Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free for Newbie
Hi to all! I have a hatchling that I don't have room for right now, but I don't want them to be exalted. I'd love to give them to a new player, if possible. I'll put any other hatchlings/dragons I want to go to good homes here too. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586055/58605456_350.png[/img]
Hi to all! I have a hatchling that I don't have room for right now, but I don't want them to be exalted. I'd love to give them to a new player, if possible. I'll put any other hatchlings/dragons I want to go to good homes here too.

58605456_350.png
Hi there! I just started FR today and wouldn't mind a tiny handout! Thank you if you do.
Hi there! I just started FR today and wouldn't mind a tiny handout! Thank you if you do.
Welcome to Flight Rising, @Dementophobiia !! All I ask is that you take good care of him and don't exalt him, but he's yours to do with as you please after you accept him.
Welcome to Flight Rising, @Dementophobiia !! All I ask is that you take good care of him and don't exalt him, but he's yours to do with as you please after you accept him.