Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Cheaper Dragon Regening
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[color=red][b]This business will be CLOSED indefinitely.[/b][/color] [size=7]About the Business[/size] [b]I do NOT work on FR holidays, as I am busy earning treasure for other things during these times[/b] Status: open for business!!/ [b]Closed, sorry.[/b] Closure reason (if applicable): *updated Apr 17, 2020* I have so much dragons on hand to gene, and I am getting overwhelmed. I will reopen once I have cleared some out! Priority orders will still be taken. Thank you for understanding! Details: I find the process of regening dragons a very enthralling and enchanting one, to see the transformation from the bare dragon to a wonderful, creative being full of love! This is why I am providing the chance for cheaper dragon regening for everyone, just follow the simple steps below for another masterpiece and a mention with you and the dragon’s names on the next post ***Also don’t worry about pinging me on this, I am subscribed. But, if I don’t respond within a few days, then Ping me. Thanks! Steps: 1. Message me (here or PM) the details. Dragon’s name, genes wanted, etc. 2. Is there a specific date you need it by? My average time is 1-2 months depending on the gene expense. Sorry for the wait... treasure takes forever to add up. 3. Send a crossroads trade (one-way) with the dragon(s) (and maybe a little happy face in the comments. I give deals to nice souls) 4. I will give you momentary updates on when I purchase the genes, all you have to do is sit back and watch the magic happen. Order Form Link: Please use this when ordering... https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2839364/2#post_42912718 Common Questions: [quote]Where do I find the dragon(s) in your lair?[/quote] -in my babies tab. They are babies after all!!!!! [quote]Do they have to be a specific age?[/quote] -Nope! I love seeing the babies transform as much as the adults [quote]How do I get deals if the prices get too high?[/quote] -There are so many ways, I should dedicate an entire post for that... The third post is for Deals and Special offers!!! [quote]What’s the average prices?[/quote] -I would prefer to go off of the auction prices, but subtracting whatever random amount from them for you guys... but the general pricing per type of gene will be listed below [quote]Can you do one gene only?[/quote] I can, but I would rather do the entire dragon. Two or more genes is preferred. What’s the point of seeing the transformation in only one gene? [quote=Lonin]Can I send you the dragon after you have the genes?[/quote] Yes, actually. You can send the dragon and the currency once I have the genes in my possession. I do not plan on only sending the genes, just the gened dragon. Transformation, after all. I want to see it first-hand. (Edit) though, I prefer to have them in my possession so I don’t forget about them! [quote=(New!)5-20]Will you add the genes once you get them?[/quote] Only if you are in the trusted user list. Otherwise, you must wait until I relieve payment from you to see this. That does not stop me from getting them, just putting them on. [quote=(New!)5-20] do I have to pay upfront?[/quote] No. You can pay as I get the genes or all at once at the end. As long as you pay, I don’t care when. General Gene Prices Docked Per Type Primary: around 200 gems or 200kt Secondary: around 100 gems or 150kt Tertiary: around 75 gems or 80kt Example: [indent]If I have a gene for your dragon that originally costs, say, 70kt in the Auction House, then I will take off around 30kt, making it 40kt for the gene through me.[/indent] [indent]Or, if I want a 500 gem Wraith gene (relatable), then the cost to customers would be, say 350 gems, me taking off 150 gems from the total price.[/indent] [b](NEW! 5/20) Priority Slots![/b] These are the users of my top priority to gene. I will add the genes on them once they are bought instead of waiting until payment. [indent]1. Queen4324[/indent] [indent]2. *coming soon*[/indent] [b](NEW! 5/20) Not Trusted Users[/b] These users are not to be trusted. No matter what, I will NOT put genes on the dragon for these folks unless they have payed UPFRONT. No exceptions. [indent]None Found Yet![/indent]
This business will be CLOSED indefinitely.

About the Business

I do NOT work on FR holidays, as I am busy earning treasure for other things during these times
Closure reason (if applicable): *updated Apr 17, 2020* I have so much dragons on hand to gene, and I am getting overwhelmed. I will reopen once I have cleared some out! Priority orders will still be taken. Thank you for understanding!

