Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Nest Rental Hub
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137 138
I will try and find more earth nest renters if possible, I can contact a few I know of?
Any others in specific flights I should do as well? if so what flights? @FrostedPetalFox
I will try and find more earth nest renters if possible, I can contact a few I know of?
Any others in specific flights I should do as well? if so what flights? @FrostedPetalFox
0zgUeu8.png
@oakhearted there is only 1 nester in the fire and ice nests, so that would be useful ^-^ I will also contact some people I know of from those flights. Thanks!
@oakhearted there is only 1 nester in the fire and ice nests, so that would be useful ^-^ I will also contact some people I know of from those flights. Thanks!
hjqGCU3.jpg
^
^
hjqGCU3.jpg
Looking for one nature nest; are either of you available today?
@doremy
@SecrataryBird
Looking for one nature nest; are either of you available today?
@doremy
@SecrataryBird
@aliceunderskies i'm available! i've sent a message <3
@aliceunderskies i'm available! i've sent a message <3
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
^
^
hjqGCU3.jpg
@aliceunderskies same here. However, it's ok it doremy got to serve ya first
@aliceunderskies same here. However, it's ok it doremy got to serve ya first
@secratarybird Thank you! I sent them to @doremy this time, but will reach out to one or the other of you next time I need a nature nest.
@secratarybird Thank you! I sent them to @doremy this time, but will reach out to one or the other of you next time I need a nature nest.
@aliceunderskies okey. I hope you get something good from that nest! Who knows, maybe a multi-gaze could appear
@aliceunderskies okey. I hope you get something good from that nest! Who knows, maybe a multi-gaze could appear
^
^
hjqGCU3.jpg
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137 138