Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] October 1st
October first is an important date to me and I'm looking to find a dragon with that hatch date.
Specifically I'm looking for an Oct 01, 2019 hatch date, unbred or low hatchling count
October first is an important date to me and I'm looking to find a dragon with that hatch date.
Specifically I'm looking for an Oct 01, 2019 hatch date, unbred or low hatchling count
O7IFtNN.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
LF: > Jan/Feb 22nd dragons
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
O7IFtNN.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
O7IFtNN.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
O7IFtNN.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
I'm bored and figured this was a good way to spend time, so I'll be linking any that I come across in the auction house (editing and adding them to this post as I find them). [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55677522][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/556776/55677522_350.png[/img][/url] ^30,000t^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55677949][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/556780/55677949_350.png[/img][/url] ^100g^ Those were the only two I could find for less than 200g/200,000t
I'm bored and figured this was a good way to spend time, so I'll be linking any that I come across in the auction house (editing and adding them to this post as I find them).
55677522_350.png
^30,000t^
55677949_350.png
^100g^

Those were the only two I could find for less than 200g/200,000t
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
@K4gryffindor thank you so much! I bought the coatl boy but I'll be open to more with this date!
How did you find a specific hatch date on the AH?
@K4gryffindor thank you so much! I bought the coatl boy but I'll be open to more with this date!
How did you find a specific hatch date on the AH?
O7IFtNN.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
I did a specific dragon search under the library to find the ~ID code (#556... - #557...) and then filtered the AH by dragon, modern, ready to breed, ID# 8, and either gems or treasure only (linked here). With the AH it orders the dragons by increasing ID code, so you can actually go through them rather quickly by skiping pages that have the same currency value, but a higher (or lower) ID#. For the popular prices (like 10000), once I passed the ID range, I would set the price range to that price +1 (like 10001) so that I could skip entire chunks of ID #6... and #7... dragons. It is a tad bit time consuming until you get above 50k since most people price their dragons lower, but once you get into the groove and monotony of it, it's kind of relaxing.
I did a specific dragon search under the library to find the ~ID code (#556... - #557...) and then filtered the AH by dragon, modern, ready to breed, ID# 8, and either gems or treasure only (linked here). With the AH it orders the dragons by increasing ID code, so you can actually go through them rather quickly by skiping pages that have the same currency value, but a higher (or lower) ID#. For the popular prices (like 10000), once I passed the ID range, I would set the price range to that price +1 (like 10001) so that I could skip entire chunks of ID #6... and #7... dragons. It is a tad bit time consuming until you get above 50k since most people price their dragons lower, but once you get into the groove and monotony of it, it's kind of relaxing.
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
ngl, I don't fully understand lol but I think I got the gist of it.
Thank you for going through the effort to help me find a very special boy ^^
ngl, I don't fully understand lol but I think I got the gist of it.
Thank you for going through the effort to help me find a very special boy ^^
O7IFtNN.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png