Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | give fodder get fab! 2/23 update - G1s!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@ExAlien @callmeang

updated again
@ExAlien @callmeang

updated again
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
@betty

Hey, is it possible for me to reserve Dapple? I will have two adult fodders available for you in two days if that's ok :)
@betty

Hey, is it possible for me to reserve Dapple? I will have two adult fodders available for you in two days if that's ok :)
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
@rosalba yeah definitely! just cr me when they're grown up and put her name in the note :)
@rosalba yeah definitely! just cr me when they're grown up and put her name in the note :)
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
My heart is calling for that nightshade/purple/silver Ridgeback. Would you accept treasure for him? :0
My heart is calling for that nightshade/purple/silver Ridgeback. Would you accept treasure for him? :0
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
@licorictus

absolutely, does 14kt work for you? he's one of my own hatches so i'm glad you love him :)
@licorictus

absolutely, does 14kt work for you? he's one of my own hatches so i'm glad you love him :)
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
14kt sounds fine! I’m a sucker for purple and dragons with giant goblin shark noses. Both at the same time melted me <3
Now I just have to get my claws on Starmap RIP
14kt sounds fine! I’m a sucker for purple and dragons with giant goblin shark noses. Both at the same time melted me <3
Now I just have to get my claws on Starmap RIP
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
nightshade starmap is so dang good, give me a ping if/when you put it on him! i've sent the cr
nightshade starmap is so dang good, give me a ping if/when you put it on him! i've sent the cr
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
@rosalba

are you still interested in Dapple?
@rosalba

are you still interested in Dapple?
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
@betty I would love to trade 2 fodder dragons for this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43916229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439163/43916229_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I also be on the pinglist? Thanks!
@betty

I would love to trade 2 fodder dragons for this guy:

43916229_350.png

Could I also be on the pinglist? Thanks!

PJgrBLH.png
@flyingscales

yes to both! i'm sending him now
@flyingscales

yes to both! i'm sending him now
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16