Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | *~* Closed for right now *~*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]https://i.imgur.com/FPdnqkG.png[/img] [font=Courier New][size=6][color=#edb000]WELCOME![/color][/size][/font][indent][font=Verdana][size=3][color=#000000]Hi! My name is Orianel and I have been playing flight rising for over two years now. I have been brainstorming fun things to do with the flight rising community and I came up with this idea for a dragon swap place! Read below for more info.[/color][/size][/font][/indent] ----- [font=Courier New][size=6][color=#edb000]ABOUT[/color][/size][/font][indent][font=Verdana][size=3][color=#000000]Have dragons you don't know what to do with? Want to gamble and see if you get a dragon you really like? Or do you just love surprises?? You are in the right place! Exchange your dragons here for another randomly chosen dragon.[/color][/size][/font][/indent] ----- [font=Courier New][size=6][color=#edb000]HOW IT WORKS[/color][/size][/font][indent][font=Verdana][size=3][color=#000000]All you do is comment in this thread you want to swap a dragon, and send me a two way crossroads with the dragon you want to swap in it. There are chances for xxys, rare genes, g1s, and anything you can imagine! Also there is a chance that if I have overstock you may get 2 dragons back instead of one. [/color][/size][/font][/indent] ----- [font=Courier New][size=6][color=#edb000]RULES[/color][/size][/font][indent][font=Verdana][size=3][color=#000000][emoji=achievement size=1]No complaining about the dragons you recieve please. It is chosen at random between what I have available at the time. [emoji=achievement size=1]Any dragons that are traded in will be traded to another player! Anything is accepted, including fodder, but maybe consider a nicer dragon to help surprise a future person! [emoji=achievement size=1]You can not trade the dragon back in that you just received. If I have low stock at the time there may not be other dragons to trade yet. [emoji=achievement size=1]Only one trade per day per person. [/color][/size][/font][/indent] ----- [font=Courier New][size=6][color=#edb000]Visit my art shop![/color][/size][/font] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2897886/1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UvwFQan.png[/img][/url]
FPdnqkG.png

WELCOME!
Hi! My name is Orianel and I have been playing flight rising for over two years now. I have been brainstorming fun things to do with the flight rising community and I came up with this idea for a dragon swap place! Read below for more info.

ABOUT
Have dragons you don't know what to do with? Want to gamble and see if you get a dragon you really like? Or do you just love surprises?? You are in the right place! Exchange your dragons here for another randomly chosen dragon.

HOW IT WORKS
All you do is comment in this thread you want to swap a dragon, and send me a two way crossroads with the dragon you want to swap in it. There are chances for xxys, rare genes, g1s, and anything you can imagine! Also there is a chance that if I have overstock you may get 2 dragons back instead of one.

RULES
No complaining about the dragons you recieve please. It is chosen at random between what I have available at the time.
Any dragons that are traded in will be traded to another player! Anything is accepted, including fodder, but maybe consider a nicer dragon to help surprise a future person!
You can not trade the dragon back in that you just received. If I have low stock at the time there may not be other dragons to trade yet.
Only one trade per day per person.

Visit my art shop!

UvwFQan.png

rUIwOcC.png
This looks fun! I'd like to swap a derg.
This looks fun! I'd like to swap a derg.
Thank you! Hope you enjoy :D
Thank you! Hope you enjoy :D
rUIwOcC.png
Yo, this is pretty interesting. I'll swap a dragon!
Yo, this is pretty interesting. I'll swap a dragon!
Sent! Hope you enjoy :D
Sent! Hope you enjoy :D
rUIwOcC.png
Oh love this, sending a cr now
Oh love this, sending a cr now
Yay [emoji=coatl love size=1] Hope you enjoy!
Yay
Hope you enjoy!
rUIwOcC.png
A lot more dragons are awating new homes :D
A lot more dragons are awating new homes :D
rUIwOcC.png
I wanna give this a try..?
I wanna give this a try..?
pandalion1.png UwU
Sure @moonichrome just drop me a crossroads :D
Sure @moonichrome just drop me a crossroads :D
rUIwOcC.png