry if I missed it but where do I go to view the masterlist?

@Wahlmur
So, I'm sorry if I missed it but where do I go to view the masterlist?

@Wahlmur
@Pudgeon16 at the top post there's a bolded link in the middle with the name Give/Get Self-Editing Masterlist 3.0 spreadsheet
Then you can switch between various thematic sheets.
@Pudgeon16 at the top post there's a bolded link in the middle with the name Give/Get Self-Editing Masterlist 3.0 spreadsheet
Then you can switch between various thematic sheets.
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
@Zaratyst yes, this is a very good idea, I didn't think of that! Good for letting people know which new threads are up.
@Zaratyst yes, this is a very good idea, I didn't think of that! Good for letting people know which new threads are up.
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
1 2 3 4 5