Details:
I find the process of regening dragons a very enthralling and enchanting one, to see the transformation from the bare dragon to a wonderful, creative being full of love! This is why I am providing the chance for cheaper dragon regening for everyone, just follow the simple steps below for another masterpiece and a mention with you and the dragon’s names on the next post

***Also don’t worry about pinging me on this, I am subscribed. But, if I don’t respond within a few days, then Ping me. Thanks!

Steps:
1. Message me (here or PM) the details. Dragon’s name, genes wanted, etc.
2. Is there a specific date you need it by? My average time is 1-2 months depending on the gene expense. Sorry for the wait... treasure takes forever to add up.
3. Send a crossroads trade (one-way) with the dragon(s) (and maybe a little happy face in the comments. I give deals to nice souls)
4. I will give you momentary updates on when I purchase the genes, all you have to do is sit back and watch the magic happen.

Order Form Link:
Please use this when ordering...
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2839364/2#post_42912718

Common Questions:
Quote:
Where do I find the dragon(s) in your lair?
-in my babies tab. They are babies after all!!!!!
Quote:
Do they have to be a specific age?
-Nope! I love seeing the babies transform as much as the adults
Quote:
How do I get deals if the prices get too high?
-There are so many ways, I should dedicate an entire post for that... The third post is for Deals and Special offers!!!
Quote:
What’s the average prices?
-I would prefer to go off of the auction prices, but subtracting whatever random amount from them for you guys... but the general pricing per type of gene will be listed below
Quote:
Can you do one gene only?
I can, but I would rather do the entire dragon. Two or more genes is preferred. What’s the point of seeing the transformation in only one gene?
Lonin wrote:
Can I send you the dragon after you have the genes?
Yes, actually. You can send the dragon and the currency once I have the genes in my possession. I do not plan on only sending the genes, just the gened dragon. Transformation, after all. I want to see it first-hand. (Edit) though, I prefer to have them in my possession so I don’t forget about them!
(New!)5-20 wrote:
Will you add the genes once you get them?
Only if you are in the trusted user list. Otherwise, you must wait until I relieve payment from you to see this. That does not stop me from getting them, just putting them on.
(New!)5-20 wrote:
do I have to pay upfront?
No. You can pay as I get the genes or all at once at the end. As long as you pay, I don’t care when.

General Gene Prices Docked Per Type
Primary: around 200 gems or 200kt
Secondary: around 100 gems or 150kt
Tertiary: around 75 gems or 80kt

Example:
If I have a gene for your dragon that originally costs, say, 70kt in the Auction House, then I will take off around 30kt, making it 40kt for the gene through me.
Or, if I want a 500 gem Wraith gene (relatable), then the cost to customers would be, say 350 gems, me taking off 150 gems from the total price.

(NEW! 5/20) Priority Slots!
These are the users of my top priority to gene. I will add the genes on them once they are bought instead of waiting until payment.
1. Queen4324
2. *coming soon*

(NEW! 5/20) Not Trusted Users
These users are not to be trusted. No matter what, I will NOT put genes on the dragon for these folks unless they have payed UPFRONT. No exceptions.
None Found Yet!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

Dragon Hall of Fame!
These are the dragons that I have regened so far. They are also in my clan profile, above the rare eye listing. If I forgot your dragon, please let me know!

Format: dragon name (breed): username: status: estimated time remaining or completion date
Please remember that the more expensive the genes, the longer the time. These are not accurate, and will by completed as fast as I possibly can. The higher on the list, the higher priority. If it is underlined, it is a completed order.

- Smoke (banescale): Queen4324: not payed, April 22, 2020
- Chewy (banescale): Queen4324: in progress: Will work on September
- Madia (banescale): MermaidSwirl101: in progress: Will work on September
- Theus (banescale): MermaidSwirl101: not started: Will work on September
- Violet (Guardian): LostIceDragon: not started: will work on September
- Blue (Guardian): LostIceDragon: not started: will work on September
- Arcana (Guardian): hurricaneRMS: Payed, May 28, 2020
Dragon Hall of Fame!
These are the dragons that I have regened so far. They are also in my clan profile, above the rare eye listing. If I forgot your dragon, please let me know!

