Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | This Light of Ours - Lineage Project/WIP
1 2
[center][size=7][size=7][font=mistral]This Light of Ours[/size][size=5] [font=mistral]A Lineage Project [/size][right][size=6]Introduction [/size][size=5][font=times new roman]All dragons are born with an inner light. This may be manifested in how they choose to present themselves to others, their physicality and appearance, or keepsakes they choose to carry around with them. Some use this light to do evil, but most use it for good. A thousand years ago, four were born from starlight and void, destined to bring great chaos or great wonder upon their worlds. They were brought to different parts of Sorneith by the gods, in hopes that they would spread their light, and lead their world into an era of peace and prosperity. While they were kept separate, they have been brought together by fate, and have chosen to spread their light to you. [center][size=6][font=times new roman][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715917][img]https://imgur.com/BvHDyj6.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42716670][img]https://imgur.com/oRw2rDz.png[/img][/url]
This Light of Ours
A Lineage Project

Introduction
All dragons are born with an inner light. This may be manifested in how they choose to present themselves to others, their physicality and appearance, or keepsakes they choose to carry around with them. Some use this light to do evil, but most use it for good.

A thousand years ago, four were born from starlight and void, destined to bring great chaos or great wonder upon their worlds. They were brought to different parts of Sorneith by the gods, in hopes that they would spread their light, and lead their world into an era of peace and prosperity.

While they were kept separate, they have been brought together by fate, and have chosen to spread their light to you.

BvHDyj6.png oRw2rDz.png
bnskTgX.png
[RULES]

[1] please be kind to each other; all fr rules apply

[2] please be patient; as both seas and i are currently in school, it may take a while for us to get back to you!

[3] keep the thread on topic please; this means that topics unrelated to the project (dragon inquiries who aren't a will o' wisp or faerie light) should not be discussed

[4] all our dragons are free, meaning that you may not claim a dragon here for free, then sell it elsewhere for profit; if i see someone doing that, i will notify the members of our project to no longer allow you to receive dragons. please do not change usernames just to avoid this, thank you for understanding!
*i will be enforcing this, for the sake of those who decide to participate in this <3

[5] it will always be first come first serve unless otherwise specified by the player giving the dragon

[6] please do not excessively spam the thread; edit your post if you have more to say!

[7] if you have trouble leveling your dragon, feel free to contact me (fore)! i'm always willing to help new players level :)
*for the time being, this will only be reserved for new players (less than 3 months), and do not have a high level dragon to help them level (i wish i could level everyone but that aint the case chief TvT)

[8] no interbreeding please; breeding between will o' wisps and faerie lights mixes up the bloodlines and the colors, and we'd rather keep them separate c: thank you!

[9] all generations will be marked as a number; for faerie lights, asterios and soliphaea will be generation 0, their children will be generation 1, etc; for will o' wisps, akan and caqli will be generation 0, their children will be generation 2, etc

[10] to adopt a dragon, please ping the person giving them away; please do not be rude in asking for a dragon, it is ultimately up to the player to decide who the dragon goest to! also, to make sure you've read the rules, please include "yeet or yeehaw?" when asking to be on the pinglist!

[11] please use the most updated pinglist!

[12] if you no longer want a dragon you got from this project, it'd be preferable that it is given back to the project

[13] dragons of any level can participate in our RP thread

[14] the parent has to be at least level 15 for their children to be considered part of the project; if they are not, they can still be given away, but they are not able to participate in challenges or the rp
iiiii
*if getting a dragon to level 15 is challenging, please notify me! i'm more than willing to help out new players (look to no. 7)
[RULES]

[1] please be kind to each other; all fr rules apply

[2] please be patient; as both seas and i are currently in school, it may take a while for us to get back to you!

[3] keep the thread on topic please; this means that topics unrelated to the project (dragon inquiries who aren't a will o' wisp or faerie light) should not be discussed

[4] all our dragons are free, meaning that you may not claim a dragon here for free, then sell it elsewhere for profit; if i see someone doing that, i will notify the members of our project to no longer allow you to receive dragons. please do not change usernames just to avoid this, thank you for understanding!
*i will be enforcing this, for the sake of those who decide to participate in this <3

[5] it will always be first come first serve unless otherwise specified by the player giving the dragon

[6] please do not excessively spam the thread; edit your post if you have more to say!

