Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Winter Egg Trade 2022!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Nested early! 4 snow babies!
Nested early! 4 snow babies!
nested my pair early! three snowy blossom babies!

edit: also, could I be added to the pinglist?

tDeKDnH.png
Dancing Dragon Adopts!

(gotta make an actual banner for it)
The RNG likes the number 3 right now. All 3 of my pairs have 3 eggs. So 9 eggs for the swap!
The RNG likes the number 3 right now. All 3 of my pairs have 3 eggs. So 9 eggs for the swap!
XYMsss6.gifrxT5Faj.pngNZLvj6I.gif
[quote name="BellatheITgirl" date="2022-01-14 19:02:15" ] nested my pair early! three snowy blossom babies! edit: also, could I be added to the pinglist? [/quote] Added. I will also update the pinglist after the Egg Trade for anyone else that wishes to be added/removed.
BellatheITgirl wrote on 2022-01-14 19:02:15:

Added. I will also update the pinglist after the Egg Trade for anyone else that wishes to be added/removed.
tumblr_ooph6nSyUY1w7li2do5_540.png

jFgqLaR.png
I nested early and have 6 eggs to swap!
I nested early and have 6 eggs to swap!
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
[size=1]@Meadbhb @coincidence @Cheshly @Hexi @Salem @bmw @QuirkyJunimo @whamm @RubescentClaret @wannabeElf @Silversahde @Ducknuckle @Eialyne @DJFeather @VixenKai @WolfyKnutz @rubyxblade @camwyn @MorimotoRei @berrybbtr @aceofshades @BellatheITgirl @Watercolour @abeeinshoes @Squidhead @BlckKnght @WaNoMatsuri @Norkia @lesen [/size][br][br]Hello everyone![br][b]Nesting is two days away![/b][br][br]Trade veterans, you know the drill, but here's the rundown of what everyone should expect in the next few days.[br][br][emoji=eternal youth size=1] Nests need to be placed [b]on Monday.[/b] You are more than welcome to place your nests down today if you think you may miss a day or two of incubation, or would like a buffer. If you place your nests early, please do not hatch them early. We'd like everyone to hatch on the 22nd. I will ping everyone again on nesting day as a reminder.[br][br][br][emoji=eternal youth size=1] Once you put your nests down, [b]post here with how many eggs you are donating.[/b] You do not have to donate the whole nest if you don't want to. I will be going through the thread to grab everyone's numbers, so don't worry about pinging anyone. You will receive as many hatchlings as you put into the trade. If you've already posted, don't worry! I'll pick up your number.[br][br][br][emoji=eternal youth size=1] During incubation, the eggs will be randomized, and we will post the sheet with the names of the people you will be sending your hatchlings to. Because this depends on RNG, the people you are sending to may not be the people who send eggs to you. We will ping you when that's ready.[br][br][br][emoji=eternal youth size=1] On January 22nd, hatch! Please send out CR's to all the users you have been assigned with their hatchling. You are more than welcome to post your babs here so we can all admire them :)[b] Please also post here when you have finished sending out your CR's.[/b] We want to make sure all of those babs go to their new homes![br][br][br][emoji=eternal youth size=1] If you have any issues at all during this, please let the staff know! We'll be happy to help. If you get delayed, please also let us know, just so we can let your traders know.[br][br][br][b][color=red]One more thing![/color][/b][br]During sign-up, we asked if anyone was only donating eggs. This means that [b]you will not receive any eggs in return, unless you also asked to receive any extras.[/b] Just to confirm, we had the below list of people select this option during sign up. If this is not correct, please let me know so that I can update our sheet. These choices can also be viewed on the sheet in column H. Thanks![br][list][*]@bmw @VixenKai[/list][br]Happy trading!
@Meadbhb @coincidence @Cheshly @Hexi @Salem @bmw @QuirkyJunimo @whamm @RubescentClaret @wannabeElf @Silversahde @Ducknuckle @Eialyne @DJFeather @VixenKai @WolfyKnutz @rubyxblade @camwyn @MorimotoRei @berrybbtr @aceofshades @BellatheITgirl @Watercolour @abeeinshoes @Squidhead @BlckKnght @WaNoMatsuri @Norkia @lesen

Hello everyone!
Nesting is two days away!

Trade veterans, you know the drill, but here's the rundown of what everyone should expect in the next few days.

Nests need to be placed on Monday. You are more than welcome to place your nests down today if you think you may miss a day or two of incubation, or would like a buffer. If you place your nests early, please do not hatch them early. We'd like everyone to hatch on the 22nd. I will ping everyone again on nesting day as a reminder.

Once you put your nests down, post here with how many eggs you are donating. You do not have to donate the whole nest if you don't want to. I will be going through the thread to grab everyone's numbers, so don't worry about pinging anyone. You will receive as many hatchlings as you put into the trade. If you've already posted, don't worry! I'll pick up your number.

During incubation, the eggs will be randomized, and we will post the sheet with the names of the people you will be sending your hatchlings to. Because this depends on RNG, the people you are sending to may not be the people who send eggs to you. We will ping you when that's ready.

On January 22nd, hatch! Please send out CR's to all the users you have been assigned with their hatchling. You are more than welcome to post your babs here so we can all admire them :) Please also post here when you have finished sending out your CR's. We want to make sure all of those babs go to their new homes!

If you have any issues at all during this, please let the staff know! We'll be happy to help. If you get delayed, please also let us know, just so we can let your traders know.

One more thing!
During sign-up, we asked if anyone was only donating eggs. This means that you will not receive any eggs in return, unless you also asked to receive any extras. Just to confirm, we had the below list of people select this option during sign up. If this is not correct, please let me know so that I can update our sheet. These choices can also be viewed on the sheet in column H. Thanks!

Happy trading!
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
This is going to be my second pair. They remind me of the winter sky before a snow storm. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54570281][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/545703/54570281_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50946824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/509469/50946824_350.png[/img][/url]

This is going to be my second pair. They remind me of the winter sky before a snow storm.

54570281_350.png
50946824_350.png
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
Nested! 7 eggs; DONATING TWO.
Nested! 7 eggs; DONATING TWO.
Got a 5 egg nest!- 9 eggs total for the swap!
Got a 5 egg nest!- 9 eggs total for the swap!
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
Nested. Got 6 eggs; Donating Four! So excited for this!
Nested. Got 6 eggs; Donating Four! So excited for this!
0AYt9BM.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14