Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Trading dragons for PUNS (temp hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[quote]This thread is on a temporary hiatus while life is busy and will probably have to be resurrected new so it doesn't get necroed, but the puns for dragons will eventually return.[/quote] [b][/b][quote=Please for the love of the deities read this section before posting!]Yep, you heard me right! I got some dragons here, and in order to claim one, all's you gotta do is send me a really clever pun! It can be Flight Rising related, but it doesn't strictly have to! Anything witty that follows the forum rules and guidelines. Please ping me, and please at least include the ID number and the name of the dragon you want. [b]Please specify which dragon you are requesting when you post. I'm not going to select a random dragon to give you if you post a pun with no dragon request.[/b] I will also not give away dragons if no puns have been made. If you wish to adopt a dragon without a pun, see "Alternative ways to adopt" below for punnless adoption options. *[i]All dragons listed are in the hibernal den unless otherwise specified.[/i] *[i]Dragons with sequential IDs are almost guaranteed to be siblings and therefore not breedable with each other.[/i] *[i][b][size=4]Naomi descendants[/size][/b]/other special trade dragons are listed in this post [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2843587#post_42835294]here[/url] when available.[/i] [b]Alternative ways to adopt[/b]: [i]But SkyWanderer, I really want this dragon, and I'm drawing a blank! I can't come up with a pun to save my life![/i] No worries! If you really want a dragon but can't come up with a pun, I won't [i]pun[/i]ish you for it. You can either purchase the dragon normally with gems or treasure at a flat rate of [b]12g/kt[/b] per dragon, or you can trade me a familiar that I don't have. Look [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/161449?view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc&limit=6&display=default]here[/url][/b] to see what I'm missing. [/quote] [b]Other information for the curious[/b]: [i]Is it okay to exalt my dragon if I get tired of it?[/i] Once you claim a dragon, it's yours. If you end up getting tired of it and you don't want to sell it or rehome it, feel free to put it through boot camp and send 'em off to the deities. There is only one thing I ask, which is this: [b]please[/b] try not to ask for a dragon to exalt immediately if the dragon has only been listed in the thread for a few days. See, what's happened to me more than once is I'd see a dragon I fall in love with, go to buy it, and find that it's been swiped and exalted before I had a chance. I just want them to be up in the thread long enough to be seen by someone who might want to do something with them first. I'll be putting the list date in their boxes; if they've been around for over a week and no takers, then sure, they probably won't be missed. [i]Is there anything special about these dragons?[/i] Sometimes. If they happen to be a Naomi descendant, if their parents have lore, if they have special eyes, if they're a gen 1, etc., that information will be put in their box. [i]I noticed that all these dragons are already named. Do you mind if I change the name?[/i] Nope. If you end up wanting a different name, feel free to change it. I won't provide renaming scrolls though, since they're very cheap and I'm offering these dragons for basically free anyway. You can even name them something silly (for example, take a dragon, throw a Marva's invisibility cloak over it, and name it the Hidelord. I apologize if that joke was tasteless). Aaaaaanyway, on to the dragons!
Quote:
This thread is on a temporary hiatus while life is busy and will probably have to be resurrected new so it doesn't get necroed, but the puns for dragons will eventually return.

Please for the love of the deities read this section before posting! wrote:
Yep, you heard me right! I got some dragons here, and in order to claim one, all's you gotta do is send me a really clever pun! It can be Flight Rising related, but it doesn't strictly have to! Anything witty that follows the forum rules and guidelines.

Please ping me, and please at least include the ID number and the name of the dragon you want. Please specify which dragon you are requesting when you post. I'm not going to select a random dragon to give you if you post a pun with no dragon request.

I will also not give away dragons if no puns have been made. If you wish to adopt a dragon without a pun, see "Alternative ways to adopt" below for punnless adoption options.

*All dragons listed are in the hibernal den unless otherwise specified.

*Dragons with sequential IDs are almost guaranteed to be siblings and therefore not breedable with each other.

*Naomi descendants/other special trade dragons are listed in this post here when available.