[7] if you have trouble leveling your dragon, feel free to contact me (fore)! i'm always willing to help new players level :)
*for the time being, this will only be reserved for new players (less than 3 months), and do not have a high level dragon to help them level (i wish i could level everyone but that aint the case chief TvT)

[8] no interbreeding please; breeding between will o' wisps and faerie lights mixes up the bloodlines and the colors, and we'd rather keep them separate c: thank you!

[9] all generations will be marked as a number; for faerie lights, asterios and soliphaea will be generation 0, their children will be generation 1, etc; for will o' wisps, akan and caqli will be generation 0, their children will be generation 2, etc

[10] to adopt a dragon, please ping the person giving them away; please do not be rude in asking for a dragon, it is ultimately up to the player to decide who the dragon goest to! also, to make sure you've read the rules, please include "yeet or yeehaw?" when asking to be on the pinglist!

[11] please use the most updated pinglist!

[12] if you no longer want a dragon you got from this project, it'd be preferable that it is given back to the project

[13] dragons of any level can participate in our RP thread

[14] the parent has to be at least level 15 for their children to be considered part of the project; if they are not, they can still be given away, but they are not able to participate in challenges or the rp
iiiii
*if getting a dragon to level 15 is challenging, please notify me! i'm more than willing to help out new players (look to no. 7)
bnskTgX.png
[center] [img]https://imgur.com/vVjANXt.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5]Introduction | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715926]Requirements[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715931]Nebula Registry[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715933]Echo Registry[/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59652305] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596524/59652305_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=times new roman][size=5]Ever since she was young, Caqli knew the innate power of the heart. Combined with her advanced knowledge of soul magic, she immediately attracted the attention of The Shade. As she grew, she remained ignorant of their existence, continuing to expand on her powers, exploring every niche until she finally found it. The darkness she sought to prevent. But it overwhelmed her. The Shade had waited for her for many years, waiting for the right time. She went under, clawing for air as The Shade slowly wove itself into her heart, her mind, her soul. She was corrupted; her once bright scales turned dark and mute, her once vibrant eyes slowly losing their color. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59805095] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598051/59805095_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=times new roman][size=5]That is when she met Akan. A gentle healer at heart, he was filled with rage when he saw The Shade, hovering over a beautiful Skydancer, feeding off her powerful aura. With his understanding of soul magic, he banished The Shade far from her vicinity, and sat by her side until she opened her eyes again. They were unseeing, unfeeling, and sightless. She seemed unharmed on the surface, but he knew the damages were deep within her soul. But, her heart seemed to be untouched, beating strongly in the hollowness of her chest. She looked at him, unfocused. [i]"Who are you?"[/i] Thus, became the first chapter of their journey together. [left]The rest of their story can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2840373]here[/url]. It's very unfinished, sorry!

vVjANXt.png

Introduction | Requirements | Nebula Registry | Echo Registry

59652305_350.png

Ever since she was young, Caqli knew the innate power of the heart. Combined with her advanced knowledge of soul magic, she immediately attracted the attention of The Shade. As she grew, she remained ignorant of their existence, continuing to expand on her powers, exploring every niche until she finally found it. The darkness she sought to prevent. But it overwhelmed her. The Shade had waited for her for many years, waiting for the right time. She went under, clawing for air as The Shade slowly wove itself into her heart, her mind, her soul. She was corrupted; her once bright scales turned dark and mute, her once vibrant eyes slowly losing their color.

That is when she met Akan. A gentle healer at heart, he was filled with rage when he saw The Shade, hovering over a beautiful Skydancer, feeding off her powerful aura. With his understanding of soul magic, he banished The Shade far from her vicinity, and sat by her side until she opened her eyes again. They were unseeing, unfeeling, and sightless. She seemed unharmed on the surface, but he knew the damages were deep within her soul. But, her heart seemed to be untouched, beating strongly in the hollowness of her chest. She looked at him, unfocused.

"Who are you?"

Thus, became the first chapter of their journey together.

