Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Python/Morph Babies: Nest Empty
1 2 3
@rosenrotten yes please especially non fae hatchings since I would have to breed change it
@rosenrotten yes please especially non fae hatchings since I would have to breed change it
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@ShepherdOfFire: done!
@ShepherdOfFire: done!
unknown.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png beastclan gang! fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png unknown.png
@AviThePaladin @ShepherdOfFire two female mirror babies have been hatched! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=20&winggene=23&wings=10&auth=c452711ab8a8526ce1b4edd2ecfc7cd5264bcf0a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] she has plague common eyes. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=20&winggene=23&wings=10&auth=c918e8f9acb1a840897f557dad139b8ad6502060&dummyext=prev.png[/img] she has plague uncommon eyes! you two get first picks if you want them!!
@AviThePaladin
@ShepherdOfFire

two female mirror babies have been hatched!
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=20&winggene=23&wings=10&auth=c452711ab8a8526ce1b4edd2ecfc7cd5264bcf0a&dummyext=prev.png
she has plague common eyes.

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=20&winggene=23&wings=10&auth=c918e8f9acb1a840897f557dad139b8ad6502060&dummyext=prev.png
she has plague uncommon eyes!

you two get first picks if you want them!!
unknown.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png beastclan gang! fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png unknown.png
@rosenrotten

I'll let @/ShepherdOfFire choose first and I'll take the other ^^
@rosenrotten

I'll let @/ShepherdOfFire choose first and I'll take the other ^^
“ Once upon a time there was a tavern,
Where we used to raise a glass or two.
Remember how we laughed away the hours,
Think of all the great things we would do.
@rosenrotten ooh how much are they again i forget?
@rosenrotten ooh how much are they again i forget?
awww avi that's so nice of you!

@ShepherdOfFire they have no set price, i was trading for them before but at this point i'm not very picky. you offered the flaxen/flaxen/sandollar derg last time but idk if they're still available? if not i can take treasure/gems/etc. up to you!
awww avi that's so nice of you!

@ShepherdOfFire they have no set price, i was trading for them before but at this point i'm not very picky. you offered the flaxen/flaxen/sandollar derg last time but idk if they're still available? if not i can take treasure/gems/etc. up to you!
@rosenrotten oh yeah I forgot! He is gone nod sadly because in my haste to resist him I mispriced him, right now my lair is packed so if the other person wants first pick that’s cool with me I will jump in the next go around
@rosenrotten oh yeah I forgot! He is gone nod sadly because in my haste to resist him I mispriced him, right now my lair is packed so if the other person wants first pick that’s cool with me I will jump in the next go around
@ShepherdOfFire oh wow your lair really is packed O_O so many pretties!! if you want to pass this round, i'll see you next time or i can simply hold one of them for you :O they're identical minus the slight difference in their eyes tbh so
@AviThePaladin : )!
@ShepherdOfFire oh wow your lair really is packed O_O so many pretties!! if you want to pass this round, i'll see you next time or i can simply hold one of them for you :O they're identical minus the slight difference in their eyes tbh so
@AviThePaladin : )!
@rosenrotten

Alright I'll take the first one then ^^ I like the common eyes since they're a bit brighter
I still have Phara if you still want her
@rosenrotten

Alright I'll take the first one then ^^ I like the common eyes since they're a bit brighter
I still have Phara if you still want her
“ Once upon a time there was a tavern,
Where we used to raise a glass or two.
Remember how we laughed away the hours,
Think of all the great things we would do.
@AviThePaladin okay! and yes plz, i was hoping there would be a girl this round so i could love on phara :' ) i'll send the trade!
@AviThePaladin okay! and yes plz, i was hoping there would be a girl this round so i could love on phara :' ) i'll send the trade!
1 2 3