Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1610 1611
so happy to see the new thread up; wishing you guys all the luck with it in the future!

@AlmightyAmu @20thcenturyboy @brightmyth

i'm looking to rent one earth nest today ~
so happy to see the new thread up; wishing you guys all the luck with it in the future!

@AlmightyAmu @20thcenturyboy @brightmyth

i'm looking to rent one earth nest today ~
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
I just want to bump this thread a little further up from the old thread, don't mind me!
I just want to bump this thread a little further up from the old thread, don't mind me!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@Wylin

Hi! I saw you'd posted on the old Triskele thread. We very recently switched to a new thread, Nejibana is no longer active in Triskele, but you can find all active hosts on this new thread!!
@Wylin

Hi! I saw you'd posted on the old Triskele thread. We very recently switched to a new thread, Nejibana is no longer active in Triskele, but you can find all active hosts on this new thread!!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@/LucisAbsentia My bad, thank you for letting me know!

Found, thank you!
@/LucisAbsentia My bad, thank you for letting me know!

Found, thank you!
@Wylin I can take your wind nest! :)
@Wylin I can take your wind nest! :)
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
Hey @Silagul! Triskele recently switched threads to this new one over here, in order to concentrate our efforts on active thread and nest hosts! I am available to take your fire nest, you can also ping new nature nesters here!
Hey @Silagul! Triskele recently switched threads to this new one over here, in order to concentrate our efforts on active thread and nest hosts! I am available to take your fire nest, you can also ping new nature nesters here!
@AgentBonkers

Hello! Here to let you know that the new Triskele thread is over here now for future reference; so please feel free to contact any future nesters needed over here. Our old thread had many users deactivated and change flights, and the previous threadkeeper became inactive.

As it stands, I do have room for your Arcane nesters if you're still looking!
@AgentBonkers

Hello! Here to let you know that the new Triskele thread is over here now for future reference; so please feel free to contact any future nesters needed over here. Our old thread had many users deactivated and change flights, and the previous threadkeeper became inactive.

As it stands, I do have room for your Arcane nesters if you're still looking!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@LithoLab I don't mind starting with a mostly-clean slate since many of my older rentals weren't even recorded at all and there was a spreadsheet issue that wasn't fixed, but I did rent a Plague nest here about a month ago that I don't see on the newer spreadsheet if you don't mind adding it

@CassieRose @dd2900 @Casper117 @Kgali632
May I rent a Wind nest please? :>

@LithoLab I don't mind starting with a mostly-clean slate since many of my older rentals weren't even recorded at all and there was a spreadsheet issue that wasn't fixed, but I did rent a Plague nest here about a month ago that I don't see on the newer spreadsheet if you don't mind adding it

@CassieRose @dd2900 @Casper117 @Kgali632
May I rent a Wind nest please? :>

4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@Norkia I can take your wind nest! :)
@Norkia I can take your wind nest! :)
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@dd2900 Sending in a few mins, thank you!
@dd2900 Sending in a few mins, thank you!
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1610 1611