The rest of their story can be found here. It's very unfinished, sorry!
bnskTgX.png
[center][font=times new roman][size=5][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715917]Introduction[/url] | Requirements | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715931]Nebula Registry[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715933]Echo Registry[/url][/center] [size=4][b]Here are some basic requirements and guidelines of what a Wisp should be![/b][/size] [list] [*]primaries are dark colored; there isn't any specified range on the color wheel, but the most powerful magic comes from primaries that contrast with the tertiary [*]there is no set gene for primaries [*]Wisps are usually XXY, but do not need to be (a dark-colored XYZ would be totally fine!) [*]there are two types of wisps; type is determined by but not restrained by the seconndary gene! [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][i]echoes[/i] have alloy as their secondary [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][i]nebulas[/i] have constellation as their secondary [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]for more information, read about them [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OdSKWxAXzC5TiWz4tH1I0Z_e0Qj0pQ9A59ap2SL7Erw/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] [*]element does not matter, all elements are capable of producing an equal amount of magic [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][i]multigaze[/i] dragons are more attuned to soul magic [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][i]primal[/i] dragons are more attuned to heart magic [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][i]glowing[/i] dragons' powers are amplified [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][i]facet[/i] dragons are more attuned towards soul magic [*]tertiary genes that give the most magic are [i]runes[/i] and [i]firefly[/i] [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]other acceptable genes include: opal, glimmer, filigree, gembond, veined [*][b]levels[/b]: [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]for [i]echos[/i] [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]fledgeling (lvl 5) - developing the first hints of magic, no control over their [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]abilities [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]apprentice (lvl 10) - learning the basics of control, usually the stage caqli [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]evaluates their adeptness [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]warrior (lvl 15) - have full control of their abilities, starting to move to [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]more advanced magics [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]knight (lvl 20) - knows most advanced spells, are learning to imbue their [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]physical prowess with their magical knowledge [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]champion (lvl 25) - caqli’s champions; they understand the innate [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]principles of heart, they reside beside her in the Pinnacle and protect [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]sornieth from danger [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]for [i]nebulas[/i] [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]fledgeling (lvl 5) - developing the first hints of magic, no control over their [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]abilities [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]apprentice (lvl 10) - learning the basics of control, apprentices are usually [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]paid a visit by akan to assess their current learning [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]mage (lvl 15) - have full control of their abilities, starting to move onto [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]more advanced magics [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]warlock (lvl 20) - knows the most advanced spells, are learning to imbue [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]their spiritual prowess with their magical knowledge [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]clairvoyant (lvl 25) - powerful sorcerers that travel sornieth collecting lost [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]souls and setting them free, given the gift of mortality to further their [color=transparent]iiiii[/color][color=transparent]iiiii[/color]intellectual pursuits [b]subcategories[/b] - underneath the two main lines, dragons can choose to branch out to these categories; these descriptions are general, and more information can be found [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OdSKWxAXzC5TiWz4tH1I0Z_e0Qj0pQ9A59ap2SL7Erw/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. [list] [b]ECHOES[/b] [*]the gifted (lvl 25) - these dragons discover a hidden ‘talent’ that enables them to control a specific aspect of the heart (some physical, some emotional) [color=transparent]iiiii[/color]requirements - at level 25, send in an application to me, with how the dragon is to develop the power and what kind of power they developed please [b]PM[/b] me with this form: [quote='the gifted' form] username/id dragon name dragon id a small image of the dragon what power has he/she developed? (is it new? yes/no) how has he/she developed that power? does this dragon want to be a valkyrie? (y/n) [*]the notorious (lvl 20+) - extremely dangerous and powerful dragons who have gotten out of caqli’s control [*]valkyries (lvl 25) - dragons who have dedicated their lives to serving caqli, they transcend to god-like levels [*]the astray (any level) - echoes who have decided to pursue the path of a nebula; occurs most often in dragons whos primaries are starmap, but can be any dragon

