Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | time for another pride project
1 2 3 4
@lichblue This makes me realize i've never posted a scry of what I'm making whoops! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=15&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=39&winggene=54&wings=4&auth=a43537a00aeb6ed48a24f1fed7b84b713d36d6f4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8bd4751ba365431a753a5b4ebecf0510/tumblr_psja8aZj0W1vsr53w_1280.png[/img] It's the queer chevron flag! It's for my pride flag hatchery! A very difficult flag to scry for but I did my best and I'm happy with what I came up with.
@lichblue This makes me realize i've never posted a scry of what I'm making whoops!

dragon?age=1&body=15&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=39&winggene=54&wings=4&auth=a43537a00aeb6ed48a24f1fed7b84b713d36d6f4&dummyext=prev.png

tumblr_psja8aZj0W1vsr53w_1280.png

It's the queer chevron flag! It's for my pride flag hatchery! A very difficult flag to scry for but I did my best and I'm happy with what I came up with.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
oh! i have... never heard of this in my life. good luck with the gene combos though, for sure
oh! i have... never heard of this in my life. good luck with the gene combos though, for sure
qAOaXBj.png
@lichblue It's not a well used flag but I like it because most pride flags have horizontal stripes and this one has ANGLES.
@lichblue It's not a well used flag but I like it because most pride flags have horizontal stripes and this one has ANGLES.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
[img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/5/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] We got three eggs! @fluffyspy @lichblue
3healthy_0dead.png

We got three eggs!

@fluffyspy @lichblue
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
PROUD GRANDPARENT
PROUD GRANDPARENT
qAOaXBj.png
[emoji=spiral laughing size=1] Ooh, claws crossed you get the right color combo!
Ooh, claws crossed you get the right color combo!
JtM6Nxr.png
@Webster @abhorrentlynn [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/5/1healthy_0dead.png[/img] Shaming sign!! The good news is there's no color range on either of the nests, meaning I just need to get a different gender in the three egg nest than this one egg gets and I'm good. The chances of all four eggs being the same gender is.... slim, and I'm holding onto that.
@Webster @abhorrentlynn

1healthy_0dead.png

Shaming sign!! The good news is there's no color range on either of the nests, meaning I just need to get a different gender in the three egg nest than this one egg gets and I'm good. The chances of all four eggs being the same gender is.... slim, and I'm holding onto that.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Oops, I didn't see this! Would you still like to borrow Takara or are you good? Good luck tho!!
Oops, I didn't see this! Would you still like to borrow Takara or are you good? Good luck tho!!
@Gansey I'm good now! Most likely, anyway. The only thing that can possibly go wrong is if the eggs all hatch the same gender.
@Gansey I'm good now! Most likely, anyway. The only thing that can possibly go wrong is if the eggs all hatch the same gender.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@ToxicToxophilite well please ping me with the final result, I'd love to see!! c:
@ToxicToxophilite well please ping me with the final result, I'd love to see!! c:
1 2 3 4