Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Mourning Flowers [Lineage Project]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72
@StormLobby I would love to see what you come up with! :o I haven't actually thought much about what a child of a Flower that doesn't inherit the actual flowers would... I don't know, do? Might have to actually think about that lol, there's def some cool lore there somewhere :o
@StormLobby I would love to see what you come up with! :o I haven't actually thought much about what a child of a Flower that doesn't inherit the actual flowers would... I don't know, do? Might have to actually think about that lol, there's def some cool lore there somewhere :o
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
3 more days and I can finally nest mine
3 more days and I can finally nest mine
Na5WGHa.png
@TeenyTK Yeah, there’s really a goldmine of possibilities in it! I’m thinking that their daughter (her name is Silence btw, inherited her mom’s quietness, even if she’s not totally mute like her) would probably have some strong abilities similar to the flowers, though definitely not as strong, and unable to totally tap into their full potential. If that were the case, she could probably be able to sense the distressed spirits in the lair, though not able to totally figure out what it is, where it’s coming from, and how to stop it, which would probably cause the poor thing a lot of stress :(

Additionally, I’m thinking of making Silence friends with BloodMoon’s youngest child, Yang, just because I live for that dramatic irony~
@TeenyTK Yeah, there’s really a goldmine of possibilities in it! I’m thinking that their daughter (her name is Silence btw, inherited her mom’s quietness, even if she’s not totally mute like her) would probably have some strong abilities similar to the flowers, though definitely not as strong, and unable to totally tap into their full potential. If that were the case, she could probably be able to sense the distressed spirits in the lair, though not able to totally figure out what it is, where it’s coming from, and how to stop it, which would probably cause the poor thing a lot of stress :(

Additionally, I’m thinking of making Silence friends with BloodMoon’s youngest child, Yang, just because I live for that dramatic irony~
She/Her/They/Them
@StormLobby Yess, that sounds excellent! I've been toying with a concept to include in the lore for descendants that don't match the Flower requirements (colour mostly, perhaps even the blossom gene) and it's something along those lines, where their children will still inherit some power, but are unable to actually connect to the Graveyard, thus not being Flowers.

Aww, that would be really sad, tbh?? It would be so upsetting to be able to only sense them without being able to do anything else. I cannot even begin to imagine that sort of stress, yikes. And fff- that would be a lot of dramatic irony, yeah, but to be honest I live for that kind of thing, too :P

And AloraDannon - cannot wait to see them, omg :DD Three days seem so long when waiting for something, ugh.
@StormLobby Yess, that sounds excellent! I've been toying with a concept to include in the lore for descendants that don't match the Flower requirements (colour mostly, perhaps even the blossom gene) and it's something along those lines, where their children will still inherit some power, but are unable to actually connect to the Graveyard, thus not being Flowers.

Aww, that would be really sad, tbh?? It would be so upsetting to be able to only sense them without being able to do anything else. I cannot even begin to imagine that sort of stress, yikes. And fff- that would be a lot of dramatic irony, yeah, but to be honest I live for that kind of thing, too :P

And AloraDannon - cannot wait to see them, omg :DD Three days seem so long when waiting for something, ugh.
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Yeah, it really would be. Fortunately, Eternity is a caring enough mama to try and help, though I doubt she would be able to do much about it outside of her goal of exposing BloodMoon and taking her pearl. On a brighter note, Yang is far more like his dad in the sense that he’s an optimistic, bubbly noodle of energy! He’d definitely try to help take her mind off all that stress with fun and adventures c:
@TeenyTK Yeah, it really would be. Fortunately, Eternity is a caring enough mama to try and help, though I doubt she would be able to do much about it outside of her goal of exposing BloodMoon and taking her pearl. On a brighter note, Yang is far more like his dad in the sense that he’s an optimistic, bubbly noodle of energy! He’d definitely try to help take her mind off all that stress with fun and adventures c:
She/Her/They/Them
Woo! Mourning Flowers Hatchery had a saaaaale!
Woo! Mourning Flowers Hatchery had a saaaaale!
8Rxq7Ww.png Fox by @Dransnake!
Hanging out with all my fodder this week, Brigitte is now lvl 22. I think she'll be chomping at 25 by the time the water push is done.
Hanging out with all my fodder this week, Brigitte is now lvl 22. I think she'll be chomping at 25 by the time the water push is done.
Na5WGHa.png
Hello! I just adopted my first Flower from Otaku \o/ He's a gen2 from the Carnations lineage. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68724226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687243/68724226_350.png[/img][/url] His name's Raol, and he's a confused omen boi who doesn't realise that he doesn't actually have a past, since his soul was created from the Beyond. He's very lost and confused, wants to know who he 'was', but also extremely secretive and closed-off from everyone.
Hello! I just adopted my first Flower from Otaku \o/ He's a gen2 from the Carnations lineage.

68724226_350.png

His name's Raol, and he's a confused omen boi who doesn't realise that he doesn't actually have a past, since his soul was created from the Beyond. He's very lost and confused, wants to know who he 'was', but also extremely secretive and closed-off from everyone.
d4737898ab2108b146a0318458877fbef46fc745.jpg 399a13922ec7c21849bcf3585c895b44997003ca.jpg 55733d4e0899cc2aed83e819bbe9754ace444bf1.jpg ccb7cfaddfe4db532105b10d7ee5f9a5275cf112.jpg 2d6ace57ee435635fcb93282ff8e4e8a5079eda2.jpg
" right through me ! " - even of day
@OtakuTrash Awesome! :DD Crossing my fingers you'll have plenty more in the future!

And AloraDannon - oo hecc!! That's neat, not a whole lot of high-level Flowers yet, so it's cool to know some are getting there :DD

@Juneun Welcome to the chaos! :P Let's hope Raol can make some sense of himself soon, that's gotta be such a pain to live with :o Excited to see how his story unfolds, he's such a pretty boi omg ;_;
@OtakuTrash Awesome! :DD Crossing my fingers you'll have plenty more in the future!

And AloraDannon - oo hecc!! That's neat, not a whole lot of high-level Flowers yet, so it's cool to know some are getting there :DD

@Juneun Welcome to the chaos! :P Let's hope Raol can make some sense of himself soon, that's gotta be such a pain to live with :o Excited to see how his story unfolds, he's such a pretty boi omg ;_;
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Wildflower had some kids! First GEN 3s for me!
@TeenyTK Wildflower had some kids! First GEN 3s for me!
8Rxq7Ww.png Fox by @Dransnake!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72