Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for Items/Apparel
1 2 3 4
@masterpiece
Would you do a scattersight, prismatic token, 9 notn familiars, sandune rags, and a full set of jolly jester apparel for the first coatl?
@masterpiece
Would you do a scattersight, prismatic token, 9 notn familiars, sandune rags, and a full set of jolly jester apparel for the first coatl?
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png Uoxr5on.png
@Minnoics,

Thanks for your offer but unfortunately some of what you've offered me isn't on my wishlist, so I'll have to politely decline.
@Minnoics,

Thanks for your offer but unfortunately some of what you've offered me isn't on my wishlist, so I'll have to politely decline.
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
@masterpiece
Does the second dragon (Bogsneak) you have listed come with his apparel, I would like that too.
If it does, I will increase vastly how much apparel I give you for him.
@masterpiece
Does the second dragon (Bogsneak) you have listed come with his apparel, I would like that too.
If it does, I will increase vastly how much apparel I give you for him.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun,

I wasn't planning on giving his apparel with him; he's just dressed because he's in my lair.

But you can make an offer if you want, I'll consider it!
@ImmortalShogun,

I wasn't planning on giving his apparel with him; he's just dressed because he's in my lair.

But you can make an offer if you want, I'll consider it!
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
@masterpiece
Ill send a crossroad and you can see if you like it. :)
Im new to this game so I dont have much, bear with me
@masterpiece
Ill send a crossroad and you can see if you like it. :)
Im new to this game so I dont have much, bear with me

dB9Z4Zw.png
@masterpiece would any of these dragons interest you in trade for the g1s? First page is all g1, second and third are others
@masterpiece would any of these dragons interest you in trade for the g1s? First page is all g1, second and third are others
rYp8BR7.png
[center]@bedfordblack, Which of my G1s were you interested in? I'm interested in: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25340287] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253403/25340287_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@bedfordblack,

Which of my G1s were you interested in? I'm interested in:

25340287_350.png
@masterpiece mainly the coatl but I do love the bog boy too!
@masterpiece mainly the coatl but I do love the bog boy too!
rYp8BR7.png
@masterpiece I’m interested in one of your goaler babies! Would you be interested in trading for this baby? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525392/52539153_350.png[/img]
@masterpiece

I’m interested in one of your goaler babies! Would you be interested in trading for this baby?

52539153_350.png
mbl2fH5.png
@FreakingHolmes,

Thanks for the offer but I'd prefer a fully gened baby in return for one of them~
@FreakingHolmes,

Thanks for the offer but I'd prefer a fully gened baby in return for one of them~
1 2 3 4