Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Traveling Dragon Rest Hub 4.0
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 316 317
Bumpo
Bumpo
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@GrinningWolf24: My 200 hatchling dragons are ready to breed again. I'll take these two! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60353440][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603535/60353440_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57533193][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/575332/57533193_350.png[/img][/url]
@GrinningWolf24:

My 200 hatchling dragons are ready to breed again. I'll take these two!

60353440_350.png

57533193_350.png
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Lightsun68
Oh, alright then. Sorry about that man, it was just the timing and the fact he was exalted to a Nature lair that made me think it was you. My mistake.

If you PM @Spooner their username, they might be able to work something out! It's their traveller, and they're the one willing to pay the un-exalting fee.
@Lightsun68
Oh, alright then. Sorry about that man, it was just the timing and the fact he was exalted to a Nature lair that made me think it was you. My mistake.

If you PM @Spooner their username, they might be able to work something out! It's their traveller, and they're the one willing to pay the un-exalting fee.
f8Z4eyX.png

Jade | 22 | she/her | ADHD
I have like a million forum threads I'm gonna make... eventually
PhQd00B.png
@Lightsun68
Real quick, I do have another question for you -- you mentioned on your userpage that you sent him back out travelling, which is when he was exalted? I searched for his #ID on the forums and I don't see any new posts with him in it. How did you find a new home lair for him?

I'm just asking because, just so you know for next time, typically the only safe places on the site to send travellers is the main thread, this hub, and "game dragon for game dragon" swap threads. Anywhere else and you run the risk of them being used for fodder.
@Lightsun68
Real quick, I do have another question for you -- you mentioned on your userpage that you sent him back out travelling, which is when he was exalted? I searched for his #ID on the forums and I don't see any new posts with him in it. How did you find a new home lair for him?

I'm just asking because, just so you know for next time, typically the only safe places on the site to send travellers is the main thread, this hub, and "game dragon for game dragon" swap threads. Anywhere else and you run the risk of them being used for fodder.
f8Z4eyX.png

PhQd00B.png
@Lightsun68 - What @Volrin is saying is that we can see uwu's history and who he was traded to in the forums. The dragon was not posted in any threads after you said you needed to get rid of him. So, how did you get in touch with the other person? Can't have been a thread.

Are you by any chance on restoration cooldown, friend? It's okay. You're not in any trouble, we aren't mods! I just wanna know what happened.
@Lightsun68 - What @Volrin is saying is that we can see uwu's history and who he was traded to in the forums. The dragon was not posted in any threads after you said you needed to get rid of him. So, how did you get in touch with the other person? Can't have been a thread.

Are you by any chance on restoration cooldown, friend? It's okay. You're not in any trouble, we aren't mods! I just wanna know what happened.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@volrin @spooner
I checked the forum (all I see is when Lightsun68 received the dragon, they never sent it to anyone else)...
Sorry if I'm bugging you guys/intruding on this convo... :(

Edit:
Yes no trouble tho! :)
@volrin @spooner
I checked the forum (all I see is when Lightsun68 received the dragon, they never sent it to anyone else)...
Sorry if I'm bugging you guys/intruding on this convo... :(

Edit:
Yes no trouble tho! :)
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
@LunaLane - Not at all! It's good to know I did the search correctly, haha.

Mind you - I think it's pretty obvious what happened at this point, so let's just let it rest for now. ;) I have contacted the person being talked about myself, so I may get uwu back yet. If I do, I will post him here so there's some conclusion to this saga.
@LunaLane - Not at all! It's good to know I did the search correctly, haha.

Mind you - I think it's pretty obvious what happened at this point, so let's just let it rest for now. ;) I have contacted the person being talked about myself, so I may get uwu back yet. If I do, I will post him here so there's some conclusion to this saga.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Lightsun68
Look man, it's alright. You don't have to beg anyone to believe you. Nobody's mad -- maybe a little miffed and a little disappointed that a traveller is gone, but not mad -- and it's fine. Again, we aren't mods, and harassing or berating people for exalted dragons is against the site rules, so there's nothing to be worried about here.

If you did exalt the dragon and you don't want to admit you have a restoration cooldown getting in the way, that's fine. We would just prefer it if you don't exalt any more travellers you get from the thread.

If it's true that you sent the dragon to someone else, and they were the ones who exalted him, that's fine too. Just make sure you're more careful about who you send a traveller to next time, and preferably only exchange travellers through the main thread(s) and not privately.

That's all the conversation has to be. Sorry if we stressed you out.
@Lightsun68
Look man, it's alright. You don't have to beg anyone to believe you. Nobody's mad -- maybe a little miffed and a little disappointed that a traveller is gone, but not mad -- and it's fine. Again, we aren't mods, and harassing or berating people for exalted dragons is against the site rules, so there's nothing to be worried about here.

If you did exalt the dragon and you don't want to admit you have a restoration cooldown getting in the way, that's fine. We would just prefer it if you don't exalt any more travellers you get from the thread.

If it's true that you sent the dragon to someone else, and they were the ones who exalted him, that's fine too. Just make sure you're more careful about who you send a traveller to next time, and preferably only exchange travellers through the main thread(s) and not privately.

That's all the conversation has to be. Sorry if we stressed you out.
f8Z4eyX.png

PhQd00B.png
And here I'll repeat that hub is for hub, not for uwu. While yes, uwu is a very exciting topic, anyone who wants to talk uwu is encouraged to do it in pms!

Volrin's said all that needs to be said, honestly. Everything is fine regardless of what happened, carry on~

And here I'll repeat that hub is for hub, not for uwu. While yes, uwu is a very exciting topic, anyone who wants to talk uwu is encouraged to do it in pms!

Volrin's said all that needs to be said, honestly. Everything is fine regardless of what happened, carry on~

mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
dropping off a storyteller!
dropping off a storyteller!
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