Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | • Pretties 4 Fodder! New 02/17!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Australis, #42883676?

May I acquire those two?
Australis, #42883676?

May I acquire those two?
DX0IVEt.png
@ColorMeCalliope Yes, of course! I'll send CRs in a sec, thank you! :))
@ColorMeCalliope Yes, of course! I'll send CRs in a sec, thank you! :))
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@ColorMeCalliope Sorry, I have no idea why you cancelled the CRs, the message you sent disappeared along with the CR! Do you mind letting me know via a ping or a PM? :)
@ColorMeCalliope Sorry, I have no idea why you cancelled the CRs, the message you sent disappeared along with the CR! Do you mind letting me know via a ping or a PM? :)
@luckygrace99

I didn't have the room for them ;-;
@luckygrace99

I didn't have the room for them ;-;
DX0IVEt.png
@ColorMeCalliope Ah I see! I can hold them for up to 3 days if you'd like, or do you not want them anymore?

(Hmm, you should be able to clear a bit of space by trading, since you would be trading 2 fodder for each of them.)
@ColorMeCalliope Ah I see! I can hold them for up to 3 days if you'd like, or do you not want them anymore?

(Hmm, you should be able to clear a bit of space by trading, since you would be trading 2 fodder for each of them.)
@luckygrace99
Can I get Winterspine?
@luckygrace99
Can I get Winterspine?
MythicalCookie.png
@MythicalCookie Sure! Sending a CR your way~ :)
@MythicalCookie Sure! Sending a CR your way~ :)
I know, but I need the 3 fodder dragons I have several nests thaat I need to hatch and cant have keep dragons yet. I need to leave room open for hatching.
I know, but I need the 3 fodder dragons I have several nests thaat I need to hatch and cant have keep dragons yet. I need to leave room open for hatching.
DX0IVEt.png
@ColorMeCalliope Alright, I'll leave those two up for trade then. Feel free to check back later for them when you have space if you'd like :)
@ColorMeCalliope Alright, I'll leave those two up for trade then. Feel free to check back later for them when you have space if you'd like :)
@XernaPirate Hi! Duty is still on hold for you. Just letting you know that I'll be sending a CR your way! Feel free to add to it when you get the chance, preferably within the next day or two :)
@XernaPirate Hi! Duty is still on hold for you. Just letting you know that I'll be sending a CR your way! Feel free to add to it when you get the chance, preferably within the next day or two :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15