Here are some basic requirements and guidelines of what a Wisp should be!
  • primaries are dark colored; there isn't any specified range on the color wheel, but the most powerful magic comes from primaries that contrast with the tertiary
  • there is no set gene for primaries
  • Wisps are usually XXY, but do not need to be (a dark-colored XYZ would be totally fine!)
  • there are two types of wisps; type is determined by but not restrained by the seconndary gene!
    iiiiiechoes have alloy as their secondary
    iiiiinebulas have constellation as their secondary
    iiiiifor more information, read about them here
  • element does not matter, all elements are capable of producing an equal amount of magic
    iiiiimultigaze dragons are more attuned to soul magic
    iiiiiprimal dragons are more attuned to heart magic
    iiiiiglowing dragons' powers are amplified
    iiiiifacet dragons are more attuned towards soul magic
  • tertiary genes that give the most magic are runes and firefly
    iiiiiother acceptable genes include: opal, glimmer, filigree, gembond, veined
  • levels:
    iiiiifor echos
    iiiiiiiiiifledgeling (lvl 5) - developing the first hints of magic, no control over their iiiiiiiiiiabilities
    iiiiiiiiiiapprentice (lvl 10) - learning the basics of control, usually the stage caqli iiiiiiiiiievaluates their adeptness
    iiiiiiiiiiwarrior (lvl 15) - have full control of their abilities, starting to move to iiiiiiiiiimore advanced magics
    iiiiiiiiiiknight (lvl 20) - knows most advanced spells, are learning to imbue their iiiiiiiiiiphysical prowess with their magical knowledge
    iiiiiiiiiichampion (lvl 25) - caqli’s champions; they understand the innate iiiiiiiiiiprinciples of heart, they reside beside her in the Pinnacle and protect iiiiiiiiiisornieth from danger
    iiiiifor nebulas
    iiiiiiiiiifledgeling (lvl 5) - developing the first hints of magic, no control over their iiiiiiiiiiabilities
    iiiiiiiiiiapprentice (lvl 10) - learning the basics of control, apprentices are usually iiiiiiiiiipaid a visit by akan to assess their current learning
    iiiiiiiiiimage (lvl 15) - have full control of their abilities, starting to move onto iiiiiiiiiimore advanced magics
    iiiiiiiiiiwarlock (lvl 20) - knows the most advanced spells, are learning to imbue iiiiiiiiiitheir spiritual prowess with their magical knowledge
    iiiiiiiiiiclairvoyant (lvl 25) - powerful sorcerers that travel sornieth collecting lost iiiiiiiiiisouls and setting them free, given the gift of mortality to further their iiiiiiiiiiintellectual pursuits

subcategories - underneath the two main lines, dragons can choose to branch out to these categories; these descriptions are general, and more information can be found here.
    ECHOES
  • the gifted (lvl 25) - these dragons discover a hidden ‘talent’ that enables them to control a specific aspect of the heart (some physical, some emotional)
    iiiiirequirements - at level 25, send in an application to me, with how the dragon is to develop the power and what kind of power they developed
    please PM me with this form:
    the gifted wrote:
    username/id
    dragon name
    dragon id
    a small image of the dragon
    what power has he/she developed? (is it new? yes/no)
    how has he/she developed that power?
    does this dragon want to be a valkyrie? (y/n)
  • the notorious (lvl 20+) - extremely dangerous and powerful dragons who have gotten out of caqli’s control
  • valkyries (lvl 25) - dragons who have dedicated their lives to serving caqli, they transcend to god-like levels
  • the astray (any level) - echoes who have decided to pursue the path of a nebula; occurs most often in dragons whos primaries are starmap, but can be any dragon

bnskTgX.png
[center] [font=mistral][size=7][size=7][Nebula Registry][/size][/size][/font] [font=times new roman] [size=5][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715917]Introduction[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715926]Requirements[/url] | Nebula Registry | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715933]Echo Registry[/url][/size][size=6] [b]Fledgelings[/b] [/size][size=5]Generation One[/size] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60664453] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/606645/60664453.png[/img] [/url] [size=6][b]Apprentices[/b] [/size][size=5]Generation One[/size] [size=6][b]Mages[/b] [/size][size=5]Generation One[/size] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60664452] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/606645/60664452.png[/img] [/url] [size=6][b]Warlocks[/b] [/size][size=5]Generation One[/size] [size=6][b]Clairvoyants[/b] [/size][size=5]Generation One [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60664450] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/606645/60664450.png[/img] [/url] ----- ----- [center][font=mistral][size=6][size=7]The Gifted
[Nebula Registry]

