Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Mourning Flowers [Lineage Project]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72
Woo ya! Not gon' ping everyone all the time lmao, but wicked hype for all these new kiddos :'))
Woo ya! Not gon' ping everyone all the time lmao, but wicked hype for all these new kiddos :'))
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
I'm subbed soooooooooooo
I'm subbed soooooooooooo
Na5WGHa.png
Okay so. I got mentha a while back and I still love him! You may notice he has not been bred yet >.> That's because my lady, Dame, is actually related to him and like a dunce I forgot to assay bloodlines lol So. To register a mourning flower, they have to be related to one of your Gen 0s. Did you mean only offspring? Or is a great/grand niece acceptable? XD If not I'll probably just pair her with one of his offspring or something like that and she'll join the family that way. [s]In only slightly related news; I have a beautiful xxy gaoler I'd be willing to lend as a "stud" if someone wants to breed their carnation descendant with her ;)[/s] scratch that she's also related to her just as much XD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66642509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666426/66642509_350.png[/img][/url] And a handsome G descendent if you want to make your own new flower lol [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67681179][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/676812/67681179_350.png[/img][/url]
Okay so.
I got mentha a while back and I still love him! You may notice he has not been bred yet >.>
That's because my lady, Dame, is actually related to him and like a dunce I forgot to assay bloodlines lol
So. To register a mourning flower, they have to be related to one of your Gen 0s. Did you mean only offspring? Or is a great/grand niece acceptable? XD
If not I'll probably just pair her with one of his offspring or something like that and she'll join the family that way.

In only slightly related news; I have a beautiful xxy gaoler I'd be willing to lend as a "stud" if someone wants to breed their carnation descendant with her ;) scratch that she's also related to her just as much XD
66642509_350.png
And a handsome G descendent if you want to make your own new flower lol
67681179_350.png
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
I think I'm going to hold off on the adoption for now. Got work suddenly dumped on me and I don't think I'll have the time to do a breeding/lineage project.
I think I'm going to hold off on the adoption for now. Got work suddenly dumped on me and I don't think I'll have the time to do a breeding/lineage project.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@sp580s Sorry 'bout the delay in replying lmao, apparently tossing coke all over your keyboard is a bad thing?? Who knew.

Ahaaa, yea, that happens lmao :P To be a Flower, though, they do need to be direct descendants of either Gladioli and Carnations, so the Flower bloodline will only come from their offspring. If you're in need of a mate, I have a tab with potential mates in my hibden- I don't always double check if they're related, but I know a fair few should be able to breed with G1s, should you want any of 'em :D

@Koyako Thank you for your interest regardless and good luck with work! c:
@sp580s Sorry 'bout the delay in replying lmao, apparently tossing coke all over your keyboard is a bad thing?? Who knew.

Ahaaa, yea, that happens lmao :P To be a Flower, though, they do need to be direct descendants of either Gladioli and Carnations, so the Flower bloodline will only come from their offspring. If you're in need of a mate, I have a tab with potential mates in my hibden- I don't always double check if they're related, but I know a fair few should be able to breed with G1s, should you want any of 'em :D

@Koyako Thank you for your interest regardless and good luck with work! c:
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Sooo, Eternity’s and Vania’s clutch just hatched, and unfortunately they’re all Ghost :(

What should I do with them if none of them have Blossom? Just making sure since this is my first time-
@TeenyTK Sooo, Eternity’s and Vania’s clutch just hatched, and unfortunately they’re all Ghost :(

What should I do with them if none of them have Blossom? Just making sure since this is my first time-
She/Her/They/Them
@StormLobby Aw, that's unfortunate D: Bad luck, that, but RNG isn't always kind.

Well, that's entirely up to you. If you want to keep them for yourself, sell them, give them away, or exalt- whatever you'd like to do, as unless they get blossom added they won't have any way of being directly involved in the project, unfortunately :/
@StormLobby Aw, that's unfortunate D: Bad luck, that, but RNG isn't always kind.

Well, that's entirely up to you. If you want to keep them for yourself, sell them, give them away, or exalt- whatever you'd like to do, as unless they get blossom added they won't have any way of being directly involved in the project, unfortunately :/
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Aw, okay then. But hey, maybe next time, right?

As for what I'll do with them, I think I'll probably keep one (since they have really pretty babies lol), and sell the others to help fund my desperate need for more lair space-
@TeenyTK Aw, okay then. But hey, maybe next time, right?

As for what I'll do with them, I think I'll probably keep one (since they have really pretty babies lol), and sell the others to help fund my desperate need for more lair space-
She/Her/They/Them
@StormLobby Maybe next time, yeah! There's always lore potential, if nothing else, even if they won't be Flowers.

I can feel the desperate need for more lair space lmao, it's an ever-lasting battle?? They are very cute, yea. Hopefully they'll get you a lil closer to that lair expansion :D
@StormLobby Maybe next time, yeah! There's always lore potential, if nothing else, even if they won't be Flowers.

I can feel the desperate need for more lair space lmao, it's an ever-lasting battle?? They are very cute, yea. Hopefully they'll get you a lil closer to that lair expansion :D
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Yeah, I was thinking about the lore possibilities of a non-flower from a flower bloodline, so I'll be sure to let you know when I get some more ideas :0

And yeah, I'm at least I'm not alone in that lol
@TeenyTK Yeah, I was thinking about the lore possibilities of a non-flower from a flower bloodline, so I'll be sure to let you know when I get some more ideas :0

And yeah, I'm at least I'm not alone in that lol
She/Her/They/Them
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72