Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for Fodder-New 12/8 Light Primal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Introduction & Rules| Dragons for Trade| Pinglist
On this thread, you can trade fodder for some pretty dragons that I either hatch myself from my pairs/projects or ones I find on the AH for Fodder price. All dragons you trade here have the chance of being exalted so don't trade any that you don't want to be exalted. If you don't have Fodder I take 1 Fodder=10kt or 10G

Rules
1. Please ping me when you post!
2. Only 5 days old hatchlings/Adult dragons will be accepted
3. First come, first serve
4. I can do holds up to max of 1 day
Introduction & Rules| Dragons for Trade| Pinglist
On this thread, you can trade fodder for some pretty dragons that I either hatch myself from my pairs/projects or ones I find on the AH for Fodder price. All dragons you trade here have the chance of being exalted so don't trade any that you don't want to be exalted. If you don't have Fodder I take 1 Fodder=10kt or 10G

Rules
1. Please ping me when you post!
2. Only 5 days old hatchlings/Adult dragons will be accepted
3. First come, first serve
4. I can do holds up to max of 1 day
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png

Pinglist

Just ask to be added!

@/Azabelle @/Kalia @/TifaLuckheart

Pinglist

Just ask to be added!

@/Azabelle @/Kalia @/TifaLuckheart
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Dragons for trade code [code][center]Dragon BBC Primary color/Secondary/Tertiary Bred or Unbred Ready to Breed or Not Ready to Breed [u]How many Dragons[/u] [/center][/code]
Dragons for trade code
Code:
[center]Dragon BBC Primary color/Secondary/Tertiary Bred or Unbred Ready to Breed or Not Ready to Breed [u]How many Dragons[/u] [/center]
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Now you can post!
Now you can post!
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena

May I trade for the Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer Spiral?
@SnoringHyena

May I trade for the Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer Spiral?
AB92F213-6BA6-4662-A0BC-864D21A56BB9.png
@FriedEgg
Sure thing! Send me a CR and I'll offer him right up. He'll be 2 fodder please
@FriedEgg
Sure thing! Send me a CR and I'll offer him right up. He'll be 2 fodder please
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena
I’d love to be added to the pinglist
@SnoringHyena
I’d love to be added to the pinglist
@Azabelle
Adding you now! Thanks!
@Azabelle
Adding you now! Thanks!
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena

Quick question: Do you accept mixed payments, as in a combination of fodder adults and treasure? I'd like to adopt the starmap multigaze Tundra - I can do a pure payment in treasure if not, but I'd prefer to do mixed if possible.

As a note, I work full time and have an unusual sleep schedule, so if you don't hear back from me quickly I'm just at work probably. I do check back a couple times a day though. Thank you!
@SnoringHyena

Quick question: Do you accept mixed payments, as in a combination of fodder adults and treasure? I'd like to adopt the starmap multigaze Tundra - I can do a pure payment in treasure if not, but I'd prefer to do mixed if possible.

As a note, I work full time and have an unusual sleep schedule, so if you don't hear back from me quickly I'm just at work probably. I do check back a couple times a day though. Thank you!
Oh hey I figured out how to put something here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8