Format: dragon name (breed): username: status: estimated time remaining or completion date
Please remember that the more expensive the genes, the longer the time. These are not accurate, and will by completed as fast as I possibly can. The higher on the list, the higher priority. If it is underlined, it is a completed order.

- Smoke (banescale): Queen4324: not payed, April 22, 2020
- Chewy (banescale): Queen4324: in progress: Will work on September
- Madia (banescale): MermaidSwirl101: in progress: Will work on September
- Theus (banescale): MermaidSwirl101: not started: Will work on September
- Violet (Guardian): LostIceDragon: not started: will work on September
- Blue (Guardian): LostIceDragon: not started: will work on September
- Arcana (Guardian): hurricaneRMS: Payed, May 28, 2020
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

[size=7]Deals and Special Offers[/size] Ways to get them: 1. You are NICE to me. I will not give deals to mean or overly impatient people. Art takes time, so does earning treasure 2. If you find the hidden message in the top or bottom of your dragon’s bio. If you do not want me to write in the bio, please specify BEFORE you provide me with the dragon. I won’t change any of the actual bio, only add things in specific places... 3. You allow me to put this message in the top/bottom of the bio: “Regened by GalaxyKitten1454 on [date]” YOU MUST KEEP THIS ON THE BIO!!! 4. You can crack the riddle/code I provide upon request. 5. [New! 4-30] You guess (and get right) the dragon depicted in my profile picture! More on that in a different post, entitled Guess the Dragon! Also: Yes! You can combine all offers! The general amounts per offer are below. Possible Pricing Per Offer: Offer 1: I will provide around 10-20kt or 10-15 gems discount Offer 2: I will provide around 10-15kt or 10-12 gems discount Offer 3: I will provide around 15-20kt or 15-25 gems discount Offer 4: I will provide around 15-20kt or 15-20 gems discount Offer 5: I will provide around 10-25 kt or 11-27 gems discount [quote=Unapplied Deals] seems as though I have a few deals to hand out? Here is a list: [i]Tacotwix-12kt or 11 gems[/i] [i]LunaLane-13kt or 12 gems[/i] [/quote]
Deals and Special Offers

Ways to get them:
1. You are NICE to me. I will not give deals to mean or overly impatient people. Art takes time, so does earning treasure
2. If you find the hidden message in the top or bottom of your dragon’s bio. If you do not want me to write in the bio, please specify BEFORE you provide me with the dragon. I won’t change any of the actual bio, only add things in specific places...
3. You allow me to put this message in the top/bottom of the bio: “Regened by GalaxyKitten1454 on [date]” YOU MUST KEEP THIS ON THE BIO!!!
4. You can crack the riddle/code I provide upon request.
5. [New! 4-30] You guess (and get right) the dragon depicted in my profile picture! More on that in a different post, entitled Guess the Dragon!

Also: Yes! You can combine all offers! The general amounts per offer are below.

Possible Pricing Per Offer:
Offer 1: I will provide around 10-20kt or 10-15 gems discount
Offer 2: I will provide around 10-15kt or 10-12 gems discount
Offer 3: I will provide around 15-20kt or 15-25 gems discount
Offer 4: I will provide around 15-20kt or 15-20 gems discount
Offer 5: I will provide around 10-25 kt or 11-27 gems discount
Unapplied Deals wrote:
seems as though I have a few deals to hand out? Here is a list:
Tacotwix-12kt or 11 gems
LunaLane-13kt or 12 gems
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Guess the Dragon!

As you might have read, you can guess my profile dragon for a deal. This is an offer that anyone and everyone can use, however, If you have already guessed my current dragon, you can only have one guess. In other words, you may only guess once per time I change my picture, which is random. If you do guess, your name will be depicted in the hall of fame here:

Guesser Hall of Fame!!!
*if you guess, you get put here!*
1) Guessed by Tacotwix Dragon name: Eirwen Correct? Yes!
2) Guessed by hurricaneRMS Dragon Name: Jerry Correct? No
3) Guessed by LunaLane Dragon Name: Bernardo Correct? Yes!