Alternative ways to adopt:
But SkyWanderer, I really want this dragon, and I'm drawing a blank! I can't come up with a pun to save my life!

No worries! If you really want a dragon but can't come up with a pun, I won't punish you for it. You can either purchase the dragon normally with gems or treasure at a flat rate of 12g/kt per dragon, or you can trade me a familiar that I don't have. Look here to see what I'm missing.

Other information for the curious:
Is it okay to exalt my dragon if I get tired of it?

Once you claim a dragon, it's yours. If you end up getting tired of it and you don't want to sell it or rehome it, feel free to put it through boot camp and send 'em off to the deities. There is only one thing I ask, which is this: please try not to ask for a dragon to exalt immediately if the dragon has only been listed in the thread for a few days. See, what's happened to me more than once is I'd see a dragon I fall in love with, go to buy it, and find that it's been swiped and exalted before I had a chance. I just want them to be up in the thread long enough to be seen by someone who might want to do something with them first. I'll be putting the list date in their boxes; if they've been around for over a week and no takers, then sure, they probably won't be missed.

Is there anything special about these dragons?

Sometimes. If they happen to be a Naomi descendant, if their parents have lore, if they have special eyes, if they're a gen 1, etc., that information will be put in their box.

I noticed that all these dragons are already named. Do you mind if I change the name?

Nope. If you end up wanting a different name, feel free to change it. I won't provide renaming scrolls though, since they're very cheap and I'm offering these dragons for basically free anyway. You can even name them something silly (for example, take a dragon, throw a Marva's invisibility cloak over it, and name it the Hidelord. I apologize if that joke was tasteless).

Aaaaaanyway, on to the dragons!

Oh hey I figured out how to put something here!
[center][size=4][b]Naomi Descendants and Other Special Trades[/b][/size][/center] [center][quote=Naomi Descendants] These dragons up for trade/sale are descendants of the infamous Naomi. For the lower generations, an additional tip is required to adopt, along with a pun. Full pricing and info is listed above each dragon. ----------------------------------------------- [b]Blazesculptor[/b] [emoji=fae size=1]6th generation Naomi descendant. [emoji=scroll size=1]Parents have lore. [emoji=dice 2 size=1]Rare colors - 1 of only 3 dragons on site with his color combo, among both active and exalted dragons (last checked August 30, 2020). [emoji=money bag size=1]Price: at least one pun and 15kt/g, OR one pun and a familiar I don't have. #60389002 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60389002][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603891/60389002_350.png[/img][/url] 08-30-20 ----------------------------------------------- [b]HushedWind[/b] [emoji=fae size=1]5th generation Naomi descendant. [emoji=scroll size=1]Parents have lore. [emoji=dice 2 size=1]Rare colors - 1 of only 4 dragons on site with her color combo, among both active and exalted dragons (last checked August 29, 2020). [emoji=money bag size=1]Price: at least one pun and 24kt/g, OR one pun and two familiars I don't have. #63349060 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63349060][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633491/63349060_350.png[/img][/url] 08-30-20 ----------------------------------------------- [b]Spectreglow[/b] [emoji=fae size=1]5th generation Naomi descendant. [emoji=scroll size=1]Parents have lore. [emoji=money bag size=1]Price: at least one pun and 24kt/g, OR one pun and two familiars I don't have. #63349061 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63349061][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633491/63349061_350.png[/img][/url] 08-30-20 ----------------------------------------------- [b]Glenprowler[/b] [emoji=fae size=1]5th generation Naomi descendant. [emoji=scroll size=1]Parents have lore. [emoji=dice 2 size=1]Rare colors - 1 of only 3 dragons on site with her color combo, among both active and exalted dragons (last checked August 29, 2020). [emoji=money bag size=1]Price: at least one pun and 24kt/g, OR one pun and two familiars I don't have. #63349062 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63349062][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633491/63349062_350.png[/img][/url] 08-30-20 ----------------------------------------------- [b]FireEater[/b] [emoji=fae size=1]5th generation Naomi descendant. [emoji=money bag size=1]Price: at least one pun and 24kt/g, OR one pun and two familiars I don't have. #63349080 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63349080][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633491/63349080_350.png[/img][/url] 08-30-20 ----------------------------------------------- [/quote] [quote=Other Special Dragon Trades] None at the moment. [/quote] [/center]
Naomi Descendants and Other Special Trades

Naomi Descendants wrote:
These dragons up for trade/sale are descendants of the infamous Naomi. For the lower generations, an additional tip is required to adopt, along with a pun. Full pricing and info is listed above each dragon.