Fledgelings
Generation One

60664453.png

Apprentices
Generation One

Mages
Generation One

60664452.png

Warlocks
Generation One

Clairvoyants
Generation
One

60664450.png

The Gifted
bnskTgX.png
[center] [font=mistral][size=7][size=7][Echo Registry][/size][/size][/font] [font=times new roman] [size=5][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715917]Introduction[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715926]Requirements[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297#post_42715931]Nebula Registry[/url] | Echo Registry[/size] [size=6] [b]Fledgelings[/b] [/size][size=5]Generation One[/size] [size=6][b]Apprentices[/b] [/size][size=5]Generation One[/size] [size=6][b]Warriors[/b] [/size][size=5]Generation One[/size] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60664451] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/606645/60664451.png[/img] [/url] [size=6][b]Knights[/b] [/size][size=5]Generation One[/size] [size=6][b]Champions[/b] [/size][size=5]Generation One[/size] ----- ----- [center][font=mistral][size=6][size=7]The Gifted
[Echo Registry]

Fledgelings
Generation One

Apprentices
Generation One

Warriors
Generation One

60664451.png

Knights
Generation One

Champions
Generation One

The Gifted
bnskTgX.png
[size=5][b][font=times new roman]Pinglist, Events, and Affiliates [code]@foreboding @Archiy[/code] [b]Affiliates[/b] [b]if you want to be affiliates, please shoot me a PM![/b] [center][quote=our button][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297][img]https://imgur.com/MLXMX8r.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297][img]https://imgur.com/MLXMX8r.png[/img][/url][/code] [/quote] [quote=affiliates] [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2842222/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/JgDT3hK.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [quote=Will o' the Wisp bio banner] [code] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297][img]https://imgur.com/BvHDyj6.png[/img][/url][nextcol][nextcol] [font=mistral][size=7][color=transparent]da[/color][color=#3c6699]generation #[/color] [color=transparent]slasdjfklsjfkl[/size] -----[font=times new roman] [size=5][ [i]N A M E[/i] ] [/size] | title | she/her . they/them . he/him [font=times new roman]? [i]trivia [/i] ? [i]trivia [/i] ? [i]trivia [/i][/columns] ----- -----[/code] [size=5][b]Preview in Bio[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60664450] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606645/60664450_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote]
Pinglist, Events, and Affiliates

Code:

Affiliates

if you want to be affiliates, please shoot me a PM!
our button wrote:
MLXMX8r.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297][img]https://imgur.com/MLXMX8r.png[/img][/url]
affiliates wrote:
JgDT3hK.png
Will o' the Wisp bio banner wrote:
Code:
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2838297][img]https://imgur.com/BvHDyj6.png[/img][/url][nextcol][nextcol] [font=mistral][size=7][color=transparent]da[/color][color=#3c6699]generation #[/color] [color=transparent]slasdjfklsjfkl[/size] -----[font=times new roman] [size=5][ [i]N A M E[/i] ] [/size] | title | she/her . they/them . he/him [font=times new roman]? [i]trivia [/i] ? [i]trivia [/i] ? [i]trivia [/i][/columns] ----- -----

Preview in Bio

60664450_350.png
bnskTgX.png
[faerie lights]
[faerie lights]
bU9tVPx.png
[center][b]I'd like to register my dragon, please![/b] Hura is a gen 3 will o' wisp (Nebula) and has been trained to level 15. Her offspring will be darker colored. It was difficult to find an available decedent of this lineage but I'm looking forward to furthering it. [u]Wisp Lineage:[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59652305]caqli[/url] & [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59805095]akan[/url] >> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60664450]fugue[/url] >> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61352082]Asteri[/url] >> Me! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70529675][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705297/70529675_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I'd like to register my dragon, please!

Hura is a gen 3 will o' wisp (Nebula) and has been trained to level 15. Her offspring will be darker colored. It was difficult to find an available decedent of this lineage but I'm looking forward to furthering it.

Wisp Lineage:

caqli & akan >> fugue >> Asteri >> Me!

70529675_350.png
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
[center][b]I'd like to register my dragon, please![/b] Eon is a generation 4 Will O' Wisp (Nebula) and has been trained to level 15. He's Hura's youngest son and I'm pleased with how he's come out. [u]Wisp Lineage:[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59652305]caqli[/url] & [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59805095]akan[/url] >> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60664450]fugue[/url] >> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61352082]Asteri[/url] >> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70529675]Hura[/url] >> Eon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71237361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/712374/71237361_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I'd like to register my dragon, please!

Eon is a generation 4 Will O' Wisp (Nebula) and has been trained to level 15. He's Hura's youngest son and I'm pleased with how he's come out.

Wisp Lineage:

caqli & akan >> fugue >> Asteri >> Hura >> Eon!

71237361_350.png
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
1 2