Hints:
If you are stuck, here are a few hints. Hopefully you don’t need them, but here you are anyways. These are the ONLY hints I will provide for each profile picture.
1. Its a she
2. Ice Ice Baby!
3. She has a wing piercing
Guess the Dragon!

As you might have read, you can guess my profile dragon for a deal. This is an offer that anyone and everyone can use, however, If you have already guessed my current dragon, you can only have one guess. In other words, you may only guess once per time I change my picture, which is random. If you do guess, your name will be depicted in the hall of fame here:

Guesser Hall of Fame!!!
*if you guess, you get put here!*
1) Guessed by Tacotwix Dragon name: Eirwen Correct? Yes!
2) Guessed by hurricaneRMS Dragon Name: Jerry Correct? No
3) Guessed by LunaLane Dragon Name: Bernardo Correct? Yes!

Hints:
If you are stuck, here are a few hints. Hopefully you don’t need them, but here you are anyways. These are the ONLY hints I will provide for each profile picture.
1. Its a she
2. Ice Ice Baby!
3. She has a wing piercing
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Why can't you just send the scrolls over instead of taking the whole dragon for several months? Or at least only take the dragon when the scrolls have been bought c:

Wait are you buying the genes or are people sending you money for the genes? If you're buying them why are you listing prices, what's are the discounts for and why are those prices way higher than most MP/dom discount prices?
If other people are sending you the money for the genes just...what's the point and why would it take 2 months?
Why can't you just send the scrolls over instead of taking the whole dragon for several months? Or at least only take the dragon when the scrolls have been bought c:

Wait are you buying the genes or are people sending you money for the genes? If you're buying them why are you listing prices, what's are the discounts for and why are those prices way higher than most MP/dom discount prices?
If other people are sending you the money for the genes just...what's the point and why would it take 2 months?
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin

The months is an estimate. The more expensive genes will take longer to get, obviously. I am buying the genes and gening the dragons, but the price is for them to pay me. It’s a cheaper service to regening, yet I need the dragon in my possession to gene. I didn’t see the point in just sending the scrolls because I wanted to do it myself. And some people don’t know how to regene, so this helps them as well...

Did answer correctly? I only wanted to do a cheaper service of regening for the community...

(Update) I could probably take the dragon once the scrolls have been bought. That’s a good Idea, I haven’t thought about that
@lonin

The months is an estimate. The more expensive genes will take longer to get, obviously. I am buying the genes and gening the dragons, but the price is for them to pay me. It’s a cheaper service to regening, yet I need the dragon in my possession to gene. I didn’t see the point in just sending the scrolls because I wanted to do it myself. And some people don’t know how to regene, so this helps them as well...

Did answer correctly? I only wanted to do a cheaper service of regening for the community...

(Update) I could probably take the dragon once the scrolls have been bought. That’s a good Idea, I haven’t thought about that
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten1454 It's a nice idea but cheap geneing isn't really what you're offering as your prices are more than most scrolls cost, especially if you're charging the same for ancients.
Why would someone pay you 200k for banescale jaguar when they can get it for 70k on the MP and even less with dom discount?
So it'd only be worth it if someone wanted expensive and gem genes at which point you're heavily subsidising them and you'll be overwhelmed very quickly.
If you're charging 375 gems for a fully gem gened dragon that means you personally need to raise 3525 gems each time. Unless you're amazing at making money you'll struggle really quickly.

Maybe switch to helping someone pay for the cost of one gene instead? If you just want to help other people out maybe offer to pay for x% of a scroll of their choice and keep the part where you apply it to the dragon once the scroll has been bought to make sure that's what it's used for.
@GalaxyKitten1454 It's a nice idea but cheap geneing isn't really what you're offering as your prices are more than most scrolls cost, especially if you're charging the same for ancients.
Why would someone pay you 200k for banescale jaguar when they can get it for 70k on the MP and even less with dom discount?
So it'd only be worth it if someone wanted expensive and gem genes at which point you're heavily subsidising them and you'll be overwhelmed very quickly.
If you're charging 375 gems for a fully gem gened dragon that means you personally need to raise 3525 gems each time. Unless you're amazing at making money you'll struggle really quickly.