Blazesculptor

6th generation Naomi descendant.
Parents have lore.
Rare colors - 1 of only 3 dragons on site with his color combo, among both active and exalted dragons (last checked August 30, 2020).

Price: at least one pun and 15kt/g, OR one pun and a familiar I don't have.

60389002_350.png
08-30-20
HushedWind

5th generation Naomi descendant.
Parents have lore.
Rare colors - 1 of only 4 dragons on site with her color combo, among both active and exalted dragons (last checked August 29, 2020).

Price: at least one pun and 24kt/g, OR one pun and two familiars I don't have.

63349060_350.png
08-30-20
Spectreglow

Parents have lore.

63349061_350.png
08-30-20
Glenprowler

Parents have lore.
Rare colors - 1 of only 3 dragons on site with her color combo, among both active and exalted dragons (last checked August 29, 2020).

63349062_350.png
08-30-20
FireEater

63349080_350.png
08-30-20

Other Special Dragon Trades wrote:
None at the moment.
@SkyWanderer May i put in a request for Punwhisperer, #60313080?

When I first saw him I thought Goally what a beautiful dragon :)

@SkyWanderer May i put in a request for Punwhisperer, #60313080?

When I first saw him I thought Goally what a beautiful dragon :)

@Calluth Most certainly! It's lucky you happened u[i]pun[/i] him! I'll send you a CR for him [i]pun[/i]ctually! [emoji=gaoler happy size=2]
@Calluth

Most certainly! It's lucky you happened upun him! I'll send you a CR for him punctually!
@SkyWanderer I just want you to know this is the most punderful thread I've ever stumbled upun in my six years on this site :D
@SkyWanderer I just want you to know this is the most punderful thread I've ever stumbled upun in my six years on this site :D
@Calluth

Awwww thank you, you absolutely punderful person! :D
@Calluth

Awwww thank you, you absolutely punderful person! :D
@SkyWanderer What a [i]pun[/i]derful night I'm having, it'd be [i]snek[/i]tacular if I could get that beautiful Python gened, [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60199928]Solancera[/url]. In all her beauty, she has [I]stained[/i] my heart with love. A girl like her is hard to [I]find![/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60199928][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602000/60199928_350.png[/img][/url] [right][size=2][I]I hope these make sense, if not, I can explain them![/I][/size][right]
@SkyWanderer

What a punderful night I'm having, it'd be snektacular if I could get that beautiful Python gened, Solancera. In all her beauty, she has stained my heart with love. A girl like her is hard to find!

60199928_350.png
I hope these make sense, if not, I can explain them!
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
@LeeXeno

I can definitely send her your way, I won't be dragon my heels! She is clawfully pretty for sure!
@LeeXeno

I can definitely send her your way, I won't be dragon my heels! She is clawfully pretty for sure!
@SkyWanderer

Thank you for the punderful dragon, I'll make sure she doesn't get lost with all my dragons!
@SkyWanderer

Thank you for the punderful dragon, I'll make sure she doesn't get lost with all my dragons!
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
i see petalseeker (#60430399) has fluttered on by, and i swear, she was going so fast she was putting petal to the metal! i feel a budding desire to take her in, and i think i aloe her vera much. you can trust me - i won't backpetal out of this commitment!

@SkyWanderer
i see petalseeker (#60430399) has fluttered on by, and i swear, she was going so fast she was putting petal to the metal! i feel a budding desire to take her in, and i think i aloe her vera much. you can trust me - i won't backpetal out of this commitment!

@SkyWanderer
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28