Maybe switch to helping someone pay for the cost of one gene instead? If you just want to help other people out maybe offer to pay for x% of a scroll of their choice and keep the part where you apply it to the dragon once the scroll has been bought to make sure that's what it's used for.
cg2G1xD.gif
@lonin

That’s why there is a range of prices I dock off, not the prices for the gene itself. I think the original post was unclear about that, but the price range is what I dock off, not what I am charging.
@lonin

That’s why there is a range of prices I dock off, not the prices for the gene itself. I think the original post was unclear about that, but the price range is what I dock off, not what I am charging.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten1454 But you said the price was what they pay you. If the price is what you take off then what and why do people pay you? And what's the discount for then?
And why are you going off AH price instead of dom discount MP?

You might need to rewrite this whole thing, it's very confusing at best and kinda scammy at worst.
@GalaxyKitten1454 But you said the price was what they pay you. If the price is what you take off then what and why do people pay you? And what's the discount for then?
And why are you going off AH price instead of dom discount MP?

You might need to rewrite this whole thing, it's very confusing at best and kinda scammy at worst.
cg2G1xD.gif
@lonin

I realize my error and it’s great that you are helping me. People pay me so I get a little profit from spending virtually hundreds to thousands of treasure or gems for a gene. The discount is because what’s the point of spending full price on a gene when you can get it off the AH the same price, that’s why it’s called Cheaper Dragon Regening. I don’t know how to factor in the dom discount prices/ratios, because I am not good at math, but actually, that’s a good idea, Lonin.

I will not rewrite the entire thing, I will be happy to edit it though. If it is confusing, there are people in the world who can help me make it not confusing... It made sense in my head, but seeming how my head is not always reliable due to my disabilities, my head is not something I should go off of. That’s why I get help rewording so it makes sense to everyone else.

This is not a scam, I don’t understand how you believe it is.. All it is is a way to get genes cheaper for any dragon, and if/once it leaves the den, then when it comes back it’s almost a whole new dragon. If that makes sense.

In other words, I am trying to make regening dragons cheaper and easier for people here in flightrising. That said, are you interested in gening a dragon here or just to criticize my writing skills. Don’t get me wrong, I like a little bit of constructive criticism, but to be honest, you kinda make me feel like deleting the entire thing and ditching my plea to make people happy. I’m just trying to help, and I get you are to me, but after a while of constant criticism, people start to feel really bad about themselves.

I am sorry, but if you want to help me that’d be great, otherwise, please keep your criticism at least in PM. I say this with love, Lonin. I really appreciate your help.
@lonin

I realize my error and it’s great that you are helping me. People pay me so I get a little profit from spending virtually hundreds to thousands of treasure or gems for a gene. The discount is because what’s the point of spending full price on a gene when you can get it off the AH the same price, that’s why it’s called Cheaper Dragon Regening. I don’t know how to factor in the dom discount prices/ratios, because I am not good at math, but actually, that’s a good idea, Lonin.

I will not rewrite the entire thing, I will be happy to edit it though. If it is confusing, there are people in the world who can help me make it not confusing... It made sense in my head, but seeming how my head is not always reliable due to my disabilities, my head is not something I should go off of. That’s why I get help rewording so it makes sense to everyone else.

This is not a scam, I don’t understand how you believe it is.. All it is is a way to get genes cheaper for any dragon, and if/once it leaves the den, then when it comes back it’s almost a whole new dragon. If that makes sense.

In other words, I am trying to make regening dragons cheaper and easier for people here in flightrising. That said, are you interested in gening a dragon here or just to criticize my writing skills. Don’t get me wrong, I like a little bit of constructive criticism, but to be honest, you kinda make me feel like deleting the entire thing and ditching my plea to make people happy. I’m just trying to help, and I get you are to me, but after a while of constant criticism, people start to feel really bad about themselves.

I am sorry, but if you want to help me that’d be great, otherwise, please keep your criticism at least in PM. I say this with love, Lonin. I really appreciate your help.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

1 2 3 4 5 6 7